Black Paradise ~ (Sosuke0549 & mik3la)

mik3la

"I.. I don't belong to anyone. "

"You guys can eat it.. I'm not hungry. "

Hearing the comment he just wanted to turn and shake Jin a little. Why was he so stubborn? Was it to hard to act like a normal person?

"Really? Cool", said Nao starting to eat without looking at Saji or anyone else. He was too hungry and to lazy to prepare something for himself.

"You're such a kid Nao" , said Layto laughing along with Gao. They were the only ones that drank a cup of coffee.

"Ray. I'll help you get that stuff off your face, "

The smile on Saji's face disappeared when Jin said that. It was like his blood cooled down instantly to 0 degrees. His eyes were on both boys and bite his tong when they got in the bathroom.

"Thanks man ... Its ok ... Its a joke. I do this a lot, but nobody got the chance to do it on me" said Rao laughing trying to brush up the marks from his face. "He is really a cool guy. Except for the look" he said turning to look in the mirror. "It's really scary sometimes ... but ... You're lucky" he added throwing the paper , taking another one to continue.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sosuke0549

"You don't have to defend him.."

Jin muttered, grabbing a rag and wetting it before giving it to Rao.

"And yeah... I know what look your talking about.."

He said staring at the ground.

"..it's whatever. Let's just...try and fun on this trip..I'm glad you and the others are here. Gives me something else to focus on."

He sighed and looked at himself in the bath room mirror.

Am I...gay?

He thought to himself but didn't dare say out loud. That kiss....was it real?

"Hei ... I'm not ... I'm just saying that even if he has some killer stuff in him he is still a nice guy once you get to know him" he said laughing trying to get the marks off his face. Ray saw that Jin wasn't ok so he tried to switch the subject. "I hope you learned to swim in all this time" said Ray, drying his face with a towel. " I don't want to see you drown or something" he added nodding.

Saji was in the lobby discousing some paper matter with the lady in charge with their stay.

"Hei ... I'm not ... I'm just saying that even if he has some killer stuff in him he is still a nice guy once you get to know him" he said laughing trying to get the marks off his face. Ray saw that Jin wasn't ok so he tried to switch the subject. "I hope you learned to swim in all this time" said Ray, drying his face with a towel. " I don't want to see you drown or something" he added nodding.

Saji was in the lobby discussing some paper matter with the lady in charge with their stay. The rest were already by the pool splashing around the water and having fun.

"I know how to swim.. don't worry. "

He muttered as he opened the door for his friend. He was all cleaned up now.

"I'll go get changed for the pool."

He headed to his room, slipping on his swim trunks and a old shirt, grabbing his glasses and putting on his sandals.

When he returned to the kitchen, he was ready to go.

"Hey Nao Will you put some sunscreen on my back? "

He made sure not to ask Saji, he was a little scared to be touched by him..

"I can't risk getting a Sun burn. "

He tossed the bottle to Nao lifting up his shirt so the other could reach his back and bare soft skin, He avoided eye- contact with his manger.

"Hey Nao Will you put some sunscreen on my back? "

"Hmmm?! ... Oh .... Ok", said Nao quickly taking the cream and starting to spread it all over Jin's back. It was a little strange for him to do this kind of stuff to a guy, not to mention one of his friends, but still he did it. They grew up since they were children even they were in the business area since then.

Saji got back after finishing his things with the lady and saw Nao puting suncream on Jin's back. He felt like he was gonna burn in flames. He narrowed his eyes, not looking at Nao but at Jin, seriously. It was like he was throwing flames across the room directly to Jin. 'So that's how you want it to be ..... Run away as far as you want little rabbit. I will still catch you'. thought Saji taking out his cell phone to make another call as he was getting out where the rest were at the pool. He called some old friends to send him some girls for him and the boys.

"All done Jin. Now let's go to the others", said Nao running out to the pool. He was acting like a little kid.

