Winter's Delight(In need of older Seme.)

JR_TheRandomFan

He figured that something light would help lift his lover's sprites. Curling up close to him Dylani went silent as the pair watched a movie. There was a slight feeling that Jun wasn't really paying attention to what went on with the flashing screen. He had a feeling that a simple nap wouldn't fix his lover. He only wished that he could help him, somehow he knew that he could. After a moment the trap leaned up and planted a soft kiss on his lips." I can feel that you're still troubled. I really do wish I could help you...Is there any way that I can?"

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

• YellowPerch

As Jun was lost in thought, he was suddenly brought back to earth feeling Dylani's soft and warm lips. He looked at him a little bewildered.

" I can feel that you're still troubled. I really do wish I could help you...Is there any way that I can?"[/Quote]

He looked away.

"Sorry. I'll be ok..so don't you worry about me.."

He tried to reassure his boyfriend. What should he say... how could the other help him? Perhaps showing him how much he loved him, even after all the lies he's finally confessed too. He felt so...unworthy of the trap. Did his feels truly not change after all he told him?

Looking over Jun once more the trap still held a worried look on his face before shaking his head."You know that I'm not going to stop worrying about you...I love you too much not to. Now please...let me show you how much I care for you." Without another word Dylani pulled himself close toward's his lover's neck, sucking softly on his skin as he gripped tightly to him."M-Mmph..."

Dyanli didn't seem to believe him. The blonde shook his head.

"You know that I'm not going to stop worrying about you...I love you too much not to. Now please...let me show you how much I care for you."[/Quote]

"Dyanli..There's no nee--"

The other suddenly pulled closer toward his neck and began sucking on his skin, gripping tightly on his shirt.

Jun bit his lip.

"M-Mmph..."[/Quote]

Should he respond? He had hurt Dyanli, with the way he went so rough. He doubted the other could handle a second round of his thrashing so soon.

"Dyanli."

He lightly pushed his chest.

"I'm..not in the mood right now."

He lied. When it came to Dyanli doing anything adorably naughty or cute or sexual. He was automatically always in the mood. It was hard for him to resist his trap ~

Glancing over Jun for a moment he couldn't really believe that he was being pushed back. Never could he recall his older love actually denying his touch. He couldn't believe that he would, bit he figured that the man just wanted to be alone for awhile. Breathing a soft sigh the trap pulled himself away from his lover away and got up from the couch."I-I see.Um...I think I'll turn in early then. I have an interview in the morning anyway. Don't stay up too late Jun..." Without another word Dylani moved upstairs, body shuddering from being left alone."Ngh....."

Breathing a soft sigh, Dyanli pulled away from him, no doubt feeling sad for the way he rejected him.

"I-I see.Um...I think I'll turn in early then. I have an interview in the morning anyway. Don't stay up too late Jun..."[/Quote]

"...yeah. "

He muttered not looking at him. He ran a frustrated hand threw his hair for a moment before getting on his lap top and starting to type.

He never intended for his novel to ever be personal but it was. Writting was his personal escape where anything could happen.

Jun ended up staying up all night. Finishing four chapters with ease. Just a few more and he'd be done with his second book.

He yawned, as he closed his lap top. The sun already rising.

"Crap..."

He didn't really intend to stay up all night But when he was writing he often forgot about the time, nor did he bother to keep an eye on it. He got to his feet, heading up stairs. Dyanli would probably be waking up soon, while he was about to retire.

Jun came in and closed the door behind him, eagerly crawling into bed and snuggling close to his boyfriend. His warm and strong arms wrapping around his small frame as he closed his eyes underneath the covers. He fell asleep in less than a minute.

With the soft buzz of his alarm Dylani couldn't help but to shift and shudder before reaching over to turn it off. He would've guessed then that Jun had just gotten to bed himself.He couldn't really fault him for it.The man was just so into his writing that he would just lose track of time.Slowly shifting away from his lover's grasp the young trap moved to the bathroom to take a quick shower.The interview was for a clerk job in a rather old office building near the center of the city.If he didn't want to be late he would have to hurry. Changing into dark slacks, white dress shirt, and a red tie Dylani glanced over to Jun, kissing into his hair before leaving a note next to him to tell of where he would be. The blonde trap was out the door and walking for his new job.

