Black Paradise ~ (Sosuke0549 & mik3la)

mik3la

He stopped the car to suddenly. "Jealous? Are you serious?" he asked on a sarcastically tone getting out from the cAr, opening the door for the boy.

"And trust me.. you dont know what kidnapping is like" he added waiting for him to get out of the car.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sosuke0549

Jin bit his lip. Still having his arms cross. He didn't move even tho the other opened the car door for him.

"..hmp."

He glared at his manger. Slowly getting out of the car.

"This is stupid..."

He muttered.

"Look.... i will explain everything once we are in the house" he said grabbing the boys hand heading towards the house, entering and lighting the room.

"Feel like home" he said closing the door behind him.

"Look.... i will explain everything once we are in the house"[/Quote]

Jin sighed out in frustration, and was a little surprised when the other grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the house, entering and lighting the room. He frowned, yanking his hand free.

"Don't hold my hand like a child.."

He muttered.

"Feel like home"[/Quote]

Saji closed the door behind him. Jin took a seat on a couch. Glancing around.

"Talk.."

"I wanst holding you as a child" he said sighing hedding in the kitchen taking a glass of watter returning in the living room.

"Really. Have a break... have a kitkat" he said smiling saying the words from a comorcial. "Ok...ok...Me and Kengi ....we had a past together and... is not a bright one" he started to say in a serious tone sitting on the coutch on the other end.

"Kengi is into guys and ... when i was around your age he ... turned me in that way to. Thats why i wanted you away from him as soon as possible. If i had known that he is the chief in command there i wouldnt had picked that place" he said turning his free hand into fist.

"I wanst holding you as a child"[/Quote]

Jun frowned.

"What ever..."

"Really. Have a break... have a kitkat"[/Quote]

The famous brat glared at him.

"no thanks. "

He spit..

"Talk,"

"Ok...ok...Me and Kengi ....we had a past together and... is not a bright one... Kengi is into guys and ... when i was around your age he ... turned me in that way to. Thats why i wanted you away from him as soon as possible. If i had known that he is the chief in command there i wouldnt had picked that place" [/Quote]

Jun listened. Looking at the other. After a moment He signed.

"So that guy turned you gay and left You hanging... hmp"

He crossed his arms.

"I don't care what your into... but if that dude bothers you so much then make sure that Crap doesn't happen again.. I won't hang out with him.. But not because you told me too.. Its because I don't need to be seen hanging out with gays... doesn't benefit my reputation. "

He looked away.

"..Take me home now.."

He said.. being a brat.

• 2 weeks later...

This boy couldn't help but acting like a brat' he was thinking while the other was speaking. If he didn't want his reputation being affected because of that then he should have been out of this picture because he was gay, but he wasn't.

"I cannot do that. As much I know Kengi he will come to your house this night. That's his game. To talk about business but as he get's the opportunity he manipulates you or puts something in your drink. So ... At least for today, you will stay here. Just for tonight. As I said in the car, I don't bite" he said turning around , heading to the security panel inserting the security code.

After he headed to a closet and took out some home clothes giving them to the boy. "If you want to take a bath the restroom is on the first floor on the right" he left the clothes next to the boy and he headed to the kitchen to make something to eat for both of them.

Jun frowned as Saji told him he'd be staying there tonight. There was really no talking the man out of just leaving him alone!

"..what ever..."

His eyes followed Saji as he went to the closet and gave Jun some clothes.

"If you want to take a bath the restroom is on the first floor on the right"[/Quote]

He left the clothes next to him and disappeared in the kitchen. Jun took a long sigh..

"..fine,."

He took the clothes and stood heading to the bath room,

"I'll go ahead and take mine now.."

he didnt answered to what the other said. He continued to make food for them. While the other was in the shower he arranged the table, putting all the plates on it. Salad, fries, chicken and some pickles to. He loved pickles.

Pouringg some coffee in a cup, he sit on the table starting to read some magazins.

When Jun came out of the bathroom He was wearing Seji's clothes and his hair was wet. The sexy, young actor looked so hot. He looked surprised when he came out seeing all the food at the dinner table. He bit his lip,.taking a seat across from the others.

"You didn't have to go this far.."

He muttered. Being a little be nicer then before.

Lifting his eyes he paised a little being surprised seeing the boy look so perfect. what was he talking about. He was hot, and damn all of this because he wasn able to do anything just watch.

"Its not much but its healty" he said caughing a little getting closer to the table, starting to eat.

"They suit you....the clothes" he said through bites.

• 3 weeks later...

The brat shrugged.

",..I guess..."

He muttered. Beginning to eat. He wasn't sure how he felt about Saji. The man was nice but could be a smart ass Just like him. He was quick with comebacks. Perhaps he'd never get bored of him. He was starting to except the idea of being managed by Saji. May be he was good for him.

