Black Paradise ~ (Sosuke0549 & mik3la)

mik3la

In seconds Saji kissed him again, locking there lips, making Jin flinch in surprise. The other male was kissing him passionately, keeping him close.

When he broke the kiss, and met his eyes, Jin blushed, panting.

"Tell me what you want Jin"[/Quote]

He whispered brushing his lips over his... Jin's lips trembled and his body tensed up in the others embrace.

"...I...I...--"

He was having a hard time telling Saji what he wanted. What did he want?

He wasn't sure... all he knew was that...Saji made him feel this way... that he'd get jealous whenever Saji didn't notice him...and that Saji liked him too.

He shook his head, He didn't want Saji to pull away or leave him... He wanted him to stay...to kiss him again.

" ...s..stay.."

He whispered very softly, mumbling. Still trying to catch his breath from the others kiss.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sosuke0549

Seeing and hearing the other just made his heart jump and twist inside him, making dificult to breath normal. Without any other word he took the boy in his arms. On hand on his waist and one under the others legs, moving with him to the bed, never moving his eyes away from him. He was so cute and lovable when he was shy and was blushing like that, that Saji just couldn't help it but falling for him even more than he already had.

Letting the boy on the bed, he got on the side, near him, pressing his lips against the others. It was his change and take over the other now when he was vulnerable, even though he knew that it wasn't ok. Maybe the other didn't want to be pushed to that dark place, but he could try, and if the boy would stop him than he would do so, not continuing further.

Not breaking the kiss, he moved his hand under the boys shirt, starting to play with his harden nipples, pinning them between his fingers. In a moment of breath he moved his lips further down, on the neck, biting him softly, lifting the boys shirt over his head, throwing it on the floor, moving his tonghe lower on his chest, licking and sucking the nipples while his hand moved to the boy's tights.

• 3 weeks later...

Saji suddenly took him into his arms making Jin shutter and wince a little when the older male brought him over to the bed. The other kept starring into his eyes...seeing his nervousness, and fear, yet.... excitedment and shyness. His heart was racing and he couldn't stop blushing.

"S-stop staring at me."

He muttered, as he sat on the bed Saji got beside him and pulled him into a kiss making him weak in the knees. Not breaking the kiss, Saji moved his hand under his shirt, starting to play with his harden nipples, pinching them and making Jin jump a little by the pain and pleasure. The boy bit his lip when his mangers lips began to move further down, on to his neck and biting his skin softly. He closed his eyes for moment sighing in bliss.

The model tensed when Saji lifting his shirt over his head, and took it off, throwing it on the floor. He was now shirt less and Saji was starting to dominate him. He panicked gripping the others shirt and panting like a wet virgin.

"S-sa--"

He moved his tongue lower down his body and began licking his chest and sucking on his nipples while his free hand moved to his pants.

He gasped and suddenly jerked away, nervous and trembling. It appeared Jin had very sensitive nipples.

".nnhh.. n..nno..ha..n-no...i-It's e-embarrassing..i-It's..g-going t...to hurt a-again..ha- S-saji."

He shook his head scared to let the other see him vulnerable. Scared to have sex if they did go all the way.

Saji stopped pulling himself up a little so that he can look at the boy. He was really that scared of the idea itself. How could he make him forget? How could he make the image of that demon vanish from his mind? He lifted his hand from the boy and gently placed it over his warm cheek. He was trying to be tender and at the same time not wanting to push the other. Maybe it wasn't the time yet.

"I wont go that far .... Trust me ..." he whispered softly looking at him with narrowed eyes. The boy was to scared of him. To scared of his next move. So he thought that it was better not to rush things with him.

"I will never hurt you" he added watering his lips sighing. He dropped himself on the side from the boy taking him in his arms, keeping him close to him, so that he can rest on his chest, letting a small kiss on the others forehead.

"There is no rush ... We have time" he smiled playing with his fingers on Jin's back, up and down the soft skin.

Saji suddenly took his hand and gently placed it over his warm cheek. He was, being kind.

Jin bit his lip innocently,still nervous but seem to relax a little by the others sweet gesture.