Jun slept for a long time before he woke up to read the others note, sighing softly.

He ran a hand threw his hair as he sat up. Since the other was gone, perhaps this was the perfect chance to do something romantic.

He got up and quickly took a shower before changing into some dark clothes and grabbing his helmet.

He headed out and hopped on his bike heading to the store to buy some things for Dyanli.

With the interview it seemed to be going well.The woman that was looking over his resumé seemed to be rather pleased with what she saw.After a moment she began to ask him questions."No criminal record?"

"No ma'am."

"You are in your second year of college,corrrect?"

"Yes,that's right. I'm trying to get a career dealing with hospitality."

Nodding slightly she placed his file down before giving him a soft smile."Well,Mr.Sycamore I'm happy to say that you hold the qualifications for this job." Rubbing his head he could only smile."You mean,you don't mind that I...crossdress?"Shaking her head the woman still kept her smile."You're not the only one with this certian detail here Mr.Sycamore. We promise that you will be safe here.Can you start next week?"Giving a nod the trap shook her hand and gave a hard nod."Of course, thank you ma'am."Leaving that office left him much more lighter than before.Things could be looking up for him. It can only get better from there.

Jun sighed as he sat on the couch waiting for Dyanli to return. He had bought him a bouquet, which was laying on the kitchen table and scattered rose petals on the floor, leading to the bathroom where the tube was. He had turned off the lights and lit a ton of candles in the room, even throwing a few petals in the tube and some bath salts so when he did turn the hot water on.. it would be ready. He hadn't started the water now because he wasn't sure when the other would get home and he didn't want the water to get cold.

The two had never taken a bath together before, so he was excited to see the others expressions. He watched tv, shirtless and in his pajama pants, looking forward to surprising Dyanli.

When Dylani came home he was met with darkness.Walking into their shared apartment he slowly walked in, hanging up his jacket before moving to the kitchen. "Jun?Where...?"Glancing at the table he caught the bouquet. They look so beautiful, so fresh. Taking them to his nose he softly inhaled the scent, exhaling just as softly.There were some questions that came to his mind the first being if Jun was even all right. Putting the bouquet back on the table the trap then moved to the pettle trail that lead to the second floor. Peaking into the bathroom Dylani completely froze in the doorway when his eyes caught hold of a shirtless Jun. Holding on to his forearms Dylani slightly bit into his lip before he spoke."J-Jun, what is all of this?I-I...I'm speechless."

Jun sighed, scratching the back of his head.

"You like? "

He laughed faintly before meeting the others eyes.

"Look I...I know I'm not the best. I felt awful about...lying to you. I don't deserve you..and even tho we're so different I just...can't help liking you...I'm sorry. For lying...for hurting you. For all the long nights I'm writing rather then laying next to you. I'm sorry for...pushing you past your comfort zone and being rough with you when we had sex... I'm just... sorry...You deserve someone much better than me.. But the other day I just couldn't let you walk out that door. I'm so selfish..."

He smiled sadly.

Glancing over the room the trap slowly came into the room, his eyes never moving from his lover's."I can forgive you...There really isn't any doubt about that." He softly sighed before reaching out to take his hands within his own."I couldn't change how you are. I can't be mad with what you did...I only wonder if you want to hear something that I want...Something that I haven't told anyone about..." Taking a breath Dylani looked down to the floor before speaking again."I want to tell you how I thought my first time would've gone..."

"I can forgive you...There really isn't any doubt about that." [/Quote]

Jun watched as the other took his hands in his.

"I couldn't change how you are. I can't be mad with what you did...I only wonder if you want to hear something that I want...Something that I haven't told anyone about..." [/Quote]

Jun listened, he slowly moved over to the toilet, taking a seat on the lid. His eyes hadn't left the others face and he squeezed his hand gently.

