Dragon Ball Z: Between Two Worlds (SPOILERS, +18, MA?)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Goku chuckled softly, "Yes, it is.. but if I come to early-" he points at his erection, "-then this goes away. Well... sometimes. Most of the time I need to come twice before it goes away completely.. But I also know myself." He raised a hand and cupped Rexyl's face with it, "I can get kinda rough the second time. And I promised I wouldn't hurt you. So if I purposely prolong my climax, it'll be better when I do. Understand?"

Goku's erection was throbbing in anticipation. He cringed slightly, "I.. want to put it in.. but you're not fully adjusted yet.. since it's your first time, you need to be adjusted properly so that I don't tear you."

As he spoke, he slowly added a third finger, emitting a soft moan as he thrusted his fingers slowly. He wanted.. needed him so bad, he could barely stand it. "S-Say my name, Rexyl.. please.."

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Bardock

Listening to the explanation, Rexyl nods that he had indeed understood. For the most part anyways. It was getting hard to grasp onto anything right at that moment, but he'd gotten the gist of what Goku had told him. Once more he was reminded of the promise Goku had made, how he'd promised not to hurt him. It helped put Rexyl's mind at ease, and helped him relax a bit more.

From what he heard Goku said next, and the very tone of his voice, Rexyl could tell the other was desperately longing for this to happen. And when the third finger was entered, he cringes, gasping and crying out, pressing his face against Goku's chest, before whimpering softly, his breathing more shallow than before, quick and fast.

He heard Goku, and before he said anything, he moves his arms so they were hugging around Goku's waist. Voice laced with quiet groans and gasping breaths, he speaks up. "Go...Goku-nii...ah...." He pressed shaking lips against Goku's skin, trying to distract himself. "...Goku...nii..." He moans the name this time, pushing more against the other.

Goku groaned softly, now pulling his fingers out of Rexyl. Both hands grabbed his hips, holding them steadily as he lifted Rexyl up, and started to push himself inside. There was barely enough room, and he cringed again, holding Rexyl around the shoulders. His teeth scraped the soft skin as he continued to push Rexyl down on his cock. "God.. you're so tight.."

Once he was all the way in, he paused, almost scared to do anything, "D-Does it hurt..?"

He felt as if his whole lower half was being torn apart, as Goku began pushing into him, having removed his fingers seconds earlier. Tensing up, his body automatically tightens up with fear and pain. For most Xerothuans, pain in sex was pleasure, but Rexyl was different. For him, pain was pain, as simple as that. He tightens his grip around Goku, crying out as Goku pushes further into him, breathing coming in short stuttering gasps.

Tears begin to form, and slowly spill over when Goku stops moving, having pushed in the whole way, Rexyl trembling and shaking uncontrollably, his face buried against the other's chest, a look of pain upon his exression. "I-i-it hurts Goku-nii! It h-hurts, it hurts!" He whimpers then, as even though he did not want to stop, it just hurt so badly.

Goku cringed again from the tightening around his cock. Normally it would feel great, but the fact was that he was squeezing a little too hard. A soft trembling started in his body as he started to softly massage Rexyl's hips. "C-Calm.. you have to relax.. if you don't it will hurt more. Okay?" He kissed Rexyl's shoulder. He didn't care how long it would take to calm him down. Goku woukdn't move until Rexyl said it'd stopped hurting.

Hearing Goku and what he was saying, Rexyl nods quickly, trying to calm down, the massaging of his hips and the kiss upon his shoulder helping a tiny margin. Taking deep breaths, he attempts to relax, shivering and trembling, body still clenching up. However, after between five to ten minutes, he begins to finally become less tense, and he could breathe somewhat normal again.

"G-Goku-nii...I...I'm...okay n-now..." He murmurs softly, silent tears still falling, dripping slowly down his cheeks, to fall upon Goku's skin. It still hurt, but the pain had dulled and had become slightly numb. His arms around Goku loosens from it's death grip, and taking a deep, shuddering breath, nods against Goku's chest, letting him know everything was alright.

It took everything he had not to plow his hips into the other. Goku grit his teeth, forcing himself to remain calm until Rexyl was okay. After several agonizing minutes, he finally heard Rexyl say he was alright. Upon looking at his face, however, Goku saw he had tears running down his cheeks. Goku leaned in, softly kissing his eyelids, "I can wait... a little longer.. I don't want it to hurt, I want to make you feel good." The pained expression was more than noticeable on his face. "You're so beautiful. . I want you to feel as good as you make me feel every time I'm around you..."

Sighing ever so softly, he feels as Goku kisses him on his eyelids, as if trying to kiss away the tears that fell. Hearing the things said to him, he nods a tiny bit, opening his eyes to look at Goku, his mismatched eyes both now visible, at some point the bandaging had come off. But for this, it was probably better if it stayed off. Rexyl could see the expression on Goku's face, despite what he was saying.

