Kidnapped: Warrior of Winter (Private: ZX-MetalMonster x Wolf) [+18]

WolfDog12

"Of course I will..." It didn't sound too convincing with the warrior melting again. He was trying not to get too into it but everything was just becoming a blur. It probably didn't matter anyway with the bandit being allowed to do anything he wanted. It's not like Goustetsu had the energy to put up a fight anyway. There really was nothing he could do.

The male shut his eyes tight and grabbed at the bed trying to think about something else. It was clear that the warrior wasn't going to fight and was trying to think of something else while the bandit did whatever he wanted to the other's body. The warrior was even trying to drown out sound.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• ZX-MetalMonster

Nikandros knew not to expect the warrior to push this further but he was still annoyed with how uncomfortable and frozen up the other man seemed now. He glanced up at his prisoner and seeing how he had his eyes closed stopped what he was doing for a moment.

-"Don't be like that, it's irritating." He told him but moved up to kiss the side of his face. "You can do whatever you want with me as well, I know you're not interested in this but if you have something else in mind, it's only fair." He said but kept himself busy taking his pants off in the meanwhile.

Blocking out sound didn't work at all after Nikandros kissed Goustetsu on the side of his face. He thought about it for only a minute before shaking his head. He let his muscles relax a little bit. "I really don't have any interest in anything like this... I already told you to do what you want.... Maybe you could kiss me again... That wasn't too bad..." the warrior blushed more and averted his eyes.

It was hard not to admit that even this brute was actually a pretty good kisser. He may be a bit rough about it but Goustetsu had gotten into it and it made his mind all blank. He drifted off into thought but could only think about what was being done to him now... The warrior partly wished his arms were tied up just so he couldn't resist even if he wanted to. He was trying to be strong enough to follow through with his word.

Nikandros smiled when the warrior admitted he liked at least a small part of this and brought their lips only inches apart right away.

-"How do you know you're not interested if you've never done any of this before? You weren't interested in kissing me either." He reminded the other man but glanced eagerly at his lips while he waited for him to reply.

For some reason the bandit didn't want to just force the warrior into this, he wasn't sure if it was another way for him to mess with the other man or if it was something else but he wanted him to accept this. Still he was still being his impatient self

"Look, forget if I'm interested or not and just do what ever you want with me!" To end the conversation, Goustetsu leaned forward a bit and kissed the other quickly before pulling away. "I-If you don't want to do anything then let me get up and get dressed again. It's weird being like this in front of another guy!"

The warrior was now looking to the side, his face a bright red as he was blushing out of even more embarrassment. He couldn't help but feel slightly aroused as the Bandit's hands were still at the edge of the white-haired male's underwear just waiting to slip them down and off.

- - - Updated - - -

"Look, forget if I'm interested or not and just do what ever you want with me!" To end the conversation, Goustetsu leaned forward a bit and kissed the other quickly before pulling away. "I-If you don't want to do anything then let me get up and get dressed again. It's weird being like this in front of another guy!"

The warrior was now looking to the side, his face a bright red as he was blushing out of even more embarrassment. He couldn't help but feel slightly aroused as the Bandit's hands were still at the edge of the white-haired male's underwear just waiting to slip them down and off.

Nikandros was satisfied to have the other man initiate something for a change and wasn't reluctant to do what he was told this once.

-"Alright, I won't hold back then." He whispered into the warriors ear and right after that moved to his neck and started to suck and harshly bite his skin. In the meanwhile he fumbled to pull off what was left of his prisoners clothing and following what he'd just promised he didn't hesitate to reach between his legs and begin stroking him lightly just to see his reaction.

The warrior jumped a little as he was bit. He hadn't expected that and wanted to hit the bandit, but of course he didn't move. The male just laid there still as the kissing continued and the Bandit had a hard time slipping off what little clothing the male had left. Goustetsu just tried to ignore it but no matter what he thought, this was just strange. As he was stroked, the warrior freaked just a bit.

"You have to take off your armor!!! It feels so strange." A shiver ran up the white-haired male and he couldn't help but make just a tiny noise. He still wasn't completely hard but just a little bit.

Nikandros didn't halt what he was doing when the warrior complained but did stop attacking his neck so he could speak to him.

-"You know I can't take off my armor, it's under my freaking skin." He explained a bit angrily but it was noticeable in his voice now that his breathing had quickened.

With that the bandit tightened his hold on the warrior a bit and made a small sound like a growl as he kissed him again for a moment.

'Shit then at least put it under your skin!" The warrior thought vicious as the bandit kissed him again. The warrior could feel himself getting felt up and it was really strange. He needed to focus on something else so he closed his eyes and placed his hands on the Banit's head to keep him from pulling away as they kissed deeply. The warrior couldn't focus on anything not relating to what was happening to him so he had to make it even more so with this. It wasn't long before the two were french kissing.

The french kiss was enough for Goustetsu to release his arms and let them fall to his sides again. He relaxed more now and his mind was a lot more blank but his body was ten times more aroused so the warrior ended up getting pretty hard after only a few strokes. It felt better then expected.