"I wont go that far .... Trust me ..." [/Quote]

He whispered softly to him, looking at him with narrowed eyes. What'd he think of him? Did he think he was pathetic?

"S-...saji-"

"I will never hurt you"[/Quote]

He added, moving from his position that once dominated him and came to his side. He took him in his arms, keeping him close to him, and kissed his forehead.

"...i-I'm sorry- I..."

"There is no rush ... We have time" [/Quote]

He gave him a smile and began to rub his back gently. The model/ famous actor's eyes fell. He felt bad...he was so scared...so scared to open up to Saji..

Next morning he got up, a little dizzy but he realized after where he was. Jin was still in his arms, sleeping like a little angle, not like a small devil that he was sometimes. He moved slowly not wanting to wake him up and went to his own room to change his clothes and to pack his things. Today they had to go back. The vacation was to short but it was a success. He manage to tell Jin how he felt, which was a great relief, and Jin was starting to open up little by little to him, which was enough for him.

After packing his things and letting them in the hall, he started to wake up the others, which apparently they weren't alone.

"Get you asses out of bed right now and pack. Its time to go" he said to each one in the room, turning back to Jins. Sitting on the edge of the bed he kissed the boy's forehead, shaking him slowly.

"Jin ... wake up ... we need to get ready and go back" he whispered keeping his hand on the other's shoulder.

• 2 weeks later...

Jin frowned as Saji woke him up. He slowly sat up yawning, his eyes falling to the ground. He felt a little embressed and ashamed of what happened last night and yet... He also felt like a girl with butterflies in her stomach. Just thinking about how Saji kissed him made him melt a little.

"Fine I'm up."

He muttered , climbing out of bed. He was being distant and cranky this morning.

Saji didn't say a word to Jin's behavior, he just smiled in the corner of his mouth getting up from bed as well. When Jin was up he pulled him close to him and pressed his lips over the boy's, kissing him softly.

"Alright. Then stop worrying for stupid things and get ready ... Or do you want me to wash you?" he said lifting an eyebrow looking at the boy with a perverted grin on his face. He enjoyed how Jin was getting embarrassed when he was acting like that. And seeing him blushing made him feel happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Jin was suddenly pulled closer, and he tensed being in Saji's arms.

"W-what are you doing"

He protested but slowly stopped when Saji pressed his lips over his, kissing him softly.

"Alright. Then stop worrying for stupid things and get ready ... Or do you want me to wash you?"[/Quote]

He blushed -looking away. He was giving him a perverted grin .

"G-gross no!"

He pulled away and started to get ready. The other always left him flustered and speechless.

"G-gross no!"

Saji smiled, amused by the change of heart of the boy. But he was satisfy that he made the other block and blush. It was sweet to see him trying to get out of those kind of situations. He just hoped that in time, he will open to him and be more relaxed.

Letting Jin to have his shower, he went downstairs to check on the others which had their bags already outside. He took his bag to his car, leaning on it, waiting for the other. Jin had good friends. Crazy ones but good ones. At least that was a good think. The fact that they were returning home could make Jin shut down again and keep his distance. So he had to be patient and enjoy the sweetness that he will get. Of course, disregarding the craziness that will come with the full package.

"Yo Shin ... Are cars arrived. Thanks for the invite"

"yeah man .... It was fun ..."

"Maybe next time you will have Jin tamed", said Rin in a whisper which made Saji narrowing his eyes. He knew. Well, maybe he wasn't that subtle.

"We'll see" he said putting a small devilish smile and looked as the other boys were driving away from the parking lot. Looking at the clock he was wondering what was taking Jin so long to take a shower.

Jin finally came out of the rented house fresh from the shower. He wore a black loose shirt and baggy black jeans. His hair still damp as it clung to his forehead. His eyes cased down and hands in his pocket. Looking a little emo but cute regardless .

He went over to the car and got in the back seat with out a single word to Saji.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Saji got in the car as well, not saying a word about the silent that was wrapping them up. It was a little strange and he just couldn't understand whether Jin was upset or was shy again. HE wasn't good at reading those kinds of emotions.

"What's wrong? Tell me" he said keeping his eyes on the road but trying to speak as normal as possible. He was kind of concerned.

