A Wolf, A Human And An Egg (Zombie and Pigeon) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Athan wished that Samuel would leave the bathroom first so he could just spend some time calming down. But that didn't seem like it was going to happen anytime soon. He sighed and made sure that his hood was up properly before leaving the bathroom and going back to their seats.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Samuel followed silently, sitting down next to Athan a bit hesitantly. He ordered himself vodka and tequila again, mixing the two drinks into something that would probably make him unable to function. The werewolf downed the glass, trying to drink away the feeling he got after pushing Athan so far. He stared at the wall for a few moments, his head beginning to spin as a quiet chuckle slipped past his lips. He wished this was a dream.

Athan ordered himself a sugary, fruity drink to sip. The sound of Samuel's laugh took him off guard. "What's so funny?" He mumbled, taking another sip of his drink. He was starting to regret agreeing to this, he didn't belong in this kind of place... There were too many people and too much going on.

Samuel chuckled again, staring at the empty glass with slightly hazy eyes. "Funny? I don't know if that's funny... Sad, maybe." He laughed, motioning for another shot like the last one. He was set on getting himself too drunk to remember anything. "Athan... Y'know... I think your scars are beautiful." The werewolf said suddenly, a lazy grin stretched out across his face. He really did. Perhaps it was because he was a monster as well, but... Perhaps he just found scars to be gorgeous.

Athan froze at the man's words. Beautiful? Did Samuel think he was stupid? Of course they weren't beautiful, how could anyone actually think that? Tears sprung to his eyes, Samuel must just be making fun of him. Maybe his friend was already really drunk, but that didn't excuse it. Samuel should know how sensitive Athan was about his scars, it wasn't funny to make a joke like that. "I'm leaving' He said, his voice hoarse. "I'll pay you back for my drinks" He stood up shakily, trying not to cry.

Samuel frowned, reaching out to grip Athan's wrist. He pulled the other closer, wrapping an arm around his waist. "They're beautiful." He repeated in a slightly slurred way, his fingers shaking slightly as he reached up, gently brushing off his tears. "And you're so... So beautiful..." He muttered, his lips staying parted as he stared up at Athan.

"Don't fuck with me" Athan snapped, trying to push his friend's hands away. "I'm gonna f-fucking punch you if you keep this up. It isn't funny, you should know that" His legs wobbled slightly. He was feeling dizzy from all the alcohol and the way Samuel was acting, it was starting to really feel like a nightmare.

"I'm not joking, Athan." Samuel muttered, the alcohol beginning to take over him. "You're so beautiful, I... I..." He swallowed down, his gaze a bit hooded with alcohol. "I just want to..." The werewolf didn't find a way to put it to words, so he just pulled the other down, messily pressing their lips together. He hadn't realized yet just how bad this could end up; he didn't want to realize, too.

Athan froze completely at the kiss. He honestly hadn't been expecting it. For a moment he leaned into the kiss, actually enjoying the feeling. He almost moved to wrap his arms around Samuel, but stopped himself. He couldn't let this happen, his friend was just drunk. Athan couldn't let himself think of this as a possibility because Samuel would have forgotten by the morning. His knee rose sharply and hit Samuel in the groin as Athan pushed him away.

Samuel was beginning to get into the kiss, but all of a sudden he felt sharp, horrible pain in his groin area. As tears sprung out, the werewolf let out a howl of pain, stumbling to the ground with such a betrayed and pained expression, even the bartender tossed a sharp glare at Athan. Samuel gasped for air as tears rolled down onto the ground, his body trembling. He didn't even realize what happened properly.

Athan felt like everyone was glaring at him. Everyone was blaming him. All he wanted was to be left alone, he had barely thought about how he was going to get Samuel away from him. "I'm sorry" He choked out, taking a step back. "I'm so sorry" he blinked back tears before bolting out of the bar.

Samuel was helped up by one of the people in the bar, but he didn't stay there for long. It was both from the pain of the kick and the fact that Athan left. The werewolf paid for the drinks, refusing a lift from anyone; he didn't feel like he deserved it. With unstable steps and bad sense of direction, he began trying to get home. Surely, he didn't really make it there until morning. Wandering through the streets at night, trying to figure out which way was home was pretty damn hard after such events. He barely made it through the door before falling down on the floor, too tired to even make it to his bed.

Athan ran all the way home. He was gasping for breath and in tears by the time he reached his apartment. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to go see Samuel again the next day, if his friend actually remembered what happened... He shook off the thought and forced himself to take a shower before climbing into bed. It only took a few minutes for him to fall asleep, he slept until almost noon the next day.

