Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

The punk male hummed gently when got licked by Riku yet blinked slightly at the moment his neko covered his mouth, nod with a soft chuckles. "of course.. cause it came out from hot member.." he giggled, slowly pulled out his cock and sat himself on the sofa. Taka took some tissues from the table and wipe his palm. "Come on.. I'll clean your butt, Riku.."

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku curls up and looks at Taka, wagging his tail while purring. He looks at Taka while blushing and nods his head as he turns around, bent over and rests his head on the couch, closing his eyes and whimpers, feeling the cum dripping out.

Taka smiled while seeing his cute neko that wagging his tail with soft purrs, watched him bent down with butt showed to him. "Felt weird already with much cums dripped out from your butt, huh?" he chuckled, hold the dress up and start to clean the neko's filled butt with tissue gently. Once he done, he put Riku's underwear slowly and went to clean himself before zipped back his pants.

Riku looks at Taka and flickers his ears and shakes his butt, looking at Taka while blushing and closes his eyes as his butt was getting wiped and flickers his ears once he felt Taka finishing. Riku pulls the dress down while blushing, "s-so kinky."

The punk male chuckled slightly when the neko's butt shook side to side and throw the dirty tissues to the small garbage can near the sofa. Yet Taka blinked and looked back at Riku who pulled his dress down. "Huh? So you want everyone looked at you with cums dripped down from your dress, hmm?" he chuckled softly.

Riku blushes and rubs the back of his head, "you pretty much cleaned all of it so it will be fine," he blushes bright red and pulls the underwear up completely, sitting back down on the couch with his ears and head lowered, looking to the side while blushing.

Taka rested his back on the sofa and nodded slightly at Riku's words. "yeah.. but you said it's so kinky before.." he chuckled, watched his cute neko looked to the side with face red still. "Come here, Riku.. you looked like you want to cuddled with me so bad, right?" he patted his laps gently while looked at the neko.

Riku blushes and covers his face, nodding his head, "that is only because doing it in the public is embarrassing." He pouts a little and tilts his head to the side, blushing and slowly moves closer to Taka, resting his head on Taka's arm.

Taka laughed softly and nodded his head in understanding. "okay okay.. I'll only do that at my or your room next time.." he snickered, watched the neko slowly moved closer and rested on his arm. "Cute as always.." he chuckled, pulled up Riku's body and places it on his laps then hugged his petite body gently.

Riku blushes and pouts a little, looking to the side, "o-only to spice it up.. we can do it at places like this," he squeaks as he was pulled up so suddenly and placed on Taka's lap. Riku wags his tail and rests his head on Taka's chest, purring and swishes his tail side to side.

Taka laughed softly and looked at his neko that looked embarrassed. "Now now.. though you said kinky.. you want to do it after all, huh? Well, as your wish my lovely neko~" he said, snickered as Riku squeaked in surprise yet smiled cause the neko stick to his body immediately. He petted Riku's fluffy ears gently down to his back before went up to his ears again.

Riku blushes softly and hides his face against Taka's chest, "a..as long as no one is watching us, I am okay with doing it in this type of environment," he wags his tail while blushing. He rubs his face against Taka's chest, blushing as he felt Taka's hand go up and down his body, flickering his ears when Taka touched them and pouts a little.

Taka laughed softly while nodded at Riku's words that sounded so shy, looked at him and pecked his cheek. "Okay then.. just tell me if you want it, I'll gladly do that.." he said with half joke. He hummed slightly as the neko's face rubbed his chest but stopped cause his boyfriend's ears flickered suddenly. "h-huh? you dislike it when I touched your ears, Riku?"

Riku blushes as he looks up at Taka and purrs softly, licking Taka's cheek while purring. He blushes bright red and hides his face against Taka's chest, flickering his ears. He looks up at Taka while blushing and shakes his head, "n-no I like it but my butt is twitching," he lowers his ears and looks to the side, biting his bottom lip.

The punk male chuckled slightly while his cute neko licked his cheek so cheerfully, enjoyed how Riku's face turned out deep red everytime he teased him. He sighed in relief cause the neko shook his head but blinked after heard his reason. "A-Ah.. I see.. well, just take your time until it stop twitched.. I still had much time until my meeting with my big bro.."

Riku lowers his ears with a whimper, "what should I do when your with your big brother," he flickers his ears and slightly rubs back and forth on Taka's leg while purring. Riku lowers his head and bites his bottom lip, ~what.. happens if Akira..,~ he thought but then shakes his head trying not to think about it.

Taka blinked before looked down at his neko that start to whimpered, bit his lips in guilty. 'Err, I'm sorry, Riku.. I ruined our good mood.." he patted back the neko's head, tried to calmed him. He sighed slightly cause Riku's face full of thought and uneasy. "Don't worry, Akira won't come to your house.. if he come just lock your house and ignore him, okay?" he guessed his boyfriend's thought and hugged him tightly.

Riku looks at Taka and shakes his head, resting his head on Taka's chest while purring. He wags his tail and looks up at Taka, blinking a couple of times and looks at the clock while hugging Taka, "it's starting to get real late, and my legs are starting to get cold."

The punk male just could patted his boyfriend's head gently cause the other shaking his head at his apologize word before. He glanced at the clock and nodded slightly. "Ooh.. you're right.. let's go to your home now.." he stretched his arm and noticed the cake that just being eaten a bit. "Umm. Riku.. you want that cake.. we can packed it if you want.. you can eat that until I come back from Yuuji's house you know.."

Riku nods his head slowly as he stands up, wagging his tail and looks at the cake, tilting his head as he look at Taka. "I-I can't eat that cake all by myself," he pouts a little and starts walking towards the door, standing infront of it as he waits for Taka.

Taka laughed softly since his cute neko pouted at his offering before. "Eeh? Though you like to eat it when we have sex before.. just take it.. I can eat it with you together later.." he smiled still with his soft laughs. He watched Riku stood in front of the door and took off his jacket and wrapped it around his boyfriend's body. "Wear this.. outside will be really cold, I guess.." he smiled, opened the door slowly.

Riku pouts a little as he walks over and takes the cake, carrying it and nods his head while blushing. He perks up his ears and looks at Taka while blushing, "you.. guess? You try wearing a dress," he pouts and opens the door, walking out and walks towards the entrance of the restaurant, standing there for a few minutes, waiting for Taka.

The brown haired male giggled cause the neko agreed and took the cake at the end, snickered cause his neko pouted at protested at him. "Hehe~ I think I'll pass since dress suited you best.." he chuckled, took the cake from Riku's hand and called the maid near him, asked her to packed the cake while paid the bill as well. After he done, he walked back to Riku with the cake that already packed inside the small box. "Let's go home now.." he wrapped his arm around him, start to walked out of the restaurant.

Riku looks at Taka while pouting and crosses his arms a little, "it's not like I am going to always be wearing a dress," he blushes as he waits for Taka. He wags his tail and looks at the box, nodding his head slowly as he rests his head on Taka's arm and walks along side him out the restaurant.

Taka chuckled.again cause his neko didn't stop made a cute reaction, shrugged his shoulder slightly. "nah, who know.. maybe you'll wear it again when you're at my house. " he grinned. He walked to sidewalk and smiled seeing Riku stick to his body and tighten his arm around him. "Err, it's really cold out here.." he commented, shivered a bit.