Out Of Tune (bloodbunny & pandamonium)

pandamonium

Ken'chi entered his account and checked poular movies.

"See anything you like?" Ken'chi paused.

"nah its fine I still have my sweets from the shop... I was wondering if you wanna try a maccoron its not to sweet but not to plain."

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

Sacha wrinkled his nose. "I font like sweet very much, but since you insisted, I will."

He watched the television, he'd never seen a single one of the movies listed.

"I haven't seen any of these. Just pick one you like."

Ken'chi paused.

"You'll proabley like the green apple on the most it balances it enough that it shouldn't bug you." Ken'chi handed a macroon over to the other male before looking through the movies.

"A heart touching story about a girl who wasn't able to stand out with her small voice so instead she turned it into something string and beautiful." Ken'chi read the description.

"It sounds sweet...you don't like gorey movies or horror I'm not to fond of horror myself."

Sacha accepted the macaroon and gingerly ate it.

"That sounds fine. I just have to get ready for bed. Would you like to borrow sleep wear?"

Ken'chi nodded.

"That would be nice...c-can we sleep together I tend to get night terrors when I sleep alone."Ken'chi blushed darkly.

Sacha blushed, but nodded. "Fine...Just don't get too close. I'll be right back."

He came back in lavender pajamas, handing Ken'chi dark purple ones.

"Here. Hope they fit."

He sat down and finished the macaroon. "It was tasty..."

He took a sip of his tea.

"Thankyou, don't worry I won't." Ken'chi left the room for a moment to change and came back the pajamas were a little big on him.

"Thankyou." Ken'chi sat down next to Sacha and yawned .

Sacha began playing the movie. "Alright. Ready? Huh.guess they're a bit large. And they were the smallest ones. You're rather thin aren't you?"

He finished his tea, standing up to pour himself another cup.

Ken'chi nodded

"But I don't eat a lot of meat due to the fact I don't like it very much." Ken'chi pulled out a blanket from his messenger bag and covered himself waiting for the other to come back.

Sacha laughed. "I'd eat meat more often if I could."

He cleared his throat. "I apologize. Shouldn't have laughed."

Ken'chi smiled and layed down with the other cover both of them with his blanket

- - - Updated - - -

Ken'chi smiled and layed down with the other cover both of them with his blanket

The next morning, Sacha woke up to a warm body, he curled up a bit next to it when realization hit. He quickly pulled away, standing up to go to the bathroom.

After his shower, Sacha decided to make breakfast for his guest. He never had someone stay the night, so he was happy to have a companion for breakfast.

Sacha came out of the kitchen. "Oh, good morning. I made breakfast. Would you like to join me?"

Ken'chi laughed softly.

- - - Updated - - -

Ken'chi laughs softly.

"When we go on tour I'll make sure to make you something." Ken'chi put the kettle on and sat back down.

"So how'd ya get involved in the band buissness anyway?"

"Well...I've mostly worked in movies. Then I got tired of that, so I decided to try music. My manager kept trying to get me to try out for this boy band project by the company. I eventually agreed and that's the story. Not very interesting."

He began to eat his food slowly.

"I apologize if it's a bit bland. I'm not used to guests."

Ken'chi smiled .

"No that's very interesting I haven't met many people who worked with moives."Ken'chi took a bite out of his food and swallowed.

"No it tastes very good." Ken'chi smiled.

• Saga locked this topic