Dragon Ball Z: Between Two Worlds (SPOILERS, +18, MA?)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Yamcha watched the ball, laughing softly. He heard Goku mutter something on the lines of 'Not a bad size' before Rexyl pitched the ball into a tree. He almost couldn't keep up with it. It went straight through a tree, and the crackling sound came later. "That really WAS cool! Great job!"

Goku laughed softly, nodding, "Yeah, that was beyond cool. You wanna see something that I can do?"

Piccolo's eyes trailed to Nexus as he made the apology. He kept his arms crossed as he turned his head, "Why ISI it that you don't tell us? Do you not trust me?"

Bardock turned his head bbc.co then, eyes narrowed slightly, "Piccolo, please!!" He turned his head back to Nexus, a hand rubbing his forehead, "Tell me, Nyx.. what do you need to do?"

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Bardock

"Thank you Yamcha! I can do other stuff too, but..." The smile grows on his face at the praises he'd gotten, laughing softly, a pink blush on his cheeks. He intakes a deep breath and looks to Goku who had spoken up next, offering to show him something. Nodding fast he giggles in excitement. "Yes yes yes! I want to see!"

He sits back on his feet, staring intently at Goku, waiting to see just what the other was going to show him. Wondering just what it was going to be, rocking back and forth.

Closing his eyes, the words Piccolo said to him stung like a slap to the face, making him hiss quietly, and turn his head away. It wasn't that he didn't trust and of them...it wasn't like that at all.

A sigh escapes his lips, and he opens his eyes again. "He has...every right to ask though..." Taking a deep breath, he feared the reaction he would get by what he was about to say. "I...need t...g-go back to Xeros..." He continues quickly, trying to explain why. "It's important. fear that since Exodys is dead...the king will be upset, and come here, taking my brother's death as a threat. And trust me...he won't come alone. He'll bring the entire Xerothuan military. If I go and explain what happened, then this confrontation will be prevented."

Sighing he continues, his voice softer now. "And going back might also help me heal..." It was quite strange with the reverity in which Nexus said the king. Looking to Bardock and Piccolo, hesitance in his expression.

Piccolo listened, nodding. He noted the importance In Nexus' voice, and he closed the gap, "When do you need to leave? I have a ship that can take us."

"Us??" Bardock turned his head, "You mean-"

"You don't honestly think I won't go?" He leaned to one knee, "I may have stepped aside..." then he pulls his shirt, revealing the two bite marks that were on his neck, "But I still care.. I won't let you two go alone..."

Goku laughed softly, holding his hands up, "Okay, watch closely." He kept a smile on his face as he pulled energy from his body in the shape of an orange Ki ball. It levitated between his hands, moving barely up and down.

Of all the reactions he could have gotten, Piccolo saying what he had was not what Nexus imagined. His expression was of surprise, his eyes wide as he stared at Piccolo, not quite sure he was hearing this right. For a moment, Nexus was silent, not sure of what to say, while he gathered his thoughts together, to make sure he didn't mess up in what he tried to say next.

"Are you sure you want to come with? Both of you? Depending on the speed of this ship, it might still take months travelling that way. Remember, it took me a week in my fire transport mode, and that's my fastest. Plus, transportation aside...are you sure you want to risk getting hurt on Xeros? Xerothuan's don't exactly take kindly to strangers, like you have with me..."

Staring at Goku, Rexyl's eyes widen in excitement at what he saw, laughing quietly. "Cool!" Without saying anything, he reaches forward, and places his hand beneath the orange ball, palm up, and a line of electricity rose up from his hand. It took on a leafy vine appearance, as it curled upwards, and curled around the ball, the purplish hue of his electricity shocking against the orange.

Giggling, he concentrates again, and the electricity moves to the center of the ball, making it glow. Pulling back, the epicenter of electricity inside Goku's orange ki ball remains. "Hey hey, Goku-nii, throw it up!"

Goku laughed giddily and he tossed it up, making it toss up and spin in the air. Krillen caught it, laughing as well. "Hey Yamcha, go long!!"

It had finally stopped raining, and he ran backwards, reaching up, "I got it!!"

