The Strip Club *Private*

Funny Otaku

"But why! why! why does it HAVE TO Be ME!" I yelled my breathing was heavy. I got up quickly and started punching the wall.

"Stupid. Dirty. Useless. asshole." I screamed as i punch the wall. By now both of my knuckles were cut open and bleeding. "Why why why."

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• maknaehariiex27

Rick blinked seeing the younger break down and punch the wall over and over. he frowned and he grabbed his hand and turned off the water and lead him out to treat his wounds. he cleaned the cuts and then covered them up and he grabbed a towel and dried him off then got him dressed. "I'll take you home after breakfast." he said and then dried himself off then left the bathroom.

I got up and hugged him.

"NOOOO don't leave me..Dont take me away."he was the only one now that could listen to me.

"Your the only one you pervert pedo ass....your the only one." I yelled and hugged him tighter. he was changing my personality and i didn't know how i felt bout that.

He blinked and he looked back at him, surprised actually at his outburst. "You don't want to go home? Aren't i the one causing you problems? you just hurt yourself, isn't it my fault?" he asked, concerned about giving the younger more trouble than what he intended

"I DONT KNOW I HONESTLY DONT KNOW." I said as i rubbed my face in his chest. He smelled clean and like soap..it was nice..

"You have changed me...Im confused I'm only a teen and i don't know how to feel." I hugged him as tight as i could like he would disappear.

He sighed and he stroked his hair softly, "All right, i won't go anywhere." he said and he looked down at him, he lifted his head up and he leaned down, he kissed the younger, holding him close to his body.

For the first time i kissed back. It was warm and nice and i hated to admit it but i liked it. we separated to breath and i replied to him.

"I just don't understand my feelings."

he smiled and he petted his head, "It's fine, you have plenty of time to understand your feelings, that's part of growing up, learning how to deal with certain situations"

he smiled a bit and he petted his head, "That's something for you to find out, i can't answer the question for you." he said and he stroked his hair

"But you like rich and old and stuff you should know how to 'fix' me...I always ask you but really why me I'm so not right." i Sighed.

"What even is our relationship.

"Just because I'm rich and i'm a few years older than you, doesn't make an old man, and rich is just a word." he said and he petted his head, "And i've said it before, you're special, you have an interesting sparkle in your eyes, i like that. i like how independent you are and have an idea of what you want to do. Everyone ive ever met, was just, not right."

"But like look at me now I'm so independent." I said sarcastically

I hugged him so tight and kissed his cheek he had a little scruff so it was rough

"why am i this way....Why did my mom get rid of me why did the nun quit...why...why did my best friend get adopted out of the country."

"I'm not sure about any of that, but let's go eat, asking too many things and over thinking it will be bad for your health." he said and he lead him to the kitchen and he had him sit down at the table, "Now, what do you want to eat? I can make anything you want."

"I don't know i usually only eat school lunch and make dinner for the kids.what do people eat for breakfast. I don't think I've ever had it..."I said and put my head on the table.

"Well there's pancakes, waffles, french toast, eggs and bacon and sausages, there's cereal, oatmeal, pick anything you want." he said and he got the stove ready along with the butter and anything else ready

"I guess sausage and cereal...THat sounds really good...not my fault if i get fat if you make me the food." I laughed. I looked at him as he cooked....I really like his body mannnn. a lot.

He nodded, "Coming right up" he said and he got the sausages on the pan and he cooked them up, he let them sit for a few minutes while he got the cereal and milk. he poured them into a bowl and then set it front of him, and then went back to cooking the sausages, "Do you just want the sausages and cereal? do you want eggs with the sausages as well?" he asked making sure he just wanted what he asked for

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Ya this is good just sausage and cereal......" I phased staring at his body.

"Do you work out....you look like you work out..." I looked at him ugh my brain hurts

"Actully to you have whiskey or vodka...i could go for a shot or two."

He nodded and he put his sausages on another plate and handed it to him and he smiled at his question, "Sometimes, i do it like 2 days a week, and no alcohol for you of any kind. You aren't legal age to drink yet, in another year perhaps." he said and he ruffled his hair, he went over and just made eggs and bacon for himself and he sat down

I smiled..

"But I've gotten drunk before...Multiple times......I mean I have a fake ID." I mumbled.

I took a bite of the sausege, it taste so good, i moaned. Closeing my eyes and savering the taste.

he chuckled and he shook his head, "You are so naughty~" he said, "All right, but only one cup, nothing more." he said and went to the cabinet and filled a cup with alcohol, he set it down in front of him and he grinned. "Did you like the sausage so much that you moaned?" he said

I blushed...

"Ya it's really good it's must be like some fancy sausage right? Last time I had sausage it was not this good." I took a sip of the achol the liquid burning the back of my throat it felt nice. The last time i drank was after the football game we had won and boy did i get plastered. It hurt just thinking about it.

"When's the last time you got drunk."

"It's not that fancy, it's regular sausage, i just know how to cook it well." he said and he hummed in thought and he looked at him, "I think, the last time i got drunk, was a few months ago, it was a family gathering, and everyone was celebrating my dad's company expansion, naturally my cousin had me drink so much."

I laughed..

"You don;t know a party like a 'we just won the fucking football game party.' IT's the best way to get drunk! Well unless your me who is gay as fuck and all the drunk girls want to have sex...BUt still fun." I responded. I was happy just talking with him...

"Are you close with your cousin?"