Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

Lev hadn't heard the hunter sing before and in the beginning he didn't even notice the words but only his voice. He watched through the window to make sure he knew where they were going and that they hadn't wandered off to the wrong place but quickly his attention shifted to the other man and he listened to him more carefully. His singing sounded perfect to Lev even though he had heard people who were technically more skilled. It was unique and special for much different reasons.

Glancing again at the passing street he knew they would soon stop and step outside but he preferred they could continue like that for much longer.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

After sining along he turned to the other.

"Sorry.....I know I'm not that good but i really like that song." He smiled.

He held the others hand tightly.

"Lev..I'm just really happy I'm back with you."

He was, he wanted to tell the other how much he loved him, how much he wanted to be with him....I had missed the other so much.

-"You are good." Lev argued already planing to make the hunter sing again later.

-"I'm happy you're here with me...I can't stand being apart from you any more." He admitted with a faint smile and pulled the others hand closer so he can kiss it and press it against his cheek.

Atlas's face turned red again.

"Thank you..." He smiled

The other kissed his hand, he perked up again.

"Thank you Lev.."He sighed.

They were nearly in front of the building and Lev was becoming nervous. It had seemed like a good idea to leave the weapon where it had been made and he still saw the advantages of the decision but some things had changed since then. Now he wanted to avoid certain people so badly he disliked being there even for a few minutes to get what he needed.

-"Where should we go after this?" He asked to distract himself and not get irritated.

"I thought we were going to your place after this...Im kinda tired." He sighed, parking the car.

Opening the door and stretching.

"Ready. Let's find this thing."

Lev looked around as he stepped out of the car and combed his fingers through his hair. He had to admit he was fairly tired too and couldn't wait to be back in his own space.

-"We shouldn't have any problems finding it if it's where I left it" He explained as he walked to the entrance.

-"I haven't used it in a while though so there a good chance they moved it."

He knew the interior of the building very well and walked straight to storage not bothering to ask anyone for help. There was a considerable amount of people around and he knew some of them but was in too much of a hurry to do anything more than say 'hello' as he passed by. No one considered this too strange though since he'd never been very friendly.

Trying to quickly sneak in and out of the place made him feel like he was doing something bad.

Atlas walked behind Lev...

He saw people he knew and waved.

"Hi!" He would say as he passed.

Most of the people gave him disgusted looks because they were the one who made fun of him or always called him a 'faggot orphan' But he just kept going not minding it because Lev was with him so he didn't care.

Lev had been rushing through the building but slowed down and stayed closer to the hunter.

It didn't take them long to get to storage but they had a problem once they were there. Lev couldn't march right in and get what he wanted, it was normal procedure to write down what he was taking and wait for the person in charge to allow it. However now that he wasn't part of the academy any more it wasn't as simple as that.

After a few minutes of trying to get things done quickly he was in an argument with the man who was looking over storage. Unfortunately, they seemed to be equally stubborn and unpleasant, neither would give in and both got off topic and started using more personal argument and insults.

"Guys, Guys please." He took out his identification card.

"Here see I'm with the academy and he is my partner on this mission. Please give up what we came here for."

He wanted them to stop, He want to go to Lev's and thats it.

Lev understood the hunter didn't want to waste any more time watching him argue and grew silent so they could get the what they needed and leave. The other man who'd been in the conflict apparently didn't have much else to say either, after a moment of just glaring at Lev he walked off and brought them the weapon.

Still angry but trying to be civil, Lev thanked the man in a dark, harsh voice. The gun was packed up as he'd left it so he could carry it with his one good arm despite its size and weight. Walking back outside he wasn't in as much a hurry as he was when he entered, irritated as he was he didn't care who he might run into.

-"Don't get involved next time, I want to deal with people like that on my own." He meant to sound more pleasant and calm while he spoke to the hunter but there was still a trace of anger in his tone.

"It not that i dont think you can take them...but you'er hurt right now and we dont want to cause a scene."

He opened the car and sat in it. Leaning his head on the stering wheel.

"Lev I dont want to make you mad." He sighed.

-"I'm already mad..." Lev said as he placed the weapon in the car and then leaned into his seat. "... but not because of what you did. " For a long moment he was silent and just focused on calming down and forgetting about the argument altogether.