• 3 weeks later...

Jin glanced at the other but quickly looked away shaking his head.

"..nothing.."

He muttered softly resting his head on the window. He wondered if things would go back to the way they use to be...? If so. He was happy and yet very sad if it did. He couldn't figure out if he was in love or crushing or .. Anything sboyr his feelings for Saji. He was so frustrated and flustered.

Seeing the boy with the corner of his eyes Saji could very easy tell what he was thinking about and struggling about to keep it for himself. He was worried. Worried of how things will be when they will be back home. Honestly, that was scaring Saji also, but it was a risk that he was ready to take.

Without saying a word, Saji reach and grabbed Jin's hand, taking it slowly to his lips and kissing the back of his hand. Keeping the hand firmly in his own, so that the boy could not take it back, be then looked at him and smiled. Being careful at the driving aswell.

"You don't have to worry for what would be home. I'm here with you aren't I?" he asked looking at the drive way from time to time. "As I told you before, now, there is no turning back. You're stuck with me cutie bunny" he added smiling making a little fun of the boy. He did looked like a little bunny. So cuddle and fluffy. That thought made Saji laugh, but all that time, he kept the boys hand in his.

"I'm.. Not sure how i feel. If I except Saji...then I'm..

Saji suddenly reached out to him, taking his hand with out saying a word. Jun turned to him , a little confused and flustered .

The other male slowly kissed the back of his hand sending chills down his spin. He blushed and tried to yank his hand away but the other wouldn't let him.

"You don't have to worry for what would be home. I'm here with you aren't I?" [/Quote]

Jin stared at him.

"As I told you before, now, there is no turning back. You're stuck with me cutie bunny"[/Quote]

He smiled at him.

Jin bit his lip and turned his head away sulking . He had this cute frown on his face..but he was blushing. He stopped protesting and allowed Saji to hold his hand.

"S-shut up.."

He muttered. But he was clearly happy.

Saji smiled at the other comment. He was cute when he was trying to act all stubborn and tough. And he liked the fact that the boy kept his hand in his. Not that he had other choise.

The drive was coming to an end as they were parking right in front of his home. It was better for Jin to stay at his house. That way he could keep an eye on him and why not, enjoy the little flustered and confuse look on Jin's face every time he was trying to get more close to him.

Once he parked the car, he got out taking the bags on his shoulders heading in the house, letting them drop on the floor.

"Home sweet home" he sigh taking his jacket out getting in the kitchen to check what was there for dinner. Sadly, he wasn't the house guy so he didn't had much. Damn

"Jin .... Don't undress yourself. We need to go and make some shopping because we don't have anything to eat" he said starting to make a list with what they needed to buy.

Jin followed the other inside. They were finally home.

Jin sat on the couch - his eyes staring at the hand that once held Saji 's.

It was...so warm.."

He sighed softly and paused when Saji told him not to undress. Seems they needed to get food.

"Oh..ok.."

He pulled out his phone- looking it over.

"Um..what should we get? "

• 1 month later...

"Dont ask me ... you'll be the one eating here more than i am. I am used with no eating" he said turning and moving behing the boy hugging him from behind.

"I can eat other stuff and it would be enough for me" he whispered in Jins ear, kissing the back of his neck.

• 2 weeks later...
"I can eat other stuff and it would be enough for me"[/Quote]

Saji whispered in his ear, kissing the back of his neck.The dark haired male shuddered -tensing up.

"S-stop it..that stuffs...g-gross"

He said blushing. He could hear his heart beat...why was it getting faster ? Why did his manger affect him so much ?

"Soup...I want soup.. A-and later sushi and maybe we could make stake tomorrow... "

His eyes wondering to the floor. Why was he always so...shy around Saji.

• 3 weeks later...
"S-stop it..that stuffs...g-gross"

Saji smiled seeing him blush all of a sudden. His heart was beating fast which was making him a little bit nervous as well. He never felt like this for anybody, except Kengi when he was too young and too stupid to realize what a jerk he was. But Jin was different. Or was he not? His insecurity was starting to flow in his mind. He didn't want to get hurt again. He could play the bad boy or the player's part, but it was just a mask. A mask to protect him from exposing his real self.

