A Wolf, A Human And An Egg (Zombie and Pigeon) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Samuel laughed, reaching out to ruffle up Athan's hair. "You care more about that than I do. If they left, so be it. They're not worth me." He ended teasingly, running a hand through his hair, almost as if he was posing. "Hrm? Wait, Samantha still hasn't come-..." With those words, the door opened without as much as a knock and a woman with messy, curly hair along with a crinkled dress stepped inside. "Sammy!" She grinned, getting closer to the two. "It has been way too long since I saw you!"

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Athan blushed softly as the man ruffled his hair. "You're my best friend... Of course I care" He mumbled, looking away. He visibly jumped at the sound of the stranger's voice and looked over at Samantha. He took a step back to give Samuel and Samantha space to talk. The young man really didn't want to get in the middle of introductions and reunions, it felt way to awkward for him.

Samuel stepped closer to hug the woman tightly, both ending up laughing. "Before anything, this is Athan. Athan, Samantha~" The werewolf grinned as the brunette took a close look at Athan. "Nice to finally meet you." She smiled widely, extending her hand. The witch seemed to be friendly, despite what she did for living.

"Hi, uh, it's nice to meet you..." Athan hesitantly shook the woman's hand before pushing his hands back into his pockets. He always felt safer when he was curled up as much as possible. He glanced at Samuel, hoping that they wouldn't spend too much time talking, he didn't know how to act in this kind of situation.

Samantha opened her mouth to say something, but Samuel shot her a quick 'don't' glance before grinning again. "Okay, here's the deal..." After briefly explaining the situation with the dragon egg, the werewolf voiced the need for the egg to be kept warm at all times - this wasn't a big task for the witch, although she did request to be a part of the 'secret project'. After the egg had a spell cast on it, Samantha left with another warm hug for Samuel, along with a kiss to his cheek.

"Alright, we're good to go now!" Samuel smiled once the door left, turning to Athan with slightly rosy cheeks. He'd always felt a sort-of attraction to Samantha, but perhaps not in a romantic way.

Athan frowned slightly at expression on Samuel's face. "I thought you were gay..." He muttered, pulling his hood up. "Whatever, let's get going" Without another word he walked to the door. Seeing his friend like this somehow bothered him. If Samuel got a girlfriend or boyfriend then Athan would be completely alone. That thought made him sad.

Samuel rose his eyebrows, letting out a laugh. "I am." He grinned, lightly poking his friend's side. Still, the werewolf followed, stopping for a moment to lock the door. He glanced at Athan, a quiet sigh slipping out as the hood blocked most of the view. "You really shouldn't be so self-conscious about those." He muttered, motioning at his scars.

The comment only made Athan pull his hood down more. "They're too noticeable... I can feel people staring when I go out... Like I'm some kind of freak" he pulled his sleeve over his left hand to make sure that his scars were fully covered. "Let's just hurry up and go, maybe I can get myself tipsy before it gets too crowded..."

Samuel frowned, but said nothing more. He nodded as he walked a bit faster, glancing up at the sky for a few moments. He didn't like how self-conscious his friend was, he wanted to fix that. The werewolf always thought that he would find how to remove those scars for Athan, but he had yet to find a way. With thoughts like this occupying his head, they reached the bar which had just opened for the day. Surely, there were few people in there, but it was for the best.

Athan kept his hood up for the entire time they were walking, no one would stare this way. But when they arrived at the bar he finally pulled it down. People would stare even more if he looked like some creepy guy in a dark hoodie. As soon as the hood was down he could feel people's glances lasting longer. Even if it was just for a moment people registered him as different. Some even seemed to look away as quickly as possible to be polite, but it just made Athan even more uncomfortable..

Samuel tugged Athan towards the bartender, sitting down on one of the chairs with a small smile playing on his face. He liked the atmosphere here. Glancing at Athan, the werewolf rose his eyebrows slightly. "What do you want?" He asked, clearly relaxing as he leaned against the counter.

"Something strong..." Athan thought for a moment. "Maybe a redbull and vodka?" He brushed his hair over the left side of his face to hide it as subtlety as possible. "I wanna get buzzed as soon as possible... Maybe then I can relax" he muttered, finally revealing his true intentions.

