The Strip Club *Private*

Funny Otaku

Rick nodded and he rubbed his back a little bit more. "It's fine, I figure i'm the one stressing you, so it's my responsibility." he said and he stroked his hair again, watching the younger.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• maknaehariiex27

I liked this a lot. I was starting to let the sleepiness take over.

"Hold me till I fall alseep please it feels nic and safe in yiur arms..I think I'm going crazy."

I curled on to him

He smiled a bit hearing the younger, for once, he wasn't being stubborn about anything. he picked him up and he wrapped his arms around him, letting Hope's head rest on his chest. "why do you think you're going crazy? is it because I stepped into the picture?"

I nodded

"YA I must have stolkhom or something. I think I'm starting to like you and you like feel nice I don't know. Ugh my brain hurts."

I shook my head into his chest. Ugh someone fix my brain......

" my brain hurts."

he chuckled and he petted his head, "I don't think that's how Stockholm syndrome works~" he said and he kissed his head and he rubbed his sides, "Go to sleep, it's easier if you aren't thinking too much." he said and he pecked his lips

I nodded. Curling in a ball on his chest I grabbed his hand/arm and held on to it. It was nice and warm. I stopped thinking and just took in his touch and sent. He smelled of new fabric cleaner and chiken soup. I felt perfect in his arms. I closed my eyes TIERD minutes later I was asleep.

rick smiled seeing him leaning into him and sleeping on him. he got up slowly and he carried him to his bed and he laid him down. he wrapped him up in a blanket and he pecked his head, then he laid down beside him and he laid an arm over him. he closed his eyes after and he fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later seeing I was in his bed and his arm around me.. He was snoring alittle it was kinda cute. I turned around to face him and I hugged him putting my head on his chest.. And falling asleep again

Rick stirred a bit feeling movement and he slightly opened his eyes. he noticed the younger facing him and he smiled a bit, he held him close and he went back to sleep.

I woke up hugging him....ugh I really did have stockholmes. I looked at him was he really the bad person I made him out to be

Rick continued to sleep until the sunlight shone thrown the room and onto his face, he blinked and opened his eyes. "hey." he said seeing the other one awake

"Hey." I groaned... I slipped up last night cause I was tierd but now I'm wide awake....

I moved away from him.

"You won't get me pedo." I stated

He chuckled seeing that the younger was back to his normal self again and he shrugged, "Up to you." he said and he got up and he closed the curtains then went to the bathroom to take a shower and then have some breakfast

I curled in a ball i smelled like shit...

"Rick i need to take a shower........would you promise not to do anything perevy...." I sat up and look at him...With puppy dog eyes.

"Please."

Rick sighed and he nodded, "All right, though i figured you would have wanted to wait until i was finished before you went in." he said and he got him an extra towel and a smaller set of clothes for him to wear. he set them down on the counter and he turned on the water

"Thanks...." I said...I didn't want to cry that is why i wanted to go in with him. The water was warm and it felt so nice. i let out a sigh.

Rick started washing himself, making sure to keep his distance from the younger, he handed him the body wash so he can wash himself as well.

I took it..and turned around I hope he would stare at my butt a lot of gay men did. I began to wash myself the soap and water felt relaxing against my skin. I loosed up,...and sighed

Rick looked back at him, his eyes wandering down to where his butt was and he smirked slightly. he turned around again and continued to wash himself

I sat down letting the water slash on and off of me....It felt so calming..

"Rick....Im going crazy I'm under to much stress." I sighed and complained to him.

Rick turned around and he sat down in front of him, "what are you thinking about? is it something you think i can help you with?" he asked and he stroked his hair gently

I leaned into his hand it felt nice and warm..

"I don't know the SAT's are coming up and i want to go to NYU, but when i leave i don't know who will ever take care of the kids...then there's you and i feel just so dirty...and i feel like I'm doing something wrong...the kids they are my life but i really want to open my own orphanage in an intercity and want to go to college for child care..." I don't know just life..

he smiled and he pulled him into a hug and he stroked his hair some more, "Just take everything one step at a time, you want to go to college right? Then work on your grades and do great on the SAT's. The kids love you, I am sure that they want to see you get into a great school, and with enough money, you might be able to open the orphanage early, you could even move all the kids there. And along with me and you being dirty....nothing has happened, you still have your virginity and purity, you only feel dirty if you think you are." he said and he then rubbed his back

I started sobbing....I have never once had anyone in my life i could vent to..I've had years of stress and pretended that i was okay..The truth was i was never okay everyone had a mom or dad to go home to i had i nun until she quit when i was 10...I felt like my heart hurt. I held him tight..

"I think i am dirty... i let a stranger do things to me and i wanted money for it...it was exactly what i was brought up to look down on those people."

Rick rubbed his back some more and he kissed his head, "You needed the money didn't you? so did all those people who did that kind of stuff, they really needed the money and didn't have any other choice. Only they continued, you can choose to stop whenever you have enough money to support yourself for school"