The Strip Club *Private*

Funny Otaku

"I don't know what the kid sees in him, but it's not my place to judge, they are intimate but they don't have sex." he said and he grabbed some water and poured it in a cup and placed it in front of Hope and he chuckled, "Well, i maintain my appearance and body by working out on occasions, and making sure i eat right, it's not a secret, plus not being stressed works wonders"

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• maknaehariiex27

"I remember i was not stressed once.....I think i was 10...I had a really good friend back then..He was adopted and then the next year moved to england that was when i started hating everything...I love him....I stilll miss him.." I touched my cheek it was wet. I must have started crying...

I reached for the water and sipped on it.

Rick listened to him and he wiped his tears and cleaned his face,

"You two don't keep in contact with each other? not even by mail?"

he asked him and he rubbed his back

"At the time we had no technology except a vcr the reason i have a phone and two others have one to was because I earned the money to buy it...I pay for all the food everything..."

I sniffed and held him...

"Back then i didn't know what it meant to be gay...But i wanted to kiss and hold him he was my first crush.."

"Did you have any body you felt that way."

he nodded and he hugged him back, "Yeah, i did, i was 15 when i had my first crush, and the the guy i liked was 17, i knew what being gay was and a lot of stuff most gay couples did, i was on the receiving end. it was a great experience, i experienced something new and understood that year that sometimes, people don't last long."

"Im sorry..." I hugged him tighter.

"I know what sex is but obviously i never had it...when i was younger I wanted to get older and live with him the rest of my life...one day i went back after work at babysitting, i worked since the age of 9, when i got back he was already adopted. then moved to a different school....we saw each other still...then he was uprooted and i never saw or heard from him again....Rick thats why i feel guilty liking you that way i feel like I'm betraying him..He was suppose to be the one."

He smiled and moved down a bit and looked at him, "It's okay to feel that way, but you should remember that first loves never really go away, you can like another person but that first crush will always be in your heart." he said and he poked his chest, "So, you can still like your crush, but know that i'm right here."

I nodded and hugged him tighter...

"Rick...I don't want to be sad anymore...I just want to be happy...can you help me with that goal,.... I don't want to feel sad any more i want to except you, as my love."

I pushed him back and kissed him roughly on the lips..

I felt a spark in the bottom of my stomach. As we broke to breath i looked at him..

"um...Rick....may i ask what your last name is?"

I was wondering....for reasons..

"Hm? why do you want to know?" asked as he rubbed the younger's back,

"Are you planning to call me Mr. InsertLastNamehere?" he said with a chuckle

"No you perv." I slapped him playfully

"Something eles....I don't have one so i was just wondering...I belong to no family." I blushed

I started to play with my hand in the cast.

he smiled softly, "well, how about for now, we are a family together?"

"Oh, my full name is Richard Lance" he said and he pecked his cheek

"Hope Lance...It has a ring..." I looked at him.

"Im tired and want to do bad things to you....curse these teenage sex hormones." Lets just say i had a high sex drive.

I hugged him..

"Carry me to the bed Mr. Lance...please.."

He chuckled at his statement about wanting to do bad things to him and he picked him up and carried

him to the bed room, he laid him down on the bed and he pecked his cheek

"Now don't hurt your hand any more than it already is."

he smiled and he pecked his lips, "Well, it depends, how far are you willing to go?

eventually, i am going to want more than just touching you or licking you."

"Well sex is one thing, there are hand jobs, blow jobs, foreplay, using toys but we won't get to that yet. and tons of other adult things that you aren't ready for."

"Adult thing hand jobs are nothing...I mean I've done that to two guys it like kiss...But.......i have a thought but it embarrassing......Can...we....i can't say it." I turned around covering my face and curling up me knees..

"Hm? what do you want to do?" Rick asked him, leaning over and pecking his cheek, "You can tell me, don't worry i won't laugh at you or anything, i'm open to anything you want"

"But you'll think I'm weird....and you might know find it hot or anything...." I paused awhile.

"BbBBondage...if your not into it thats fine i mean not many are.." I said and shoved my face into the bed.

he chuckled and he wrapped his arms around him and he pulled him into his embrace, "We can try bondage, i don't mind trying out something different, so, you want to be tied up? and then what? what do you want to happen afterwards?"