"Soup...I want soup.. A-and later sushi and maybe we could make stake tomorrow... "

Seeing that the other was avoiding his gaze, he reached out his hand and patted the boys head. He was just like a puppy. Too cute. Why are you this cute ... He sighed lifting the boys chin, forcing him to look up.

"Alright ... I get it ... I will go make some shopping for dinner. In the mean time please stay in the house and rest, ok?" he said kissing him on the forehead before heading back to the door.

Saji reached out and pated his head making him even more flustered.

"s-stop your gonna mess up my hair"

He frowned and complained . Saji suddenly lifted up his chin, to look at him. When there eyes met ...he froze.

N-no...m-my hearts racing. I...I can't even feel my legs...and all he's doing is looking at me...W-whats happening to me? What's wrong with me!!

"Alright ... I get it ... I will go make some shopping for dinner. In the mean time please stay in the house and rest, ok?"[/Quote]

The other male kissed him on his forehead before pulling away, Jin stared blankly at him as if in a daze. But after a few seconds he snapped out of it and pouted.

" Don't tell me what to do. I'm not a little kid.. I wasn't gonna go anywhere anyway. Hmp. Hurry back...I hate waiting for you. "

He threw himself on the couch and crossed his arms sulking as he watched tv.

" Don't tell me what to do. I'm not a little kid.. I wasn't gonna go anywhere anyway. Hmp. Hurry back...I hate waiting for you. "

Saji smiled hearing the other as he was heading outside the house. It was a small start. Without realising the boy said something that made Saji's heart beat. Even if it was in a different way said, he still was happy. The fact that he was haiting to wait for him, was meaning that maybe he starting to like him. Maybe not in the way he was, but still. It was a little step.

Heading to the store a few streets down, he got soupe, stake and sushi, what Jin said first, but he got also some snacks, some cigaretts for him and something to drink. A few beer was perfect for him. Tomorrow was a busy day.

• 3 weeks later...

Once Saji left. Jin watched tv for a few minutes before deciding to take a shower. He closed the door behind him and began to undress . As he do so he couldn't help but look at his body. Staring at his reflection in the mirror.

The thought of Kengi touching him -made his body ache.

...He....nn-

He shook his head , struggling to forget what happened that night. The way he touched him and...

"Saji.."

The other had been their for him. Comforted him.

Jin got in the hot shower . letting was water drench his entire body, and with out a second thought he began to stroke himself- thinking of Saji .

• 1 month later...

Saji smoke on the way back home thinking what they will have to do tomorrow first. It was a busy day an he had to start working or they will get out of business really soon. Throwing the cigarette away, he entered the house and left the bag on the kitchen table starting to prepare dinner. He was hungry aswell, but he wasn't used to eat that kind of fancy food, but the boy had to eat healthy.

"Dinner is ready!" he shout out after he let the last plate on the table waiting for a respond but it never came.

That made him a little curious so he went to the bedroom on the boy, knock one time but still no answer. did he ran out again? He entered the room an looked around but no sight of Jin. Just when he wanted to pull out his phone to call the boy he heard noises in the bathroom. He walked slowly and opened the door just a little bit so that he can see but not to be seen by whoever was in there. It was quite a surprise to find Jin stroking himself under the shower moaning out .... his name?

At first he thought he didn't understand because of the water that was pouring out from the shower but no. He did listen correct. Jin was moaning his name. Saji's mind went a little black not understanding at first much, but after he put up a devilish smile and went back downstairs, trying to act as normal as possible. He sat at the table, lighting up a cigarette and waiting for the other to get down to eat, while his mind was starting to work.

• 2 weeks later...

"Y-your back ?"

Jin walked into the living room wearing black sweat pants and a loose white shirt. His hair still damp from his shower. He looked at the table and was surprised to see that dinner was ready.

"...looks good...thanks "

He muttered, not making eye contact with the other. He sat across from him and began eating in silence...

When did he get home? Did he wait for me?....

".. Its good.."

He took a sip of his water.

• Saga locked this topic