The last thing Goku says makes him blink a little, a soft smile on his lips. "...Goku-nii..." Whispering this, he takes a deep breath, feeling a blossoming warmth in his chest, the words just spoken to him resounding in his ears like a bell. It made him even more relaxed, and after a short while longer, the crying ceases. "I...am okay now...Goku-nii..." Leaning forward, he kisses Goku to confirm his words, the taste and wetness of his salty tears lingering upon his lips.

Goku softly kissed him back, massaging the others hips with his hands softly. He then pulled Rexyl up, sliding out before he thrust his hips upward, moving back in. "Oh.. god.." he let his head fall back, moaning softly, "D-Does it still hurt?" His hips were moving slowly, gently up and down.

As Goku moves him, Rexyl squeezes his eyes shut, his brows pressing together. Hearing Goku moaning made him shiver, and just from that sound he relaxes even more. He could feel the others hips moving, and it made him wince, but also moan ever so softly. "Only..a little bit..." He murmurs, his arms moving so they were around Goku's neck.

His eyes open again, and his heart beat fast. "Goku-nii..." Rexyl's lips find Goku's collarbone, and brush against it, and like with Goku's palm, and silver dove appears on his skin.

Goku groans softly, moving the other up and down a little faster, groaning softly. His lips found Rexyl's neck... he wanted to bite down, but he knew he shouldn't. Rexyl disliked pain, and the bite would HURT. Goku instead softly raked his teeth over his neck, "Oh my god.."

Even with Goku going slow, he was surprised that he found it to be be so pleasurable in many different ways. It was something he Wasn't used to. His hand found Rexyl's member and he moved his hand over the shaft.

His skin shudders from the sensation of Goku's teeth against it, even as his body was moved up and down. Hearing the sounds of pleasure coming from the other made Rexyl pleased, happy he made Goku feel so good. He wished he could lay down on his back or something, feeling as if it might be better that way. Just as he was thinking this, he moans as his member was taken in Goku's hand, which began to move over it.

"G-Goku-nii...!" His hips move ever so slightly, and his grip tightens a tiny bit as he moans again. Rexyl was thankful for the slow pace. He feared if things had started too fast, he'd still be in pain. "Y-you can...move more...i-if you want..." He murmurs, resting his forehead against Goku's chest.

Goku nodded, and he leaned Rexyl over, his pants hanging at his hips. He lied Rexyl onto the couch then, so he would be more comfortable. He rose to his knees, pulling Rexyl's legs around his waist, and he pushed softly, easing deeper inside The other. Goku then started to thrust his hips, groaning as he pulled out nearly all the way before thrusting back inside, "Fuck.. Rexyl, can I go faster?"

He was moved so he was laying on his back, and like he'd thought, it did indeed feel better. His legs obediently move to where Goku had placed them around his waist, Rexyl grips with his knees, his feet hooking together at Goku's lower back. As he was pushed even further into he trembles, his arms at his side, gripping the couch, soft noises coming from him as Goku begins moving again.

At the question, Rexyl nods, making a sound of confirmation. It was okay now, he was relaxed enough. Though he didn't want it to be too fast. "I-I am okay...y-you can g-go faster..." Murmuring this, he moans softly, his hair falling into his face and obscuring his eyes from view. He moves slightly, raising his hips a tiny margin from the couch, bringing their hips closer together.

At the confirmation, Goku proceeded to thrust faster. Fast enough so he'd feel enough pleasure, but not enough to hurt him. Goku gasped again, his hands holding him up as his hips thrust back and forth, "Ah.. ah.. Rexyl, I feel your body reacting.. my body is screaming to go harder, but I don't wanna hurt you." His fave showed complete torn feelings, "Tell me what would be pleasing to you.. what else can I do so that you're satisfied.."

He could feel as the speed that was being used increased, the thrusts of Goku's hips moving faster, but not incredibly so. Rexyl begins to gasp over and over, spine curving towards Goku, one arm moving up to gently rest his hand and wrist across his mouth. He heard what was being said, the question that was asked of him, but at that point Rexyl couldn't do much talking, so instead shows at to do.

His free hand reaches out for one of Goku's, and proceeds to make the other's fingers touch his skin, running them along it, making him shudder and moan softly. For Rexyl, contact, pure and simple physical touch, be it with hands, or kisses, anything, that was what made him feel good. Just from this act, Rexyl felt completely in tune with Goku, and his body's reaction shows this. "G-Goku-nii! You c-can...go...harder!" He moans, before biting softly on the side of his thumb.

Goku groaned louder, his hands moving up and down over Rexyl's slim body. His fingertips softly brushed his nipples before he curved his fingers, scratching his nails over the soft skin. His nails left light reddened marks, but didn't cause any blood to flow. Upon hearing Rexyl's moaned words, his body shivered before he started thrusting slightly harder. His own moans echoed over the walls.

