What's Mine is Mine ~18+ WeWuWe x virtualoo~

Wewuwe

"At least you understand! And girls..aren't exactly my thin g if you know what I am saying. So that's led to a few awkward moments when I was younger.." Adrian laughed awkwardly. "And guys I can agree on, that's whT I mean when not available" He said with a small smile. "Nice to talk about these things I guess.." He said, feeling shy around a person he barely knew but happy.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• virtualoo

"Gender doesn't really matter to me, it never did." Oliver said honestly. "If I wanted someone, that was that." He breathed out a soft laugh. "But my relationships never really lasted too long.." He shrugged. "Hm." He looked away, thinking about it.

"I'm sorry to hear that.." Adrian said as he looked at him sympathetically. He always loved long term relationship and he wasn not one to judge. But it stunk to hear his relationships didn't last that long. "What are you thinking about?" He asked, wanting to know how the other was feeling.

"I'm possessive." Oliver said, looking over at Adrian with sharp eyes. "That's one of the reasons they didn't stick around, but I can't change that." He picked up his cup. "I just like to prove what I have is mine, but most don't see it that way." He hummed, "that probably sounds asshole-ish doesn't it?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to come off like a prick." He frowned.

"I don't think it sounds that terrible" Adrian said with a shrug. "You want to protect your significant other and want to keep them to yourself. You don't want anyone taking them away" Adrian shrugged with a smile. "Nothing wrong with being a bit possessive over the person you're dating" He smiled wkth another sip of coffee.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Oliver couldn't help but smile at the blonde's comment.

"How would you think you'd handle the situation if you had a possessive boyfriend?" He asked, watching Adrian's facial expressions for his answer.

"Because when I'm with someone, I don't like sharing what's mine." He looked away, knowing how much of an assholebhe must be sounding.

Adrian took a moment to think about it. "Honesty is important in any relationship. If the boyfriend has best interest in heart..Loved and cared about me..Yet still gave me some freedom..I do not see anything wrong with being possessive" He smiled, satisfied with his answer. He wondered why the other was asking or he hair wanted to know more about his opinion

Oliver smiled at the little blonde. "It's nice that you understand what I'm talkin about." He murmured, licking his lips in thought.

"So you wouldn't be very upset if you were with a possessive guy? That's refreshing to hear." The dark haired man took the last bit of his cheesecake, pushing his plate away and chasing it with his coffee.

"So what are you doing later today?" He asked, his voice calm and collected as he took a piece of Adrian's cheesecake, gauging his reaction.

"Well tonight's class got cancelled so I don't have much planned.." Adrian shrugged as he was working on the last bits of his coffee. "Was probably going to work on homework or something like a good student" He laughed, "Maybe slack off a bit like any normal student would do at one point!" Adrian smiled at Oliver as he watched him take a piece. "Get your own" He said, trying not to laugh as he went for the piece on the fork

"But I want yours." He murmured, eating the piece. "I ate all mine." He liked his lips.

"How would you feel about coming to my apartment for dinner? We can watch something if you'd like? I just need to work on a few things at some point." He said lowly, his eyes never leaving Adrian's.

"Dinner after eating desserts..?" Adrian said with a teasing smile despite him being hungry. "You don't have to..but sure. Sounds like fun" Adrian smiled at hearing dinner and watching movies. Being invited to someone else too to watch movies and eat dinner? He felt elated! "And no worries, work is work" Adrian smiled some more, finishing the last of the cheesecake

"I'm honestly surprised you didn't say no." Oliver said honestly.

"I'm not one to be social, and friendly I suppose." He shrugged. "But I'm happy you're coming over." He smiled.

"I can't refuse a nice dinner and you've been friendly enough already" Adrian said with a smile. "And nothing ends the night like a movie. I am not going to be doing anything at home so why not spend it doing something fun?" He smiled, taking out the money for his half of the bill. "Thank you" He added at the end, not looking away from him either

"Oh, no, no. You're not paying." He said lowly, swatting his hand and money away. "This is my way of saying thank you for giving me a chance." He said as he pulled out money and left it on the table, a generous tip left for the waitress.

"Ready?" He asked.

Adrian didn't know what to do with himself for a moment, remaining still before putting his money away. He..he was paying for me..paying for my food..being nice to me. "T-Thanks.." He said quietl as the waitress came along. "I'm ready, lead the way" He smiled wide, standing up

Oliver walked over to the door and held it open for the blonde. "My apartment isn't too far away. A block or two." He said, heading down the street.

Once him and Adrian got to the apartment building.

Oliver hated the fact he lived on the richer side of the city. It was tainted money, but he had no choice at the moment.

"C'mon." He murmured to the blonde.

"Wow.." Adrian said as he looked around at the building and the surrounding ones. Oliver must be from a pretty money-heavy background..He thought, feeling a bit out of place here. Oliver seemed uncomfortable..He thought as he went to go into the others apartment with him. "Nice place.." He said with a shy smile.

Oliver stepped into the elevator and looked at Adrian. "You think so? Thank you." He said politely, knowing not to vent to someone he just got talking to him. "So.. What would you like to eat? Do you eat meat?" He asked, pushing his floor button, watching the door close.

"Sorry it must be weird..I usually don't come to the im..nicer neighborhood so Iw as a bit surprised. sorry.." Adrian said wth a shy smile. "Oh dinner? Yes I love meats. Creamy cheesy and buttery types of food especially are my favorites!" He said with a giddy smile. "I eat pretty much anything otherwise" -Or what ever I can get my hands on- Adrian said with anther smile as the doors closed.

Oliver watched the numbers that popped up with each level they went to. It finally stopped on the seventh floor.

The doors opened to a long hallway, one door at the end of the corridor.

The dark haired man pulled his keys out as he walked to the door.

Oliver apartment was very spacious. No doubt it was decorated by an interrior designer.

"Would you like something to drink?" He asked, walking to the kitchen.

He poured himself a strong drink, glancing at Adrian to see what he would like.

Adrian tried to keep his awe to himself at such a lovely apartment. Just like the apartments out of magazines..He thought as he came out of his daze a a moment when the dark haired man asked him for a drink. "I'm..Do you have soda? Or something light alcohol wise? I don't drink much.." The lighter haired man said bash fully. A bit embarrassing since Oliver probably drank whatever he liked and whenever.

"Sure." Oliver hummed as he grabbe a sweet, white wine for him. He poured a bit into a small glass and walked over to Adrian, handing it to him. "How's that?" He asked, giving the blonde a devilish smile.

Oliver was so surprised he got Adrian to agree to come over.

He wanted to make a move, but didnt want to scare him, as much as he wish he could..

"That's some high class stuff there..or at least expensive" Adrian was surprised but didn't care, taking a sip. "This is really good..You have a good taste in alcohol" He smiled, drinking more of the glass. It was so sweet and tasted wonderful..not too strong but not too light. The glass was gone pretty quickly, Adrian saying a quiet "Sorry", feeling like he was being rude

"You're okay." Oliver poured him another glass. "It taste so good because there's like, 2% alcohol in it." He chuckled, staying next to the blonde even after pouring his glass again. He picked up his own glass and brought it to his lips, giving Adrian a small smile.

"That's not bad at all!" Adrian smiled, his next sip much bigger. He was happy to enjoy the taste and in good company. Oliver was treating him like a somebody he cared about before barely knowing too much about him. It made him feel so happy and relaxed. "Thanks for pouring me more.." The man said with a giddy smile, almost done with the glass he had just been poured. Adrian tried setting it down in an attempt to slow down his alcohol consumption.