"And...what's that. "

Dyanli took a breath before looking down, breaking their eye- contact.

"I want to tell you how I thought my first time would've gone..."[/Quote]

Jun sighed... saying nothing for a moment before speaking.

"...I'm listening...How did you think your first time would of gone Dyanli..."

He kept looking into his eyes.

Holding on to his own forearm Dylani took a slight breath before leaning his back against the sink,gathering his thoughts before he spoke."I knew when we first met, that I could trust you with being my first."He began."I always figured that we would just...ease into it. You bring me close and kiss me.We get lost in the kiss, gently pushing against each other as we make it to the bed. As we lay back we never stop touching, never stop kissing as we strip. Soft touches planted on my skin before you dig into me. Every moment we savor every touch, every kiss, every thrust. We know that we're able to show the most intimate, weak parts of ourselves. As we finally finish you pull me close, holding me tight, whispering how much you love me.I would whisper the same thing.We lay there still holding on until we both drift off." When he finished speaking he let out a single shuddered breath."I don't want us to simply fuck. I want us to really show that one part of each other,to each other...I know that you're passionate Jun, and I love you for it.But there has to be more...There needs to be something more open.Do you know what I mean,Jun?"

Jun listened, his expression changing as he tried to understand what the other wanted, however it was hard to listen once the other said that he was his first...because he wasn't.

When the other finished and asked him if he understood what he was saying he looked at the ground.

"No.. I don't, I don't know what you mean. But let's go back to what you said before, You said I was your first, that's not true... Kira Suzuki was your first. That's what you told me. That he hurt you and forced you into submission. He did such horrible things to you that you didn't wanna go into detail. That's the whole reason I waited so long, because you where scared of having sex. So traumatized you had that break down!....Unless you lied... Was Kira Suzuki just some guy who fucked you and dumped you."

He hissed. He glanced up at him frowning.

"Don't stand there and act like I'm the problem. Life isn't going to go how you always pictured it Dyanli. News flash, sex is fucking. Weather there's passion behind it is a different story. If I'm gentle with you.. if I acted the way you wanted me to in your little fantasy, it wouldn't be me. You'd be the only one getting off. "

He stood.

"Why don't you take your bath. I'm suddenly not in the mood any more..."

Dylani at that moment could not even believe what he was hearing. What would he even gain to lie about something so horrible, nor were his words of Jun being his 'first' would be meant literally. When told to take a bath the trap's face twisted into something that could only be classified as pure anger for a moment.He was trying to say something,but he calmed himself before even speaking again."I would have no reason to lie about something like that Jun.I am not that vain. I meant every word of that story, and I'm still pained for what has happened. he said dangerously calmy."The fact that you even suggested that I did lie makes me so...I can't even find a word for it." Pushing himself towards the door he kept his back to Jun and stood right in the doorway."What he did I thought I could forget. I would figure that calling you my 'first' would help me forget that bit of hell,but that mirror has been shattered. I'm so sorry for even opening my mouth about this.I know clear and well that what I want is not you,that's selfish of me to think that,and I love you as you are now.I thought that you of all people would be able to understand me, that you would be different than what I've gone through. But now I don't even want to be in the same room as you Jun.I hope you're happy with being alone." Without another word Dylani took off down the stairs and grabbed his jacket at the front door. A hard slam could be heard soon after. At that moment the blonde felt like breaking down, but his anger pushed him towards an upcoming bus.He wasn't sure where he'd go. All he knew was that he didn't want to see Jun.

"I would have no reason to lie about something like that Jun.I am not that vain. I meant every word of that story, and I'm still pained for what has happened. The fact that you even suggested that I did lie makes me so...I can't even find a word for it."[/Quote]

Jun crossed his arms. He always said things he didn't mean when he was angry. He bit his lip as the other headed to the door.

