The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“Then Yuki please bring us only clothes of these colours” he asked the girl and looked around while waiting. “Are you ok Lucas? Why are you covering your ears? Too noisy for you?” he asked his lover going close to him and petting his head. “Do you have sensitive ears, don’t you?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas lowers his ears and watches Yuki go get the clothes. He flickers his ears and looks at Tony, flickering his ears, "yes I am okay... they are pretty sensitive," he whimpers softly and rests his head on Tony's shoulder. Lucas wraps his tail around Tony's arm and purrs softly.

"You are so cute and soft Lucas. I wonder how sensitive you are down there" he whispered into his lover ear just in time as Yuki was back. "Here you have Tony. I'm not sure about your friend size..." she said looking on Lucas. Tony smiled and answered "He will try them and we will see ... Come on Lucas, choose what you want to try first".

Lucas blushes and tilts his head, flickering his ears and looks to the side. He looks at Tony and gasps, blushing and nods his head, "I-Its very sensitive," he blushes and watches Yuki come back. Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head, "o-okay," he smiles softly.

Tony let the neko to try some clothes while he did the same. Yuki knew already his size and his tastes so it was easy for him to select the clothes he liked most. Plus he was thinking on what Lucas said. Now that his neko was in heat he would have the opportunity to make love with him.

Lucas looks at all the clothes, pressing a finger against his mouth and flickers his ears a little. He watches Tony get dress and swishes his tail with a smile, "you look very nice in those," he picks up some clothes and presses them against his body.

“Thank you Lucas. I will buy them for sure. Come on, don’t be shy. Try some clothes too. Yuki can’t watch us” Tony explained to Lucas seeing his neko was still with the clothes on his hands and didn’t try anything yet. “Do you want me to help you?” he asked the neko touching gently his ears.

Lucas nods his head slowly and flickers his ears as he looks at the shirt. He blinks a little and takes his shirt off as he looks at Tony, swishing his head side to side. Lucas nods his head slowly, "y-yes I need help putting it above my head," he purrs as his ears were being touched.

"Ohhh, you are right Lucas. I forget about your ears" Tony said and let his clothes on the rack to help the neko. "Done. You look well in it Lucas. Here is the mirror. What do you think? Do you like it?" Tony asked his neko who was so shy.

Lucas flickers his ears and swishes tail side to side as Tony was putting on the clothes. He blinks a little and looks at the mirror, tilting his head to the side and looks up at Tony, "i...it looks good," he blushes and perks his ears up a little as he felt something rub against his neck, "w-what is that," he tries to touch it.

"Oh. It's just the tag Lucas. If we will buy the shirt we will cut it. You are so sensitive everywhere" Tony said looking on the neko. "Try some pants too. It will be a little hard because of your tail but we can fix them once we buy it" Tony explained to his lovely neko.

Lucas tilts his head to the side and nods his head, "oh those? Where I was before just cut them off since I didn't like the feeling of them touching my neck." He blushes and nods his head, slowly looking down at the pants. "H-How do I get them on with my tail?" Lucas slowly pulls his pants down, exposing his underwear and blushes, swishing his tail side to side while purring, "what do I do? Have you hold it as I put on the pants?"

“I wonder why they send you only with so few clothes.” Tony said loudly what he was thinking. “Let try them. I will hold the tail so you can put the pants on you. If we will buy them I will cut them and made them as the ones you have now. You won’t found anywhere in this stores pants for nekos Lucas." he explained.

Lucas tilts his head and flickers his ears, "well just so I have enough clothes so I wouldn't walk around naked maybe," he blushes softly. He nods his head and perks his ears up as Tony was holding his tail. Lucas blushes and flickers his ears, purring loudly as his tail was getting touched and pulls up his pants. He turns around to face Tony and blushes softly, "h-how does it look," he tilts his head to the side and looks at the pants, "so they don't have holes in pants here where my tail goes?"

“I won’t let you naked Lucas. You may tempt people if they see you naked” Tony teased the neko as he enjoyed touching his tail. “You look great in them. We will buy them for sure. No, they don’t have such pants as there were no nekos here until that company created you. Let’s try more clothes for you” Tony said and grabbed another pair of jeans for Lucas.

Lucas looks at Tony and blushes softly, flickering his ears a little, "h-huh so alot people like seeing another man's body?" He blushes and pulls up the pants completely over his thin waist. Lucas swishes his tail and nods his head, taking off the pants he was wearing and starts to put the jeans.

"Yes people are curious about the nekos now, especially about their tail and ears" Tony answered as he was still holding Lucas' tail into his hand. He started to play with it a little. "You look great in this pants too. We will buy them. Let's try more t-shirts too" he said smiling.

Lucas tilts his head to the side and blushes, nodding his head slowly and flickers his ears while swishing his tail. He blushes as Tony was playing with his tail and purrs softly, nodding his head, "o-okay," he takes off the pants and puts on his original pants, looking at the shirts.

“Choose one Lucas. Maybe this one?” Tony asked giving Lucas a t-shirt. In the next hour they kept trying cloths and chose what to buy. Tony looked on his watch and smiled “Is lunch time my neko. Let’s go and eat to a restaurant here. They have a great pizza” Tony suggested as they went out of the shop.

Lucas nods his head as he puts on the t-shirt and flickers his ears a little. He puts on a few others and then finally puts on his shirt he was originally had on, nodding his head slowly, "l-lunch time? Already," he swishes his tail and nods his head slowly, "o-okay let's go then," Lucas smiles and follows Tony out of the shop.

Tony sited down on his chair and took the menu into his hands. "Do you know what is this Lucas? You have here all the food the restaurant has and you order what you want to eat. I will take a pizza. What do you want?" he asked the neko who had no idea what he should do.

Lucas sits down next to Tony and flickers his ears a little, tilting his head as he looked at the menu. He perks up his head as he looks at Tony and points at the menu, "I-I want pizza to," he wags his tail slowly with and rests his head on Tony's arm, whimpering softly.

The waiter approached their table and Tony ordered "Two pizzas please; one with tune for my neko. Also some orange juice and as dessert some cheesecake". As the waiter left he looked on Lucas. "Do you like the town baby?"

Lucas looks at the side menus and tilts his head to the side as he listens to Tony order. He flickers his ears and watches the waiter leave, slowly looking at Tony. Lucas smiles and swishes his tail, "it seems pretty interesting here.. I am not use to see all of these people looking at me though.."

"Yes they looked too much on you Lucas. But you are mine. After we will eat I will take you to a jewellery shop. I will buy a pandantive for you and one for me so everyone can see you belong to me" Tony said petting his neko' s head.