Black Paradise ~ (Sosuke0549 & mik3la)

mik3la

Jin bit his lip- quickly getting away from Saji frowning.

"You asshole."

He muttered going into the kitchen to make him something to eat. He didnt underdstand why the other doing what he did made his heart race...

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sosuke0549

- You to buddy, shouted Saji after making himself more comfortable on the couch, and taking the other pillow into his arms.

Damn! I was sleeping so good before the princess started shouting, he was thinking but after he opened his eyes, and while he was licking his lips he closed them again, thinking about how close he was for kissing him. This was to much for him but thank got he could keep it to himself.

Jin found something to eat. He decide a bowl of cereal would be okay. He ate at the kitchen table, glancing outside the window. He decided to go meet up with Kengi. He figured he could take care of himself.

When he finished he used the others shower and put on his clothes again.

"I'm leaving Saji. Got stuff to do.. "

He muttered, putting on his shoes.

• 1 month later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Saji woke a few hours later with a nasty head eke. He didn't even drink last night but he was feeling like he was hangover. Raising a child wasn't easy. Good that he would never procreate. He didn't want noisy children making his head jump from his shoulders. And he was thinking that we wouldn't be a good father. Wait ... Why was he thinking of children? Oh ... right. Jin. Wait a minute. Its to quite in the house, he was thinking and started to move his eyes around the room. No sign of Jin. He got up, went in the rooms from the first floor and searched for him but with no success. When the hell did the boy leave? He was sure he locked the door.

Searching for his phone he started to call Jin hopping he will answer and that he didn't do a stupid thing.

Jin sat in an ale, shaking a little. He pulled out his phone, and answered it, with a trembling voice.

"S...Saji...i-I'm sorry...please come get me...I..I'm.. in am ale way.. off of..Toka street..near the ramen s-shop... p-please..h...hurry..."

Hearing Jin on the phone he felt a hole in his stomac. Something bad has happened and it was his fault because he didn't look after him.

- I'm coming ... Don't worry... I'll be there as quickly as possible, he said quickly, getting his jacket and his car key's on the way out the house.

The weels burned the ally as he was driving like a crazy. Toka street near the ramen shop, he was thinking about the address that the boy told him. It wasn't that far.

Driving pas the corner he arrived in 10 minutes.

- Jin! Jin where are you!? he started screaming as he started walking on the ally looking in all places for him, when he finally found him behind a trash can.

- Jin .... Are you alright? he started asking shaking him a little just to wake him up, holding him close to his body.

Jin's eyes were red, as if he'd been crying. He stood up slowly once Saji came to get him. Letting his manger hug him, He sniffles,

"S...sorry...for not...l-listening..."

Was all he said. Hands in his pockets.

"..can we go.."

He wanted to go back to Saji's place.

• 3 weeks later...

Saji was shocked to see Jin in that state. What the hell had happened here? he was thinking holding Jin in his arms.

"Let's go" he said heading to his car, not letting Jin out from his embrace. Once he manage to put Jin in the right sit, he got in the car and drove like a crazy back to his home.

"Could you at least tell me who did this to you?" he asked in a low voice, being to angry. He was starting to hold the wheel so tight that his flesh was turning a little white.

• 2 weeks later...

Once inside the car, Jin rested his head against the window, holding himself tightly, snuggling into his jacket a little.

His eyes red from crying. When the other asked him for information on who did this too him He shook his head, looking away.

"I... I don't know.."

He muttered..clearly. lying

Saji narrowed his eyes not believing the boy, but he didn't want to start up a fight with him seeing him in that state. Most definitely he knew who was but he is to shocked to speak about it.

Sighing he drove further to his house and helped Jin into his house.

"You need a bath" he said shortly, heading to the bathroom. Once he let Jin in he rest his hand on his shoulder. "Let's get you into hot water" he said biting his lower lip not knowing if he could touch him in that moment. But he thought to take a risk.

