What's Mine is Mine ~18+ WeWuWe x virtualoo~

Wewuwe

((That sounds good to me!))

The dark haired man led the boy up to his apartment, unlocking the door and heading in.

"What would you like to eat?" He asked. "Anything is fine." He smiled, shutting the door behind them.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• virtualoo

"Hmmm..Chinese food sounds good for take out" Adrian spoke up after a moment of thought. He would have gone for anything of course but he was given a choice. "You can pick the movie, I don't know what you have anyway" Adrian laughed as they soon reached his apartment.

Oliver unlocked the door and let Adrian walk in before him.

"I also have netflix too, so we can watch whatever." He shrugged, smiling. "I'll order the food for us, anything you like in particular?" He asked, pulling out his phone.

"Anything is fine right now" Adrian said shyly, not caring about what food he got. Hungry or not, the food did not matter. Oliver was going to be fun to hang out with so the food did not matter to him. "You can pick the movie" Adrian smiled as he sat on the couch and got comfortable.

Oliver nodded and picked up the remote as he sat down on the couch beside Adrian.

He scrolled through the movie options and decided on an action movie.

He loved watching how media portrayed the mafia, so he thought most of the movies were just funny.

"Is this okay?" he asked, looking over at the younger blonde.

(Idk how I didn't see this sooner, phone keeps loading this stupid downloadactivity.com website doing anythjng xp I'll try again to get it off

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

"Oh this looks like a good one. Nect to romance, I love mafia action movies" Adrian smiled, getting comfortable. Mafia members always seemed so dark and elusive, ready to take what was theirs in fancy suits with lots of weapons. It always sent chills down his spine in the big stand offs in those movies.

• 2 weeks later...

"I want to know where they get these stereotypes." Oliver said, seeing the man on the screen with the large cigar in his mouth. "It's just funny to me." He smiled down at Adrian, putting his arm around the blonde casually.

"I'm sure the real life mafia is nothing like that. But it's no better than probably how they portray romance or anything else" Adrian shrugged, letting Oliver put an arm around him. He seemed knowledgeable on the mafia or knew enough about to at least say that. But then again that's what everyone probably says.

• 3 weeks later...

"Yeah you're right, movies always overdue everything." He said, brushing his thumb gently over Adrian's shoulder, watching the movie.

((Sorry for not being on!! I had an anime convention and I was sewing my costume like crazy..))

(I got really busy with all my theatre tech weeks. It's all good ;3)

Adrian got shivers down his spine from the simple touch and continued to watch the movies. So much fun shooting and drama while slow dramatic music plays in some scenes. It really keeps you on edge..He thought, loving mafia movies second to horror movies.

- - - Updated - - -

(I got really busy with all my theatre tech weeks. It's all good ;3)

Adrian got shivers down his spine from the simple touch and continued to watch the movies. So much fun shooting and drama while slow dramatic music plays in some scenes. It really keeps you on edge..He thought, loving mafia movies second to horror movies.

Oliver ended up pulling the boy close, feeling the need to protect the younger one from the fake mobsters.

Suddenly, a knock was heard from the front door.

Oliver knew it was food, but he still wasn't sure.

"I'll get it, stay here." He smiled gently as he stood up and walked to the door.

He grabbed the door handle as soon as he grabbed his gun from under his jacket.

A small sigh of relief came from the dark haired man when he saw a little college girl in a uniform, holding their food.

"Thank you." He paid the girl and shut the door, locking it.

He brought the food to the coffee table in front of the couch, setting out the food and silverware.

"Want something to drink?" He asked.

• 2 weeks later...

Adrian cocked his head to try and see who it was at the door but couldn't quite see what was going on. He smelt something delicious and Adrian knew it could only be the food. The younger male anxiously awaited the food for he was very hungry.

"Anything is fine" Adrian answers, not caring what he Senalia but he was thirsty. "That was a good movie by the way" He had added as he got more comfortable on the couch.

Oliver hummed in reply.

"Real gangs aren't like that. But they can assume I suppose." Oliver poured the boy some juice and set down all the containers and sets of chopsticks.

"Enjoy." He smiled at the younger boy, reaching out and gently brushing away the boy's hair.

