Black Paradise ~ (Sosuke0549 & mik3la)

mik3la

"Alright ... now, here are the lines for the comorcial. Read them and learn them till we get on the next stop" [/Quote]

"Fine...."

He sighed, snatching the papers, as He followed the other to his car. He got in the back and remained silent as he read it over and over sighing.

"I'm hungry. "

He muttered. Crossing his arms.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sosuke0549

Saji thought a little when he heard the boy speak and wanted to make a little fun of him.

"And what wants the little princess to eat?" he asked in a low voice looking at him in the mirror from the middle, smiling in the corner of his mouth.

"And what wants the little princess to eat?" [/Quote]

Jin frowned as the other mocked him and he could clearly see a smile on his face.

"I'm in the mood for Subway you smart ass. "

He looked away from him, reading over his lines again. Knowning he had to have them completely memorized soon. Jin was under a lot of pressure...and yet he was so young. Being famous was hard...it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows like most people thought...it was hard.

"Subway should be .... princess" he said continuing smiling while driving to the store to grab something to eat. Even if he didnt want to recognise, he was hungry to.

Once they reach the store, they got out and went inside to sit on a table and eat something. There was still plenty of time till the next job that they needed to take care of.

All this time, Saji was looking at him, smiling verry subtile.

Jin frowned as he sat across from the other. He already had his food and was going to eat but didn't, crossing his arms. Jin was wearing his jacket, putting on his hood and still wearing his shades not wanting any of his fans to notice him or that he was sitting at a subway table eating with his manger.

"Why are you smiling at me, cut it out..."

He reached for his sandwich, unwrapping it, looking away as he bit into it. He was really still a kid.

"Sorry but .... you are funny and ... cute" he said turning his head to his meal, starting to eat. He took a bite from the sandwhice but put it aside after, looking out the window, drinking from his coffee. What did he just said? Was he crazy? He was just a kid. A child. He wasn't like that. He always has meet old guys, not children. He wasn't that kind.

Masaging his forehead, he was keeping his eyes closed and tried to change the subject.

"Have you leared the lines? I don't think they are that hard" he said continuing to eat like nothing had happened and like he didn't said anything. What was happening to him. He needed to concentrate more and focus on the simple job that he had and that was it. Romance wasn't in this ecuation available.

"Sorry but .... you are funny and ... cute"[/Quote]

He said turning his head to his meal, starting to eat. Jin's eyes widened slightly behind his glasses. He frowns..a faith blush forming on His face.

"I'm not cute! Men aren't suppose to be cute!"

But oh my God he was! Especially when he was being stubborn and mad. He looked away, eating.

"Have you leared the lines? I don't think they are that hard" [/Quote]

"Tch- coming from a guy who knows nothing about acting. "

He muttered. Finishing his sandwich and sipping his soda, belching.

"Are you almost done old man."

"Whatever " he said rolling his eyes but noticing the blush in his cheeks. Damn! Stop doing that! he was screaming to him in his head.

"Trust me boy .... i am a good actor" he said looking the biy in his eyes, grinning.

"I am .... the question is if you are" he added smiling, getting up, taking his jacket from the chair, heading for the car.

"Trust me boy .... i am a good actor"[/Quote]

Jin said nothing, sighing. Ignoring the others grin and eyes.

"I am .... the question is if you are"[/Quote]

"I am."

He hissed, following the other. He stood, taking his drink with him as they went back to his car. Once inside Jin sipped his drink. Looking away. Staring out the window..

They drived further stopping to a building that looked like one for apartmens. Saji had a deja-vu but didn't say a word. He got in with the boy, heading to the reception to know where they had to film the comorcial. Once they entered the room Saji frowned seeing his ex right next to the camera man. Fuck ... what's he doing here? he was thinking while starting to walk slowly.

The other man finished giving the directories to the camera man, and turned his gaze seeing Jin, and his new artist for the comortial. He was also asking what was he doing here. This was to big of a coincidence.

"Saji.... What a surprise to see you here ... Long time no seeing" he said giving a strong handshake smiling sweetly, revieling his perfect teeth.

"Yeah .... you are right" he said swallowing hard, trying to be calm. His past wasn't that bright and all. He had to do a lot of dirty things and it wasn't always stuff that could be handled by paper.

"So ... What brings you here?" asked the man.

"I'm here with the boy. I'am his manager and have to be sure that he does all his jobs" he answered standing streight.

