A Battle Between Two Worlds

Bloodbunny

Shiro moaned loudly pressing this thighs together.

"W-with ether male or female with certain changes I can bare children." Shiro blushed darkly biting his lip.

,"w-why?"

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• alexia__

His hand brought Shiro closer to his chest, a feeling of lost coming over him

"iI won't hand you to anyone Shiro" says Ange as his fingers increased in speed "no one can have this except for me"

Shiro gasped slightly tightening around the others finger.

"A-ange." Shiro moaned a feeling of helplessness boiling inside him as he gripped the other shoulder.

"I...I wouldn't let anyone else."Shiro manger through moaning.

" We could repopulate my village together ."Shiro blushed darkly his back arching slightly.

"S-slow down I....I don't want to come yet."

Doing as he was told Ange slows down and eventually removes his fingers, smiling he looks at Shiro's flushed face and deeply kisses him

"I'll do anything for you"

Shiro smiled slightly and kissed him back.

"I know you would that you don't have to prove." Shiro nuzzled the others neck.

"You know what I want you to do correct? Make love to me and tell me how you love me so." Shiro ran his fingers through the others hair.

Slowly he positioned Shiro's body over his erection and pushed him in more and more until Ange fully filled the boy.

His insides were hot causing the other to softly blush, his hands groped Shiro's ass and began to move him up and down his erection, slowly at first then picking up speed.

Shiro moaned qnd bit his lip pullnling Ange into a kiss as his other hand played with his tail stroking it in s soothing fashion.

"I love you Ange ." Shiro smiled slightly before burying his face into Ange's neck.

His movements stopped all of the sudden and his eyes widened. Ange's eyes shifted to Shiro's face who was dug into his neck.

"I-i love you too" he replied his heart beating madly now at the sweet words from the other. Up until now he knew of his feelings for Shiro, yet never managed to pin point them.

With this he began to move faster now, wanting to hear the smaller boy's cries.

Shiro smiled and kissed Ange passionately.

"I always knew I felt something towards you from the start." Shiro gave a small gasp as the other began to quicken his movements hitting the spot that pleasured him most Shiro was already close from before but the quick movement pushed him over the edge,his back arching as a loud moan ripped from Shiro's throat as he climaxed.

As the moans increased he felt himself growing closer and closer, but it wasn't until Shiro completely tightened around him that he came. The feeling of being sucked in by Shiro was so exquisite Ange did not dare remove him, and came hard inside the other.

Shiro gasped softly and looked back at the other as he felt liquid intruding his inners.

"A-are you trying to get me pregnant or something? " Shiro blushed darkly after realizing what he had blurted out.

He laughed lightly at the comment but let himself indulge in it

"What if I am" he says against Shiro's ear "I cum inside you over and over because its that good"

Shiro blushed even darker and sqwermed slightly at the thought the necklace glowing brightly .

"Maybe one day,....I have to admit it does feel nice having the warmth of a part of you inside me after you pull out."

"Shiro" answers Ange pulling out now "are you trying to seduce me again"

The words sent shivers down Ange's spine for they were so daring and hot. Specially from Shiro's small lips

Shiro giggled softly and sat up and snuggled with the other male.

"No apparently you must have a dirty mind.," Shiro traced the joints of Ange's hand slowly

"That's not bad" he says giving the other a wicked smile.

His hand pushed back Shiro's hair, that had feel over his eyes, to reveal his adorable safe. His lips softly kissed his forehead and smiled.

Shiro puffed up his cheeks and pouted.

"Of you say so....." Shiro kissed Ange's cheek.

"Let's rerun the water and actually clean ourselves now." Shiro blushed darkly.

"Unless you want another round or something first."

Chuckling he petted the others head "Only if you want"

His hand slipped around the boy's smaller one and gave it a small squeeze, guiding him to the hot shower.

Shiro blushed darkly.

"I...I want more teasing..." Shiro covered his face in embarrassment.

"I really am the pervert of the relationship."Shiro giggled softly following him to the shower.

" they had those weird commercials between the moive we watched though so that's partly to blame."

"well" he says laughing at Shiro's statement "I love your perverted side"

Water now ran down Anges back as he stepped into the shower. A bit of hot steam began to appear but not enough to cloud anything.

"and what weird commercials?" he asks now a bit curious.

Shiro blushed darkly.

"The ones with the body attachments and weird belts and those weird buzzing objects."

His eyes widened at what Shiro had said, but tried to hide his own wicked thoughts.

"Is that so" says Ange reaching for the liquid shampoo and spreading some on his hand.

From the corner of his eyes he watched the smaller male "what do you think about those things?"

Shiro flushed a deep red and looked away.

"I don't know what I think about them." Shiro lied twidling his thumbs trying to get his mind off of the odd dream of his fetish's that happened a few days ago.

Ange could have ignored the fidgeting in Shiro's hands, and his small fingers. But he decided not too and pushed a bit further.

Moving closer to the boy and slightly closing in on him. His hand rested behind the wall caging Shiro against it, no escape from Ange's deep colored eyes.

"I think you do know about those thing" he murmurs while his face comes closer to Shiro's ear "Is it that you want to try them?"

Shiro gasped softly as Ange moved closer toward him trapping Shiro's body between the wall and Ange's body his body and face heating up, the others hot breath was against his skin causing him to shiver

"I d-don't know much a-about them...here was a adult magazine that I accidently picked up and through it I only learned how to use them not what they do." Shiro's breath hitched slightly as the others voice slipped into his ear.

"I-I don't know if I want to use them."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.