Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Taka sighed slightly and looked at his neko, tried to think a good words to explain it to him. "I won't hate hm he didn't tried to dig up every information about me and spread it out to my parents," he gritted his teeth slightly but distracted right away cause Riku's face blushed again. However the punk male attention just eyed the black car in front of them though he could felt his boyfriend a bit confused. "It's them, my big bro and probably Akira inside that car as well.." he muttered softly.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku tilts his head slowly and flickers his ears a little, nodding his head slowly, "oh... so.. he is one that tells stuff about you to your parents? But.. how is that bad? I mean.. they are your parents." Riku looks at the car and lowers his ears, "s...so what should I do.. I don't really sound girly," he whimpers.

Taka sighed slightly and looked at his neko slowly. "If I was a good guy I didn't mind my big bro tell everything about me. But I'm a big punk at our school, remember?" he scratched his not itchy head awkwardly. He carressed the neko's cheek gently and whispered to him softly. "Don't worry you're girly enough for them, Riku.." Taka hold Riku's hand more tight and watched his big bro; Yuuji got ouy from the car along with unsurprisingly guest; Akira.

Sorry I posted this too late _(._.)_

Character sheet

2161752-little_guy.png

Name: Kyousuke Yuuji

Character: strict, uptight, never tolerate any unusual things.

Riku tilts his head and flickers his ears, "shouldn't.. they know that by now," he sticks his tongue out. He looks at Taka and lowers his ears with a pout, nodding his head slowly. Riku looks over at the car as he saw someone coming out of the car along with Akira. ~Why is he even here.. is he hoping for something to go wrong and so he could take me as his boyfriend,~ he thought while pouting.

Taka rolled his eyes cause his neko teased him, nudged him slowly. "Hey~ I became a punk because my parents's fault.. I'll tell you about it when we have time.." he said, slowly walked to the front a bit and hid Riku behind his back, eyed Akira who grinned at him and Yuuji that stared at him seriously.

"Finally I found two of you.. eh wait why your boyfriend look like a girl?" Akira greeted; already suspicious to Riku. Yuuji crossed his arm and eyed Taka. "where were you before, Taka? And who's that girl?" he asked politely while looked at the neko.

Riku blinks and tilts his head to the side, nodding his head and rubs the back of his head with a sigh, "well.. I suppose you would know best," he yawns and perks his head up, seeing Akira and slowly starts to hide behind Taka.

Riku closes his eyes tightly, just letting Taka do all the talking since he didn't know really have to change his voice and what name he should go by after Taka's brother wondered who he was.

Taka cleared his throat slight and ignore Akira cause he saw through Riku's disguise right away, looked at his brother instead. "I'm just accompany my girlfriend from her house, brother.." he start to tell a lie though it's a half lie. He glanced at Riku who start to panicked and hid behind his back, smiled at him and mouthed at him 'it's okay. Just act normal' Then he looked back at Yuuji and tighten his hold on his neko's hand. "So why do you searching for me, brother?" he asked calmly.

Riku lowers his ears as he slowly looks over Taka's shoulders, seeing how Akira already noticed him through the girly clothes. He looks up at Taka and nods his head as he slowly walks out from behind Taka, standing next to him while biting his bottom lip, wondering if Taka's brother would find him out too.

Akira who was being ignored gritted his teeth and glared at Taka but Yuuji stopped him and smiled at Riku who slowly walked out and stood beside him. "Aah, so you didn't lie, huh? You have such a cute girlfriend.." he smiled and walked closer to Riku slowly. "hi there, I'm Yuuji. What is your name, young girl?" he asked with a slight bow.

Riku perks his head up as he looks at Akira, glancing to the side and starts to whimper but then stops as he looks up at Taka's brother. He watches as Taka's brother walked closer and moves back a little, tilting his head and looks up at Taka, "u..um," he thinks for a few minutes, rubbing the back of his head, "R..Rika," he hides his face within Taka's arm.

The punk male could felt his neko start trembled a bit when Yuuji but just smiled cause the neko introduce himself with such a cute name. "You're scaring hiーher, you know.." the punk male almost slipped his tongue. Yuuji leaned back and smiled politely. "Ah sorry, my bad. Nice to meet you, Rika.. and Taka, could you meet me when you're done accompanying her? I want to talk something to you.." he smiled mysteriously intead to the punk male.

