Out Of Tune (bloodbunny & pandamonium)

pandamonium

Sacha tried not to sound annoyed. "Yes...I can't eat sweets or spicy food. Why do you even care?"

Gabriel clenched his jaw. "Look whatever. Let's just go get coffee. You guys wanna hang out at my place? We can watch movies or play video games."

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

Ken'chi frowned softly.

"No need to get defensive I was just concerned." Ken'chi shrugged it off.

"I'm fine with doing that Gabriel ."

Karui clapped his hands.

"I have a couple new games in my bag I haven't even played them yet."

Sacha regretted snapping at Ken'chi, but didn't know what to say. "Whatever...but I guess it would be...interesting? To hang out with you."

He pulled out his phone to check the time and distract himself from the discomfort he felt around them. They seemed like such good friends and he felt out of place.

Gabriel perked up. "Really? Cool! Sounds fun! You guys should stay the night at my placeso we could stay upall night and play the games!"

He hurried towards the car. "Hurry your asses! I'm fucking hungry!"

Ken'chi frowned a bit as he heard 'whatever '.

Karui laughed.

"If you can stay up all night." He followed the other Ken'chi soon following behind him.

Sacha returned his phone into his pocket. Following behind the rest. He felt kinda bad for how he treated Ken'chi.

Gabriel laughed. "Oh, I will. But I'm not sure you can keep up! I'm like a mother fucking pimp, son!"

Karui laughed holding his stomach.

"Alrightly then." Karui got on his motor cycle and put on his helmet

Ken'chi got into Gabreils car after Gabreil did and waited.

"I hope I doesn't rain all night."

Sacha got into the back and closed the door. Unsure of what do or say.

Gabriel sighed. "God I hope not. I have plans for tomorrow."

He waited for Karui before he turned on the car.

Karui followed the other back to Gabriel's house once they got the food and coffee.

Ken'chi was asleep in the passengers seat

Once they arrived art his place Gabriel shook Ken'chi's shoulder. "Hey we're here. You wanna go sleep I'm my bed. We're probably just gonna chill in the living room."

Sacha slid out of the car and stood outside. Waiting for Gabriel and Ken'chi to get out.

Ken'chi yawned softly.

"Oh I would like that...I haven't been sleeping well lately." Ken'chi slid out of the car rubbing his eyes.

Karui got off his bike and took off his helmet.

"I wonder what other people do for fun."

Gabriel gasped in mock hurt. "You wound me! I am too fun! But if you wanna go do something else, I'm up for it. Just gots tell my ma."

Saga looked at Ken'chi. "What seems to be the problem for your lack of sleep?"

Karui gasped softly in shock realizing that Gabriel misunderstood what he questioned.

"No, no I didn't mean at all that your boring I just meant in general what do other people do for fun because everyone does there own sort of thing and has different interests."

Ken'chi sighed softly at the others question.

"A lot of things I'm not balanced well mentally and physically right now. " Ken'chi yawned softly rubbing his eyes once again.

Gabriel face palmed. "Dude...I'm so sorry...well I don't know what other people do. I kinda just stay at home and watch tv or play video games until my ma gets home from work, then she makes me jogtwo miles until dinner time."

Sacha fiddled with his fingers. "I see...i apologize for snapping at you earlier..."

He felt weird apologizing. He rarely apologized for his behavior, but with Ken'chi...whenever he made him frown, his chest would hurt.

Karui tilted his head slightly.

"Never mind..." Karui sighed softly Putting his helmet away in his bag before ruffling Gabriel's hair slightly.

"Your a funny you know."

Ken'chi smiled slightly.

"Its ok, I'm kind of use to that sort of thing by now." Ken'chi spoke sleepily before asking Gabriel where his room was then he left to go rest .

Gabriel blushed a bit, but have a snort. "Of course I'm funny! Shit, it took you long enough to realize."

Hee led the way to his home and opened the door.

"Ma! We're here!"

Sacha was fidgeting as he sat besides Gabriel and Karui. He felt uncomfortable without Ken'chi. He Esther enjoyed his company.

"So...how do you play?"

Karui smiled.

"Yeah I already knew that I just didn't say anything before about it." Karui handed a control to both boys and grabbed one for himself.

"Pretty much you walk by using the plus shaped button pressing your thumb on the direction that you want to go in or you you the mini joystick that way you can run.Also attack using b and zombies and mutants aren't friendly."

Santa nodded slowly. He began to move the controllers, but couldn't understand why the camera kept moving around the screen. He sighed and gave up. "Do you have books or something else I can do?"

Gabriel was to enthralled in the game. "Huh? Oh...uh...hmm..."

He paused the game.

"Don't you dare unpause the game, Karui. Yeah...I think I have some books."

He left and came back with a stack of manga.

"Here ya go. It's volumes 1 through 12. That should keep you busy for a few hours."

"Well video games like this aren't all ways for everyone...so I can understand."Karui leaned back into the couch a bit more relaxing a bit more.

"Every now and again you should proabley check on Ken'chi."Karui said to sacha

Sacha looked up from the manga. "Um...why? He seems to new quite capable without my interfering."

Gabriel sighed as Karui beat him. "Dude...you're too cruel. Hmm, why should he check on him? Is he okay?"

Sacha sighed. "Fine...I'll check on him."

He stood up and went to check on him in the bedroom.

Gabriel nodded. "Yeah...He's pretty quiet. Won't say much."

Ken'chi was laying in the bed soft sniffles escaping the boy as he slept a few tears trickling down his pale cheeks as he slept.

Karui nodded softly.

"He's rather a afraid of me due to first impressions I'm guessing."

Sacha wanted the Tom and heard sniffling. He walked up to Ken'chi and bent down. He saw tears streak his cheeks. He erupted them gently from his eyes. He felt a tightness in his chest.

"Are you alright? Why are you crying?"

Gabriel furrowed his brows. "What do youmean? What happened that he's afraid of you?"

Kenichi woke up to the other male wiping his tears.

"its just post traumatic stress..."Kenchi sniffed.

Kari laughed awkwardly .

"he was behind me I actidently slapped him while turnin around."

Sacha sat besides him. "Um...what happened? If you don't want to tell me...I'll understand."

Gabriel snorted. "Yeah...I don't think that's gonna make someone scared of you. Even if you do slap pretty hard."

• Saga locked this topic