Samuel was woken up by shrieking coming from outside. Groggily, he opened his eyes, hissing in pain at the headache. "I thought you swore you wouldn't get drunk again." Someone spoke, and a glass of water was pushed towards him. "How do I shut your animals up?" After drinking the water, Samuel looked around only to see Samantha. "They're hungry..." He muttered, motioning to the small door at the back of his bedroom. "All the food is there... Can you?" He asked quietly, letting his head fall back against the pillow as he stared up at the wall. He hoped everything that happened yesterday was a dream... Out of all the times, he had to remember everything this time.

Athan woke up with a pounding headache. He stared at the ceiling, not wanting to get out of bed. "I owe him... Money" he mumbled to himself, trying not to think about anything else. The man pulled himself out of bed and got himself some water and painkillers. He really needed to see Samuel and pay him back, and see if his friend remembered what had happened. Athan spent a few minutes getting himself together before slowly making his way to Samuel's house. By the time he arrived it was late afternoon. He stared up at the door but couldn't bring himself to knock. "Maybe I should just wait..." He said to himself.

Samantha was just about done with feeding the animals, but Samuel was still laying in bed. As the woman opened the door, she was face-to-face with Athan. She stared at the man for a while, then stepped to the side slightly. "He's inside." She muttered, holding a bucket of animal food in her right hand. The witch then left to finish up feeding the animals, leaving Athan alone with Samuel. The later didn't seem to notice someone new coming in, staring blankly at the dragon egg, still surrounded by flames.

Athan visibly jumped as the door opened before he knocked. "Oh, t-thanks..." He mumbled, tugging at his hood to male sure it stayed up. He watched Samantha leave before stepping inside and shutting the door behind himself. After one last moment of hesitation Athan knocked on the door to Samuel's bedroom. "Um.. H-hello? Are you in there?" He called out, his voice trembling slightly.

Samuel lifted his gaze up when he heard the knock, slowly getting out of bed. It still hurt slightly, but he managed to walk to the door, albeit a bit slowly. He opened the door, gripping the door handle tightly. "Hey..." He muttered, looking away after just a few moments. He still looked guilty, feeling as if everything was his fault.

The moment Samuel opened the door Athan knew he remembered. The other man just looked so guilty... "Um... I wanted to pay you back before I forgot" he mumbled, looking away and brushing his hair over his face. He dug out some cash and held it out to Samuel. "Is this enough...? And... I'm sorry about... Kicking you" his cheeks flushed softly at the memory of the kiss.

Samuel shook his head, pushing the money away. "Keep it." He muttered, his voice a bit hoarse. The werewolf looked down at the ground, his hand squeezing the door at the mention of the kick. He didn't know what to say, so he just... Laughed it off. "What happened happened." He breathed out, managing to lift his gaze up, although he couldn't hide the sadness.

"Right..." Athan pushed the money back in his pocket, still keeping his gaze on the floor. "Well... Uh... I should get going" This was it, he would leave and Samuel wouldn't contact him again. They would never talk to each other again. He was going to lose his only friend. He took a shaking breath, forcing himself not to cry. He had already cried last night and he couldn't do it again, especially not in front of someone else. "See ya" he quickly turned away to hide his expression and walked towards the front door.

Samuel wanted to let go, but he really couldn't. As tears prickled at the corners of his eyes, the werewolf grabbed Athan's wrist again, gently tugging him back to himself. "Tell me you really don't feel anything." He muttered, his grip loose enough for the other to pull away. "Tell me you only want me as a friend and I'll... I'll let go, but please look me in the eye and say it."

Athan squirmed to free himself, but not with much conviction. He knew that he could easily just aim for Samuel's groin again if he really wanted to get away... But he didn't really. "I... I've dated girls" he mumbled, his gaze glued to the floor. "I'm not gay" he couldn't bring himself to lie and say that he was straight. However much he hated to admit it he wasn't fully straight, but he couldn't say that out loud.

Samuel slowly let go, his bottom lip trembling slightly. "I'm sorry..." He nearly hiccuped, pulling away slowly. This was the one relationship he really wanted. He didn't know how he would get over this, he'd never actually felt this love. The werewolf could feel the first tears rolling down his cheeks as his last hopes were shattered. He never felt this sad before.

"W-what are you crying for?" Athan's eyes started to water as he glanced up. "You were just drunk, right? You didn't mean any of that stuff, right?" He wiped his eyes on sleeve. "Even.. Even if I liked guys too... It wouldn't matter since you don't actually like me... Right?" He finally managed to look up at Samuel, his shoulders trembling.

• Saga locked this topic