Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

Luke frowned slightly and snuggled up to Laxus' side. "Are you going to be okay tonight? I don't want anything bad to happen to you while I'm away..." He stared down at his hands sadly. "But... I guess I wouldn't be much help even if I was here..."

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

"Don't worry about me. Go, have fun meeting up with your brother! I doubt anyone will come in anyway so I'll be fine…. Heck, all I have to do is hang around and I'll just catch up on my sleep or something." Laxus gave a reassuring smile towards Luke and bumped him very gently on the arm with his shoulder.

• 1 month later...

Luke gave the man a nervous smile. "Thank you, you don't think that my brother would have changed at all while he was here? It hasn't been that long since he got here..." He asked softly, as if he was trying to convince himself.

"I'm sure that his thoughts of you kept him as he was so that when you guys finally met up again, he wouldn't worry you by seeming different. I bet he'll look like he changed but as soon as he sees you again, he'll remember just who he was and wants to be." Laxus smiled at Luke and even hugged him.

• 3 weeks later...

Luke returned the hug, pressing his face into the man's shoulder. "Thank you" He murmured before pulling away. "I'll be back tomorrow afternoon, I'll try my best not to be too late... I know they don't put your food where you can reach" he frowned and looked away sadly.

"Don't worry about me Luke, go and enjoy your time with your brother, I'll be fine." Laxus smiled to try and reassure Luke but he also wasn't sure himself. He could probably make it without the food but if anyone else came in or if anything else happened, he'd be in trouble.

Luke gave him one more hug before climbing out of the bed. "If anyone does come in just be as unresponsive as possible, that way they'll just think you're boring and they won't stay too long" he took Laxus' hand and gave it a light squeeze. "I'll be back soon"

"Right. Don't worry about me!" Laxus gave a quick squeeze back before he watched Luke leave. He was happy that the other was going to see his brother. That was the reason Laxus even put up with this torture. The teen yawned and laid down to sleep for the night. He wouldn't see Luke in the morning but it was alright, he inured he'd be fine.

• 5 weeks later...

Luke spent the night planning for the next day, he needed things to go perfectly in morning. If any mistakes were made then he could fail in his 'project' of breaking Laxus.

No one bothered the prisoner except for pushing some food under the door. For once it was close enough for Laxus to reach, but it was covered in cum.

Luke spent the morning and afternoon finalizing his plans. When it was almost dark Luke returned to the man's cell, his face was stained in tears and he seemed to be having difficulty even seeing through his tears. He stumbled through the door and wiped his eyes on his already wet sleeve. "L-Laxus?" He whimpered, as if he didn't know whether the prisoner was still there.

Laxus didn't want to eat the food they gave him because of what it was covered in but he managed to eat around it for the most part. A shiver ran down his spine but was still thankful they pushed the food far enough for him to grab. When Luke came back in, Laxus had been curled up on the bed feeling kind of cold but he perked up instantly as his name was called.

"What's wrong, Luke?!" He hurried over as Luke walked forward and embraced the guard in a hug. "What happened? Did something happen with your brother?"

Luke let out a choked sob and clung to the man's chest, pressing his face into Laxus' shoulder. "H-he- H-He's-" his words were drown out by his crying and he shook his head helplessly. "N-not m-my b-brother a-anymore" he forced out, his entire body shaking. It seemed like the guard's legs might give out at any moment from the sheer weight of despair.

Laxus was completely taken aback by the news. He couldn't believe it, not his brother? What did that even mean? Laxus quickly helped Luke get to the bed to sit dow. When he did, the teen sat next to him still holding him. "What happened?"

"W-we used to l-live j-just the two of us, w-we were s-so close" Luke started babbling, still clinging to Laxus. "w-we were s-so c-close, h-how could h-he be like that? h-how could he h-have f-forgotten-?" He started to cry even harder. "F-forgotten e-everything?"