Piccolo nodded softly, "I don't care. I will go with you."

Bardock looked over at nexus, "So, will we have to fight?"

"What are you so worried about? You defeated Exodys, after all." Piccolo shrugged.

"Yeah, when his power level was at, like, three hundred." Bardock blushed softly, "I could've slapped him and he dies."

The rain had finally stopped, and the sky cleared, showing a night sky filled with shining stars. Everything seemed a bit brighter after a storm. Goku tosses the ball as Rexyl had instructed, and as it flew through the air and spun, the glowing inside changed colors. First Krillen catches it, then Yamcha, making Rexyl laugh with delight.

Bouncing up and down, he regretted the fact he couldn't run around yet, but doesn't let it show in his expression. Instead, he laughs still, and claps, before calling to Yamcha. "Me next, me next!"

Nexus looks at them both, smiling. They were just so amazing, willing to do this, for him. As he lay there, his strength was slowly coming back, and it no longer was a struggle to talk. "Hopefully we won't have to fight. That's something I'm looking to try and avoid. Exodys' power level may have been unstable, but not everyone else's is. But don't worry. Where I'm from, I'm the strongest. Supposedly..."

He laughs, though it was humourless, more sarcastic and self berating. Apparently he had untapped potential, and from what the oracle had told him, his power could proceed further and become god like even. Something he'd never told anyone, not even Bardock or Piccolo.

"But still. It's best to be careful. I'll tell you more on the way there. For now, you just need to know this one thing. Keep your mouths shut and try not to do anything stupid." He smirks, eyes twinkling teasingly.

Piccolo smirked softly, turning his head, "I believe that comment is made for you."

Bardock blinked, "What?! Why me??" A blush appeared on his face, but he narrowed his eyes annoyedly.

"You ARE Goku's father..."

Bardock crossed his arms over his chest, "His stupidity comes from his mother."

Goku laughed, staring at Rexyl. He loved how it was easy to make Rexyl laugh now. Before, he couldn't even speak. Yamcha laughed softly, "Alright, Rexyl!! Here's the wind up!!" He pulled his arm back, and threw it to Rexyl.

Goku gasped softly, "Yamcha, not too hard!!"

The orange ball explodes as it gets close to Rexyl. Smoke flares out and Goku gasped again. "Rexyl!! Dammit, Yamcha!!"

Yamcha looked shocked and he ran back to where Rexyl was, "Oh man!! I didn't think I threw it that hard!! Is he okay??!"

A laugh could be heard from Nexus as Piccolo pointed out that the comment that Nexus had made was for Bardock, and the 'Why me?!' that followed. Raising an eyebrow at what Bardock said about how Goku's stupidity came from his mother.

"Hmm...are you sure about that? Heh, I'm just kidding." Smiling at Bardock, he settles more comfortably in the bed, sighing in content. That was until he hears a small explosion outside. "What the hell?!"

Rexyl was waiting for the ball to be thrown, his eyes widening not in excitement now, but fear at how fast it was speeding towards him. Covering his face with one arm, he turns away, his other reaching out as if to block it. "No!" The moment it touches his fingertips, it explodes, electricity spewing everywhere, smoke engulfing him.

Coughing harshly as the smoke went onto his lungs, a burst of wind makes it disperse, to reveal Rexyl sitting up, into the same position he'd been in, arm covered face, other reaching out to protect himself.

After a moment, he blinks, flexing his hand, before lowering both arms. For a second he was silent, before he bursts out laughing. Tears of mirth flow down his cheeks, and soon he was rolling around giggling like there was no tomorrow. "THAT WAS SO COOL!!!" His cheeks were bright red, and his voice echoed all around them.

Goku ran over to Rexyl, looking at his arms and face before cupping both sides, "Are you okay??" When Rexyl started to laugh, he calmed, smiling at the younger male. "You're okay.." he let out a breath, sighing in relief.

Piccolo had told Nexus he would see what the bang was, and he had gotten there just as Goku had fallen to his knees, panicked that Rexyl was hurt. Rexyl was laughing his ass off, however, and Piccolo smiled. He turned to go back until he heard a familiar voice.

