The Strip Club *Private*

Funny Otaku

He gasped and moaned out a bit louder, his hips twitching and his cock pulsing in the younger's mouth. "nngg~" he started thrusting into the younger's mouth gently so he wouldn't gag him

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• maknaehariiex27

Rick looked down at him, his lower body was moving around and he smiled, "I think your friend needs some attention too." he said and he pulled Hope away and adjusted him so his cock was in front of Rick's face. "This way we can both be taken care of" he said and he licked the younger's cock

I shivered. my dick ways already pulsing I moaned and pumped harder and fast. I wanted him to orgasim before me....Im kinda a wimp to pleasure.

SO now i saw as some kinda contest who could last longer.

He gasped out more as hope pumped him faster and harder, his cock was pulsing, ready to burst. he licked around his head and he bobbed his head, swirling his tongue all over

"Maybe if you call me by name instead of Perv, i would cum" he said and he sucked on his cock more, he could feel his lower stomach twisting, meaning that he was about to cum any moment but he did want to hear Hope moan out his name

Rick's ears rang when he heard Hope moan his name out and his cock twitched. "Keep doing it~" he said and he thrusted upwards to make more friction as he felt close, he sucked him off more

I coughed the cum out because it had choked me. I was in a coughing fit. As I came i was still coughing.

"Rick.: I coughed and then came.

Rick swallowed all his cum, he sat up and he patted his back to help him settle down, "Sorry, i came too much" he said and he rubbed his back gently

I looked at him, I'm sure these was some on my face.

"Its okay. I need to learn how to deal with it." I coughed some more.

"Was i atleast okay."

Rick grabbed some tissues and he cleaned his face and he nodded,

"Yeah, you were very good~"

he said and he ruffled his hair

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He laughed and he wrapped his arms around him, "Why? it's not like there is anyone here that would hear that" he said and he pecked his cheek

"I was raised you keep those thoughts in your head because there dirty."

I whispered leaning on him

"For most of my life I lived with a nun watching over me.

He petted his head, "Well, there is no nun here, and don't worry, you can say what you're thinking around me, in public, yes dirty thoughts shouldn't be spoken of"

"But aren't you embarrassed by it...I mean I'm a guy i understand th thoughts but don't you i mean aren't you scared to admit it." I whispered...I didn't like the shirt that he had on, it was kinda ruff.

"You should take off your shirt....Your skin softer..." I felt really cold too.

"Im cold."

"I'm not ashamed of it, i'm very open about it, unless the person i'm with is veeerrry uncomfortable." he said and he smiled, hearing the younger say that his skin was softer, he removed his shirt and brought him closer. he then wrapped them up in a blanket.

Leaned closer to his chest it was warm. His skin was so soft and smooth, the blanket was really nice.

"I really like your set its nice and soft." I mumbled

I was on him...man I've changed...

"Rick......my hands hurt." they were throbbing and felt swollen.

he chuckled and he petted his head and he looked down at his hands, "Oh right, your hands, i almost forgot that you injured them both, want me to get some ice?"