At the slow pace, Goku's body was getting impatient, and he had to fight hard against the urge to drive harder, and faster in between his legs. His hand once again found Rexyl's member. And he started to stroke it, moaning as he did, "Rexyl.. can I go a little faster?"

The hand upon his skin, touching everywhere and anywhere, made Rexyl moan even louder than before, his voice muffled by the hand over his mouth. He moves gently underneath Goku, and when he felt the hand on his member, which was extremely sensitive to touch, his hand moves, and his moans were no longer contained, out loud and echoing in his ears.

At Goku's question, he nods. "Y-you c-can go...as fast as...you w-want..." He groans, no longer feeling as much pain as before, in fact it was starting to feel...good. His hips rose higher, bringing them closer together.

Goku instantly thrust faster into Rexyl, but he didn't thrust any harder. One hand fell to Rexyl's side, pulling and pushing him faster against his thrusts. His moans became louder as his other hand left Rexyl's member briefly to slide up his chest. Then he reached under him, pulling the other up so he could wrap both arms around his waist. Goku buried his face into Rexyl's neck, breathing heavily, "Rexyl.. bite me.."

As things sped up, Rexyl's breath becomes quicker, and he felt slightly light headed. His own moans mixed and mingled with Goku's, skin tingling pleasantly from being touched, making him move more beneath the other. When he was pulled up against Goku's chest, he wraps his arms around Goku's shoulders and neck, leaning his head forward, and after a moment heard Goku tell him...to bite him. His eyes widen, and for a moment he does nothing.

After a second, heart pounding, he leans up a bit, and opens his mouth, sharp fangs protruding, glinting. His breath hot against Goku's skin, he starts to bite down, but only the tips pierce Goku before he pulls away. Shaking his head, he could not do it. Rexyl hated giving pain as much as he hated to receive it. And no doubt biting Goku would hurt. "I...c-can not...G-Goku-nii it w-will...hurt you...do you want...to be hurt...?" He looks to the other, confusion in his eyes. If Goku really wanted it...then he'd pull himself together and do it.

Goku paused for a moment, leaning over and pressing his lips to Rexyl's softly, "A bite in my culture means something more than pain. Its called a 'marking' and Its a symbol of love.. and if you bite me, then it means I am yours and yours alone. No one else can claim me, and I won't claim anyone else.."

He looked into the others eyes, his face serious, "If you want to.. then bite me... and when you're ready, I'll mark you.."

Rexyl's eyes grow wide at the explanation, the meaning behind this thing called "marking". He looks back at Goku, their gaze focused entirely on one another, and no where else. He could sense the seriousness, and for a moment, he does nothing, his heart beating fast in his chest. But as he looked upon Goku, he knew, without a doubt, he wanted Goku. And with that thought, he leans forward, and places his lips upon Goku's shoulder, right next to the dove marking from earlier, and bites down.

After he pulls away, he kisses the spot, and the moment his mouth makes contact, a silvery swirling pattern forms around the two holes that marked Goku's skin, making it obvious who had marked him. "Now...you are my Goku-nii..." He smiles, running his forefinger over the spot, the silver shimmering and shining gently at his touch.

Goku cried out from the bite, pausing a moment as he felt Rexyl's teeth sink into his skin. When he pulled away, and kissed the spot, Goku raised a hand, pressing it to the bite. He pulled his hand away, blood spotting his palm. 'Vegeta never wanted to mark me..' Goku's mind wondered a little. No matter what, Vegeta had always refused. He claimed that he didn't need to mark Goku in order to know he belonged to Vegeta.

'But he wants me around..' Goku's eyes met Rexyl's again. All he had done was asked.. and Rexyl did it. Goku felt himself getting a little emotional, and he tried to stop tears from forming, but they fell anyway. He leaned over, kissing Rexyl's lips.

"Thank you.. it means so much to me.."

Looking at Goku, Rexyl watches for a reaction from the other. He had heard the cry of pain from when he'd bitten down into Goku's shoulder, which had made him feel slightly bad. Then, they look into each other's eyes, and Rexyl could sense the emotions coming from the other, growing stronger by the second. He gasps as he was suddenly kissed, feeling the gratitude wash over him from the contact.

When he heard words of thanks, he blushes, and shakes his head softly. "No need to thank me..." He murmurs, reaching up with his hands to wipe away the tears from Goku's cheeks, his touch soft and caring.

He leans up again, pressing his lips to Goku's. Rexyl himself was not ready though to be bitten, though he knew, eventually...he'd want it too. Rexyl was, however, glad that he'd somehow managed to make Goku even happier than before. "Goku-nii...I..." He presses himself against Goku, heart beginning to beat hard again in his chest.

"Rexyl.." he'd murmured his name as his hips suddenly started to thrust again. His arms wrapped around his slim waist, holding him close as his body moved against the others. One hand started to move up and down on his chest and side, his breathing becoming irregular, "Like that?"