Out Of Tune (bloodbunny & pandamonium)

pandamonium

Sacha began to play soft music to help him relax as he sipped his tea. He lit the candle on his coffee table and slowly the room began to fill with the scent of lavender.

Gabriel looked away. "Oh. I didn't know."

His mother nodded. "You sleep in Gabriel's room and he sleep in couch."

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

Ken'chi sighed and began to watched phone very closely as if it were taunting him.

"I should call my freind or something...." He sighed and leaned back.

Karui shook his head.

"Its fine I'll sleep on the couch." He scratched the back of his neck slightly.

Sacha was slowly beginning to relax when he got a phone call. He saw the caller id: Gregory. He sighed, but answered.

"Hello. What do you need?

"Sorry to bother you, but would you broth yo have a sample of the lyrics? Or would you rather we hire someone?"

"I'm currently working in them, but it's up to you."

Gabriel's mother shook her head. "No. You are guest. You sleep I'm Gabriel's room. I do not want to hear anymore of this."

Gabriel turned to Karui. "I wouldn't bother arguing with my ma. She is the law."

Ken'chi sighed and called a friend and spoke for awhile before finally hanging up and going back to bed.

Karui sighed softly .

"Alright if you insist." Karui took his dishes to the sink and cleaned them well before sitting back down waiting for the other young male to finish.

Sacha finished talking to Gregory and hung up. Laying back down.

"Why did I even agree to this?"

Gabriel finished eating and set his dishes in the sink.

"It's weird how you're all nice and even wash your dishes. Buy whatevs. Bet my ma just fell in love with you."

Karui laughed softly.

"Nah." Karui smiled and stood up and followed the other to his room.

-time skip the next morning-

Karui woke up and noticed the other was asleep leaning agsnit the bed,Karui sighed and sat him on the bed after picking him up then placed the blanket over him.Karui made sure he didn't wake the other and headed down stairs and left a note telling them he was thankful and that he had left once it was safe to walk home once again.

Gabriel laughed as he set a nest near the bed. "Well, whatever. Go to sleep, dick. I don't wanna hear your annoying voice anymore."

He wrapped his blanket around himself, before turning off the lights.

" good night"

Gabriel's mother walked into the room. "Breakfast is ready. Come eat."

She left as soon as she walked in. Gabriel woke up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Hey, wake u-"

He saw he was in his bed. He looked all over his room. He noticed the note and gave an annoyed sigh.

"That mother fucker."

- - - Updated - - -

Gabriel laughed as he set a nest near the bed. "Well, whatever. Go to sleep, dick. I don't wanna hear your annoying voice anymore."

He wrapped his blanket around himself, before turning off the lights.

" good night"

Gabriel's mother walked into the room. "Breakfast is ready. Come eat."

She left as soon as she walked in. Gabriel woke up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Hey, wake u-"

He saw he was in his bed. He looked all over his room. He noticed the note and gave an annoyed sigh.

"That mother fucker."

Karui was at home by now helping fill water balloons for a surprise in the party,once he was finished he put the large container into his car and cover it before texting the other.

'Hey don't forget the party is today I went home to start preparing for it That Ken'chi dude is coming apparently at least I saw I'm in the lost of people it was sent to."

Gabriel was eating breakfast, when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He hurriedly finished eating and dropped his dishes in the sink. He pulled out his phone and read the text. He texted his respond.

Hey, ok. I'll be there soon.

He grabbed his jacket and was about to leave when he felt another vibration. He pulled out his phone and saw it was Gregory. He quickly answered.

"Hey. What's up?"

Ken'chi whined as he woke up to his phone vibrating agansit his face and turned the phone on and checked his messages.

"A party?....that's today but I'm one of the honnor guests...I have to go.." He grunted and grabbed a meal replace ment and began drinking it as he made his way through his wardrobe untill he found a pair of fitting skinny jeans with leather at the joints and a white shirt which he chose to wear beneath a fishnet like black shirt.

"Its causal at least now I just have to get there on time." He brushed his hair and teeth before putting his shoes on and getting into his car.

Karui sighed and got in his car and drove to the party which he was helping with setup and decorations.

I'm sorry to bother you, but I've heard that you and Sacha aren't getting along very will. Would you mind hanging out with him today?

Gabriel groaned. "But I'm going to a party today! Couldn't we change the date?"

"oh! That's great! Allow him to attend with you. He rarely interacts with people his own age. I'll drop him off at your home. Thank you!

He hung up. Gabriel groaned.

"He's too old for a babysitter. Hey! Ma! Someone is coming over to hang out!"