"oh" he said turning to face the boy. "My name is Kengi Yabusa. I am the owner of this business. Me and Saji we are ...."

"Old friends" said quickly Saji.

"Yes .... Old friends" replyed Kengi. "Now ... Let's get you ready" he added taking the boy, going with him to the change room. Saji breath deep and hard as the both got away from him, trying to relax.

Jin was pretty much minding his own business until they a guy approached him and Saji. And it seems they knew each other well. Jin put on a fake smile for the stranger, listening to there conversation. Why was Saji acting strange?

"So ... What brings you here?" [/Quote]

"I'm here with the boy. I am his manager and have to be sure that he does all his jobs"[/Quote]

Jin couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"oh"[/Quote]

Said the other. Looking at him.

"My name is Kengi Yabusa. I am the owner of this business. Me and Saji we are ...."[/Quote]

"Old friends" [/Quote]

Saji said butting in quickly.

"Yes .... Old friends. Now ... Let's get you ready"[/Quote]

"I see...Well it's a pleasure to meet you Yabusa"

He nodded to the other as he let the man shoe him to the changing room. Could it be that Saji and that guy were more then friends? Not they Jin cared but...he was curious. This could be a opportunity to mess with his manger!

Saji was trying to figure out how to make Kengi shut up about theyr past. He could see into his cocky smile that he was having fun, seeing him so nervous because of the past. It was a mistake to date your boss, but everybody learns from mistakes. And the idea of two men in a relationship wasn't that good accepted. The society wasn't that open minded as in the other countries.

Sitting on a chair he waited for the boy to come out and finish his job here so that they can go. As long as he was here. he wasn't comfortable.

"So ... Let me guess. They don't know about your past. Right?" said Kengi, comming from behind him sitting right next to him, smiling devilish.

"No ... And I preffere to stay that way" answered Saji looking at the other.

"You manage to delete you past really good. But what would happened if the secret would be out?"

"Don't you dare to get involved in this. It's non of you business" said Saji sitting up, being right next to Kengi. Now both were sitting up, one in front of the other.

"Or what will happen?"

"Don't mess with me like before"

"You know I've always liked you. I can help you with your work further only ..... " said Kengi smiling while holding two fingers on Sajis chin.

"If only what?"

"If only you were mine again" he said making Saji narrowing his eyes, not believing what he was hearing. He was about to tell him something 'sweet', in a sarcastic tone, but Jin happened to get near them so he bite his lip, not making a sound.

Jin walked out of the dressing room, wearing a suit, but a messed up tie. He looked frustrated because he didn't know know to properly tie and tie. He frowned, but stopped seeing Saji and Kengei so close.

"Tch- What are you two...gay"

He rolled his eyes.

"Ugh! Stupid thing!- Hey Saji, fix this for me"

Saji narrowed his eyes hearing the boy comment and he felt unconfortable. He tried to behave normal, nearring Jin and starting to make a nod on his tie to look properly. Touching softly the boys skin, he arranged the tie and then made the nod, kicking the boys nose.

"Next time you will do it" he said with a serious face trying to ignore and get over the boys comment.

"We are just friends ... nothing more ..." answered Kengi. "Now, lets get back to business" he said taking Jin by the neck, being to close for Sajis taste.

Saji narrowed his eyes touch Jin as he fixed his tie,

"Next time you will do it"[/Quote]

Jin mocked his manger. Rolling his eyes. He was such a child.

"We are just friends ... nothing more ..."[/Quote]

"Tch- whatever..."

Kengi spoke again.

"Now, lets get back to business"[/Quote]

He said raking him by the neck. Jin sighed.

"Fine..."

He glanced at the other who seemed a little uncomfortable having Kengi around but he tried to ignore it as he focused on the task at hand.

Saji just wanted to be out of there as quivkky as possible. He wanted to forget that part of his past. Because of that past he had thous kind of thoughts and not being able to do something with a women. He wasnt atracted by them anymore. And he didnt want Jin near the other because he didnt want him to get hurt.

Sitting on his chair and l9oking at the boys, he started to feel unconfortable, moving his leg up and down nervously, waithing for the whole thing to be finished.

It took about two hours for Jin's photo shoot to end. He sighed as he came out of the dressing room, wearing his original clothes Kengi following behind him.. He was muttering something into his ear and Jin smirked laughing a little.

"We should hang out sometime, when my baby sitter isn't here"

He gestured over to Saji noticing how suddenly on edge he was. He frowned at the other.

