Out Of Tune (bloodbunny & pandamonium)

pandamonium

Once inside his penthouse, Sacha brushed his teeth of the nasty acidic taste and collapsed onto his bed. He smiled.

"I guess I've made a friend."

And promptly fell asleep.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

Once the party ended everyone went home,after a few days later the boys met yet again apon request of the manger of the boy band.

Gabriel excitedly got ready to meet his new manager. His mother drive him to the office and he gladly ran towards the building.

Sacha awoke, he groaned at the thought of meeting people. He dressed professionally and had his drive, drive him to the building.

Ken'chi and Karui were waiting inside the room that they were assigned to go to,the two males were chatting over what the meeting could be about the new manger hadn't seemed to show up in the room himself yet.

Gabriel walked in and saw Karui and Ken'chi already there. He waved at them.

"Hey, you guys! How's it going?"

Sacha walked in a few minutes after Gabriel, he sighed. "Hello. Has he not arrived yet?"

He walked over and took a seat.

Ken'chi nodded softly as he heard Gabriel's question, his index finger wedged between his front row of teeth slightly as if only moments before he was nervous grinding his teeth onto it.

Kauri sighed and nodded.

"Yeah I mean you would suspect his m to be here before us he was the one that arranged the meeting after all."

Once everyone was in the room only after twenty minutes passed by the manger walked into the room.

Sacha sat cross legged, with his arms crossed to his chest, looking over to Gregory. "Good day. Why have you arrived late?"

Gabriel gave a sigh of relief at the sight of their manager. "Finally! We've been waiting for almost an hour! What took you so long?"

The manger sighed softly and gave the others fresh coffee.

"Yeah traffic was pretty bad after getting coffee,should have aired untill after." He sighed and sat at the end on the table.

"So as we all know there is going to be a moving festival with a lot of bands and singers etc.So we have been excepted and we need to talk about merch."

Sacha sighed, taking his coffee and sipping it. "I see...merchandise. Do whatever you want. I'm not in the mood for discussing merchandise. That's unnecessary in my opinion."

Gabriel grabbed a coffee ands gulping it down. "Wow! That's really good! Where'd you get it from? Is it from that new place in Twilight Avenue? Haven't tried it out. Or from West Redwood Boulevard?"

The manger sighed at Sachs's reaction.

"It'll help spread our name and people will come to watch after speaking about them." The manger sighed yet again and shrugged it off.

"We got most of the merch prototypes down and ready to go except the t-shirts and bags.We need to create an idea for the main theme.The manger sighed at Gabriel's question .

" a foodie as usual I see,and I got from the place we always go but I picked out something I thought you would like just like with everyone else here."

Sacha clenched his jaw. He rubbed his face in annoyance. "So that's why you called this? To discuss shirts and bags and themes?"

He couldn't believe something so trivial was their reason for being here.

"We could have discussed about when we might begin training. We could have discussed about album launch dates and when we will begin recording."

Gabriel hummed. "Must be new."

He turned to Sacha and frowned. "Dude. Chill. It's for exposure. What's your problem?"

The manger dropped her book onto the table so it would make a loud thump and get there atteion.

"We aren't just going through the states it's a worldwide tour!We need to discuss more then merch of course I haven't gotten to those parts yet..." A dark aura began filling the room as she looked up from the desk.

"Now do we have any questions about this topic?"

Sacha shook his head, returning to his seat. "Do whatever you need to do. But hurry it up. This coffee is making me nauseous."

He set the coffee besides him.

Gabriel sat down and continued sipping his coffee. "Okay. So what the fuck are we gonna do?"

- - - Updated - - -

Sacha shook his head, returning to his seat. "Do whatever you need to do. But hurry it up. This coffee is making me nauseous."

He set the coffee besides him.

Gabriel sat down and continued sipping his coffee. "Okay. So what the fuck are we gonna do?"

The manger sighed Handed an empty note book down the table with a sketch of the style of a blank shirt and bag on a separate sheet.

"This is a good opportunity were allowed to create the prototype for those two items and they aren't going to change it so this is the moment to make the band look good and I want you as a group to decide the graphics for the bag and shirt."

Ken'chi looked over at Sacha for a moment it sorta scared him that he was in such a bad mood but he made sure not to stare.

Sacha begrudgingly accepted the papers. He felt someone staring at him. Not even looking up from the paper he snapped.

"Stop staring! Keep your nose on your paper."

He grabbed a pencil and began designing.

Gabriel gladly accepted the papers. He hummed to himself a tune until Sacha's outburst caused him to stop. He didn't want to start anything in front of their manager. He turned to their manager.

"So we could design anything? Like does it need to be a logo or something?"

The manger nodded slightly.

"Your need the band name on there some where but besides that yes nothing to inappropriate though."She sighed and sat in her chair.Ken'chi jumped slightly as Sacha snapped at him and nervously whent back to draft ing

Sacha cleared his throat. "What is the name of our group?"

Gabriel continued with his design. Black logo with a gray background. He fashioned some sugar skulls with an eraser and once he finished he turned to show Karui.

"Hey! Karui! Check it! Jealous?"

Karui looked over and held up his a fox slightly disfigured for style playing a keyboard with the breaking of the key board.

"I like foxes.....yours is cool tho."

The manger laughed at Sasha's question.

"Midnight Brawl."

Gabriel grinned. "Thanks! I like yours. It's cute."

He set the paper down and began on his bag design.

Sacha blushed from embarrassment. He began his design. He began with the name of the group and writing it in a cursive script. Around the name, he surrounded many flowers with stars around the flowers. He finished and began on the bag design.

Karui blushed slight and scratched the back of his neck.

"T-thanks" he finished up the shirt and began working on the bag.

Ken'chi was drawing a detailed picture of big Ben at the12pm mark on a slant with a bunch of supernatural humans and created along with angels fighting.

Sacha finished the bag design with a similar design to his shirt and stood up to hand them to the manager.

"Here. Are we done? I'd like to go home now."

Gabriel finished his bag design with a few dancing skeletons and leaned over to see what Karui was doing.

"Watcha doing?"

Karui showed Gabriel the drawing of a girl that was double face fighting her inner demons with the hours leading up to twelve pm in red surrounding her.

The manger sighed .

"If you really wish to you can like you said before you couldnt care less which one gets picked."

Sacha nodded. "Thank you. I'll see you all at another time."

As he walked out, he stopped and turned.

"Oh. Before I forget. If you decide to bring us coffee again, switch mine to tea. I don't like coffee."

He promptly turned and left.

Gabriel looked at it. His eyes sparkling. "Dude. That's fucking dark. I like it! Wait. We had to put the time on it? I just thought we had creative freedoms or some shit."

The manager chuckled. "You do. They just decided to put some semblance of the group's logo."

Gabriel nodded. "Uh...okaay?"

She sighed. Rubbing her forehead. "How does Gregory do this?"

Ken'chi finished both of his sketches and began to grow drowsy and rested his face on his arms on the table his eyes open but he didnt know how longer he would stand it.

"Like he said something that resembles the band name but the rest is up to us." He set his drawings aside

Sacha sat in the lobby, waiting for his driver to arrive. While Sacha waited, he sat down and pulled out his phone. Checking on music articles in the meantime.

Gabriel groaned. "But I worked hard on it! I don't wanna start over and that whiny bitch just drew flowers!"

He collapsed on the table.

"Karui~please tell me that there's something on my drawing that kinda shows that it's our band!"

• Saga locked this topic