A Battle Between Two Worlds

Bloodbunny

"yes I will show you" he says to the other before completely opening the door to the bathroom.

"Leave everything to me, do you want to shower?" asked Ange knowing how terrible the day had been and hoping that Shiro would say yes. He wanted him to relax.

His finger softly traced the skin that was visible due to the size of the shirt, smooth and warm.

"Okay?"

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• alexia__

Shiro follows the other male into the bathroom shutting the door behide him.

"A shower?Sure together right?" Shiro shivered slightly as Ange traced his figure.

"T-together" he answered surprised not expecting Shiro to suggest it. Blushing he nods at the suggestion. "Ah wait" quickly he exits and return with towels and robes.

The door is closed behind him an the hot water begins to fill the bath.

Shiro smiled softly and nodded,as the other left to get towels and such he began to undress his body's scraped and bruised slightly.

Ange went to other end of the bathroom and began to removing his clothing. A slight blush on he's cheeks for he knew Shiro was naked behind him. slowly his eyes shifted to the front of froze.

The mirror completely reflected Shiro's naked body.

Shiro laughed softly.

"You don't need to go all the way over there,you act as if your body dicusts me." Shiro walked over and ran his fingers down the other males back gently.

"Ready?"

Turning around he watches the other, small goosebumps forming on his skin from the gentle feeling of Shiro's fingers.

"Yes" smiling he picks Shiro up and walks to the filled and steamy tub. Warm water embracing them as he places Shiro over his lap.

Shiro gasped softly as he was lifted up Shiro sank into the others lap with a relaxed moan.

"You don't even know how nice this feels." He leaned onto the others chest slightly nuzzling him gently below the neck.

"I have a pretty good idea" he whispers giving Shiro's shoulder a small kiss, his hands feeling the smoothness of it.

His eyes carefully watched the boy keeping in mind to be delicate due to the events from a few hours ago.

so sorry for the late reply.

Shiro smiled and letted out a content sign his hands on the others knee caps ever so slightly gripping them.

"C-could you give me a back rub?" Shiro turned his head looking at the other his cheeks a slight red.

"I'm just a little tense,maybe later if you like I'll give you one."

Its ok.

"Eh!" he says while chuckling "Of course"

His hands nicely molded against Shiro's neck, softly rubbing ever spot and traveling down. Guiding himself by the soft moans from Shiro, he knew exactly where the tension was and rubbed there. For the most part he hoped his efforts were not a complete failure.

Shiro's tail began to sway tickling Ange's stomach lightly as it swung happily leaning back into the others touch with a content purr like sound

A shiver ran down his spine as the other's tail slightly tickled him.

"S-shiro" he chuckled as his hands continued rubbing his neck "Hehe..s-stop that" his laugh was low and deep.

Shiro gave the other a confused expression.

"What do you mean stop what?" He had been swaying his rail unaware that he was doing so,Shiro crawled into Ange's lap nuzzling him.

He couldn't help and chuckle some more at the other's reaction seeing as how he wasn't aware of what had happened.

"Well you see" he answers while his hand reached for Shiro's tail "this was tickling me"

Shiro gasped softly as his sensitive tail was held firmly inside the others hand the constant sqwirming of his tail made it worse for him causing him to began to release a sweet mating scent his cheeks filling with blush.

"Nha....let...g..go."

Seeing as how the other reacted, did nothing for Ange except want to tease him more and more.

"Why" he asks now moving his lips and softly kissing the tail "look how cute you've become"

Shiro trembled slightly as the others lips came in contact with his tail.

"P-please st stop my mating scent is beganing to come out if it becomes strong I don't think you'll be able to stop yourself."

"mhh" was the only reply Ange gave the other as he now softly nibbled on the tip of the lovely tail.

His breath came heavy, craving skin contact and warmth. Ange could feel his hands begin to shake as he moved them around Shiro's body.

"K-kiss me"

.Shiro bit his lip and held back a moan,panting slightly as Ange began to move his hands all over him.

"O-of course." Shiro French kissed the other his tail swaying.

A calming ease overtook Ange as he felt Shiro's mouth on his, their tongues playing against each other. His longer grew more and he hugged the smaller body to himself. Their naked skins comfortably fitting against each other as they continued to kiss.

Ange's hands ran through Shiro's hair, back, and settled on his hips softly squeezing them

Shiro wrapped his arms around the others neck inhaling the scent that grew around them causing his arousal to grow,Shiro had began to unawarely humping the others leg also rubbing his crotch and bottom agansit it .

Closely he watched Shiro's movements against him and the amount of pre-cum leaving his harden member. Chuckling he grabbed it and began to stroke it

"What an alluring body you have Shiro" whispers Ange as he leans back. His back now against the bath's border, in this position Shiro was completely over him.

His hand continued to stroke Shiro while the other teased his entrance, slowly rubbing it but not entering.

"Im a guardian its so if my kind faces a disaster I can reproduce and restore the village." Shiro letted out a soft moan as Ange's continued to stroke his member his hand rubbing against his anus causing Shiro ti grind onto him more.

"Please no.more teasing."

"Reproduce?" he asks seductively "With who Shiro?"

Giving what the other asked for, Ange enter Shiro moving his fingers around hitting every section he had learned to please Shiro.