"Come here" he said in a soft voice, holding the boys arm, waiting for an answer or something from him.

• 2 weeks later...
"You need a bath"[/Quote]

His manger told him once they returned to his house. Jin was quiet. Saji lead him to the bathroom, resting his hand on the actors shoulder.

"Let's get you into hot water"[/Quote]

"S..sa--"

He finches away from the boys touch, very hesitant and looked as If he was scared to be touched by another male.

"Come here" [/Quote]

Saji's voice was soft, easing him slightly...he let the other hold his arm, but he still looked uncomfortable, as if he was scared.

"D-d dont- don't touch me!"

He yanked his hand away trembling slightly. This feeling, this touch it felt like his touch which scared him... and yet. It was different. Jin didn't understand He was so confused.

"D-d dont- don't touch me!"

Hearing the boy jump like that when he wanted to touch him he narrowed his eyes and bitting his lower lip not wanting to start cursing and all that stuff that he usually did when he was pissed. But he wasn't mad at Jin. It was made on the person who did this to him.

"I wont touch you if you don't want me to. Please .... calm down", he continued in a low calm voice keeping his both hands up in the air. "I just want to help you Jin. Your hurt ...." he said sighing know who could have done this and he was gonna make him pay. Saji leaned on the wall near him, letting himself slide down , covering his eyes.

"I'm sorry for not being there to protect you. But I told you .... " he said in a breath, keeping his face hidden and his head bout down. He knew who did this. And he blamed himself for this. It was all his fault. If he just had left the very instant he saw him, Jin wouldn't had been in this state. "I told you to stay away from him" he started saying but it was more like he was arguing with himself than to yell at Jin.

"I'm gonna kill that idiot for doing this to you" he said angry.

"I wont touch you if you don't want me to. Please .... calm down", [/Quote]

Jin hesitated for a brief moment before nodding.

"I just want to help you Jin. Your hurt ...."[/Quote]

The model shook his head.

"I-I'm fine.. h-honest"

He lied looking away,

"I'm sorry for not being there to protect you. But I told you .... " [/Quote]

Jin looked at the other. He was... against the wall and on the floor with his head in his hands. Yes.. He didn't listen, this was all his own fault.

"I told you to stay away from him" [/Quote]

Jin looked at the ground.

"I.. I know ok... I know.."

He muttered.

"I'm gonna kill that idiot for doing this to you"[/Quote]

Jin's eyes widened when he heard this. Did the other Really care about him that much? Why.. did he care so much? No one really showed him how much they cared about him. Jin was a asshole, but he wasn't really trying to be... no one really ever showed him kindness.. but Saji.. let alone control and manage him. Was there a deeper meaning behind this or... was he just a Really nice person who enjoyed babysitting him. He really wanted to know... the truth.

Saji's phone started to ring in his pocket. Not knowing the number he answered.

"Saji speaking" he said massaging his forehead feeling to way over his head with all this.

"Hello my lovely boy" said the voice from the other end making Saji's blood boiling. It was Kenji on the phone making him angry as ever. How dare he call after what he did to Jun? How dare he smile on the phone as he speaks? How dare he call him lovely boy?!

"HYou son of a bitch! How dare you call after what you've done? You should be killed for laying a hand on Jun!" he started to scream at the phone tilting his head and narrowing his eyes.

"Now now ... You are being to harsh on me. I only made him feel special. Made him experience the pleasure" said the other most defensively with a grin on his face. Saji could tell by the tone of his voice.

"Pleasure? Are you fucking retarded? You hurt him. Your no human, your an animal!" he replied.

"You didn't complained back when we were together" , said the other.

"I did. But you never listen. Why do you think I run away. Mind my words! Jun is not alone and you'r gonna pay for this" he said through his teeth.

"Are you threatening me?" , said the other in a fake surprise.

"It's a warning to watch your back from now on" he said hanging up the phone, throw it away on the floor. "Damn it!" he punched the wall with his fist so hard that blood was starting to flow in his fingers but because of the anger he didn't feel any pain.