"What's wrong with you."

He muttered.

Saji felt a little out of the picture seeing them having fun togheter. Sighing he put a serous face looking at them both. When the boy asked him what was wrong he didnt answered.

"It was.. nice makig business with you" said Saji to Kengi with narrowed eyes, grabbing Jin by the arm heading to the exit.

"We should have lunch some day" said Kengi behind them, talking actually with Jin.

"Not gonna happened" said Saji getting out from the room heading to his car.

Kengi smiled at Sajis respond and he thought to make him even more angry, not letting him rest now that he found him again.

"Get in the car" said Saji to Jin with angry voice.

• 2 weeks later...

Jin glanced at his manger Saji seeing a serious expression on his face

"It was.. nice makig business with you"[/Quote]

Saying to Kengi with narrowed eyes, and to his surprise, Saji grabbed his arm pulling him to the exit.

"Hey?!... Hey!! What the hell! I'm not your dog!"

"We should have lunch some day" [/Quote]

Kengi said staying behind them. Jin yanked his arm away.

"Yeah- defiantly. I gave you my number so call me whenever"

"Not gonna happen"[/Quote]

Jin quickly glared at Saji as they got out of the building and he got into the car.

"Tch-"

He looked back at Kengi.

"It's gonna happen"

"Get in the car"[/Quote]

Saji Said to him in a angry voice.. Jin rolled his eyes and got in the back seat, waving to Kengi as they left, once they are driving Jin spoke up.

"What the hell!! What the fuck is your problem! "

• 2 weeks later...

Saji didn't reply to the boys comment. Maybe he overreacted. He didn't know. All he knew was that he needed to get out from that place and Jin aswell, saving him from that devil of Kengi. He was a player and he will not let him have Jin no matter what. Jin was his. Wait .... what?

Stopping his car with a hard break, he started to realize what he just thought. Jun wasn't his. He didn't even know about him or if he ever had a relationship of that kind. Ignoring the boy that was on the back seat he leaned his head on the chair, closing his eyes for a few seconds and after started to drive again.

"We are done for today" he said even though they still had some planned meetings but they weren't that important so they could re-schedule..

• 3 weeks later...

What the heck was going on with Saji!

Who did he think he was! Yes He was his manager but he had no right to command him. He had no right to tell him who he can and can't hang out with! And he ignored him!!

"Hello!!! I asked you a God Damn question! -"

Jin was suddenly jerk forward when Saji stopped the car with a hard break. The other was missing him off

"What the fuck! Learn how to drive!!"

Once again the other was ignoring him, leaning his head back in the seat, closing his eyes for a few seconds and then started to drive.

"We are done for today"[/Quote]

"Oh! Now you talk to me! We're more then done! Pull over!! I'm getting as far away from you as possible!!!"

He unbuckled His seat beat and reached for the door.

Saji blocked the doors as the other wanted to almost jump from the car. He was looking at him from the mirror with a serious face.

"Your not gonna jump out of the car like a stupid kid. Not on my shift and not as long i am around. We are not home yet" he said starting to drive further heading to his place.

It was a good idea but he didnt want to let the boy alone. Knowing how stubbern he was and knowing to damn well his old 'friend', he thought that it was better to keep an eye on him for these days.

Saji locked the doors stopping Jin from jumping out of the car. He glared at the other who was looking at him from the mirror with a serious face.

"Your not gonna jump out of the car like a stupid kid. Not on my shift and not as long i am around. We are not home yet" [/Quote]

"I'm not a kid! "

He curled his hands into fists. Falling back into his seat.

"My apartment is that way- where the fuck are you taking me old man- "

He bites his lip muttering.

"Just wait till your superior hears about this"

"I'm not a kid! "

"Maybe your not, but sure your acting like one" he mumbled while turning left on the highway heading to his house that he had a little far away from the town.

"My apartment is that way- where the fuck are you taking me old man- "

"My place" he respond quickly, letting the boy know what he was doing, being careful how he was driving.

"Just wait till your superior hears about this"

"Hears about what? That I took you home? Save you from a stalker? Please do. I think I would get rewarded" he said looking at the boy through the middle mirror.

Jin rolled his eyes. Crossing his arms like a stubborn brat.

"You mean kidnapping.."

He hissed.

"Why are you taking me to your place, and you clearly know Kengi! How is he a stalker huh? "

He frowned.

"I saw the way you looked at him. He clearly gets under your skin.. you jealous of him."

• Saga locked this topic