Strait cut words of lies (18+) ~Nyuchanxx and Ayais

Nyuchanxx

Yuki frowned as he tried to figure it out. When it eventually came to him he berated himself for not being more aware, of course this make would think he was a replacement. Bri didn't know that the live was one sided. But he didn't want to explain that, it felt wrong somehow and disrespectful towards the dead. "Let's have this discussion in the morning." He said softly without meeting bris eyes.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ayais

“yah I am sorry… “ he yawned and got to the condo going to his room dropping his dress on the floor . he didn’t want to pray but he was so heated form what had happen. He wonder if Yuki really did enjoy him he was starting to feel like Yuki didn’t retuned the feeling his late brother had for him. He didn’t know if he should be happy or sad . He shock his head . what was he thinking he couldn’t have these feeling for his brother ex lover. Bri sighed curling up in bed .

Yuki nodded and sat in silence as they made their way back to his condo. Truth be told he just wanted to sleep after such and eventful day. Walking through the door Yuki let it shut behind him and muttered "Night." to his companion before leaving the room and heading to his own. Removing his clothes he hung them up carefully in his wardrobe before throwing on a thin nightshirt and getting into bed. He fell asleep instantly. The day had been no more stressful than one of his normal days but it was the strange changes in the events that were throwing him and making him more tired.

Bri woke up at sunrise the next day he worked on the flowers they should be good for a a few more days . He started to make fresh blueberry muffins . humming softy he had his hair pulled up in a bun flower on his face . he was wearing noting but his boxer .

Yuki woke when his alarm went off the next morning feeling refreshed again. Getting up he went for a quick shower to wash himself down and to clean his hair. Getting out he towel dried himself and his hair so it was only slightly damp before wrapping the towel around his waist and heading downstairs to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. As he entered he noticed the male and was suddenly aware of his state of undress before he noticed the other was in a similar state. "sorry I didn't expect you to be awake so early. Tea?" He asked going over to the kettle and boiling it before he put tea leaves in the tea pot.

Bri blushed seeing Yuki “ oh.. I didn’t think you be up either “ He let the muffin cool before placing them on the table “ Tea sound great green or chai doesn’t matter” he hummed “ I am going to get dress” He came out in a little black house dress. And sat at the table “ have a seat..”

Yuki made tea as the other disappeared. As he left the tea to sit he quickly went back to his room and got dressed feeling it would be inappropriate to eat breakfast garbed as he was. Pulling on some navy trousers he also put on a pin striped shirt and a simple tie. Wandering back to the kitchen as he was doing the tie up he smiled "that feels more appropriate!" He joked as he tightened the tie and went to pour the two glasses of tea. He handed one to the male only now noticing the gorgeous dress the male wore. The dress through him slightly off guard and he stumbled over his words as he said "...err...Chai tea..." as he sat down and sipped at the scalding liquid to distract himself.

Bri smiled and nodded “yes much better but its your home so if you didn’t want to wear anything its not my place to say anything but I shouldn’t be out in my boxer I am sorry about that” he sat at the table eating a muffin “ thanks for the tea” he looked at Yuki “ muffin?” he offer him a plate.

Yuki shock his head "I don't mind you can wear whatever you desire around here, no one comes here because I don't let anyone know this is where I hold residence at the moment." He smiled and took a miffin "thank you." As he bit into the soft, warm cake be remembered his promise from the night before. "Bri?..." He asked "About last night..." He wasn't quite sure how to broach the subject but he figured just diving in would be what he ended up doing.

Bri smiled “ I have some pants but I tend to wear a dress around the house it feels better…” he eat some of the muffin “ Yes muffin ?” he teased him with a wink seeing if Yuki would laugh or not as he took a sip of tea “ mmm oh this is really good I can tell its not cheap.” He blushed “yah last night..” he looked down at his cup “you don’t have to I was just lost in the moment..”

Yuki chuckled as the other called him a cupcake, it was a little odd but he let it pass so long as the other called him by his 'name' around other people. Clearing his throat he said "yes...well....I need to explain it to you." He paused not sure where he was going with this. "Look, Bri. I am really sorry to have to tell you this but I wasn't entirely truthful when I told you about your brother." He swallowed trying to gain his confidence, he was amazed at how little he had when he had worked in the mafia most of his life. Confidence was key and he had it. So why did he lack it now? "Bri... your brother died because of me. He loved me, but I never knew until he killed himself.....He didn't want me to die so I claimed I shot him and took control of his gang.....I'm sorry, I never did love your brother so that's why you could never be a replacement..." He trailed of knowing he hadn't exactly been the most sensitive there even if he had tried.

Bri smiled hearing Yuki chuckle . He then looked down knowing that the time for playing around was over he lesson t what Yuki said he nodded he was sad but not surprised . he knew now that he could never even think about being with Yuki unless it was to put on a show. How could he have not retuned aki feeling it was not easy for his brother to love. He nodded after moments of saying noting he looked at Yuki “ I see .. “ He went to clean up the mess he made making muffin and even cleaned out the teapot . “So I am your gust and noting more?” He said softly he would not be a play thing no matter how much lust he felt for Yuki.

Yuki stayed silent when he finished speaking, he felt terrible, maybe he shouldn't have said anything but he had to. It was the right thing to do. Though even he had to laugh at the irony of that, the right thing to do, what did a mafia leader know about right and wrong? He knew the male would react something like this, no one liked being used for sex alone and he guessed while he had not thought that that was all he and Aki were he was wrong there and now it was the same with his brother. But he couldn't bring himself to say they were in a relationship but nor could he say he was nothing more than a guest in his home.