Sacha changed into his most casual clothes. Which consisted of lose fitting jeans, a light purple dress shirt, a dark purple vest and black blazer. He sprayed himself with cologne and left his penthouse.

After about an hour or so everyone had arrived at the party it was one of those parties that would proabley last all night there was a DJ playing,karaoke,dancing and drinks and more!Ken'chi was taking to another newbie who had told him not to worry about his new job so much as long as he didn't cross the lines he would be fine.

Karui was wearing a checkered vest and a red bow tie along with red skinny jeans since he didn't own any dress pants.

Gabriel made sure he was dressed somewhat decently. He wore black jeans, he dark gray long sleeved shirt and a light gray jacket. His black hair somewhat managed. He heard a knock on the door. He answered and saw Sacha standing there. He tried his best not to slam the doorIn his face. He gave a forced smile.

"Welcome. Please come in."

Sacha entered the apartment. Looking around the living room.

"Hello. Thank you for having me. You have a nice quaint home."

He smiled smugly.

"So tell me about this...event, we'll be attending."

Karui sighed and texted the other once again asking him where he was because everyone was arriving!he sighed and took a seat at a table and soon was joined by many other people some where fans others were talking business which rather bothered him.

Gabriel got into the car alongside Sacha. He felt a vibration and pulled out his phone.

"Fuck. It's Karui."

Hey. I'm in my way. Bringing someone.

Sacha was starting to grow uneasy. He wasn't sure how he should behave with people. He mostly talked business and music with people twice his age. He wasn't sure what kids these day were into.

Karui sighed and picked up a beer and steeped outside momentarily and waited for them to arrive.

"He didn't say who he was bringing...." He sighed and leaned agansit the wall.

Ken'chi decided to sing karaoke with the girls after they finally preswaded him to do so.

They arrived at the party Gabriel stepped out of the car and waited for Sacha to get out.

"Hey. Get your ass out. I gotta go meet some friends."

Sacha begrudgingly slid out. He followed Gabriel close by.

"This is the party? Where is the musical entertainment? Where are the butlers who offer you small appetizers? This seems...rundown."

Karui laughed.

"Well we have people serving but they aren't buttlers." He laughed softly and brought them inside.

"I was waiting for you out there this is where the party is." He laughed slightly at the sight of Ken'chi singing with a hunch of girls .

Gabriel fought the urge to punch Sacha on the face. He turned to him.

"For someone who lectured me on manners, you don't seem to have any. Just...grab a drink and talk with people."

Sacha snarled and walked away. "Fine. I'll mingle with these children."

He huffed and walked over to the refreshment table. He didn't see any drinks until a couple of girls bent down and opened the cooler. Pulling out three beers. They opened them and offered him one. He gingerly accepted and took a sip.

"Ugh. This tastes disgusting. There wouldn't happen to be any wine, I presume?"

The girls gave him a look and giggled.

Ken'chi laughed softly at Sachs and opened is own bacpack and handle him a bottle of decent wine.

"Its not like I'm going to be drinking that." He muttered softly.

Sacha gladly accepted the wine.

"Oh. A merlot. I'm surprised you were able to acquire such a wine. Hard to believe you bought this with your salary, but I thank you nonetheless."

He opened the bottle and looked around the table for a glass, but was disappointed to find plastic cups. He grabbed one and poured a generous amount, before handing it to Ken'chi.

- - - Updated - - -

Sacha gladly accepted the wine.

"Oh. A merlot. I'm surprised you were able to acquire such a wine. Hard to believe you bought this with your salary, but I thank you nonetheless."

He opened the bottle and looked around the table for a glass, but was disappointed to find plastic cups. He grabbed one and poured a generous amount, before handing it to Ken'chi.

Ken'chi shrugged and put the bottle away.

"They give me what ever doesn't sell or extras usually."Ken'chi said before he sat down in a beanbag chair.

" Your rather mature for your age are you."

Sacha gave him a social look, but shrugged. "I suppose...I don't usually associate with people close to my age. It's part of the business. I'd say the same to you...pardon, what was your name?"

Ken'chi laughed slightly.

"I guess so and my name is Ken'chi." He pattrd the chair beside him gesturing him to sit down

Sacha awkwardly sat before Ken'chi, sipping his wine. "It's nice meeting you."

He cleared his throat and pulled on his collar. "It's rather warm. So...tell me about yourself."

- - - Updated - - -

Sacha awkwardly sat before Ken'chi, sipping his wine. "It's nice meeting you."

He cleared his throat and pulled on his collar. "It's rather warm. So...tell me about yourself."

• Saga locked this topic