He wanted to get near Jin, but if the boy was running away from him he was going to push his nervers up to the limit. It was a dangerous game, but two could play it better because he felt something in the kiss that they shared the other day. He felt it. At least that's what he was hopping that it was real.

After a few hours the girls came to the house and Saji guided them to the pool where the rest of the boys were. "Right this way ladies", said Saji with a cockie smile on his face.

"Wow .... What's this ?" asked Rao quickly seeing the beauties that were comming towards them.

"It's a way to make peace" , he added smiling. "As I said, this is a vacation and you can have fun but without exageration" , he sat on a tanning bed looking at them, drinking from a glass of whiskey.

"Cool!" said Rao and Layto at the same time starting to chat with the girls. The others where a little shy but the girls took initiative and went to them, making jockes and drank cocktails. One of them came to Saji, sitting near him, smiling and flirting with him, and he was smiling back, but with the corner of his eye, he was paing attention to Jin.

"Hi there.... I'm Suki.... What's your name handsome?", said a girl to Jin trying to get to know him.

"All done Jin. Now let's go to the others"[/Quote]

Jin smiled at the other,

"Thanks.."

He grabbed a bottle of water and followed Nao to the pool.

He was indeed running away from Saji. He felt like if he distanced himself He wouldn't feel anything for the man. Ingore the guy.. Ingore that kiss.. his voice. Ingore it all..and may be everything would be ok.

Jin Sat on the pool stairs, laughing with Nao as he told him a funny joke, but the model soon fell silent When Saji came to the pool with... girls?

"Right this way ladies"[/Quote]

"Wow .... What's this ?"[/Quote]

"It's a way to make peace...As I said, this is a vacation and you can have fun but without exageration"[/Quote]

Jin over heard the twos conversation and bit his lip. Every one seemed thrilled to have the girls here But Jin didn't really care. He glanced at his manger, sitting on a tanning bed, drinking and flirting with some slut.

Wait... What?

n..no.. I don't care about him. He can do whatever he wants. Screw him... He kisses me and then flirts with her...fucking.. hypocrite

He frowns a little, looking down at the water.

"Hi there.... I'm Suki.... What's your name handsome?"[/Quote]

"Oh. Hi... I'm Jin."

He gave the girl a small smile and made room for her to sit next to him.

I'll just ingore him...

"Suki, you up for a race? I gotta warn you tho, I'm pretty fast swimmer..but if you when I'll give you all of my attention. "

He winked at her.

"Oh. Hi... I'm Jin."

"Suki, you up for a race? I gotta warn you tho, I'm pretty fast swimmer..but if you when I'll give you all of my attention. "

"That sounds interesting but .... what happens if I don't win? Can I still have your attention?" asked Suki getting closer to the boy, flipping her hair at the back. She was flirting with him like the rest of the boys with the other girls. Saji even if the girl was almost all over him, he was keeping his distance and was looking at Jin, and after back to the girl, smiling to what she was saying.

"You are an interesting boy ya know ... So let's do it" , said the girl smiling getting in the water.

"That sounds interesting but .... what happens if I don't win? Can I still have your attention?"[/Quote]

He shrugged.

"Maybe, I'll think about it. "

"You are an interesting boy ya know ... So let's do it"[/Quote]

"Try too keep up"

He winked at her and counted,

"3...2...1...Go"

He went under water and swam fast, all the way to the end of the pool and back, laughing when the girl finally finished and came back to him. She was slow and he easily won.

"Haha- you tried Suki. I'll give you that, "

He sat back on the pool stairs shaking the chlorine out of his hair.

"I guess I can give you my full attention. "

He pulled her close to his body, his hand on her waist.

"Tell me about yourself"

He didn't care about Suki... he wanted to get back at the Saji. How dare he kiss him and then invite all these girls here! Flirting with the chick over there.

