The Strip Club *Private*

Funny Otaku

"Mom, dad family I'm everything to them it's been like this Scincr I was 10." I smiled they made my life worth living. I took his hand leading him to the kitchen. I loved it. They all star at the table with their apples. I started heating up the chiken broth.

"Hey your smart can you help them in math."

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• maknaehariiex27

Rick followed the other into the kitchen and he watched him heat up the broth, he blinked at what he said and he ran his fingers through his hair. "Depends, would i get something out of it?" he asked playfully

"Hey kids this is Rick one of my friends." I went up behind him the kids not looking.

"You could have me tonight and tomorrow in yours." I whispered. Then went back to cooking the broth.

I smiled going back to cooking and taking with the older kids who were around 13 14 ish.

he raised an eyebrow at what he said but shrugged it off, he looked over at the kids who all looked at him weirdly and he coughed. "hello, I'm Rick." he said and he smiled at them, "So, what seems to be the problem? Hope says you guys are having trouble in math"

It was cute of him to help them I had Jen watch the soup.

"Alright guys soups ready in 10. Rick most of them don't understand multiple cation and division." I got out the white board I ised to teach them. And strmartdd off to show him then went back to cooking.

Rick looked at the whiteboard and he nodded, he thought for a moment about the simplest way to teach them and he smiled. "All right, I have an idea. Do any of you have any blocks or anything small i could use?" he asked them figuring that it would be easy to explain by showing them with toys

One of the kids left and came back with Legos

" here mr. Rick... Thanks for helping us." He was 7 and adorable. Time seem to pass fast soon I was clearing the table and serving dinner.

"Rick you want soup?"

Rick took the blocks and he set them on the table and he shook his head, "it's nothing, really." he said and he arranged the blocks so that there were 18 in total. "Okay, this should help. now, you see there are 18 blocks right? if you count the blocks down, you will see that there are 6, and if you count the ones on the top, there are 3. so for multiplication, it's the same as adding the same number multiple times. 6+6 = 12 right? so what happens when you add another 6? you get 18. thats what multiplication is. adding the same number as many times as needed. 6x3 is the same as 6+6+6." he explained to them and soon it was time for dinner and he looked at Hope and he nodded, "Sure. don't mind if i do." he said

"Yes yes it." I smiled and sat down giving him soup. I looked at everyone. "You know what to do every one... One two three." We started. "Thank you for our food." They said. " dig in kids!" I yelled happily. The soup was amazing when I use to volenteer at the elderly. One of the women tought me how.

"Howpe how did you meet mr. Rick?"

Rick ate his soup and to his surprise it was really good and he complimented Hope. he heard the question and he chuckled, "Well, to be honest, I'm a friend of his boss, i recently came to his job to talk to his boss about having dinner with my family. But he wasn't there yet, so Hope tended to me while i waited, he prepared food and drinks as well. when his boss came, we talked for a bit and then i had to go. i saw hope at the basketball court and we talked for a bit, but he was so mean to me~ hope called me names, and i don't know what happened~ but he made it up to me today and then we came here." he said

"Hopey's never mean!" On of the kids screamed.

"The kids right...Hope is why most of us can physically and entally survive." Jenny said she was 13...Awww they were all defending me.... That mad me really happy..

"Thanks guys....THats really sweet of you to defend me..." I blushed "Love you all." I said. Sipping the soup.

He blinked, "well, I did say he apologized, I guess he was just in a bad mood when I saw him." he said and finished his soup, "The soup was really great~ my mom made me soup when I was younger but she wasn't very good at it, my dad always wondered how she got soup wrong"

I blushed..

"Thanks...." I said well a scratch the back of my neck...

Everyone was done...I collected the bowls...As I washed the dishes they finished there homework... It was 7.. I streched. Wow time went by fast.

"Younglings Folllow me."

"But Hope I'm not tired.." i heard multiple say.

