The Strip Club *Private*

Funny Otaku

"No not really....I don't want you to move...." I lifted my hands up to look at them, I undid the bandage on one of them to look at it. The knuckles were covered in cuts, then the hand was swollen it almost looked broken...I tried to move my fingers.

"Shit."

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• maknaehariiex27

Rick watched him undo the bandages and saw the cuts on his knuckles, the areas around it were bruised up. the other one however looked like he couldn't do anything with them, "is your hand broken? we need to get you checked out at the hospital, right now and get a cast on it." he said

"No. i'm okay...I think see" I said and then tried to bend my hand into a fist, the fingers wouldn't go in it was painful, I took my chin and push my fingers agaist it. Finally it's close but i was on the verge of tears and i heard cracks as i did it.

"See. I can bend it."

He sighed, "Come on, you're obviously in pain, i can tell, now unless you want to not be able to use your hand for a very long time, we have to go to the hospital." he said and he got up from the bed and got dressed and helped Hope get dressed as well. he then covered his hand so it wouldn't get any more damaged than it already was.

"It won't get better if it's left the way it is." he said and he helped him down to the car and he drove them to the hospital and checked them in. he then sat down and waited with Hope for the doctor to come and check him

"God I hate hospitals....I only go here when necessary for the kids...do i have to show them...." Ugh! most people were here when my indecent a few years go...I had a suicde attempt 11..And they knew my history...I hate it here.

"Well, today, you are going to get your hand treated, obviously you damaged it more than we thought." he said and he petted his hair, "You'll be fine, they'll take care of you."

I let out a nervous laugh. "Ya."

"Hope" the nurse yelled.

Me and Rick got up....Shit shit shit.

"Oh, Hope, honey why are you here today?" She asked scared..

"uuhhh, I slept and fell down the stairs, hurting my hand..." I said somewhat belevieleb.

I looked at Rick with a fake smile. We got to the room leaving Rick there as i took some X-rays.

Once i got back it was time for the doctor to come back...

"Well, hope your impacted did break your wrist and a factuter in your hand....Hope may i ask a personal question."

I nodded.

"Hope...Are you hurting yourself again?"

I stook my head.

"No i just fell down some stairs."

Rick and Hope followed the nurse and he stood behind the glass while hope had his x-rays taken.

they then went to one of the available rooms with the doctor.

"Don't worry, doctor, from what i know, he hasnt been self-harming,

today was just bad luck, he was running down the steps when i was gonna take him to the orphanage

and he ended up tripping. so, is there anything that can be done about his hand?"

rick asked

"We can do a short survey on the wrist to get it back in pace and then cast it. I suggest we do the surgery tomorrow or the next day before it starts healing."

Hope looked down embarrassed about what he had done.

"Rick...im sorry." I whispered

he petted Hope's head and he looked at the doctor, "It's best if we have the surgery done tomorrow, what time should we be here, and how long do you think before he will be able to use his hand?" he asked

"I would say a good two to three months.. and be hear at 12, sign the sheet at the front desk." The doctor said as we left...

"Couldn't we just let it heal???" I asked in a whisper.

"Im sorry."

He nodded and thanked the doctor, hope was given a temporary cast to use until the next day and rick brought him out to the car. "If we let it heal by itself, it will take much longer than it would with the surgery." he said and he opened the car for him

"But like then I don't have to go back to the hospital.." I said with a smile.

"I hate it there...."

I put my other hand on his..

"Rick." I winned

"No, you need the hospital, we have to come tomorrow, you will only be in the hospital after surgery for one day, and then you can head home." he said and he helped into the car

"Ughhhhhhh buuttt riccckkkkkkkkk....." I wined

"Will you be there during my Surgery? What if i don't wake up....what if i loose my hand."

Shit now I'm thinking.

"What if the doctor fucks up."

"Calm down, you're making yourself paranoid like that." he said and he ruffled his hair gently, "And I can't promise they will allow me in the room with you, but i can be there up until then and when your surgery is done with, I'll even bring a present for you." he said and then drove them home

I nodded...

"Rick...I think i like you...you know...like, like like you.." GOD I sound like a child...

"Even though you are an old far.." I leaned my head on his shoulder.

He laughed and he petted his head, "That's good to know, i like you as well, even though you can be such a child." he said, "And trust me, if you ever see my siblings, you wouldn't be calling me old" he joked and he opened the door once they returned the house and helped him inside, "I guess i can make a call to the school and let them know that you are going through something"

I nodded. "Rick how old are your siblings?" I asked

"I mean your old how much older can they get." I took his hand in my other hand.

"We am i so small compared to you!"

"My sister is 30 and she has two kids who are 4 years old now, and my brother is 29." he said and he held his hand carefully, "Well, eat up eat everyday and you can get taller." he said and then walked to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"30 and 29! Holy shit you have an old family...Im the oldest in my family and I'm old. "

I was shocked how old his family was.

"Riiiiick are you the youngest..."

He laughed at his reaction and he nodded,

"Yeah they are old~ but my parents did have me and then several years apart, and yes, i am the youngest"

he said and he poured them both a glass of juice, "At least im not like one of my cousins who's with someone

but their age gap is 10 years. he's 28 and the kid is 18"

"Eww why would an 18 year old find that hot? We can get who ever we want and he chooses someone old...Hey rick can I have I glass of water please."

I sat down in the counter...

"Why are you so old but attractive it dosent make sense."