Have you confessed your feelings to your "love"?

jeno_cide

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• lukaXGAMErs

• batista

• RedNoki

• 2 weeks later...

Confess? As in I'm the one initiating? No. But I've been confessed to before and, like, super fortunately I like the person back so I confessed to. AHIHI *memories*

• 2 weeks later...

Nope...I think...I can't love any more, that's why I'm reading BL and Yaoi.

To certain extent....I've quit loving...

Hmm...let's just say, hoping that BL heartbeating scene would translate into real-life, is quite impossible.

No since I've only had small crushes but thats it and If I did I know it will never happen since who would want to be in a relationship with me......T^T

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I may have. Haha. But that was a long time ago when I was about five? But not sort of confession 'I love you because the first time I saw you' and such stuff. The confession was sort of like 'I like how you do that, or keep playing with me everyday or being nice with me' . Yeah stuff like that. Stating simple things that meant 'I like you' to him.

I've confessed once, or maybe twice. The first time was with a really close friend, but I'm not sure if it counts. Because we were really really close, I'd always say stuff like "I love you man", and he'd just assume I meant as a friend (which was probably for the best).

The second time, I confessed to a girl I like and we actually agreed on a date! But I messed that up big time lmao. I waited at the meeting spot for half an hour before giving up, only to have her show up to my next class and ask why I wasn't there. Apparently, I gave her the wrong directions and accidentally stood her up. We managed to go on an actual date after that, but I was still so embarrassed that I didn't ask for a second one (despite that I think she really did like me back) :_red_fox 5

I'm feeling with you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
foxy3

I'm so unlucky when it comes to love... I'm so afraid to give my self to someone completley that i screw everything up. that is why I stand in my own way to experience my "happily ever after - ending" onionn3

because most of the people who confessed to me weren't my type and i turned them down, I'm afraid that the person i might really like some day, would do the same. because I'm very emotional i couldn't bear it so i just think I'm happy with just beeing good friends and don't even think of confessing... I know it's nuts... and i know it's my own fault to die as a lonely, single, old, wrinkled, grey woman one day cheetah3

I've never actually confessed to anyone before but if anything, I confess to the people I like after I'm sure I can't have them anymore. For example, there's this guy I liked early this year and I was sure he liked me too, we just never said anything about it. We were so close that the people around us definitely thought we were together but we weren't. But then in April, I went on exchange to Japan. This guy avoided me two weeks before I left. I was really hurt-- he just stopped talking to me and avoided me all the time. So, I went on exchange and never once called or even just messaged him. Then when I came back in August, I find out that he hooked up with one of our mutual friends. But not by him-- his girlfriend, one of my closest friends, told me.

You can imagine how I felt.

Then, he called me and asked if we could meet in school to talk. I agreed. He said he wanted to make sure he "wouldn't lose me as a friend" because he did like me. And I told him that I liked him too. Then there was this weird pause but I assured him that he wouldn't lose me. I don't know if I lied.

I'm a middle aged women, happy married with a kid. Never confessed to anyone in my younger days who I had a crush on, and will often tell my partner I love him. Wasn't always so, I only got with him as a "rebound". I had broken up with my then boyfriend they day before, and as I was feeling pi**doff I thought why not have a bit of casual sex. The next day, I saw how much it meant to him (we went to school together, so I'm guessing he had a crush on me all them years) and didn't have the heart to tell him I was just using him, so carried on seeing him. Days rolled in to weeks, weeks into months and after a couple of years, I can truthfully say I'm a lucky women to have him in my life, and wouldn't be without him. Guess you could say I've learned to love him. I will never tell him, how I felt in the early days, as it would break his heart.

I'm a middle aged women, happy married with a kid. Never confessed to anyone in my younger days who I had a crush on, and will often tell my partner I love him. Wasn't always so, I only got with him as a "rebound". I had broken up with my then boyfriend they day before, and as I was feeling pi**doff I thought why not have a bit of casual sex. The next day, I saw how much it meant to him (we went to school together, so I'm guessing he had a crush on me all them years) and didn't have the heart to tell him I was just using him, so carried on seeing him. Days rolled in to weeks, weeks into months and after a couple of years, I can truthfully say I'm a lucky women to have him in my life, and wouldn't be without him. Guess you could say I've learned to love him. I will never tell him, how I felt in the early days, as it would break his heart.

This is so nice. May you be happy always :)

I don't have someone that I could "love" yet. But I'm hoping one day that person will come (quite hard when the guys in manga/anime are hot)

You see, my parents had a rough marriage. They would always constantly argued. They divorced now; about three months ago. i guess that made us (my lil bro and me) just can't seem to be in a relationship. In fact, we just can't find what exactly is "love' - sounds cliché but that's about it. We don't get into relationship, and we don't do date(s). We still have crushes on someone/somebody, but still we don't approach them since it's just temporary. Idk, if one day, I found my "love", I'll maybe write here again.

^ im sorry to hear(or read) about that but one day, someone special will change things for you and you will finally get to know how love is.

About the question.. I think I have answered this already but yes, yes I have.

I'm so scared to try that out, to be honest. The risk of being rejected and the feeling of humiliation I know I'd feel if this happened is just too much.

• 1 month later...