"First lets brush our teeth." We all went i helped the really young ones with their teeth. We walked to Jen's bed to read...I slowly read the next chapter. Saying it like a movie. as always most of them fell asleep. I carried them to their beds..

"Hopey...Can you sing a lulluby i want a mommy." Aww Sara said this she had a mom but she was in jail for prostitutiion and drugs...She was sent here two years ago... She is 5 now..

"Of course..." I sat on her bed. and held her hand as she closed her eyes.

"Hush, little baby, don't say a word.Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird And if that mockingbird won't sing, Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring And if that diamond ring turns brass, Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass And if that looking glass gets broke,Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat And if that billy goat won't pull, Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull And if that cart and bull turn over, Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover And if that dog named Rover won't bark Papa's gonna buy you a horse and cart And if that horse and cart fall down, You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town." I sang it the way the old women who use to own this place did to me when i was young by the time i was done she was fast asleep...I kissed her on the forehead and left the room.

Rick smiled and helped bring the bowls to the kitchen and then watched as the younger took care of all the children, from brushing their teeth and reading them a bed time story. he waited outside the room with his arms crossed and he saw Hope coming out of the room, "Aren't you tired as well? you had a lot to do, and you do this every night?"

"Yep unless I'm sick or i have finals then i have a few friends do it from the football team they love the kids too and they understand. I went back to the kitchen collecting my phone..I looked at the older kids

"Hey be to bed by 12. Understood."

"Are you leaving already?" they seemed sad..

"Yes i have to." I said as I hugged each one of them.

"Bye guys i love you."

i turned to Rick,

''Lets head back to your house i need to get my stuff."

he nodded and rick waved to the kids and then drove hope back to his place and unlocked the door. he went down to the laundry room and he took out his clothes.

"Seroiusly i feel so small in your clothes...like i need to grow!" I yelled following him.

"Hey so my promise from teaching the kids was you get me the rest of the night and tomorrow...i don't want to go to school so are you going to accept it or are your bringing me Home?"

Rick put his clothes in the dryer and he looked at him and he nodded, "You can stay here, it will take a while for your clothes to dry, and it will be late by the time they are done"

Rick watched him and he sighed, he took his hand and brought him up to the living room and handed him the remote. "Watch whatever you want, i have to make a call."

I sighed...I turned it on and turned on Jerry Springer. I thought it was a funny show....I laid down and curled into a ball...and yawned. I checked my phone and saw a text from Jason talking about how he misses me...we were good friends but we did date at on point....his the only other person besides rick who has seen me naked...I thought i loved him but....It just didn't work.

Rick went to the other room and he called his boss apologizing for not coming back to work, the appointment he had ran longer than he thought. and then said he would supply more money for wasting his time, luckily he agreed or else he would have had some problems. he hung up and went back out to the living room and he sat beside the younger, "Jerry Springer? they still give the show?"

I put my head on his legs.

"Ya...it's really funny...Makes my life seem somewhat sane...ugh." I replied putting my face in his thigh when i turned..

"Ugh....ugh. Im so confused...I think to much!!" I yelled into his leg. groaning in annoyance at myself. I was thinking about what is going to happen in the future and my head hurt.

Rick ran his fingers through his hair and he stroked it, then moved his hand down to his back and he rubbed it, trying to soothe him. "It's best not to always think about something so hard, it can cause stress. just relax for tonight." he said

I nodded.

" I'm gonna act like I like you tonight your gonna have to deal with it... Even though you like it when I fight back I'm just to stress to know so I'll tell you the truth... It feels really nice when you do that. Thank you." I stated it. I am think to much. I hugged his leg. Have my head still lay on it.

- - - Updated - - -

I nodded.

" I'm gonna act like I like you tonight your gonna have to deal with it... Even though you like it when I fight back I'm just to stress to know so I'll tell you the truth... It feels really nice when you do that. Thank you." I stated it. I am think to much. I hugged his leg. Have my head still lay on it.