"Kakarot?"

Goku looked up, his stomach sinking to the ground. He turned, "Vegeta.."

Piccolo stayed now, his arms crossed over his chest. Whatever Vegeta had to say better be good. He'd gotten wind that Vegeta had abused Goku in the last few weeks of the relationship. He had guessed it started with the day Vegeta and Nexus fought vigorously.

Vegeta had his hands in the coat pockets as he coughed softly, "Is, uh.. Nexus alright?"

Goku looked a little suspicious, "YOU came to see Nexus?"

"Well..." Vegeta made a face while thinking, "I heard him call out.. and I didn't think it was for my help. But I got... worried, I guess. I dunno. Maybe you're rubbing off on me."

Goku nodded, but he didn't smile or anything, "He's fine, I think.. we're waiting to see him."

Krillen shook his head, "What do you want, Vegeta?" He didn't like sugar coating anything, and he was getting extremely upset that Vegeta had the balls to show his face.

Vegeta exhaled, "Look, I don't blame any of you for hating me. I'd hate me, too. But I came to make sure Nexus was alright. He may be a rival, but I respect him."

Piccolo stepped out of the shadows then, "Funny. The Prince of ALL Saiyans respects a 'worm' like Nexus? Why do I smell bullshit?"

"Stop.." Goku didn't look at anyone, "If Vegeta says he came to cjeck on Nexus, then I believe him." He looked back over to Vegeta now, "You checked. He's fine. You can go now."

Vegeta stared for a moment, then he sighed, staring at the ground as he spoke, "Kakarot, I never got a chance to-"

Goku shook his head, holding up a hand. No one had to look at him to know he was hurting, "Please.. just don't, okay? I get it."

"Kakrot, it's not what you think. We can still fix our-"

Goku stood, turning to him, "No! Okay? I tried to be nice. But it's too late for that! I did EVERYTHING for you! I held you, cared for you, stayed up just so I can hold you. But nah. You pushed me away the MOMENT I got a little weak. The moment I couldn't fight back." He shook his head, "No. I refuse to do this. I can't let you continue to hurt me, judge me, ridicule and make fun of me. I don't have the patience or energy anymore. It all ran out the DAY you struck ME to the floor."

"I wasn't myself, Kakarot, I can explain if you gave me the chance."

"Why should I give YOU that right?!" Goku was getting angry now, "You used to be someone that I NEVER thought would hurt me. Everyone told me that I was making a mistake. Walk away, never go back. And dammit, I wish I had listened. But it's too late. I started to change. Didn't act like myself and now I wonder why did I ever let this happen? For the first time in FOREVER I can smile again. He sees me in a way that you would NEVER understand. I taught him everything he knew. Me. I did! Who knew, right? Fuck, because I KNOW it wasn't you! He makes me feel different." Tears started to run down his face slowly, "I don't expect you to understand... I just wanna fucking feel normal again."

Finally calming down from his laughing fit, he sits up straight, staring at the person who had arrived, and could tell that the moment was ruined. He heard what Goku calls the guy, and tilts his head. So this was the one who had hurt his Goku-nii. Sitting there quietly, he watches and listens to the conversation as it progresses.

First it was seeing if Nexus was alright, before changing drastically to the relationship between Goku and Vegeta. From what he could hear, it had been a rather struggle between them, well, for Goku anyways. Rexyl felt as if his heart were breaking from seeing Goku like this, he could feel the pain rolling off him just as much as he could fel the wind rushing past.

Then, Goku mentions him, and saw the tears on Goku's face. Seeing him like this, in such turmoil, set something off within Rwxyl, something he could not explain. He struggles to his feet, legs shaking, and he reaches forward to grasp Goku's hand for a moment, before bypassing him and forcing himself to walk right up to Vegeta. Rexyl wanted to see this person's face clearly, to memorize it as the man who hurt Goku.

His gaze looks up at Vegeta's face, his knees shaking as they threatened to give out. But still, he looks at Vegeta, not saying anything, his one visible eye speaking for him. Accusing, questioning, disappointed, and filled with hatred. His limbs start trembling more at the effort it took to stand.