The girl tried to keep up with him as fast as she could but he was a really good swimmer. The others started to scream making ovations to them. Once the swimming was over she sat near Jin trying to regain her breath after such a quick swim.

Nao was playing voleyball with his girl, Layto and Rao were at drinking with the girls, making jokes and kinky flirtings, and Gary was just hearing the girl talk, drinking impasible from his drink. He was examinating her for later. Saji on the other hand was boiling. Why was he feeling like this? After all, it was his idea to call the girls and all but it was seeming that it had backfired to him.

"Tell me about yourself"

"Well .... We are here on vacation as is Kira's bachelor party", she started saying laughing. "We are movie starts so we need to keep it undercover from media and Mr. Saji invited us here because it was a private area. We are not from around here so we don't know were go and so on" , she added nodding leanning on him, putting her hand on Jin's leg. "What about you?"

Saji smiled to his girl and asked her to get with him in the house for a few minutes. So, leaving his drink on the table he went with her in house without saying a word to the others.

- - - Updated - - -

The girl tried to keep up with him as fast as she could but he was a really good swimmer. The others started to scream making ovations to them. Once the swimming was over she sat near Jin trying to regain her breath after such a quick swim.

Nao was playing voleyball with his girl, Layto and Rao were at drinking with the girls, making jokes and kinky flirtings, and Gary was just hearing the girl talk, drinking impasible from his drink. He was examinating her for later. Saji on the other hand was boiling. Why was he feeling like this? After all, it was his idea to call the girls and all but it was seeming that it had backfired to him.

"Tell me about yourself"

"Well .... We are here on vacation as is Kira's bachelor party", she started saying laughing. "We are movie starts so we need to keep it undercover from media and Mr. Saji invited us here because it was a private area. We are not from around here so we don't know were go and so on" , she added nodding leanning on him, putting her hand on Jin's leg. "What about you?"

Saji smiled to his girl and asked her to get with him in the house for a few minutes. So, leaving his drink on the table he went with her in house without saying a word to the others.

"What about you?"[/Quote]

"Huh- oh.. well I'm just on vacation. "

He had tuned the girl out completely. He glanced at Saji who went into the house with one of the girls. What? He was gay! So why was he going with her. Were they going to sleep together?

"I'm sorry Suki, I'll be right back. I forgot something"

He got up, pulling away from the girl to follow Saji and the other inside. He made sure to be quite and hid behind the wall.. what was Saji doing? Not that he cared...

Saji felt that he was fallowed. Ya know the strange feeling when someone is fallowing you, well Saji had that kind of feeling. So, he got the girl in his room letting the door a little bit open so that anyone who was passing buy to hear or to see him. He pulled the girl closer, lifting his fingers up the girls arm and stopped it on her neck. In the mean time he explained to her that he wasn't intenting to do anything with her and that he was only acting and asked her to play along. She smiled amused by all the situation but she agreed on doing it further. She placed one hand onn his chest and the other on his waist, right behind so that she can touch his ferm but. It was a little strange for Saji but he had to do this. Since Jin was the one that started that stupid game he was about to continuu it.

"Thanks for coming so quick" said Saji acting his role very good.

"No problem darling. After all ... is my last week as a single girl so why not remember the old good days", she said smiling getting closed and closer to him.

Jin didn't have to see what was going on, just being near the door and hearing the twos conversation was enough, he bit his lip.

...I...I don't care...that...s-stupid lier.

He frowned, and suddenly..his face was wet.

He touched his cheek. He was...crying?

He quickly moved away from the door, whipping his face and hurrying to his own bed room.

"W-why am I crying? I don't care.. I don't care!"

He muttered to himself, rubbing his eyes.

Saji heared some noise on the coridore so he knew that Jin heard him and the girl so he pushed her slowly asking her to go to the pool along the others. Once he got out he heard the door from Jins room closed. A little bit confused he went to it and stand in front of the door not being sure if he should knock or not. Jin felt something and now because of what he saw he was suffering? So Saji was right. As him, the boy felt something for him and now he kind of messed things up.