"I'm getting very use to touching you." He said bluntly, not caring at how embarrassing it sounded.

Adrian took a pair of chopsticks and grab some food as the others brushed aside his hair. He had the food in his mouth as Okiver said he was getting used to touching him. It made him cough a little in embarrassment as the younger male swallowed his food. "I suppose that is not bad.." He said as he put more food into his mouth, the food tasting so delicious in his mouth, even this chinese food feeling like a luxury.

Oliver loved how shy the boy was.

He looked concerned at how fast he was eating though..

"How hungry were you? You're barely tasting it." He teased lightly, but was actually concerned. "I can get more food if you'd like?" He offered, wondering when the last time he ate was..

Adrian felt slightly embarrassed that the other noticed how fast he had eaten. "Oh no no, it's fine really. Was just a bit hungry and ate a bit fast, missed a meal yesterday" He tried to laugh it all off casually. He doesn't eat many meals a day at allsave for the money he sets aside for coffee..how they met. He slowed down the pace he was eating. Adrian was also eating fast in the awkwardness he felt around the other and how close they were getting.

(Sorry it took so long

, school just started)

Oliver didn't believe him, but didn't press on.

"If you say so." He said as he relaxed against the couch and found a TV sitcom on.

He stayed silent for a while, wondering how to word things with the blonde.

"So." He started. "I'm sorry about how things are going. I just wanted to get to know you, not get you stuck here with me in this apartment." He tried to joke, but he was all too serious. "Hopefully we can make the best of it?" He smiled at the younger man, brushing his thumb against his shoulder lovingly.

(You're okay :3)

• 2 weeks later...

Adrian blushed at the light touch on his shoulder and had just finished his food. "It's okay, We should get to know each other if I am going to be here a few days" He smiled lightly. "I'm sure our time together will be just fine" He spoke to the older male with another smile. "And i don't consider myself stuck, it's beautiful"

Oliver smiled, relieved Adrian wasn't uncomfortable.

"Well, let's get to know each other. Want to tell me about yourself?" He asked, moving away to turn and face the blonde.

• 3 weeks later...

"Well..what do you want to know about me..?" Adriana asked quietly, not sure where to start. "WhT do I like? Not sure how to start.." The younger male said very embarrassed. He didn't often talk about himself and it felt weird to be starting now..

• 2 weeks later...

Oliver chuckled. "Okay fine, I'll start." He moved away from the younger boy, facing him as he spoke. "I've always loved around here, my mother and father are still alive, and I have an older brother, who I'm not a huge fan of. He's too full of himself." Oliver curled his lip at the thought. "I've been in this apartment for a little under a year, and you're the first person I've brought home with me." He chuckled. "I don't have many acquaintwinces to even invite over, and I'm not one to go to bars to find people." He shrugged, "now your turn."

Adrian got himself comfortable as he waited for the other to share more about himself. He liked to hear the other had a family, even if it seemed the older male disliked his older brother. Nothing that seemed off putting, it's a younger brother hating an older narcosisstic brother. What he was surprised to hear was he had few friends..well, maybe not so much seeing how he came off when he first met. "My turn..?" Uh..I don't have any family, I lived on my own at my house. I go to college only on a half paid scholarship and I also don't have too many friends" he laughed sheepishly.

"You don't have parents?" Oliver raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, that must be hard for you. And I'm surprised you don't have more friends either. You're nice to be around." The dark haired man said. "I feel very comfortable around you." He admitted, smiling calmly.

"I work for this apartment, but I have most of my money saved from when I worked a few years back.." He trailed off. "I have enough to get by for a couple years. After that I'll try another line of work, I'm letting my brother take over the family business." He said, tightening his jaw at the thought of his brother.

"You get used to it" Adrian laughed a little, even if it got lonely at times living alone with few friends. Hearing he made the other comfortable made him smile and feel a bit better about himself. "Oh? Your family owns a buisness? What is their line of work..or should I say..what do they do for a living? It doesn't involve..you know..what happened earlier does it?" The younger male asked, hoping it would be a no.

Oliver stayed silent, unsure what to say with the question.

He moved away, crossing his legs in frustration. "I'm sorry." He finally said, keeping his eyes down, knowing how the blonde would react.