A Battle Between Two Worlds

Bloodbunny

Shiro's blush deepened slightly and wrapped his arms around Ange's neck.

"Sweet..."Shiro mumbled softly smiling as he nuzzled his cheek gently, Shiro watched as Ange pulled a bottle of cream out of his bag.

"Oh, are you going to put that on me?" Shiro moved closer and smiled allowing the other male access to his body.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• alexia__

"The sun is too strong for your skin" a kiss was placed on the back of Shiro's neck before his creamy hands began to rub around the small shoulder and back.

Every corner covered and protected.

"Hey Shiro" calls Ange "look here"

Shiro smiled slightly as the kiss was placed n his neck causisg him to shiver ever so slightly as he ekt the others breath agansit his skin as he pulled away.

"Thankyou for caring so much."Shiro leaned into the others touch slightly.Shiro noticed the other calling him and turned around.

"Yes?"

His finger landed on Shiro's nose and covered it with cream. The white spot looked hilarious on Shiro and Ange couldn't help a laugh.

"Oh look at you"

Shiro tried to look at his nose but gave up.

"your supposed to rub it in.." Shiro began to rub the cream into his skin.

"I wanna sit in your l..."Shiro mumbled softly.

"can I ?"

Slightly he helped the other move closer to his lap and then positioned him there. Their skin's now touching slightly and their faces centimeters away.

A soft wind caressed Ange's skin, but with the little life around them and the soft sound of the waves he grew more aware of Shiro and his radiating body.

'I guess the water does this ti him' he thought to himself focusing his eyes away since he had been staring so intensely.

Shiro nuzzles Ange gently.

"I love yooou." the salt from the water and sand around them was effecting shiro asifhe had a few shots.

"I like water...... but ice is werid."shiro laughed softly.

"Ice? how so" he asked a bit interested. It wasn't that he didn't know about Shiro, but the boy was quick unique in his own ways.

Closely he leaned himself closer to the boy.

Shiro smiled slightly and laughed.

"Well...ice is cold and doesn't run." Shiro giggled softly.

"What do you think?"

"I think it can be seductive" he answers running his finger down Shiro's chest "Having it run down your chest and melt from the heat of you skin"

His thumb moved up and ran over Shiro's nipple slightly, almost like a small brush, but enough to catch the boy's attention.

Shiro raised an eyebrow and formed an ice cube in his hand and pressed it against the others skin.

"I don't get it...."Shiro mumbled softly .

"Does it feel good?"Shrio looked at Ange

Chuckling Ange grabbed the ice cube from the boy's hand and places it at the nape of his neck. Slowly he began to move down until it reached his nipple and slow circling motions were done over it. His mouth now licking the other.

Shiro shivered as the ice cube was placed onto the nape of his neck his arousal growing as the ice cube made its way down to the sensitive boys chest causing he to let out a muffled moan as the other male began to tease his sweet spots causing him to tremble softly and his body to sqwerm and twist.

"A-ange..." Shiro letted out a waton whine

The ice had soon melted to nothing and he threw away what was left.

"See?" says Ange as he places a kiss against Shiro's cheek "It can feel really good too"

Shiro flushed a deep red and nodded slightly.

'...ange...I...I got hard... do you think anyone will be able to see me if I jerk off here?"Shiro covered his face in embarrassment

"There's no one for miles" answers the other keeping his eyes, on the now obvious bump, on Shiro's pants

Slowly he ran his fingers through the bump to call the boy's attention "this requires attention Shiro"

Shiro blush and nodded softly.

"I...I know its starting to hurt me a little bit."Shiro blushed and pulled his pants down

"Can you...ugh talk me through it."

"I don't mind taking charge either" murmurs Ange now against Shiro's ear

His hand taking the erection and slowly rubbing the tip .

Shiro letted out a dragon like purr and leaned into the others body slightly enoying the warmth of the other male.

"I.....I would like that..."Shiro turned his head enough so he could kiss Ange

slightly he increased the speed of his hand as he watching Shiro grow harder. It was amazingly cute to see how the boy was so weak against pleasure, yet appealing at the same time.

His lips kissed him back but soon slip and began to move lower towards the boy's member. Slightly he licked the tip

Shiro leted out a soft moan as the other began to stroke him faster causing his tail to curl in pleasure whining softly as their lops parted Ange began to lick his member cueing him to lightly grip the other males hair.

His mouth soon took all of the hard erection and moved around. Licking slowly at first and then increasing in speed, his eyes drifting back to Shiro's face who was nicely flushed

Shiro moaned gripping his hair tightly bet began in to pool in his abdomen .

"A-Ange I'm getting close."shiro gasped softly hi thigh trembling.

A salty like taste erupted all over Ange's mouth as Shiro came a few seconds after.

His moans loudly filling his own ear

Shiro looked down at Ange panting softly.

"S-sorry..."shiro blushed darkly leaning down to the othersvface licking off the small amount that had found its way to thither males face.