A Wolf, A Human And An Egg (Zombie and Pigeon) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

"Yeah, of course. I'll do my best, but don't blame me if I don't know what to do all the time." Athan smiled nervously. "I'll probably ask you a bunch of questions so I don't mess up and get any of the animals sick..." he looked back down at the book. "Oh, right, I did find one part of the book that mentioned a guy who wrote a book about dragons..."

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Samuel smiled, shaking his head slightly. "It's fine, I don't mind answering any of your questions." He said softly, furrowing his eyebrows at a piece of information he found. "Huh? Who?" He asked and turned Athan, then glanced back at the screen. "Wait... Is his name Lafian?" He questioned slowly, scanning through the page with slightly widened eyes.

Athan nodded and looked up. "Yeah... did you read about him? It says here that the book didn't sell well because it was written in a really confusing way so there aren't many copies. But maybe you can find a summary or something online..." he thought out loud, turning the pages to try and find more information.

Samuel bit down on his lip as he typed something in, quickly scrolling through what he found. "Even better. I found where we could get the book." He announced with a grin, quickly running a hand over his hair. "I'm gonna try and contact this person..." The werewolf trailed off, searching for the contact information in the meanwhile. "Oh, by the way... Do you wanna go out tonight? I haven't been in town for way too long."

"Um... Sure, where do you want to go?" Athan wasn't so sure about going out, since those things usually involved being around a lot of strangers. He just hoped that Samuel didn't want to go to a club or a bar. "But, will the egg be okay while we're gone?"

"Not sure yet. I'd love to check out the new bar that opened, I heard it's nice." Samuel said with a smile - it was no secret sometimes he liked going out for a drink or a few. "Oh... Well, as long as the fire keeps burning, it will be fine. You wouldn't happen to know how to cast spells, would you?" He asked with a sheepish smile, scratching his back of his head.

Arian visibly winced at the thought of a bar. "Uh, no I don't have to do that kind of thing... But I can stay here and watch it while you go out. I'm not big on bars so I don't mind" He smiled nervously and looked at the egg. "You can just show me what to do to take care of this"

Samuel frowned, lightly scratching the back of his head. "No, I want to go there with you." He said firmly, pulling his phone out. "Well, I mean... If you really don't want to go there, I guess we could go someplace else..." The werewolf muttered, swiping through his contacts until he found the person he was looking for.

"I can go there if you really want..." Athan sighed, letting his shoulders slump in defeat. "I'll be fine." He really wouldn't be fine, he would probably end up on the verge of a panic attack for the entire evening. But there wasn't really much that he liked to do outside of spending time wandering in the forest or with Samuel.

Samuel's face brightened up with a smile when Athan gave in. He felt a little bit bad for guilting the other into going, but he really wanted to check that bar out. "Thank you!" He smiled widely before pressing the phone to his ear. After a while, someone picked up and the werewolf began speaking. "Hey, Lydia, could you run by my place today? I need to borrow your skills."

Athan frowned slightly at the unfamiliar female name. He waited until Samuel finished his phone call before speaking. "I didn't know you had a girlfriend... Are you sure you don't want to spend time with her?" He fidgeted nervously, doubting that it was really a girlfriend. He just wished that he didn't have to go to a bar.

Samuel seemed satisfied when the phonecall ended, turning to Athan with a smile. At his comment, however, the werewolf bursted out laughing. "She's not my girlfriend. You know I'm gay, right?" The man chuckled warmly, shaking his head slightly. If there was one thing he didn't hide, it was his sexuality. "Anyway, she's gonna come over in a bit and make sure the fire doesn't burn out while we're out."

Athan blushed softly at the man's response. "I dunno... Maybe you felt like trying to date a girl..." He defended himself. "I don't know how that stuff works, sexuality is fluid or whatever" He had never admitted that he was bi, it seemed like it would get too much attention from people. It wasn't like Athan dated people very often, so he just avoided dating men.

Samuel chuckled, shaking his head. "Nah, I'm all done with girls. Feels way too awkward with them..." He trailed off, lightly messing up his hair. "I mean, sure, sexuality is fluid, but not for everyone... I think. I guess I'd date someone who was nonbinary, but I don't know. Sexualities are weird." The werewolf groaned, stretching his body out.

Athan nodded slightly."I guess that makes sense... That stuff's so confusing isn't it?" He smiled nervously. "Just don't get drunk and try to take me home with you or something" he tried to joke. It was pretty unusual for Athan to joke around, but he sometimes tried when he was with Samuel. lt didn't always work out very well because he had so little practice.

Samuel grinned, shaking his head. "I won't, don't worry. If I try, you have my permission to slap me." He joked, turning his gaze back at the egg. "Thanks, though. I know you don't go out much..." He muttered, his smile softening on his face as he glanced back at Athan. "You know, I really like spending time with you."

Arian smiled nervously and dropped his gaze to the floor. "I go on walks... Doesn't that count as going out?" he said in his usual mumbling tone. "I like spending time with you too, you're kinda my only friend so... It's nice to hang out sometimes" He frowned slightly, hoping that it didn't sound too pathetic. It wasn't like he wanted more friends, but it still sounded pathetic.

Samuel laughed, shaking his head. "You know that's not what I mean. I meant going out into the city, spending time there in cafes, restaurants, bars... You know, having fun." He smiled, his expression softening as he heard Athan's words about him. Playfully, the werewolf nudged his friend's side, chuckling quietly. "Aww, that's so cute!" He laughed warmly, clearly just teasing the other.

Arian blushed softly and lightly shoved the other. "Shut up, I just can't find anyone less annoying than you" he grumbled, it was clear that he was also joking. "And I think the forest is way more fun than all that stuff. I have to deal with people all day, why would I want more of that?"

Samuel laughed warmly, lovingly looking at the blush on his friend's cheeks - seriously, it was so cute! "But going to the forest doesn't count as going out. It's going outside, that's not the same thing." He chuckled softly, gently ruffling up his own hair, then brushed it off from his green eyes. Small, seemingly useless talk like this was so much fun, it was relaxing... And that was something he desperately needed, especially with the full moon coming up.

Athan huffed and pushed his hands into his pockets. "I think you and I have different ideas of what's fun..." He looked up at Samuel. It always felt strange when he noticed how attractive his friend was. He quickly looked away and let his hair fall in front of his face. "Well, you better not expect me to be your wing man tonight. I'm not good with that kind of stuff"

Samuel burst out laughing when Athan mentioned the word "wingman". He could barely stop, slightly out of breath as he managed to look up at his friend, his cheeks slightly red from the laughing. "Please, you know I don't need a wingman. Besides, I'm well aware you're not good with that!" He chuckled again, setting his laptop away. "I'm perfectly capable of scoring a date by myself, y'know?"

Athan blushed again and lightly punched the other man's arm. "S-shut up! If you get yourself a date then why are you single?" He glanced up at the man with a pout. "You should be going to the bar with your boyfriend, not an awkward moody friend. Unless you plan on taking on the impossible task of being my wingman"

Samuel laughed, shaking his head slightly. "I could be your wingman, if you want to get a date. As for why I don't have one... Huh, I don't know." He blinked a few times, eyebrows furrowing slightly. "People get close to me too soon and then they say something's wrong... I guess I don't care enough about romantic relationships at the moment!"

"Seriously? They sound like assholes" Athan frowned at the idea. "If they really wanted to last then they wouldn't rush into that stuff..." He sighed and stood up. "Are we gonna go now? And I was kidding about you being my wingman, I'd rather meet people naturally"

• Saga locked this topic