Finally, he speaks, his voice quiet, but clear. "You are a terrible person. You hurt Goku-nii, you made him cry." His fists clench, and sparks of electricity form, like before, resembling tiny bolts of lightning all over his body. But what was most interesting were the tiny, marble sized balls of air forming by each fingertip. They were much like the ball from earlier, just smaller.

"You made him hurt, you made Goku-nii cry. Now I'm going to make you hurt too!" Raising his hand, he prepares to flick one of the balls, his finger curling, before flipping forward. It moves exactly like the other, shot like a bullet, sounding like one as well, and it grazes Vegeta's cheek, the blood not dripping until fifteen seconds after the contact. Preparing another, he takes a step back, so he could aim better.

Vegeta stared at Goku for the longest time, his own face turning, his expression hurt. Before he said anything, he saw this kid stand and walk over to him. Taking one step back, he listened to the words that Rexyl said. He knew he'd hurt Goku... and Vegeta said nothing. He didn't try to stop him. When one balm grazed his face, he winced. But despite that, he waited. Again, he didn't tr y to stop him. He just closed his eyes, 'Make it quick, kid..'

A hand reached out, clasping it over Rexyl's hand, "Kakarot is fine.." Bardock spoke softly to Rexyl, holding him around the waist for support, "He's a little sad.. but he's okay. I know how you feel, Rrxyl.. but we can't stoop to that. Don't let your anger consume you. Come on... put them away, Rexyl.."

Just as he was about to let one of his air bullets fly at Vegeta's head, he feels someone clasp his hand. He looks over to see it was Bardock, and right as his knees almost gave out, Bardock's arm wraps around his waist to support him, and keep him from falling. He listens to the words said, his finger still aiming at the spot between Vegeta's eyes, trembling in anger. But then after a moment, he reluctantly lowers his hand, the balls of air disappearing, along with the electricity.

"Goku-nii is okay? Good..." He stares right at Vegeta, and the cut on his face. "I want to make you hurt terribly. To make you cry like you made Goku-nii cry...but I cannot do that now. It is bad. But if you hurt Goku-nii again, or anyone I care about, I will make you pay." Turning away, he looks to Bardock and nods, showing he was calm now.

Then, his gaze turns to Goku, and he holds his hand out to him, wanting to be near him, a tiny smile on his lips. He wanted things to go back to how they'd been, with laughing and goofing off.

Vageta was a bit surprised and he turned to Bardock, "Why didn't you let him finish me off?"

"And allow you escape to death without paying for what you did? Not a chance." He turns, "Now go."

Vegeta growled softly now, "I will not until I get a chance to explain!"

"How can you explain this? Beating someone?"

"How can YOU explain raping your son?"

Bardock pointed at Vegeta, "Don't. Don't throw that back in my face. Not you."

Goku had immediately tried to calm down, drying his face before he took Rexyl's hands, coaxing him into his lap, "I'm okay.."

Krillen walked in front of Rexyl so he was blocking Vegeta and Bardock, "Hey, Rexyl. Look it.." he placed both hands in front of himself. A moment later, an bright orange ball appeared, much like the one before, "Ah ha! See? I can do it, too." His eyes flicker behind his shoulder and he smirks, "Wanna see something funny?"

Yamcha noticed the smirk and he glanced at Vegeta, "What are you planning?"

Krillen laughs softly, turning around as Vegeta and Bardock continued to argue. He tossed the ball up once before he pushed it. It shot out, hitting Vegeta right in the ass. He howled from shock, grabbing his ass as Krillen and Yamcha burst out laughing.

Vegeta turned, a blush plastered on his face, "Dammit, Krillen! That hurt, you ass!!"

"You deserve more of an ass-whooping." Yamcha smirked softly, "Maybe we should just go get Nexus and he could wipe the floor with you. Again."

Vegeta actually looked nervous, and he took a step back, "This isn't a joke.. I'm trying to apologize here.."

"You ever think that maybe an apology isn't good enough?" Piccolo was holding Nexus around the waist, with the Doctor beside them, "Come back when you can prove your worth to Goku."