He gently took a hold of the hunters shoulder and pulled him towards himself so he can give him a quick kiss.

-"Let's go, I'll give you instructions along the way."

Atlas smiled, an sighed.

"You are one complicated person."

He yawned realizing how tiered he was.

"I just want to lay with you."

-"That sounds good to me." Lev replied, thankful that the hunter didn't want to go anywhere else for now. His thoughts wandered off while they drove and again he remembered the two men they'd left in the mountain. Only bad things ran through his mind when he wondered about what they might be doing and he became concerned with how much damage the older of the two could do to his property in one day.

-"We might end up living here... we left a maniac back in the forest so there might not be anything to return to." He commented grimly though the he liked the idea of staying in his real home with the hunter.

-"Would it be alright with you if we really stayed here?" He asked more seriously.

Atlas scratched the back of his head..

"I personally don't like the city..we can go to my house if there's nothing to return to, after tonight. The city feels weird to me..."

He sighed..

"Im sorry."

Lev frowned at the reply and sighed in defeat.

-"Alright... but I'd like it if we came here at least from time to time." He was reluctant as he spoke and it seemed like he wanted to ask for something else and decided against it. He didn't feel as comfortable in the forest and such places as he did here but he wanted the hunter to be in the environment he liked too. They would have to either argue over it or reach a compromise at some point.

"That would be fine with me.. Like two weeks here two weeks at my place.." He mutter wanting to find a compromise with the other that they would both be happy with..

"But for now we should sleep."

He want Lev to be happy but he just didn't like the city environment that much. He liked knowing that he had nature around him and protecting him...Not concrete.

-"That seems fair." Lev said, agreeing that such a solution would be good for now.

-"We'll be there soon." He assured the hunter noticing they were both more tired then they'd been after much more difficult days, still he remembered that he was hurt and that they'd been on the road for most of the day.

-"Thank you for driving me here. I would have managed on my own..."Lev was aware he'd wanted the other to come with him so they would be together not because he was incapable of doing something as simple as going to get weapon.

"Ya ya." He yawned

He was ready to cuddle with the other and just wanted to relax.

"Lev...One day..in a few months i'll have to go back to the academy....." He was thinking out loud...He never really had thought it would happen.

Lev was silent for a long few seconds but was obviously put in a bad mood by the topic.

-"You don't have to..." He said clearly but without looking over at the hunter. He didn't understand why the other wanted to be a part of the academy at all, he knew they mistreated him and from his own experience that it was the same being a hunter alone or with them.

"I do...I owe my life to it....They..They were the ones who employed my parents so after they died....It was the only thing that took me in...that could.....I owe what I can do to the leader of the Academy...He's done so much for me I can't leave him...Because the others treat be that way...He's helped me so much." He sighed.

The Leader had done so much for him...He was his parents friend..He provided for him by giving him a place to stay education and the placks on the hill...He provided Atlas with al he had now..Though he didn't see the man much at all he really did owe his life to him...

"It doesn't matter how I am treated..I was raised to become a scientist for them, to figure out who they work..."

Lev was quiet again but his expression wasn't as harsh once he heard the explanation. He understood the hunters reasons now but it didn't make the situation any better, it only made it impossible for him to try and convince the man to leave the academy. The only way he could make this less of a problem for himself was not to care and to just let the man do as he wanted. He was aware how cruel it would be of him to ignore everything bad that happened to the person he loved but he willed himself to do just that.

-"Alright..." He said simply and stopped himself from adding anything that could be hurtful, this one word sounded sharp and bitter enough any way.

Atlas sighed closing his eyes for a second. He turned into the area Lev had told him to.

Opening in the door for the other and taking him quickly into his arms as a bear hug.

"Thank you so much Lev, thank you..for trying to understand..Thank you." He cried into the others shoulder.

He was so relifed that the other didn't yell or be really bitter about it. Sure there was bitterness in the word but not enough for Atlas to care.

A hug didn't fix everything but Lev wrapped his arms tightly around the hunter and pressed him against himself.

-"Don't cry." He whispered to him and kissed his neck gently, trying to comfort him.

-"Let's just go inside and rest." He said but still didn't let go of the other.