"What he did I thought I could forget. I would figure that calling you my 'first' would help me forget that bit of hell,but that mirror has been shattered. I'm so sorry for even opening my mouth about this.I know clear and well that what I want is not you,that's selfish of me to think that,and I love you as you are now.I thought that you of all people would be able to understand me, that you would be different than what I've gone through. But now I don't even want to be in the same room as you Jun.I hope you're happy with being alone."[/Quote]

"How the hell am I suppose to know stuff like that If you don't tell me! I can't read your mind! And Fine! Go! And while your at it why don't you try finding someone who Can fulfill your little fantasy! Because clearly I'm not enough! "

He yelled after him.

"I can't stand being in the same room with you either!!"

And than He heard a hard slam. Dyanli was gone...

"UGGHHHHH!!!"

He clenched his hands into fists. How could his romantic idea turn into shit so quickly and suddenly.

He quickly threw on some new clothes, and slipped on his jacket. He blew out all the candles in the bathroom, pissed that all the money He spent was pointless. He mumbled under his breath, cursing and still mad as he grabbed his helmet and slammed the door to their apartment, locking it. All he brought with him was his phone and wallet. He wasn't about to stay at his apartment..he also wanted to get away.

"Screw it all..."

He hopped on his bike and headed out of town, calling up his old friend.. Yagiri.

Those words that he heard Jun say as he left, the sheer tone of voice coming from his lover, everything about their fight only made him feel much lower than before. The trap was dropped off in the main square.It was dark, and he simply wandered around." You are enough..." He whispered weakly."I'm still so scared...I-I'm so stupid..."Sniffing softly he finally broke down. He pulled himself away from the lit path and ran off.He wasn't sure how far he ran.All that he knew was that he couldn't see light anymore.On his knees he let out all of the tears that he'd been hiding away after leaving the lit paths."Jun please forgive me...I am selfish...I am the problem.I-I..." The trap stopped his words short when he heard a group of footsteps coming near him.A group of what he could only see as four men came to circle him."Aww sweetheart don't be so sad.I'm sure that we can dry those tears." Being pulled up from his shirt Dylani was roughly pushed against a tree as they circled around him once more. In his attempt to scream his mouth was instantly covered by cloth. As they tore at his clothes he could only think of Jun.All of this truly was his fault.That realization alone brought on a new round of tears to spring from his eyes."Oh don't worry cutie."The lead thug assured sickly as he cupped his cheeks." We'll be sure to be gentle with you...very gentle..."

"You wanna talk about it."

Jun glared at his friend as he kicked up his feet on the coffee table and popped open a beer.

"Alright fine. Fine.. I won't press any further, tho I was surprised that you called. What happened to just visiting? "

"Shit happens. "

He mutters, lighting a cigarette and leaning back with a sigh. He kept thinking about Dyanli. How he had went to far. How his words were too harsh. Why did he say such mean things when he was mad!

"...Hey...can I ask you something... and I want a serious answer. "

His tone changing into a serious one.

"Hm?

"...What do you do when you wanna protect someone? But you don't think you stand to be with out them... even tho you fight and are polar opposites...Your both broken.. "

"Girl friend troubles I take it,"

"You could say that."

He shrugged, puffing the deadly fumes of the cigarette, the nicotine easing his anger and nerves.

"Thats a pretty hard question. Well first you both need to help fix each other and talk. Giving each other space is key but coming together and talking about why you were mad helps. And.. if you love them...then don't push them away. Do your best to protect her in the arms rather than at a distance... tho if you were back in the game I'd say leaving them could be your best bet."

"...yeah..."

He sighed.

"Mind if I crash here for a couple of days? "

"You do you man. My house is your house."

He shrugged and left the room to get himself a drink. Jun bit his lip, pulling out his phone. He thought about calling Dyanli... but judging by the way he acted. He probably wouldn't respond, let alone answer. So Jun silenced his phone and laid down on the couch closing his eyes hoping he could dream all he's worries away. He assumed Dyanli went to a friend's house or was back at the apartment.. never did he image that the blonde was being attacked and about to be raped in the middle of a deserted park in the slums of the city's by a notorious gang. Nor had he realized that Dyanli was just 3 miles away.. probably calling out his name for help... and yet he was too far to hear him.