"No." Goku was thinking, and he looked up now, still holding Rexyl in his arms, "I wanna hear it. Give me your best apology."

Sitting down in Goku's lap, he looks up when Krillen blocks the view of Vegeta and Bardock from him. His eyes widen, sparkling with glee as an orange ball appears in between Krillen's hands, making him smile widely. At the mention of seeing something funny, he nods, hands clasping together in anticipation, wondering what Krillen was going to show him.

Watching the ball as it was tossed up, he bursts out in laughter alongside Yamcha and Krillen as it hits Vegeta in the ass. Yeah, that was pretty funny, the way he howled and grabbed his butt.

His eyes turn to Yamcha, who had spoken, saying something about getting Nexus and how he could wipe the floor with Vegeta. As vague a term as that was, Rexyl got the picture. "Nyx kicked Vegetable's butt?" He turns to see Piccolo with Nexus standing there in the doorway to the building. "Nyx, you kicked his butt?" He asks this, pointing at Vegeta.

Nexus smirks. "Yeah, I did. And I'll do it again if I have to." He was leaning greatly against Piccolo for support, but the look on his face was dead serious. His eyes flick over to Goku, who had spoken up, a frown forming on his lips. "Seriously Goku? You're just gonna let him get off with a fucking apology?! He beat you for Domull's sake! I'll kick his ass right here and now, even like this!" He glares at Vegeta, fists clenching.

But then Rexyl looks over at him, softly shaking his head, and he sighs, his hands uncurling and looks away, annoyance on his face. Then, Rexyl looks up at Goku's face, and smiles.

Piccolo raised a hand to Nexus, "Hold on.. let's hear it out.."

Vegeta fought with the words, "In front of everyone?? Can't we talk alone??"

Goku closed his eyes, "Nope. Right here in front of everybody, or no deal." He smiled back at Rexyl, poking his nose playfully.

Vegeta cleared his throat. It had been hard enough to just show up, and now... now he had to do this in front of everyone. "Okay... Kakarot, I... damn it..." he sighed, "I'm... sorry, Kakarot.."

Goku waited, and then raised a brow, "That's it? That's the best you got?"

Vegeta shook his head, "After you were raped, I was called to the Supreme Kai's planet.. and the old Kai told me he'd seen the future. A premonition of a baby being born on Earth, that would change history, and finally bring peace to Earth for decades. That baby will be one half Xerothuan.. and one half Saiyan."

Goku blinked, "What?"

"Don't ask me details, Kakarot. But I tell you the truth. After he told me that, I gotten angry. At first I tried to reason with it and say you wouldn't leave. But then I started to take my anger out on you.. it wasn't fair, and I know this. Kakarot, I should have spoken to you about it... I should have come to you.." he looked up, "I should have treated you like he does. But in a way, I think I knew he'd treat you better. So I pushed you away.. I'm sorry that I treated you the way I did. I hope you can forgive me one day.."

Nexus stares at Vegeta, waiting for him to speak up, irritation evident on his face. It was obvious Nexus wanted to kick his ass, but holds back, due to Rexyl, as well as Goku's wishes to hear Vegeta's apology. So, rather reluctantly, he remains where he was.

After hearing what was said, a look of disbelief washes over his face. A baby born on earth? Half Xerothuan, half Saiyan? What kind of bullshit was this? But from what he'd been told in the past, when a Kai gave a premonition, you'd better heed to the words given, for it was no lie.

Having heard Vegeta say his piece, Nexus speaks up. "You say this is going to happen, but how? How the hell is that going to work? The only Xerothuan here are both male, myself and Rexyl, and unless you've been hiding a female Saiyan around here...we've only got males on that end too." He crosses his arms over his chest, giving Vegeta an incredulous look.

Sitting on Goku's lap, Rexyl was completely oblivious to the whole conversation, as he was too busy amusing himself creating puffs of air and another baseball sized sphere of air, tossing it up and down lightly.