Yuki shifted before he stood. He didn't know what to say so he just said in a soft exasperated voice "Well how do I know!" he left the room going upstairs and absorbed himself into his work.

Bri looked at Yuki before he stormed off . He sighed and shock his head he got changed in to a black hoddi and jeans . before going out of the condo . He took Yuki card that was on the dresser surly he would not care . He when for a walke he didn’t come back till luch time.

He had a bag form a nice café getting some tea and some luch for them. He walked back home and set up luch “ Yuki” he knocked on the office door.

Yuki was too frustrated to care when he heard the door close downstairs. He tried to work but in the end all he ended up doing was doodling in his best calligraphy a verse from his favourite poem and then proceeding to do tricks with the pen for the next hour, spinning it around his fingers like it was made of water.

When he heard the nock on his door he sighed and said loudly so the male could hear "come in..." Before grumbling to himself "its not like I'm achieving anything anyway." Although he doubted the other heard the words

Bri open the door and saw Yuki and smiled “ I am sorry I am not mad … Yuki if that’s what you think .have you every let that cold hart of your fall for someone.. life to short not to try to find love.” He lead him down stairs to where there was fresh tea and yummy seafood past . " He smiled and served them up . " I used your card I didn't feel like making luch.."

Yuki looked over at the other leaning back in his chair and putting down his pen. The words that the other spoke were not what he had expected though "I..." He sighed "Who do you think I am to have a loving relationship, in this business love is a weakness that I would rather not have. If you love then that thing can be taken and hurt or held for ransom and that could be the end of you." He said the words a little more harshly than he meant to but it was all true. How could he bare to love again. He still had the scars from the first time and he wasn't going to make the same mistake twice, he promised himself that much.

Bri nodded “so that’s a yes they must have hurt you real bad…” He started eating his luch and didn’t say to much to yuki he didn’t mean to hit a never with him. He was just trying to get a better understanding of the man.

6 month flew by Yuki men still knew what bri looked like despite not going to any meting . it still was not safe to go home. Bri was more like Yuki house keeper then anything . Every week or so bri would go get flowers he now even had some potted. The condo seem more like a home thanks to his little touches but his longing for Yuki touched never went away. He woke Yuki up with some egg and coffee just the way Yuki liked them. “ mmm good morning…” He smiled gazing at him. Why wouldn’t this lust go away he wasn’t going to give in to lust he worked to hard.

It must have been a month or so ago since Yuki had stopped turning his alarm on preferring I stead to be awoken to the aroma of freshly made food and the sight of the cute male waking him up. He smiled. "Hmmm...morning." He said sleepily as he opened his eyes. Recently he didn't mind the other seeing him asleep and these days he had gone back to sleeping naked like he used to, he had only stopped because it showed the scars on his chest from his one weakness.

As he opened his eyes he beheld the gorgeous male with his soft, flowing purple hair that he just wanted to stroke. A pillar of light entered the room through a gap in the curtain, just enough to make the room a little brighter. Still half asleep he took the coffee and eggs from Bri and placed them on the bedside table before he leaned over and wrapped his arm around the others waist pulling him into his lap with a smile that could only be interpreted as sexual. But not in a raw way, no his smile held care and desire rather than simple arousal. He pulled the male closer to himself and playfuly bit the others ear. He wasn't really thinking about what he was doing, things had been going well recently and the gang was pretty much running itself. He felt safe at the moment and maybe it was that security that allowed him in his still sleepy mind to pull the other close.

Bri smiled as he set down his breakfast on the bedside table he turned to leave but then felt the man arms around him as he was pulled to his lap he blushed not sure if he should stop Yuki or not seeing that smile made him want to melt. What was happening? “ Yuki…” he leaned his head on his shoulder staying in his arms he cared deeply for the other but he had a wall up around his hart he would not make the same mistake his brother did . However Bri could see why Aki had fallen it would be a very easy thing to do . He stayed in his arms “ tacking the day off ?” He asked softly a warm smile on his own face , why did this have to feel so right?

Yuki shrugged "they can survive on their own for a day." He said softly in the others ear before he pulled Bri in closer and turning the males head towards his own he gently kissed the male. The first kiss he had given another since the time he had gotten his scars. Slowly he opened his mouth trying to encourage the other to do the same.

Bri eyes widen at the kiss did this mean something or was it just foreplay to him? His green eyes closed as he open his mouth submitting to the kiss letting out a soft purr as he deepen the kiss gently stocked Yuki short black hair . it all felt so good to good Yuki kiss was like magic .

Yuki let the other entangle his fingers within his hair, enjoying the feeling of the males soft touches. He pressed his lips harder to the others feeling himself get hard beneath the sheet that separated the two of them. Slowly he moved his hand to Bri back and pulled his chest in so it was flush with his his own, only the thin fabric of Bris clothes separating their chests.

Bri let out a small purr as the kiss was deepen he had to stop it he had to… stop it..” he puled away with all the will power he had left but he didn’t move form his lap . “ what.. dose that mean… Yuki you know I can’t just.. but god I want to …” he blushed gazing at Yuki dark eyes. He could feel how hard the other was he blushed looking at him , his lips were still tingle form the kiss.

Yuki tried to learn back in as the other pulled away, he didnt want it to end. Didn't see why it had to end. At the others words he gently rubbed small circles in the small of the others back. He didn't want to think about what it meant. If he did that he might stop and then he would regret it. With a sudden spur of the moment comment he said "its not the same as with Aki. I promise." He said softly refusing to admit to even himself what he meant by that.