Riku looks at Taka and slowly moves back again, shaking his head as he looks to the side and slowly glancing over at Akira, quickly looking away and holds down the dress just in case. He nods his head slowly and looks at Yuuji talking to Taka, wondering what he wanted to talk to Taka about and lowers his ears, ~I wonder when they are going to go talk.. are they going to leave me with Akira,~ he thought as he rubs his head.

Taka blinked his eyes in slightly cause his big brother just invited him to talked about something, nodded his head slowly. "O-Okay. what about tonight since I already promised her to take her until evening.." he glanced at Riku and patted his head gently; tried to calmed the neko since Akira kept stared at him. Yuuji hummed slightly and nodded at Taka's words. "alright, you can meet me at my house then and see you later, Rika.. good bye.." he bowed at the neko and got back to his car along with Akira who protested over and over but just ignored by Yuuji.

Riku looks at Taka and lowers his ears, couldn't help to worry if Akira was planning something while Taka was gone, talking to his brother about something. He looks to the side and nods his head slowly, looking at Yuuji and nods his head after seeing Yuuji and Akira leave. Riku looks at Taka, lowering his ears, "Akira... really wants me doesn't he," he lowers his ears.

The punk male released a soft sighs after watched Yuuji's black car drove away from them, looked at his boyfriend who lowered his ears again. He sighed again and hugged the neko gently while patted his head. "There there.. don't make a face that you want to cry at any moment, Riku.." he paused then bit his bottom slowly. "I don't know what will he do but I got more worried about what will Yuuji talking about with me tonight.."

Riku watches Yuuji drive away and looks up at Taka, hugging him with a soft whimper. He looks up at Taka and shakes his head slowly, "try not to worry about it... maybe it is school related," he tilts his head to the side and swishes his tail side to side slowly.

Taka carressed Riku's hair again since the neko start to whimpered again while got hugged, leaned back and looked at slowly. "That's impossible, Riku.. the only reason he backed up because he didn't want to scared a girl, it's his gentleman character anyway.." he rubbed the back of his head.

Riku purrs softly and wags his tail slowly, looking at Taka and tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears and nods his head slowly, "oh... I see so what should we do now," he tilts his head and lets out a soft yawn, rubbing his eyes.

Taka formed a soft smile while watched his neko's tail swayed side to side. "Well.. since my mood got worse because my big bro and Akira, can we take a walk around here? We can have a lunch at some reataurant too cause you already looked cute like that.." he smirked, saw Riku's girly appearance.

Riku looks at Taka and wags his tail, purring softly and tilts his head. He nods his head slowly with a smile, "s-sure sounds good to me but do I really have to stay like this," he pouts a little.

Taka smiled amusedly cause his cute boyfriend agreed with his idea but raised his eyebrow cause Riku protested with his outfit. "Why not.. just wear it, Riku since you looked so cute with that dress.. I bet no one realize you. Well.. except for Akira that too sharp cause he tried to snatch away you from me.." he petted his neko's soft hair.

Riku blushes and looks to the side, lowering his ears, "but.. my legs are starting to get cold and I feel a weird breeze everywhere under the dress," he bites his bottom lip and looks at Taka as his head was getting rubbed, blushing bright red, "and.. it is making me feel weird down there too," he places his hand on his crotch.

Taka blinked cause his cute neko's ear lowered again. "Aww~ you're already getting cold.." he chuckled, took off his jacket that he wore, wrapped it on Riku's waist slowly. Yet he raised his eyebrow cause his boyfriend suddenly covered around his crotch. "H-Huh? Do you mean you got errect because of the breeze you felt under your drees?"

Riku blinks and pouts a little, shivering, "y-you try to wear a dress and tell me its not cold," he crosses his arms and watches Taka, looking up at him. His ears perk up and shakes his head, "n-no it's fine.. let's just go get something to eat," he blushes and starts walking.

The punk male just snickered cause his neko pouted after he teased before yet hummed in a bit surprise cause Riku denied his words before. "Ooh, really? Well, just tell me if you can't hold your heat anymore.." he grinned, pulled his cute boyfriend's arm and walked again, searched the nearest restaurant there.