The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“So it is easy to charge you. I will take the box in my room then and keep it. “ Tony put the instructions inside the box, he closed it and took it to his room. Back to his living room he petted his neko and sited down in front of his PC. “Then you can watch me playing if you want” he said to his pet and soon he was so captivated by his game that he forgot about Lucas. It was already dark outside when he realised he was hungry.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas nods his head with a smile, "just.. think of it as a cordless controller. Those usually need charging right? It will be the same kind of thing," he swishes his tail and tilts his head as he watches Tony walk back to his bedroom and coming back to the living room. Lucas nods his head slowly and lowers his ears, "I just don't want to miss you up," he watches Tony play his game, perking his ears up and looks out the window. Lucas rubs his stomach and blushes, "my stomach is talking I think. Its making urk noises," he swishes his tail and sticks out his tongue.

“You are hungry Lucas and I’m hungry too. Let’s have our dinner and then is time for bed.” Tony said shutting down the PC after he stared for few seconds on his cute pet. “I played enough games for today. I need to rest.” he added and went to kitchen. He wanted some omurice so he took out from fridge all the ingredients he needed to prepare 2 omurices. “It’s almost ready Lucas. Please go and wash your hands” he yelled to his neko.

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head slowly, "o-okay dinner first and then bedtime," he wags his tail and watches Tony turn off his PC. He blinks while looking at Tony and nods his head slowly, watching Tony going into the kitchen and tilts his head to the side. Lucas perks up his ears and nods his head, "o-okay," he stands up and walks into the bathroom, washing his hands.

As Lucas entered into the kitchen Tony smiled “Sit down Lucas. I will go wash my hands too” he ran to bathroom and washed his hands quickly then returned to kitchen. “What juice does you like Lucas? I have kiwi and orange one. Or do you prefer some milk? I usually drink milk before going to bed. It relaxes me and I’m having a good sleep. Plus kitties love milk” Tony explained and started to eat.

Lucas was drying his hands and sits down at the table, wagging his tail and turns his head as he watches Tony go into the other room. His ears perk up when Tony came back and smiles softly. Lucas tilts his head and flickers ears a little while holding his tail, "milk is fine," he smiles and watches Tony cook.

Tony went to the fridge and took out the milk and poured it in 2 glasses. “Here you have your milk Lucas. Now please eat your omurice or it will get cold” he asked his neko as he sited back on his chair and continued to eat his food. After he finished he went to look if he had some dessert. “I have some cherry pie Lucas” he exclaimed cutting 2 slices for both of them. As he gave to the neko his plate with the pie he touched by mistake his tail.

Lucas watches Tony and wags his tail as he was watching him. He takes the glass of milk and steps it down next to his plate, nodding his head as he starts eating. Lucas finishes eating and drinks the rest of his milk, tilting his head to the side and nods his head slowly. Lucas looks down at the pie and sniffs it, poking it a few times before finally eating it.

“Did you like your food Lucas? “ Tony asked as the neko was sniffing the food. “Maybe he’s not used with this kind of food.” he thought as he was eating his pie. “It’s just cherry pie, something sweet before bed Lucas” he explained and stood up taking the empty plates to wash them. Living with the neko seemed to be funny.

Lucas tilts his head to the side and nods his head slowly, "yes it was pretty good," he smiles and continues eating the cherry pie. He wags his tail and purrs softly as he hiccups, finishing his pie and licks his hands to his tail. Lucas watches Tony wash the plates and yawns, getting off the table and stretches purring, walking into the other room.

After he finished washing the plates Tony dried them and switched the lights off as he left the kitchen. His neko was already into his bed. “Good night Lucas” he wished the other and went to bathroom to brush his teeth and to take his pyjama on. Once he was ready he went into his room and lay in bed yawning. He felt tired and sleepy so he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Lucas flickers his ears and perks his head up, hearing Tony and purrs softly, hiding under the blanket and goes back to sleep. His ears flickering, listening to Tony brush his teeth and purrs softly, continues sleeping. Lucas' ears flicker a little and opens his eyes a little, turning his head a little to look over his shoulder and wags his tail, falling back asleep.