Hearing his name being mentioned, he looks up, the ball disappearing midair. Turning to look around, he saw expressions of confusion on nearly everyone's faces, so, mimics them, and he too now looked confused. "Goku-nii, what's going on?" He murmurs, still looking around.

His eyes turn to Krillen, then to Yamcha, and tilts his head. His expression pretty much giving away the question he wanted to ask. What was going on?

Vegeta sighed, placing a hand on his face, "He spoke... of a surrogate..." his eyes rose and landed o n Piccolo.

Piccolo blinked, staring back at Vegeta before his face got red, "Damn you, Vegeta!!"

Bardock looked shocked, staring at Piccolo, "What's he talking about?"

"HE'S TALKING ABOUT NOTHING!!" Piccolo's face turned deep purple, and he crossed his arms over his chest.

Vegeta growled softly, "Just tell them, you big baby!" He looked back at Nexus, "Nemekians have the ability to have kids. Since all are male, kid Nemekians are born SOMEHOW. They have both male and female organs."

Piccolo was humiliated, "Shut your fucking mouth, Vegeta!!"

"There's nothing wrong with it! It's who you are!!"

Bardock stared again, "Really?? Can I see?"

Piccolo, if possible, got even redder, "No, you can't see!! God, this is embarrassing.."

Goku shook his head a little, "A baby..?" He looked at Rexyl, "Vegeta said we're having a baby.."

Rexyl looks up at Goku, tilting his head. "A baby? Who is having a baby?" His attention was averted from Goku's face when he hears sudden laughter, a laugh he'd never heard. He was in complete surprise when he saw who it was.

After hearing the explanation, even Nexus goes red in the face, before bursting out laughing. It may have hurt, his sides ached, but he couldn't help himself. It looked almost as if he'd been consumed by a fit of hysteria, as he laughed and laughed, tears streaming down his face from laughing so hard, and slightly from the pain of his protesting body.

It took nearly five minutes for him to calm down, and when he'd finished he was gasping for air, clutching at his side. "Oh Domull, that's got to have been the funniest and most absurd thing I've heard! You've got to be kidding me!" His lips twitch, and he clasped a hand over his mouth to muffle another bit of laughter.

"You are a girl too Pickles?" In his confusion of the moment, Rexyl slips on Piccolo's name. "So...you are a girl AND a boy? Wow...that must be reeeaaallly confusing..." He looks at Piccolo, his hand on his chin, head tilted slightly, a look of concentration on his face as he tries to imagine Piccolo as a female, wearing a dress. The end result was not pretty, and it made him shake his head as if trying to rid himself of what he'd just seen in his mind's eye.

Hearing Rexyl speak up, Nexus couldn't hold it back any more, and falls victim to another fit of laughter, his hand over his mouth, trying, but failing, to muffle the sound. "Oh man, no more, no more! I might die from laughing so hard!"

Then, Rexyl "a something overly off topic. "I'm hungry again..." His hand was on his stomach, which gurgles softly.

Piccolo cringed upon hearing Nexus laugh, "Y-Yeah.. absurd, is the right word.."

Bardock's eyes widened, but he said nothing at first.

"My name is Piccolo, not Pickles!!" He was annoyed slightly.

"Don't yell at him." Goku looked serious, shaking his head, "Don't talk to him like that."

The Doctor held Nexus, trying to hold him up, "Nexus, try to be calm." She said this with a smile of course.

Vegeta blushed, "Its not absurd!! The old Kai told me that!!"

Krillen had been laughing, too. Just as hard as Nexus. He finally paused, "Come on, Vegeta.. you really expect us to believe that? Piccolo, both male AND female.. he's yanking you, Goku. He gave a stupid explanation for his being an asshole. Maybe we'd take you serious if you'd be honest instead of lying."

Rexyl whimpers slightly when Piccolo corrected him, quickly looking away. "I'm sorry..." His voice was quiet, and slightly intimidated. He turns so his face was against Goku's chest, hands clutching at the orange shirt. He'd never had someone talk to him like that before.

Nodding, Nexus clears his throat, trying to keep from laughing. "I...uh, think I should..." He snickers, and turns around, heading back inside, the doctor helping him walk, and the whole way, he chuckles and laughs, his voice eventually being cut off by the door closing behind him.