"You shouldn't mix. Vodka, then..." Samuel trailed off and turned to the bartender, ordering a vodka and a whiskey for himself. He turned to Athan once the first shots were given and grinned, holding up his drink. "Let's get drunk and forget our troubles." He laughed and poured the whole thing down his throat, shuddering as he felt the alcohol spread through his body. He definitely wanted to get drunk, although for different reasons than Athan.

"Vodka straight is gross..." Athan mumbled. He wanted to get drunk but hated the taste of hard alcohol. He downed one of shots and immediately gagged. "Disgusting..." he mumbled, resting his forehead on the counter for a moment. Finally he sat up again and pushed his hair in front of his face again. "alright, what's next?"

Samuel chuckled softly, watching how Athan downed his vodka. "I dunno. Tequila?" He offered, feeling the buzz slowly setting in. He always got drunk pretty fast, it was just good he wasn't a sad or angry drunk. The werewolf was the type who ended up dancing and flirting all night long. He turned to his friend, offering him a lopsided grin. "Cheers."

"Cheers... To crazy magical shit showing up in your backyard" Athan smiled slightly before downing another shot. Once again he gagged and had to force himself not to spit it out. Once he was a little bit more buzzed he could drink something a little lighter.

After the second shot, Samuel could feel his responsibilities physically being lifted from his shoulders. He grinned widely, shaking off the last bits of worry, carefreely running a hand over his hair. He turned to his friend, feeling a strong urge to touch him; his scars, if he wanted to be specific. The werewolf bit down on his lip, already feeling buzzed as he reached out to pull down the other's hood.

Athan jumped at the feeling of Samuel's hand on him. He almost slapped his hand away but stopped himself. Instead he took another shot, trying to relax. As long as Samuel didn't start drawing attention to his scars he wouldn't mind. Maybe the man was just trying to help him relax. His friend wouldn't do anything to hurt him... Right?

Samuel let out a quivering breath as the hood was pulled down. He'd always found Athan to be beautiful, he couldn't deny that. The werewolf moved a bit closer, gently tracing his fingers over the scars on the side of his face, his expression filled with consentration and admiration. He was close to leaning forward to kiss them, but the last bits of his sober mind got to him and he pulled away, grinning a bit awkwardly.

Athan went stiff as he felt fingers on his scars. He couldn't even believe what was happening, it felt like a nightmare. No one had touched his scars since he first got them and people would poke at them. He couldn't even react when Samuel moved closer, he had no idea what the man was trying to do. It took him a moment to react after Sam pulled away. Finally he shuddered and pulled his hood all the way up before stumbling to his feet. "Bathroom" He mumbled before bolting to the men's room.

Samuel cursed out loud, hurriedly standing up, knocking a shot glass over. He stumbled slightly before hurrying after his friend to the bathroom, fear beginning to settle in. He bursted into the bathroom, his hands shaking with worry. "Athan?" He called out, his voice trembling slightly. He went too far, too damn far.

When Athan reached the bathroom he leaned on the counter and splashed some water over his face, trying to snap himself out of the panic. Without thinking he pressed his fingernails into the scar, as if he could tear it off to reveal normal skin. The sound of Samuel's voice made him jump and jerk his hand away from his face. "W-what?"

Samuel stared at the other with fear-filled eyes, his heart beating like crazy. "I'm sorry..." He whispered, cautiously stepping closer. He looked at Athan, beginning to look like a puppy begging for forgiveness. "I didn't mean to-... I'm sorry..." He nearly whimpered, keeping his distance just in case Athan didn't want him there.

Athan flinched as Samuel stepped forward, but forced himself not to step away. "It's fine, I'm just oversensitive right? It's just my face..." He pushed his hair over that half of his face, so he hide the mark. "We're probably both a little drunk anyway... Let's just go back out there"

Samuel let his head fall down, a quiet whine slipping past his lips as he nodded. The werewolf looked up with sad eyes, waiting for Athan to go outside first. He really did feel bad for making the other feel that way, but it was hard to control himself properly. Sometimes he cursed himself for not being able to handle alcohol at all.

• Saga locked this topic