The armor that was causing his prisoner so much concerns wasn't quite slipping out of control but Nikandros simply chose to concentrate on something else than keeping it in place at that moment. It had been a part of him for long enough that he wasn't noticing it or even understanding why the other man was being so nervous about it.

The bandit couldn't be very calculated about what he was doing any more and tried to hurry and take off all of his clothes with his one free hand. He moaned quietly into the kiss as approval for what the warrior made of it and was glad his lips were busy because he had a comment in mind that would had certainly made the other man angry.

When he was finally free of his clothes he pressed himself against the other man and moved his hips slightly to gain some friction. Another small sound escaped him but this time unintentionally and he tried to shut himself up.

The warrior was feeling really hot now and it was getting so much worse with the bandit rubbing their bodies together. He could feel the other's hot length rub against his own and was really starting to get almost into it. Goustetsu knew how wrong it was but that didn't stop him from feeling the way he did. It was almost too much for him to handle and he wanted to hurry up and get this over with.

The biggest problem was that Goustetsu didn't know how far they were going to go or what was even suppose to happen next. He'd never done it with a guy and didn't know how two guys would do it. 'What am I thinking?! It's not like I want to do this anyway!! God it's warm.... I've never felt like this in my life.... Where is this heat coming from...' The warrior moaned when his balls were touched by the bandit's hard and hot rod.

Nikandros felt a need to hurry and feel more of the other man, his goal to make this enjoyable for him too was partially forgoten but he believed his prisoner had already given into this and wanted them to continue.

He broke the kiss gradually, clearly unwilling to separate their lips and was left out of breath afterwards. As he let his lungs take what oxygen they needed his eyes fixed on the warrior and he observed his expression, though he wasn't sure what he was eager to see.

He continued to move and push himself against the other man but already his hand strayed and slipped further down without warning to begin rubbing the warriors entrance roughly.

The warrior was also left out of breath. He panted heavily and his eyes were only just slightly open. The male seemed to be pretty into it just about melting into the bed. The kiss and the pushing against his lower region was almost enough to make the teen come right then. Luckily, he held out and found himself lost in feeling not even realizing the bandit's hand had wandered away from where it was.

Once the male's entrance was touched, a shiver ran up his spine and made him shake. The warrior wanted to protest but that could be dangerous. The least he could do was not be so rough about it!!!. The warrior spoke up in a heated voice that didn't sound like his own, "Wait, you can't just stick something in... You have to use lube don't you?!" That much was pretty much the same no matter who you were doing it with.

It irked Nikandros to be reminded of things now but he was feeling good enough not to argue over it or do some other stupid thing he would regret. He fixed a glare on the other man for a long moment and intended to mumble out a few complaints but decided against even that and just got up. It didn't seem to bother him that he had to leave the room to get something that could be used as lubricant and he marched out without bothering to put any of his clothes back on, he knew he couldn't run into anyone at that time though.

When the bandit came back he was obviously still annoyed and rather than continue where he'd left off he placed himself between the warriors legs right away.

He could have just used his saliva as lubricant. What's this weird chill? I don't get it... Why'd he leave me like this?! Goustetsu was focused on one thing but soon he felt horrible being left like that. It's not like he was telling the bandit he couldn't continue just to use a lubricant when he did. The warrior was left naked on the bed and his length was still standing straight up. It sucked.

When the bandit returned it was clear how horrible it was for the prisoner to have Nikandros leave for so long. Goustetsu didn't expect his legs to suddenly be pulled apart the way they were and the bandit just settled between them. 'oh god, he's really going to go all the way with me isn't he? This is kind of scary... I hope he can handle not being too rough... with him I'm going to break. Looks like I won't be moving tomorrow...' Goustetsu was still very worried about this but it didn't look like he was going to put up a fight. Despite how rough it was going to be, the warrior expected it to still feel good. It had to right?

Nikandros was angry enough to become more focused on granting himself the sensation he was craving than making sure the other man feels at least somewhat comfortable. However he snapped out of it in time to noticed the warrior was unhappy about being left alone and nervous about what he was about to do. With a light sigh he leaned forward so he could press their lips together again and tried to be gentle. Though the bandit simply didn't know how to touch someone softly there was a noticeable difference between this and how he'd handled his prisoner before.

-"This should hurt." He said, deciding to be straightforward and let the warrior know rather than leave it for him to find out. He caressed the others cheek but didn't bother waiting for any kind of permission to continue and pulled his prisoner so he was positioned how he wanted him to be.

The kiss was really comforting and for some reason, Goustetsu loved it more the he ever thought he could. The male kissed back happily able to relax a lot more. It was almost like being put under some strange spell. When they pulled away it was a little saddening but it wasn't too bad as the bandit seemed dead set on doing this. Goustetsu finally opened his eyes more to half way so he could see something.

Once the male saw how huge the bandit was, he was just about ready to abandon this whole game and just try to run. There was no way something that big was going to fit in the teen. He shut his eyes again really hoping the bandit would try to loosen him up first. That wasn't likely. At least he was warned about it hurting. Goustetsu nodded as if giving permission to keep going and that it was ok if it hurt.