"Hey, he may have forgotten for now but you just have to keep showing your love. It has to be just temporary amnesia." Laxus smiled a bit before sneezing because of how cold the room seemed to be getting. Each day got colder by only a little but it was now noticeable. Either way, the cold was ignored and Laxus continued trying to calm and relax Luke. "It'll be ok...."

"H-he wanted me- w-wanted me to- to h-have s-sex with him..." Luke pressed his face into Laxus' chest. "H-He couldn't e-even t-talk! J-just m-moaned and w-whined like a-an animal" he choked back tears so he could keep talking. "I-it's o-only b-been two m-months! And he's a-already b-broken"

"Then you just have to help bring him back... you should try and prove his innocence so he can leave this jail and work on getting better." Laxus wasn't too sure if it would work but he just wanted to help. Suddenly a stupid idea came into his head and despite not wanting to do it, he blurted out. "I will take his punishment instead and so even if you can't get him out at least he would have to take any more abuse and will be able to recover anyway. Please!!" Laxus wanted to help but not like this either way, it was clear he fell for the act and was broken into helping even if that meant having more people mess with him.

"No!" Luke said quickly. "I c-cant do that to you... A-and I don't know if they'll let me see him again a-anytime soon..." He bit his lip pressed his face into Laxus' chest. "We... We have to escape" he whispered. "T-theres a boat on the dock, f-for emergencies... I can g-get documents out of the office so when we get back to civilization there will be proof" his voice slowly grew hopeful. "We can go to the press, put it online, show everyone the truth so that even the government can't cover it up anymore! P-people will do something to stop all this! And then- then they'll come here and get my brother... And he can be seen by a real doctor who can help him... I can't help him all on my own..." He blinked back more tears. "He needs a real doctor... You didnt see... You didn't see what it was like..."

"R-right... sorry....." Laxus nodded and decided Luke really need him right now so he was going to go through with this stupid plan. "Alright, let's run then. Just tell me what I need to do and I'll do it. We'll get out of here and expose this stupid place for what it is. So, what do you want me to do?"

"I need to get the keys for the boat... A-and the documents..." He chewed his lip in thought. "I'll come back once most of the guards are asleep and I have those things... There will be gaurds in the way of the exit so I'll have to distract them while you get past..." Luke snuggled up to his chest. "I'll come back in a couple hours and unlock your door and leg cuff... the. You'll have to wait about five minutes for me to get the gaurds to move and then leave. I'll tell you how to get out but I'll have to meet you at the dock"

"Alright! Leave it to me! I'll make sure to be quick about it. Also, I might need some clothes because even if we get to land from the boat, I don't think anyone will appreciate a naked man running around." Laxus gave Luke a squeeze to show him that it was going to be alright. He smiled a bit and was ready to go with Luke to escape.

Luke managed to give him a smile. "I'll make sure to get you something..." He said, wiping his eyes on his sleeve. "T-things are gonna be okay... right?" He sounded hopeful for the first time that night. He shakily stood up, chewing his lip again. "I should get going then..."

"Don't worry, I promise you'll be fine. We'll get out of here and you're brother will be able to get the help he needs. I will be here for you no matter what." He smiled and hugged Luke tightly. Laxus was too blind by wanting to help Luke that he didn't even think this could be a trap to get the prisoner into more trouble.

"Thank you..." Luke said softly. He leaned in and pressed a light kiss to the man's lips. After a moment he pulled away, his cheeks red. "um... will you be alright until then? I know you haven't had any of that drug for over a day..." he trailed off nervously.

Laxus blushed a little but was happy with how gentle Luke was being to him. He smiled a bit after they separated and the prisoner didn't even have to think about it. "I'll be fine. No one will come in anyway. And about the drug, I'm feeling less addicted to it. Thankfully I stopped when I did or I'd be going crazy right now wanting it."

"Just like my brother..." Luke said sadly as he pulled away. "I should go now, I'll be back soon" he blinked back tears and took a deep breath before hurrying out of the room. As soon as the door closed his face lit up in a bright smile, everything was working out perfectly.

• Saga locked this topic