A Battle Between Two Worlds

Bloodbunny

Shiro sqeaked as his bubble shrunk a bit squeezing him slightly Shiro's expression was grow concerned very fast.

"Ange.....come get me....." He whined softly scared of the men surrounding him.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• alexia__

From inside his head, almost sounding like a scream in a cave, Ange could hear Shiro's voice jumping around asking for help.

"lets go" he tells the girl who quickly changed he large sword into two smaller one. The men from around Shiro do not seem to notice her quick movements until she cuts right through one and the others soon attack.

Using the distraction Ange rushes to his sword and finally gets a hold of it, giving him the feeling that they'd been apart for too long.

Quickly the other men attack the blonde girl but easily she dismisses them, another ground now are hitting at Shiro's bubble trying to, once again, run away with him.

Quickly Ange hits a few of the men in a hurry to get to the other .

"Shiro!" he screams as he seems one grab a sharp knife and run back towards the bright blue bubble in an attempt to cut something.

Shiro felt slight upset watching Ange get his sword before checking on him at the least.

Shiro began to shake in terror causing the shield of water to shake and flicker ever so slightly.

Shiro heard the other trying to warn him but it was a little late fore Ange once seeing the knife coming towards the now damage sheild caused him to panic and for the shield to brake.

"Ugh!" Shiro grunted as the knife dung into his cheek very close to his eye,Shiro was grubbing the blade trying to pull it out his body constantly healing

The sight before his eyes was more than Ange could take, rage in all forms filled him as he saw the other man back away after inflicting the injury to the other boy.

Ange's sword dug dangerously into the mans stomach are and soon ripped away everything causing a blood bath to form. Some of Ange's silver hair strands were covered with red now.

His hand reached for Shiro's bubble trying to finally get a hold of the boy.

Shiro's eyes widened slightly watching as Ange dug his sword into the other males stomach before ripping it away causing a bit of blood to splatter onto his Cheek's causing him to flinch slightly,Shiro finally noticed Angrs hand reaching out for him and grabbed it pulling himself into the others arms hugging him tightly crying softly.

"I'm sorry Ange I thought that the person I was following was you!"

His free hand wrapped tightly around Shiro hugging him closer feeling his heart beat.

Slight Ange chuckled both in happiness and relief "moron its not time for that now". His own mind at the moment was completely free of fear and anger now that the other was finally back in his arms.

Shiro sniffles and nodded slightly.

"Ok....." Shiro buried his face in the others chest with a soft whine as the blood continued to trickle down his cheek.

A clack of metal was heard on the floor as Ange's sword feel, hitting some of the rocks. Their bodies stumbled to the floor, Ange's hands came to up to gently touch Shiro's face his thumb cleaning away the blood and they eyes connected

"I'm sorry" he murmured "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry"

Ange's apologies were drowned when his lips crashed into Shiro's

Shiro grabbed the end of thw dagger and tryed to pull it out himself but couldnt due to the pain he was receiving.

"Its ok that wasn't your fault." Shiro whinced at the sharp pain in his cheek.

He watched the object on Shiro's cheek and then made his move

"Please bear with me" he said as his hand moved to it out. A bit of blood squirted out but Ange soon covered it with a cloth. His hand keeping it stead as he threw the knife some place was away.

"We better go now God's messenger" said Alicia. The men around them now dead or greatly injured by the girl

Shiro flinched as the knife was removed gritting his teeth harshly watching as the knife was throw into a random direction.

"W-why are we going there?" Shiro looked up at the other.

"These guys are coming back, they might be amateurs but they are being controlled by others" he murmured as he hugged the other closed and soon a portal was opened.

Shiro sighed softly and held the others hand gently.

"O-ok,let's go now then." He looked at the portal then at Ange and away once again.

The large portal left them in a mountain like range, ahead one could see a road directing to a more populated area.

"The human world?" asked Ange in surprise

"What ever you guys have planned stop it for now and stay here for sometime" says the other girl keeping the portal open for her return.

"Hide"

Shiro looked at Ange his injuries mostly healed by now.

"Ange were do we go now..."Shiro whimpered beganing to grow up set which was there obvious due to the change in his voice and body language.

"I don't like it here." He held the others hand tightly not wanting to be separated again.

"Don't worry" answered the other "All we have to do is camouflage for a bit in the human world"

The girls disappears and soon the portal was gone too.

Small waves of light appeared around them slightly lighting small section of Shiro's face and his lovely eyes. Ange's knees turn to jelly and he comes crashing down hugging the boy close, his face in the other's small stomach.

"I was so scared when you left" he whispered hiding away the edge on his desperate voice.

Shiro jumped slightly as he felt the other hug him rather suddenly before burying his face in the small boys stomach.

"I didn't mean to Ange!" He sqeaked slightly and stroked the others hair trying to comfort him not understanding what was really going on.

He chuckled hearing the confusion in the others voice before huggin him lastly and standing up.

"Let's go"

To begin with it was a bit difficult to get around the city wearing the clothes they had on, if anyone saw them they'd think it was a cosplay. Quickly Ange got a hold of a few clothing items.

His own were easy to come across but he hoped the jeans and v-necked shirt fit Shiro.

Shiro put the shirt on and giggled softly as it hung loosely around his slender figure ,but the jeans seemed to fit him just fine.

"How bad does the cut look?" Shiro faced the other so he could now see the thin long scar just below his eye.

"Its a pink line for now, trust me your face still looks beautiful" answered Ange, but immediately blushing at his embarrassing words.

"This world is fun. I'm sure we can entertain ourselves while hiding"

With this Ange lead the way finally settling their location. The small town had a crowded side which contributed of a small city like atmosphere and separate houses at the outside border.

The small paper in his hand, given to hims by Alicia, held their staying location for the time being.

Shiro smiled his cheeks tinting a soft pink,

"Good I dont wanna get an infection or something." He giggled slightly following the other closely behide him untill they had arrived at the designation

The house had nothing special to it, if anything it was completely normal. White colored, nice wood designs, two floors and a few flowers here and there. Opening the gate he allowed Shiro to enter first and then he locked it behind them.

Unlike the outside, the inside was filled with all sorts of lively colors and items.

'Wow' was all Ange cold think of. According to Alicia the house had been used as hide outs when visiting the human world, now it was abandoned. Which didn't look much like it.

The living room was fully furnished much like the kitchen; a western style followed every corner.

"I hope this is okay with you?"

Shiro nodded.

"Its fine with me,uh do I take off my shoes?" He asked looking up at Ange .

"What are we doing to do today?are we going outside again or are we eating then going to bed?"

"You could" he answered about the shoes not really minding since the floor was fully covered in a soft carpet. He walked in and examined everything, making sure Shiro was behind him so he too could take a lot around and remember the place

"Lets get something from outside, order it" he replied now finding the stairs and walking up.

The second floor had three doors. Two leading to bed room and one to a large bathroom covered in mirrors and a bath.

One of the rooms had a large bed, and it too had large mirrors surrounding it.

'Why all the mirrors' he asked himself

Shiro slipped off his shoes and followed the other looking around as they went.

"We can order people to bring us food here?" Shiro raised an eyebrow following him up the stairs.

"Maybe so we can see everything around us?"