What's Mine is Mine ~18+ WeWuWe x virtualoo~

Wewuwe

Oliver stepped beside the blonde and reached over to grab a vinyl and opening his record player.

He knew how close he was to the blonde, he hoped he'd get a reaction out of him.

"What kind of music do you listen to?" He asked after he set the needle down, older jazz starting to fill the room.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• virtualoo

"I love that kind of music..and Broadway tunes, slow songs that kind of thing I tend to listen to most often" Adrian said, starting to get flustered cheeks from the alcohol he drank. He smiled as he listened to the soothing jazz music. It calmed him and made him feel relaxed.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Oliver moved away, holding back his itching urge to touch the blonde. He seemed so sweet, naïve.

The dark haired man nodded at Adrian's response.

"I like this, and then just classic rock. The newer stuff doesn't really appeal to me. It's all too computerized." He shrugged, leaning against his stereo system, giving the blonde a little smirk.

"You have a good taste in music then definetly! Man you are one awesome dude!" Adrian laughed, finishing off another glass. He was practically drunk now, setting down the glass. Adrian bobbed his head to the beat a bit with another smile. He looked toward Oliver and he didn't know what it was about the music..But he just loved the mood of the room right now

Oliver laughed at the relaxed blonde in front of him. "Are you doing alright?" he teased lightly, hooking a finger under Adrian's bobbing chin, making him look at him. "I didn't expect you to be such a light weight." He smiled, leaning forward.

"I drank more than I should have in a short amount of time.." Adrian smiled shyly, looking into those eyes that seemed to swirl with color. "Something wrong wth being a light weight..?" He smirked, noticing the distance was really close. He playfully stuck out his tongue, licking the corner of his his lips then used the corner too. "I am a terrible drunk" He laughed.

"You're just fine." Oliver smiled at him, brushing his thumb over the boy's lips. "Do you want to sit down?" He asked, looking at the blonde's lips, barely paying attention to what he was saying.

"Please.." Kyo said quietly as he sat down before he started stumbling over himself. He breathed deeply in some effort to clean his head. While it was not working well, anything was helping. The boy closed his eyes for a moment, letting himself relac a bit before opening them again..

• 2 weeks later...

"Maybe you drinking wasn't a good idea." Oliver said playfully, but still concerned with the blonde.

He tilted Adrian's head up and leaned down a little closer. "Would it be rude of me to ask to kiss you?" He asked lowly, wanting to be at least a gentleman when he had such lewd thoughts in his mind..

"I just won't drink anymore and I'lol be fine" Adrian said with a small smile. He felt incredibly tipsy so it was probably best to not push his limits. He may already be at his limit already..He thought to himself. Adrian watched as his chin was picked up and looking into Oliver's eyesz Hos face was so close..Adrian thought as he heard Oliver ask for a kiss. He could feel the heat rise to his cheeks, hopefully from the alcohol. "You asked at least" He said with a small smile, leaning forward toward Oliver.

A smile came to Oliver's face as Adrian approved. "Mm..thank you." He murmured as he leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss to the blonde's lips. He took the boy's chin into his hand and lifted it to press into the kiss harder.

Adrian blushed as such soft warm lips kissed his, making him feel all bubbly inside. His body felt like this relaxing and constricting sensation all at the same time. The kiss only got harder from there as his chin was tilted up into the kiss. The blondes hands could it help but snake around the others back, holding him closer.

Oliver hummed as Adrian wrapped his arms around his neck.

He wanted to kiss the little blonde until he couldn't breathe anymore.

He gently nipped at the boy's lower lip, a small warning of what Oliver wished to do one day.

He grabbed Adrian on the waist and lifted him slightly, guiding him closer to his chest.

Adrian's head started to swim from a combination of the alcohol and how this kiss was making him feel. The blonde got himself comfortable in his new position; kissing a bit harder. He playfully teased Oliver's bottom lip in return, sucking on the lip a bit.

"That's dangerous to do Adrian.." Oliver groaned out, his voice a low rumble in pleasure.

"Lets just keep the kiss as innocent as it is now." He said, his tone warning the blonde.

He tightened his grip on Adrian's hips just enough for the blonde to feel the sting.

He pulled away from the kiss and licked his lips, looking down at the younger man with dark eyes.

"If it was dangerous you wouldn't be doing that to me.." Adrian whispered back, finally taking a breath after their lips separated. "And this kiss I think is far from being innocent" He said with a shy playful smile. It was certainly nt innocent with how much they were going at it in the kiss. It made Adroan feel terribly light headed with so much feelings.

The dark haired man cleared his throat, keeping his head straight.

He pulled the blonde up and held him against his chest. "I want you to have a clear mind when you want to kiss me again." He said honestly, lifting the boy's chin.

He gave him a small smile. "I want you to fully understand the situation.."

Adrian blushed as he was pulled into Oliver's chest and told all of these things. He..He was treating me decently..and not doing anything to me while I am drunk..the blinded drunken mind thought. The man was content to stay against the others chest, looking up into his eyes with a small smile and a blush. "You're sweet.." He smiled, trying to keep his eyes open.

"If you say so." Oliver said, kissing Adrian again before pulling him away. "Maybe I should take you home." Oliver suggested. "I feel guilty for letting you drink so much." He said.

(Sorry about that, my page didn't update you replied :3)

"It's either home or I stay here.." Adrian said with a smile. "And it's okay..I had a great time!" He said with an even bigger smile and a small giggle. He felt elated from his drunkenness and the warm feeling inside that he couldn't stop thinking about. "Either way I will be happy" He looked around the room.

Oliver raised an eyebrow, "you'd stay at my house?" He asked. "But you've just met me really." He shrugged. "I'll just take you home in the morning, alright?" He said,

"Can you stand? I can show you the spare bed and whatnot." He said, taking a mental note to lock a few doors in his apartment that would most likely scare the little blonde..

((It's okay ^.^))

"I would go home but I don't wan't to trouble you having to take me home like this" Adrian said as he tried to stand up. He stumbled a bit but was able to keep himself upright with help from the wall. "Thank you" He said with a drunken giggle at being offered a bed.

Oliver looked at the poor dizzy boy. He gently held onto the blonde's arm "c'mon. I'll show you your room." He said, practically carrying Adrian. "You're lucky you're cute or else I would have sent your ass home." He teased.

"Aww you think I'm cute?" Adrain said with a little hiccup and a smile, holding onto him for support. "You're not so bad yourself.." The boy said with another giggle as they approached the room. "Thanks for the room" Adrian said as they were outside the door.

Oliver gave the little blonde a smile and leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

"You're welcome." He murmured, pulling away.

"My room is down the hall if you need anything. And the bathroom is next door to your room." He pointed out, brushing the blondes hair from his face. "Goodnight." He said as he walked to his room.