pandamonium

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

Gabriel groaned, sitting up. "Okay."

He grabbed a pencil and began changing the logo to reflect the name of the group.

"There! Finished!"

His driver arrived and he stood up. Walking over to the car, his driver opened the passenger door. Allowing him to enter. She walked around and got inside. Driving him home.

• 4 weeks later...

Karui laughed softly as he heard the other male groan in annoyance

"Ok so are we all done?"

Ken'chi nodded softly handing Karui his drawings .

Gabriel cheered as he stood up.

"Fuck yeah! Let's go get some more of that coffee! Then we can go to that pastry shop across town and have some scones!"

He turned to Ken'chi and Karui.

"You guys ready?"

Sacha arrived at his penthouse and hurried yo the bathroom, throwing up the minute his knees hit the linoleum. His anxiety was beginning to make him sick at the tip of ahat. Once he finished, he walked into his kitchen and popped done of his stomach pills before setting his kettle onto the stove.

"Uh, I hate coffee."

Karui chuckled picking up his backpack, he carried that thing everywhere the back pack resembled a giant white tiger's head Karui had grown quite attached to it because his best friend gave it to him before going off to work in another country a few years ago and he was obsessed with white tigers so he thought that would be a great thing to remind Karui of him until he got back to the country.

"You sure are a foodie Gabriel but that's ok because you get to meet all sorts of people in cafes and such." Karui stood beside Gabriel .

"You know that a sweets shop opened up a little while ago it smells ready good from the outside, I haven't gone into the shop though."

Ken'chi gathered his belonging and nodded following the other two males.

Gabriel's dark brown eyes widened, sparkling in the light.

"Then what the fuck are we doing here?! Let's go!"

He ran out the door, before running back inside.

"Forgot my keys."

He picked up the keys on the table and ran out.

Sacha finished his tea and decided to continue writing until bedtime.

Karui laughed as he watched the other male run out the door and waited for him to come back knowing that he forgot his keys .

"He's so childish." Karui smiled following the other outside, calling out to him .

"Do you even know where you're going?" Karui reached his motorcycle and got on it.

"Coffee, scones then candy right?...Oh and could you let Ken'chi ride with you I freaked the poor boy out on the way here by doing tricks, I don't think he's going to trust me to drive him now." Karui laughed slightly rembering how the other clinged to him shrieked .

Gabriel gave a shrug. "Eh. It's my mom's car...I don't think she'd be super happy if I dent it. So you'll be safe Ken'chi."

He leaned towards Ken'chi. "Dude...I don't blame ya if you never wanna ride with Karui. It's hard trying to act cool when you're about to piss yourself."

He turned to Karui. "So...where's that new place? I'm starving."

Ken'chi nodded

"Yeah I'm gonna go with you."

Karui laughed softly listening into the conversation.

"Just follow me tell me when your ready to go." Karui put his motorcycle helmet on and turned the motorcycle on and waited.

Gabriel got in, buckling up. He waited for Ken'chi to buckle up, before he honked aft Karui.

"Sooo...Ken'chi...what's up, man? We don't talk much, so...dating anyone?"

Karui drove off making sure the other could keep up .

Ken'chi smiled slightly.

"I know we don't talk much we really should talk more you seem like a nice person." Ken'chi paused hearing the other ask him if he was dating anyone.

"...No...not yet I'm not ready for that how about you."

Gabriel kept an eye in Karui. "Huh...well...I really can't say...it's like...I am ready, but...not sure if they are..."

He began to laugh, "hey this mood's too heavy. Pick a station or something."

Sacha decided to take a break and head outside to enjoy a nice calming walk. He grabbed his jacket songs keys, before heading out.

Ken'chi laughed softly.

"I kinda get it." Ken'chi turned the radio on and picked a popular station not knowing what type of music the other dislike he just hoped that it wouldn't come on

Gabriel hummed along to the song that played on the station.

"Hey...what's up? You seem kinda...out of it. You wanna go home or something? I can take you if you want."

Sacha decided to try out the tea shop that was near the new sweet shop.

Ken'chi shook his head as he watched Karui pull into a parking lot.

"Were already here I'm always like this though don't worry."

Karui parked his bike and got off leaning on the side of the building waving to them calmly.

Gabriel parked near Karui and got out. "Hey! Thanks for showing the way."

He locked the car and checked his pockets.

"Okay. Cool...got everything."

As he approached the tea shop, he noticed the guys nearby. Sacha felt a tinge of loneliness, but brushed it off.

Karui smiled .

"No problem...its going to rain soon we should go inside..." As his if it were a que it began to pour .

Ken'chi sqeaked slightly as some water ran down his back.

"Cold!"

Sacha sat besides the window when it began to rain. He gave an asked sigh.

"Ugh, note ilk hand to wait for the rain to stop."

Gabriel laughed at Ken'chi.

"Whoa! Never thought of you as a squeaker. Karui: def, but you keep surprising me Ken'chi."

Karui laughed patting Ken'chi's back.

"Its unique I'd say."

Ken'chi flushed bright red and flailed his arms slightly.

"S-shut up." Ken'chi stuttered.

Gabriel laughed. "So cute...I'd have to bee careful or I'd fall for you."

He looked over at all the sweets acne felt his mouth water.

"I'm gonna need insulin after this..."

Sacha sipped his tea, waiting for the rain to stop, it was beginning to get dark and he'd rather not be walking in the dark. He was growing worried of the rain not stopping.

Ken'chi looked away all flustered .

"Going saying such embarssed things like that you have no shame do you?" Ken'chi began to look at the sweets on display.

Karui placed his order and payed before taking the small triangular box with a handle holding his order stepping aside waiting for the others

Gabriel looked at all the sweets. He laughed at Ken'chi's comment.

"Dude...does it look like I have shame? I'll have...one each of all your scones...that cheesecake brownie...two slices of pumpkin cheesecake...oh! That eclaire! Aaaaannnnd three blueberry muffins! Throw in a raspberry Danish!"

They handed him a box and he paid.

Sacha was beginning to panic as it grew darker. He finished his tea and hurried towards the sweet shop, he ran inside panting softly.

"Can...I...be with you?"

He wiped water from his face.

Karui noticed Sacha run in and walked to his side.

"You ok there?your not looking so hot .."

Ken'chi laughed softly.

"True...I'll take two cake pops and a dozen raspberry macrons and a dozen strawberry macrons." Ken'chi paid and walked with the other to the rest of the group.

Sacha nodded. "I'm fine...it's just...raining and...getting dark. So I thought...whatever...would you mind if I just...socialize?"

He combed his hair back. Looking away.

Gabriel gave him a confused look. "Um...I guess? We were gonna go get some coffee at that shop they brought us coffee earlier. You wanna go get some food while we're here?"

Sacha looked at him and shook his head. "No thank you. It gives me heartburn. He wrinkled his nose at the smell.

Karui nodded softly.

"So what have you been up to Sacha?"

Ken'chi looked surprised.

"Sweets give you heart burn?"

• Saga locked this topic