Tony woke up during the night as he was thirsty. He went to the kitchen and poured some water for him. He drank it slowly and went back to bed. He covered himself with the blanket and turned around. In the next moment he felt something on his legs and then some arms around his waist. “What? The neko is here with me in bed?” he thought and just stayed there looking on the ceiling.

Lucas purrs softly in his sleep, swishing his tail side to side slowly as he slowly turns onto his other side. He lets out a soft sigh and wakes up a little, watching Tony get out of the bed and curls up to continue sleeping. Lucas covers his face as he was sleeping and flickers his ears a little, waking up and looks at Tony, wagging his tail, "you couldn't sleep?"

“I didn’t know you are here in bed with me Lucas. I thought you are sleeping on the couch. I just went to drink some water. Don’t worry. Let’s sleep again” he said pulling the neko closer to his chest. “He’s so soft and warm” Tony thought as he closed his eyes and was listening to Lucas purring. He felt more than comfortable around his neko, he finally had someone close to him after so long.

Lucas lowers his ears and presses his hands to his chest, "I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to startle you," he lowers his ears a little with a sigh. He blinks a little as he got pulled closer to Tony and purrs softly, closing his eyes and falls back asleep, purring. Lucas wraps his arms around Tony slowly and rests his head on Tony's chest while sleeping.

Tony woke up in the morning feeling something warm on his chest. He looked on his neko head and gently touched his ears. He never liked girls, he always loved men but now that this neko was in his house he couldn’t understand what’s with him. He had the desire to make love with this cute neko. He wanted to feel the other under him. “I’m hard already. I should go to bathroom but I can’t wake him up…”

Lucas purrs softly in his sleep and wiggles around a little with a whimper, covering his face with his arm. He nuzzles against Tony's chest and purrs softly, swishing his tail side to side and perks up his ears. Lucas slowly wakes up and yawns, rubbing his eyes, "d..do you need to go to the bathroom?" He tilts his head to the side and yawns a little, curling up to the pillow and purrs while he starts to fall asleep once again.

“Yes I need to go to bathroom” Tony answered and ran from bed once the neko changed his position. When he finished his shower he changed himself into daily clothes and went to his PC. He didn’t feel so hungry so until his neko would wake up he planned just to play games. Later he can do the breakfast and get ready to leave for shopping.

Lucas flickers his ears a little in his sleep, listening to the shower water run. He wakes up as soon as the water turned off and watched Tony get dress from a split second, getting off the bed and stretches. Lucas tilts his head and watches Tony go to his computer, walking towards the living room and looks out the window, listening to the morning sounds.

“Oh, you wake up Lucas. Did you sleep well? I will cook the breakfast for us and then we will go in town. I need to do some shopping and to buy clothes for you. I’m sure you will like in town.” Tony explained smiling. He stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare some fry eggs and ham for them.

Lucas flickers ears and nods his head as he yawns, pulling his shirt down and rubs his eyes. He perks up his ears a little and nods his head slowly, lowering his ears, "sorry that I didn't come with alot of clothing." Lucas watches Tony go into the kitchen and sits on the couch, holding his tail and lays down, putting his tail into his mouth to start giving himself a bath.

" It's not your fault Lucas. Plus I will buy some for me too so you don't need to apologise. What are you doing?" Tony asked as he was cooking. Since he didn' t get any answer he let the ham in the pan and went to see where the neko was. " You are like a real cat Lucas" he said watching how the neko was cleaning himself.

Lucas flickers his ears and tilts his head while he licks his tail, "oh.. so you needed to go to the store anyway?" He blinks a little and looks up at Tony as he was licking his tail, "does this look weird," Lucas holds the tip of his tail into his mouth and slowly sits up. Lucas looks at Tony and then the kitchen, "is breakfast almost done," he tilts his head to the side.

" It looks a little strange to me Lucas. Why don' t you have a shower if you need to clean yourself?" Tony asked looking to his neko. " Yes our breakfast is ready. Please go and wash your hands" he said before he went back to the kitchen. He put the food on the plates and took out the milk from the fridge.