He sight and knock on the door knowing that this will ed up in a fight.

"Jin ... I know you'r there so please open the door or come out ... we need to talk".

Jin jumped hearing a knock on the door. It was Saji.

"I'm not feeling well, so I left the pool. There's nothing to talk about. "

He said, he sat on his bed covering his face. Why did he cry? Why did it hurt to see Saji all over that girl.. ?

"G-go away "

"Look I know that your lying so open the door Jin", he continued knocking on the door sighing because of the boys stubborness. But that was what atracted him to him. It was a complicated relation and that it was making it more interesting.

"Look ... I'm not gonna tell you one more time. Open the door now or I swear I'm gonna brake it" , he added stepping on step back looking at the door. "I am counting to 3 Jin. If you don't open it I will brake it down ....1 .... 2....", probably the boy was gonna open the door, or maybe not. But he wasn't joking with braking the door. He could be crazy sometimes.

Jin slowly opened the door when Saji reached 2. He glared at him.

"What the fucks your problem! Go away I don't wanna see you!"

He tried to slam the door in Saji's face. He was mad...and yet hurt.

"I hate you!! You stupid dumb ass! I hate you!"

Saji was surprised to see Jin opening the door. He was hoping he would open it and then he wouldn't have to smash the door but still he was surprised. Not to mention, seeing Jin so affected was making him a little happy but he wanted to slap himself for making him so upset. He saw his eyes being red because of crying.

When the boy wanted to shut back the door Saji stopped it with his hand and pushed further so that he can enter the room and closed the door behind him, still looking at the boy. Was he really that affected because of what he saw earlier? Saji's heart skipped a beat at this thought.

"If you hate me why you cried?" he asked knowing the answer but wanted to make Jin say it.

Jin turned away from Saji and he forced his way inside. He crossed his arms, wishing he could close himself off entirely.

"I wasn't crying. Y-You can sleep with sluts if you want to! "

He kept his distance form the other.

"Get out of my room, don't you have some girl to flirt with. I'm not going back out there...y-your ruining this trip for me..t-that's why I hate you!"

He wouldn't look at Saji. Why should he? Sure he was being a brat but...he was always a brat. Everything was fine before Saji kissed him.. and...things were scary and awkward after...but it only got worse when Jin saw him flirting with that girl. It only hurt when he saw him all over that girl.

That should be me

He thought, trying not to cry again. He felt like a child!

How could he kiss him... and then start flirting with someone else?

"I wasn't crying. Y-You can sleep with sluts if you want to! "

"You're lying ... And I am pretty sure that I don't need your permision for that", he said smiling lightly in the corner of his mouth. Was he jealous? That would make him really happy , but the boy was to stubborn to admit that.

"Get out of my room, don't you have some girl to flirt with. I'm not going back out there...y-your ruining this trip for me..t-that's why I hate you!"

He made another step towards him. "You're lying again ... ", he made a pause letting his head lean on one side. "Are you jealous?" he asked crossing his armes over his chest waiting for the negation. He made another step closing the space between them.

Jin shook his head. He wasn't jealous! He wasn't jealous! He refused to be jealous!

"S-shut up! Just shut up!"

He shrieked.

"W-why would I want you attention! "

His tears returned.

"W-why would I care if you f-flirted with other people and..n-not me."

He looked away from Saji, taking a step back because he was getting far too close.

"I-I'm not jealous- n-No.. i-I'm not! I'm not! I-... I don't care! "

He lied.

"I don't want your touch..or your kisses or y-your attention...I.. I don't want you! "

His tears were falling...he wanted Saji, and everything he had to offer...but he couldn't admit it.

"S-shut up! Just shut up!"

"W-why would I want you attention! "

"W-why would I care if you f-flirted with other people and..n-not me."