Two hours.Those thugs kept the trap captive for two hours.

With that nightmare finally over Dylani pulled some of his strength to pull himself off the cold ground.With his pants, underwear, and shoes gone he could only shudder as he pulled himself up with the tree behind him.Never in his life he could recall being in so much pain. There were several cuts and bitemarks covering his body. Blood and semen oozed from his torn entrance.His lips was badly bruised, and a hard gash caused his right eye to swell shut. To his fortune his attackers left his jacket which held his phone, wallet,and keys. Shuffling for it his first thought was to call Jun for help. But by the way he talked to him he quickly shot down the idea. The man was probably still mad at him. And he had good reason to be. Fearful of the thugs coming back the blonde trap found his only option was to run. Stinging pain at the stab wound to his back he was losing blood fast.Vision blured he tried his best to find some help.What felt like forever the trap found himself at a corner convenience store.Stumbling inside it was there where his body decided to finally gave out.As he was going down a vision of Jun came to him before he slammed against the floor. As he faded in and out of conciseness he could barely make out the screams and people surrounding him then.

"Cal...a...bulance...!"

"Whe...di...e eve...co...from?"

"Sta...wi...us...elp...is on...ay."

"Som...ge...them...ere...ow!"

- - - Updated - - -

Two hours.Those thugs kept the trap captive for two hours.

With that nightmare finally over Dylani pulled some of his strength to pull himself off the cold ground.With his pants, underwear, and shoes gone he could only shudder as he pulled himself up with the tree behind him.Never in his life he could recall being in so much pain. There were several cuts and bitemarks covering his body. Blood and semen oozed from his torn entrance.His lips was badly bruised, and a hard gash caused his right eye to swell shut. To his fortune his attackers left his jacket which held his phone, wallet,and keys. Shuffling for it his first thought was to call Jun for help. But by the way he talked to him he quickly shot down the idea. The man was probably still mad at him. And he had good reason to be. Fearful of the thugs coming back the blonde trap found his only option was to run. Stinging pain at the stab wound to his back he was losing blood fast.Vision blured he tried his best to find some help.What felt like forever the trap found himself at a corner convenience store.Stumbling inside it was there where his body decided to finally gave out.As he was going down a vision of Jun came to him before he slammed against the floor. As he faded in and out of conciseness he could barely make out the screams and people surrounding him then.

"Cal...a...bulance...!"

"Whe...di...e eve...co...from?"

"Sta...wi...us...elp...is on...ay."

"Som...ge...them...ere...ow!"

{ Next Day }

Jun sighed as He poured himself some coffee, yawning. It was 8:43.

He sat back down on the couch, sipping his drink and holding his phone in his hand. There was no guarantee the other will wanna talk to him right now... let alone see him. They did just have a big argument last night...but--

The hardest step was talking. Jun was never good at apologizing or.. trying to make up with people once they had a falling out. He sighed again. No calls... His lover didn't even try to call him?

Dyanli was always calling him... was he that upset?

Biting back his fear, and pride. Jun called Dyanli. Putting the phone to his ear and listening to it ring. He bit his lip while he listened. Waiting to hear Dyanli's sweet voice.

But it ever came.

Instead a female voice answered the phone. A nurse from the Downtown Hospital just a few blocks over.

-------------------------------------------

Jun hung up the phone, pure shock on his face that soon turned to pain. Dyanli...was ganged raped?!

This was... all his fault! How could He face him? How could this happen! WHY DIDN'T HE CALL HIM!!

Jun grabbed his keys And helmet, a dull expression on his face.

"Morning- whoa what happened to you?! where are you going? "

"...hospital.."

He muttered, slamming the door.