Nikandros was too impatient and it slipped his mind that he should do anything more to prepare his prisoner, he pushed in slowly though and kept an eye on how the warrior was reacting in the meanwhile. It irritated him to have to be so careful but still he waited for the other man to adjust to him and didn't even as much as think to complain. He kept the warrior in place with a strong hold on his hip just to keep him form squirming or protesting now.

The bandit did this enough times that he could normally disregard the other person and considering he was with a supposed enemy now he couldn't explain to himself what was different and what made him willing to be careful now.

Goustetsu knew right away that Nikandros wasn't trying to prepare him and just began sticking it in. The warrior tried to bite his lip but couldn't help making noise about how painful it was. The male felt as if his hips were being forced open and his ass felt like it was tearing apart. "It hurts!!!! Stop, please!!" Despite himself, the Warrior's eyes watered up from this. He wasn't trying to cry which was why his voice wasn't choked up but the tears still slipped down his face. "It hurts... it hurts so much!!!" Goustetsu wasn't even trying to escape but instead he gripped the bed tightly and since he couldn't relax, he was just making it more painful on himself.

"It's not going to fit! I'm going to break before it goes in!!" The warrior wanted to keep going but he needed to be prepared first. If the bandit kept going, the warrior was going to tear and start bleeding.

Nikandros growled a bit in annoyance but listened to the other man, stopped what he was doing and moved away. He was aware he'd messed up by expecting the warrior to be calm and make things easier and not taking into account how small he was.

-"It helps if you relax you know." He said but didn't sound very harsh and wasn't intending to give his prisoner a hard time or start an argument. It was too much to expect an apology from the bandit even though he was suppose to be taking the lead but he was going to try to make up for it.

-"I won't do that again so don't get defensive again." Nikandros assured the other man and gave him a moment.

When the bandit pulled out, Goustetsu was able to calm down a little. As the other spoke and told him to relax and that he wouldn't hurt him anymore, the warrior relaxed. He clearly wanted to go farther but also couldn't handle that quick pace. The male certainly would have been crushed if they kept going. "Sorry, I just couldn't take it... please continue, I just need to be loosened up first." His bangs covered half his face but Goustetsu hadn't gone soft and was still willing to keep going.

The warrior wondered what was wrong with him and why he was the way that he was. Why was he allowing something like this from his enemy? The tears continued to slip down the side of his face but he was a lot more calm now and his hands were able to release the bed now. The warrior wasn't about to give up on this and that's what confused him the most.

-"Now you want me to continue?" Nikandros couldn't resist teasing the warrior a bit but he was pleased his prisoner wanted to go through with this and even admitted it. "I suppose you're beginning to hate me a bit less." He was sure the other man still considered him an enemy and only liked what they were doing but he didn't mind using this to mess around with him too.

It annoyed the bandit that his prisoner ended up with tears slipping down his face and reached out to wipe them off, his touch was harsh enough that it seemed like he was trying to rub away a smudge though.

-"Crybaby." He mumbled but smirked playfully at the warrior and pinched his cheek before moving back on the bed a bit. After causing him some pain he was more willing to be careful and put a lot of lube on his fingers before brushing them against the warriors entrance.

Goustetsu really hated every word that was coming out of the other's mouth. He knew he was suppose to hate the bandit and knew he shouldn't be allowing Nikandros to have sex with him. "I only told you to do whatever you want," he made the excuse sounding a lot like the bandit in the way he always made excuses for things that shouldn't have excuses. The warrior now was less willing to keep going and was about to try and push himself away when he face was roughly rubbed.

"Ow, I'm not trying to cry it's just what happens when you stick something so big in my ass all of a sudden. You could-" he was cut off when Nikandros placed a finger over the white-haired male's entrance. He nervously pushed and pulled at the bed as if expecting to have to grip hold again because of how bad it was going to hurt. "Just hurry up!!" Goustetsu couldn't hold out much longer like this.

Nikandros didn't say anything but was having trouble understanding what the warrior wanted at this point. It didn't surprise him that his prisoner was so easily annoyed by what he'd said, however the actual response he received wasn't as convincing as normally. He didn't think much about it though and instead followed what was said to him and slipped a finger in.

The bandit was sure this wouldn't hurt the other man, especially after what he'd done before, but he was careful and took note of how the warrior was reacting. He was still fairly impatient and eager to be let to truly do what he wanted with his prisoner so he had to make a conscious effort not to hurry to much again.

Goustetsu jolted slightly as the finger slipped in but it didn't hurt. He was able to stay a lot more relaxed this time and was trying to just draw his mind to something else. Out of fear of being hurt again, the male couldn't get his mind off hiss ass and what the bandit was trying to do to it. The first finger wasn't too bad, and though the second one was a little harder, the warrior got use to that pretty easily too. The third one definitely hurt but Goustetsu let it be until he was finally stretched enough so the bandit could now stick it in.

"I think I'm ok now," He mumbled quietly. The warrior was full of conflicting thoughts about this but he was going to keep his word and let the bandit do as he pleased now. With all hopes he wasn't going to get his hips broken and ass torn open, the warrior closed his eyes tighter and lost himself in thought.