Jin watched and listened, not knowing how he should respond. Saji was.. standing up for him? Jin tended to be... a bit of an ass most of the time..So not to many people wanted to help him. Why was Saji so different?

After the phone conversation Jin bit his lip, hesitantly going over to his manger...

"...W-what'd he...say.."

• 3 weeks later...
"...W-what'd he...say.."

"Nothing important" he said breathing deep to calm himself not wanting to scare the other even more. It was a trauma that he went through. He was just a boy. Is not that he didn't imagine it before how would it be or feel .... No! Stop it! Your becoming just like Kengi!

"Do you want me to get you anything? Or you want to be alone?" he said looking at the boy through his eyes middle open. He was feeling tired but not fizicaly, more psychically.

"S-stay...just for a little bit."

He muttered, turning away as he turned on the shower and undressed. Getting in and closing the door. He just wanted the other to stay in the room, He didn't really want to be alone.

"I should cancel the rest of the appointments for today" he said while he caught the others body before he got in the shower and closing the door. Swallowing hard he started massaging his forehead trying to concentrate, not thing about the other but thinking about the mess that he got the boy into. He needed to make Kenji pay for what he did.

"Do you want something to eat?" he asked trying to change the mood.

• 1 month later...

"N-No. I'm not really hungry...but thanks...and ok.."

He muttered letting the hot water hit his skin. He stayed in the shower for a while before coming out and drying. Getting dressed in loose clothes. He came our of the bathroom, he didn't look like himself any more.

The actor threw himself on the couch, curling up.

"... Saji.. Did you hate me when you first met me?"

While the boy had showered he took some calls and canceled the appointments for that day and the next ones. The boy wasn't in a good mental state to work and he didn't want to push him. He care for him. Wait. What? Was he really.... His thoughts were stopped when the other spoke making him turn his face to see the boy.

"At first I thought you were a little brat", he started avoiding the word 'hate'. He didn't really hate him. He was just a child and was acting like one. But he understood him. Even though it was making him angry and all. He was still a kid. "You are a kid and kids are pushy and wild and maybe sometimes insubordinate, but you got to love them. It has that innocence that we forgot with the time" he added sighing sitting on a chair. "Are you ok?" he added in a low voice.

• 2 weeks later...

"I'm... not a kid.."

He muttered, His eyes following the other.

"Yeah.. I'm fine."

He looked away.

"Are you mad at me.. for not listening to you.."

He slowly sat up.

"You must think.. I'm pathetic.. "

• 2 weeks later...

He looked at the boy how serious he was but he could only smile. It was funny how the boys mood was changing.

"No ... I am not mad at you" he said slowly sitting up and approaching the boy step by step as he was speaking.

"I am only mad on that maggot. Not more" he added stopping in front of him lifting his chin with his fingers. "And you are not pathetic ... Your are just ....you" he said in a whisper continuing to touch his chin.

"No ... I am not mad at you"[/Quote]

Jin looked at the ground as the other approched him. What...was this feeling?

"I am only mad on that maggot. Not more...And you are not pathetic ... Your are just ....you" [/Quote]

The other lifted up his chin, whispering to him. The actor bit his lip, pulling away from the others touch... being distance and stubborn. Why did his heart skip a beat when the other touched him.. it didn't make sense!

"...w-whatever..."

He muttered.

Seeing the boys reaction he trusted his hands in pockets and turned messing his hair with one hand. He didn't want to hurt the boy or making him weird things about him.

"I will cancel all that you he scheduled for today so that you can rest" he said looking at the boy over his shoulder going to his office.

Jin only nodded. He wasn't sure what to do, it was obvious that he was lost and confused and...damaged. But how do you fix someone who was already a little broken to begin with. For the rest of the day and night. Jin mostly watched tv and slept, and the next day.. he needed to film the next episode for the vampire show he was in...

• Saga locked this topic