The burst of questions that started Jin amazed Saji. Was the boy really suffering that much? Was he really feeling something for him or it was only a game? Saji's heart started to beat even faster with every second he saw Jin crying.

"That's a really a good question that you need to answer it", he said getting even more closer to Jin, forcing him towards the wall, pointing his hands on each side of Jin's head leaning his head a little closer.

"I-I'm not jealous- n-No.. i-I'm not! I'm not! I-... I don't care! "

"I don't want your touch..or your kisses or y-your attention...I.. I don't want you! "

"Oh ... I think you do Jin", he said lifting the boys chin looking the boy in his eyes. "I thing you do", he added pressing his lips on the boy's in a gentle kiss. He took advantage of the boys open mouth and inserted his toung searching for Jin's, exploring all the warmth inside.

He was trapped. Pin to the wall, and unable to run away. His heart beat quickened hearing the others voice.

"Oh ... I think you do Jin"[/Quote]

Saji lifted his chin, meeting his gaze, the model's eyes were full of tears, he softly gasped, his lips trembling,

"I think you do"[/Quote]

There lips touched in a gentle kiss making him shutter, his tearful eyes shutting as Saji invaded his mouth. The others tongue was warm and wet, his own tongue touching and playing with his. Jin's hand gripped his manger's shirt with trembling fingers. He finally had...Saji's full attention....

Saji left his arm surrounding Jins waist, turning theyr bodies so that now Saji was the one with the back on the wall, holding Jin close.

1zlfz0w.jpg

The kiss started to be more roughly mouning when he felt Jin responding to his kiss. He only brocke the kiss when he felt that had no air more. Holding his forehead pinned to the others forehead he sighed keeping his eyes closed for a few seconds then looked to Jin, letting one arm on his waist and the other on the boys neck, touching slowly his chin bone with his thumb.

"You're so stubborn sometimes", he said smiling. He started to smile quite a lot since he started to be around Jin, and he kind of liked it.

"Were are thous guys? They left all of a sudden", the voice of Rao was sounding from downstairs. The house was with 2 floors and they were on the 1 floor. Saji didn't want to breake the embrace. He to felt fear that all this might lose and it will all go back to the way it was. It was starting to be hard for him to stop himself fromm not carrying.

"I think they went to the dorms", said Nao making a noisy step on the stairs. It was like a warning. The sound was to loud for a normal up-gowing. Something was fishy. Why would Nao try to announce us that they were comming up? thought Saji narrowing his eyes.

When Saji kissed him it was like nothing he ever experienced. It felt...good...addicting.

Even when he couldn't breath, he didn't want to stop. When the kiss ended he panted.Shuttering with Saji's hand on his waist. He blushed having the other touch his chin..

He was surprised by how gentle Saji was..

Yes.. it was true...he was very stubborn, perhaps too stubborn.

He jumped in the other arms hearing his friends. Oh no!

"H-hide. G-get out of my room."

He was still shirtless and wet from the pool, his hair damp, he'd be embarrassed if the others saw them like this.

"H-hide. G-get out of my room."

"How am I supposed to get out of the room. We are on the first floor...You don't expect me to jump out the window" , said Saji looking around the room , trying to find out some place go and make himself desappearing. After saying the full sentence he looked at Jin with widded eyes.

"No ... no .... I will not jump out the window .... This is stupid .... I am not a teenagere anymore to do this kind of stuff", he added looking out the window. It was pointing out where the second water pool was which had hot water. "No way I am going in that ", he said to himself moving away from the window. It was funny to see him acting like that.

The voices were getting closer and closer and they were running out of time for options. On the last minute he went behind the door that was just opening, being able to stay hidden behind it.

"Yo Jin ... What are you doing up here? The party is outside" , said Rao grabbing Jin by the neck.

"Yeah .... we schould get ready for the downtown walk", said Nao smiling. "Plus, we get to go with the girls. They were supper excited" he added.

• Saga locked this topic