Still facing Goku's chest, he listens to Krillen and what he said to Vegeta. He knew it sounded far fetched, but Rexyl wasn't one to just throw aside someone's words, even if he didn't like the person who was saying them.

"B-but...he could be telling the truth...I...um...I've m-met...a..." He falls silent, pressing his face harder against Goku's chest, surprised with himself. A memory he thought he'd forever lost falls into place. His fingers tighten their grip as his body goes rigid, freezing up.

Piccolo had growled softly, recrossing his arms over his chest. Goku held Rexyl, blinking as he spoke, "Uh? What did you say, Rexyl?"

Shaking his head, he stays quiet, releasing his grip upon Goku's shirt. "I did not say anything. It was nothing..." He murmurs this, not wanting to say anything at that moment. He feared they would doubt him, just as they had doubted Vegeta and what he was saying about Piccolo.

His hands fall into his lap, and he sighs softly. It was just a faint memory, and some of it was a blur, like it was there, but at the same time, not there.

After a moment or two he moves his head away from Goku's chest, and stares at his hands, which were tugging nervously at his kimono, twirling the end of the sash that was at his waist between his fingers, biting his bottom lip. A nervous blush was on his cheeks, and he refrained from looking up, not wanting to see if they were looking at him or not.

After Nexus had left the area, back inside, Bardock followed. Krillen then glanced over at Piccolo, staring a moment, "So.. male and female, huh?"

Still blushing, Piccolo growled angrily, eyeing Krillen, "You want to die??"

Yamcha couldn't help but laugh at Krillen's teasing. Krillen chuckled again, "Aw, come on. What are you, on your period?"

Piccolo facepalmed, still blushing feverishly, "Krillen, I swear to God, I will kill you..." he walked away from the laughter, stopping beside Rexyl and Goku, "I'm sorry I yelled at you.. I have a temper, and-"

"And he's menstruating!!"

Piccolo balled his hands into fists, "All right, damn it! Get over here!!"

Krillen's laughter can be heard and then a series of shouts by Piccolo and slapping sounds. Goku laughed softly, shaking his head before looking back at Rexyl. He moved Rexyl's hair from his neck, "Hey.. what's wrong? You can tell me.."

Remaining silent, Rexyl says nothing, even when he hears several things he itched to ask about. Like, what was a period? What does menstruating mean? Why was Piccolo getting so frustrated? But he remains quiet, still staring at his hands, eyes unblinking, not looking up.

But when Goku speaks up to him, his head lifts, and looks at Goku's face. His one visible eye gazed back into Goku's. Nothing was actually wrong, per say, he just didn't know what to think right then. What if he spoke up, told them what was on his mind, what he remembered, and they just laughed at him? He didn't think he could handle that.

Though, as he looked into Goku's eyes, he feels a little bit more confident. "N-nothing is wrong, It's just...I remembered something..." He takes a deep breath, and when he speaks next, his words were slightly rushed, as if trying to get them all out before chickening up half way and stopping.

"I remember that I met a Kai once... But before that happened, I met some other person, a man with a helmet with horns...h-he was really, REALLY big. And kinda scary. When that happened, I was...I was on Xeros one moment, and then I was not...then, as I was in front of this person...things go black. I suddenly heard a voice...and saw someone in my mind...the person in my mind...resembled Piccolo, he was telling me things...I think...I think I was dreaming....then, I was suddenly pulled back...away from the place with the big man with horns, back to Xeros. Th-that was when I met the Kai...he...seemed almost pitying of me for some reason. He called himself Supreme Kai or something like it..."

Falling quiet, he then stares at his hands again, feeling more nervous than ever before. His thoughts were all jumbled at that point. "You probably think I am lying."

Goku blinked, his eyes going wide for a moment, then he lowered his voice, "You saw the Supreme Kai? And when you say this guy.. who resembled Piccolo, tell me something. Was he older? Wearing a white robe, like Dende's? And was he holding a staff?"

He took Rexyl's hand, giving it a small squeeze, "I DO believe you.."