Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

"Alright, do you think a new England style clam chowder would be best? It does have a thick creamy texture," Lex explained. He was quite satisfied with how he was able to put this into words. In fact, the little slut was having so much fun right now.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

"That sounds perfect" Luke grinned. "Maybe we can sneak to the bathroom and I can give you some 'seasoning' for it" He stroked Lex's thigh and turned his attention to the menu again. He decided on his meal and then looked to Lex. "Want anything to drink?"

"Haha, you can't spoil me too much, how about just a water to drink... unless you want to give me a little extra milk, then maybe I'll have tea or something." He stated happily. This little slut was very happy to see Luke willing to give this useless slut something really special. Each time he was spoiled, Lex fell farther and farther in love with his god.

"I'll let you have some milk" Luke chuckled. He called over a waiter and ordered Lex's food as well as some pasta and wine for himself. Just as the waiter was about to leave Luke turned the vibrator up to almost the highest setting.

Lex jumped letting out a bit of noise. Of course, that earned many unwanted stares but Lex slammed his hand against the table. "I seriously hate mosquitoes," he said as his excuse. The others turned away as Lex leaned over the table holding his stomach a little. "You're so cruel, master," he whispered almost inaudible.

Luke chuckled softly. "You wouldn't be satisfied if I was any nicer" He moved his hand up Lex's chest and rubbed his nipples through his shirt. "You're such a slut" He lowered his voice to a whisper "I'm sure you'd love it if I just bent you over this table and fucked you while everyone here watched you"

"Master really knows how I like it, don't you," he teased still trying to hold back a moan from the vibrator. "You'd show everyone that I only belong to you, no one else can so much as hold a candle up to the sun" Lex continued wanting to be fucked so badly his ass was practically sucking the vibrator right up to make room for Luke's big penis. "Please master, my mouth is so hungry," he said wiggling his hips a little to show just which mouth needed feeding.

"You're gonna have to be patient" Luke tugged at his nipple piercing. "I'll let you suck me off once your tea gets here. But you don't get to be fucked until we get back to your cell" He leaned in close. "But I'll fuck you and torture you as much as you'd like..."

Lex seemed so happy to hear that. "Master, you spoil me," he said in a very giddy tone but pulled himself together trying to focus on not showing any signs of torment from the vibrator. He managed to hold it in even though it was crashing into his insides. The thought of getting something special when they returned to the cell was enough to make Lex calm down and start acting again. It was tough though.

Luke moved his hand away from Lex's chest as the waiter approached with their drinks. He thanked the waiter and turned to the boy. "well, would you like to get some milk for your tea?" He moved his hand down and grabbed the boy's ass, squeezing roughly.

"How am I going to hold it? I can't just bring the mug to the bathroom can I?" He wondered. It was going to be a strange task that's for sure. Now if only he could figure out how to get his master's precious milk from the bathroom to his tea with looking suspicious. Either way, he wanted it now so Lex started scooting out of the way. "Come on, Luke I'll show you where the bathroom is," he stated helping his master up. Though, it looked like Lex was going to collapse from the high vibrations.

"You'll just have to hold it in your mouth until we get back out" Luke smiled and stood up. "But make sure no one notices what you're hiding" He turned the vibrator down so that Lex could walk, and followed him into the bathroom. He took his hand and led him into the large handicapped toilet stall so they would have extra room.

"Alright," Lex said he did have to wonder if he could actually do it. The slut followed his master into the stall and bend down before him. "Thank you for your generous offer," Lex said as he opened his master's pants and exposed that beautiful jewel once again. The lecherous slut was so happy to be able to do this twice in a day that he got right to work pleasuring his master and sucking him off.

Luke smirked down at the boy, so far he was only half hard. "Alright you little slut... Make your master happy or I might not let you cum at all tonight" It was a complete lie he loved the noises and expressions that Lex made when he was cumming uncontrollably. But he also liked seeing the prisoner panic at the idea of not getting the pleasure he wanted.

At the sheer thought of not being allowed to come tonight, Lex got very worried because he didn't want to displease his master and if he didn't release it would cause all kinds of serious problems later. The slut had to calm down and use his expert tongue and sucking technique to pleasure his master. He licked all over it before putting it in his mouth and sucking as much as he could, doing the same thing as last time but this time he wouldn't deep throat it before Luke came and would have to make it shallow to take it all in his mouth.

Luke closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall, letting out a low groan at the feeling of the boy's mouth. "You know Lex... That other prisoner I've been training is getting pretty good at sucking me off, you're gonna have to make sure not to slack off from now on" It was a complete lie, but Luke wanted to see how flustered his little slut would get.

Lex had managed to forget about the other prisoner until now. His jealousy flared and Lex began sucking more shoving it so far down his trout he should have choked and began licking at his master's balls. It was clear this little servant did not like the idea of sharing his god with anyone else and probably put too much effort into just pleasing his master.

"F-fuck" Luke had to bite down on his lip to stop himself from moaning loud enough to be heard from outside the bathroom. He twisted and pulled on the boy's hair, lightly thrusting into his mouth. It felt so completely amazing. "H-hard to believe you were a virgin just a few weeks ago..."

Lex had something to say in response but he didn't and just waited patiently. It wasnt like he could reply anyway since he had such a large rod in his mouth. Lex pressed more and more before he remembered the point of this bathroom break. Finally, as he felt his master reach his limit, the little slut pulled his head back some so he could get all that milk and keep it in his mouth.

Luke let out a low moan as he came in the slut's mouth. "Good job..." He murmured, stroking his hair. He fixed his pants once Lex pulled away. "Alright, stand up and lets go back to our table." He smiled and slipped out of the stall, checking to make sure no one was around to see them.

Lex managed to get all of it to stay in his mouth and relaxed himself so he was able to not even show that he had anything in there. It was so good that he just wanted to swallow but then, that would be such a waste and Lex slipped out behind Luke and washed his hands. He calmly walked out but could feel the pressure of Laxus waking up. Thankfully one feel of what was happening made him vanish very quickly so Lex could sit down without any issues. By the time they returned, the food had finally come.

Luke sat down next to him and smiled. "Go ahead and season your meal, but a little in your drink and your soup. Otherwise you might end up not finishing it all" He took a sip of his drink and started to eat his pasta, watching Lex out of the corner of his eye.

Lex carefully lifted his drink to drop some o the milk into it before placing it down and stirring it with a straw. He then placed the rest of it in his chowder before mixing that in as well. Finally, Lex started drinking and eating enjoying it every bit. "This really was a good choice," He stated happily and did finish off every last bit of his tea and his soup. It was well flavored that's for sure.

Luke watched Lex with a grin, it was so cute to see the boy enjoy his cum so much. "I'm glad you like it" He gave the boy a light pat on the ass before continuing to eat. After a moment of silence he turned the vibrator up to a slightly higher setting.

Lex jumped a little and could feel the pain of his own dick throb even more. Even though he had a slight blush, he stayed as calm as possible with the vibrator really picking up again. It wasn't as bad so he could continue to eat and finish off his meal. Once they had finished eating, Lex turned to his master to see what was next. "So, Luke, where do you want to go next? I'd love to see more."

• Saga locked this topic