That night was certainly one of the roughest he had ever experienced. Throughout the night the trap was put into surgery, put through a rape kit,and pestered with so many questions that his head was spinning.He was thankful that the next morning was at least a bit more lax. Still in pain he could feel the tubes still in his nose. Everything on his body was crying out in pain.He could only out of one eye for the other was covered by bandages. It was certainly a pain to move, so he wouldn't try.As he laid there his phone was ringing softly within his jacket pocket.When the nurse who picked up the phone told him that Jun called he couldn't help but to feel surprised.The older man must've seen him not even calling once. If he knew Jun he must be rushing to get here.It calmed the trap to know that Jun still loved him.After what he had said the doubt was just too much for him.

Jun was pacing the hospital, after checking in. He told the lady at the front desk that he was Dyanli's boyfriend, she was clearly surprised but said nothing, trying not to judge him. She told him to wait until she knew if Dyanli was able to expect visitors.

45 minutes later.. a nurse came up to him with a clip board in hand.

"Hello, are you Jun? Your visiting Dyan-"

"Yes."

He cut her off.

"Can I see him now? Is he alright? "

She looked at her clip board.

"I take it you know what happened. "

"Somewhat...he was jumped...and...and gang raped."

She nodded, going threw her clip board.

"He was put into surgery, and a rape kit. He's come too and his test results should be back in a few hours. "

"What? Surgery? On what?"

"He suffered stab wounds on his stomach and back. "

"S..stab wounds? "

His eyes grew wide.

"Y-Yes.. I'm sorry.. He was also was covered in bites, bruise and cuts, and was given a black eye."

Jun's expression turned grim.

"Where is he."

Was all he said. The nurse bit her lip.

"P-perhaps you sh-"

"Take me too him...please. "

He asked her coldly. After a moment she nodded.

"Down the hall.. room 206. If you need anything please don't hesitant to call for assistance. "

-------------------------------------------

Jun stood in front of the others room for a good ten minutes. Unsure what to say. How to face him... What to expect. The other had to go into surgery alone.. how scared was he... How much did he suffer.. how long was he raped and by how many people? Should he even face him at all?

Perhaps... they should never meet or talk again. To break up... oh but how could He do that to him... after what just happened. Dyanli needed someone...

Jun slowly opened the door and stepped into the room, closing the door behind him. When his eyes fell on the other... they were sad and full of pity. Tubes were inside his lovers nose, and one of his eyes was covered in bandages. He looked.. awful... broken...tired and hurt.

He was mad at Dyanli...mad at himself... mad at the people who did this!

".................."

He slowly went over to the others bed. His hands in his pockets, his eyes casted down, his hair in his eyes.

"...Why...Why didn't you go home..Why didn't you call me... "

His voice soft but rising.

"WHY WERE YOU IN THE MOST DANGEROUS PART OF TOWN ALONE AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! "

He yelled before his voiced faded in a sad tone.

"Dyanli!... God why..."

He clenched his hands into fists.

"...It's my fault...If I... if I hadn't of said those things... if I hadn't argued with you..."

He struggled to hold back his tears.

"Tell me you hate me. Tell me that you never wanna see me again.. Tell me you could never love me... Dyanli...I-I'm... I'm sorry.. I'm so..so sorry..."

Stay tears started to fall from his face, he quickly sat in the chair next to the others bed, bearing his face in his hands, crying. Weeping for his poor boyfriend.

With Jun finally able to come in the trap didn't move at first. His good eye closed he could still hear ever word his older lover said.Never in their time together did the blonde see his Jun so torn, so angry with himself. Not since he came clean, but there was so much more to the situation than a pinted up lie. With all of his strength he could muster Dylani turned to Jun with a sad look on his face."Jun... Please don't blame yourself..." He coughed, his voice soft and scratchy for his throat being so dry."With what I said...what I did...I wouldn't have thought you would even want to come around to see me...I deserved this for being so selfish.If I didn't say those things...then we wouldn't be here now.A-All of this...is truly my fault..." Gripping on the white sheets covering him the trap silently began to cry. Never had he been so scared, so fearful of death than the night before.If he could at that moment,he would be wailing for his forgivness."Jun...I truly am sorry..."