Jin didn't say much at the table. He was mostly just nodding and keeping to himself.

He wondered Why was Saji being so nice to him?

• 1 month later...

After he finished eating , he washed the dishes and light up a cigarett , starting to smoke while sitting atthe table along with the boy.

- Whay do you look at me like that? Did something happened? he asked narrowing his eyes.

He was feeling a eas, knowing him as far as possible from that pervert. Not that he wan't one, but they were different.

The actor shook his head. Finishing his food. His eyes fell as he crossed his arms, frowning a little.

"Nothing..."

He didn't look the other in the eye.

"Where am I suppose to sleep..."

- You will sleep in my room, he said smoking the cigarette till the end, putting it in the place where the rest were.

- I'f you fallow me I will show you which one is, he said getting up, heading to the stairs. With that round, he could also get some pijamas and some pillows with him back.

Sighing, knowing to well what the other was thinking he added.

- No worry. I am sleeping in the living room. You can close the door if you think your safer that way, he added smiling, feeling amused.

Jin slowly followed the other and found it odd that his manger wanted him to stay in his room.

"...I don't get it. Its your house. Why not make me sleep on the couch. Granted I didn't want to freaking be here but.. "

He shrugged.

"And ha- ha.. I'll fucking lock the door. No gay shit here."

He muttered.

- See ... You got the answer yourself, said Saji smiling entering the dorm, showing it to the boy and then getting some change stuff from the closet and also some pillows for downstairs.

Once he got all, he approached the boy and lifted his chin up.

- Good night princess, he said laughing, winking at him then getting out from the room. He was loving to make fun of the boy. Even if he wanted more from him. But seeing him so against the fact that he was gay it was hard on him. But, step by step, he would made the other accept him as it is. Not just as his manager.

Jin glared.

"Princess?! Who you calling princess! "

He frowned as his manger left him. He bit His lip hesitantly.

"N...Night"

He muttered - saying it so softly that the other most likely didn't hear him. Jin looked at the bed. His eyes wondering the others bed room.

May be Saji wasn't so bad... despite him being so stubborn and head strong...and rude. He was....rather nice to him. He started to wonder if he should just except Saji as his manger.

"Hmp..."

Jin put on the night clothes and quickly went to bed.

Smiling, he went downstairs and arranged the sofa to look like a bed. Changing his clothes he sat on the bed and tried to get some sleep but all that happened these days was giving him a hard time to rest.

The fact that Kengi appeared again in his life, the fact that Jin came to close to that pervert. Not that he wasn't one, but that wasn't the point. Kengi was different. And once he got an eye on something he will not let go until he will have it.

Turning from one side to another, Saji finally fell asleep.

{ next day }

Jin slept great, and he slept in. He was never a morning person. He yawned slowly waking up. He sat up checking his phone and saw he had gotten a text from Kengi. He was surprised as he read it.

"...I see...hm"

He thought about the others warning but pushed it aside as he put his phone away and left the room-

"Yo Saji! I'm hungry!

Saji was still asleep. He wasn't a morning person also. Only if he had stuff to do or to handle he would had woke up early in the morning, but in rest of the days, we would sleep.

Turning from one side to another because of the noises he manage to roll on the couch and fell off it.

- Ouch! Damn it! he started to curse getting up from the floor. Can't you see that people are trying to get some sleep? he said with a grumpy voice, sitting back up on the sofa, throwing the pillow in his head, not wanting to hear the boy again.

- If your hungry , the fridge is in the kitchen. Serve yourself, he said from under the pillow.

"What? I thought I was a Princess remember?! We Princess don't feed ourselves! "

He walked into the living room grinning.

"Princesswants something to eat... so make me something. "

He said - standing in front of the couch and pulling his pillow off.

"Hurry... we Princess's get very impatient. "

Hearing the other mumbling around like a freaking girl was making him crazy. It was to early in the morning for that shit, so he needed to put an end to it. Being uncovered and all, he reach for the boys hand and pull him on the couch, under him, holding his hands above his head.

- If you are a princess than you should be treated like one, he said looking deep in the other boys eyes, keeping his face so close that he almost touched the other's lips.

Jin's eyes widened and he gasped as Saji pulled him down to the couch and pinned his hands above his head.

He stared up at the other- they were so close! Too close!

If you are a princess than you should be treated like one.[/Quote]

He looked at him deeply, Jin turned his head away, trying not to blush.

"T-the fuck! W-What the hell Saji.. g-get off faggot! "

- You said your a princess right? If your not than don't act like one, he said in a whisper not taking his eyes away from Jin, keeping himself steady, not wanting to do any stupid thing. Breathing deep he let go of the boy getting on one side of the couch , making plenty of room for the boy to get up from there.

- Now ... Be a good boy and let me sleep. If you want to eat, this time do it yourself, he added dropping his head on the couch, closing his eyes.

• Saga locked this topic