The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas perks his ears up a little and pouts a little, "aww but why? Is that a wedding rule or something? If so, I don't like that one," he lowers his ears a little.  He tilts his head to the side, "I can't even sleep with you tonight either? Well I suppose we will make up for it when we go on our honeymoon," he wags his tail. Lucas kisses Tony and nods his head, "okay," he wags his tail a little as his stomach starts to growl.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Tony explained "They want us to have a proper wedding so the night before wedding you will spend it with the ladies and I with my father... I suppose. I will meet him while you have your surgery. My mother asked me to meet him at his favourite restaurant". They entered into the kitchen and had a seat. "Good morning boys, the breakfast is ready. Please eat well". Rose greeted them. Tony hugged his mother "Are you sure you can take my lover after his upgrade?" She nodded "Don't worry, we will take good care of him, you just enjoy your time with your idiot father. Be sure you will buy him a blue tuxedo to go with my dress". Tony sighed "I hope to have a nice chat with him mother but we aren't friends you know". Rose pretended she was sulking "I know you need time to forgive him but please son, we both want to be at your wedding". Tony nodded "Ok, I will try". 

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony and nods his head slowly, "oh so they just want our wedding to be a typical wedding where the wife and groom don't see each other until it's time the actual wedding," he tilts his head. He wondered about how the day will go, spending time with the ladies instead of Tony like he usually does. "Oh, did she," he tilts his head as he walks into the kitchen and sits down. Lucas wags his tail and starts eating breakfast while he listens to Tony, wondering if Tony will make up with his father since he won't be there since he needed to get his upgrade. "This sure is yummy," he wags his tail side to side as he continues eating.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony finished to eat and smiled "Let's go love. We have to be there in 30 minutes and it takes us a little until we will be back in town". Rose kissed Lucas "Don't be scared. Everything will be ok". Tony nodded and they left the house in a hurry. He started the engine of his car and drove as fast as he could. 

Lucas finishes eating and hiccups softly while blushing a little, wagging his tail a little, "it was so good." He perks his ears up as he looks at Tony, nodding his head, "oh, alright," he lowers his head a little. He looks at Rose, flickering his ears a little and slowly nods his head as he follows Tony outside, holding onto his hand and was getting rather nervous. Lucas sits in the car and puts on the seat belt while Tony started driving.

• 3 weeks later...

Tony parked the car in front of the factory and yelled "Wow, it's a huge factory. Do you remember in what building do you used to live?" He asked his lover as he got outside his car. "Let's get inside. They gave me the code access. We should look for Mr. Smith". He held Lucas' hand as they headed to the main building of the factory. 

Lucas looks at Tony and then looks at the factory as he got out of the car, wagging his tail side to side since it had been a long time since he had been here. He perks his ears up and looks at Tony, "we were looked after on the top floor. It was divided into sections with the younger ones that needed to play to stay active on the top floor from the ones that bred to produce more androids on the bottom floor." He nods his head, "okay," he wags his tail and holds Tony's hand, walking with him inside the building.

• 3 weeks later...

"Here you are" Mr. Smith said once they entered inside. Tony smiled "Do you recognise Lucas? He is the first android that left this factory". Mr. Smith nodded "Of course. Let's go Lucas. You will see your Master later". Tony giggled "We are lovers actually. Never was a pet-master relationship between us". Mr. Smith smiled "Please come back in 6 hours after your lover". Tony kissed Lucas' forehead before he left "Don't be afraid love. I love you". 

Lucas perks his ears up and looks at Mr. Smith, wagging his tail side to side with a smile. He perks his ears up and slowly nods his head, "okay," he swishes his tail side to side.  He blushes a little and nods his head slowly, "yes, Tony is right," he rubs the back of his head. Lucas looks at Tony as his forehead was kissed and nods his head, "okay, see you later. I love you too," he then looks at Mr. Smith, ready to follow him to the operating room.

• 3 weeks later...

Tony went out of the factory and sighed. He never stood away from his lover for so long. But he remembered he had a meeting with his father so he headed to his car to go to the restaurant where his father waited for him. Once he got there he was surprised to see his father was already there waiting for him. He got out of his car and gazed on the man he haven't seen for years. He couldn't believe his eyes - his aunt was right: he looked like his father. "Hello Tony. I'm so happy to see you". Tony smirked "Why do you want to see me? I still like boys, you know? You throw me away like I had plague when I was a kid". His father nodded "I know you still like boys but I don't care anymore. You are my son no matter what. Let's enter inside and chat for a while, please". 

"Aw look it's little Lucas. Don't you look well," the nurse mentions with a smile and rubs his head, "so are you nervous about your surgery?"

Lucas lowers his ears and slowly nods his head, "yeah... maybe just a little."

"Everything will be fine. Please take off your clothes and lay down on the bed okay dear," the nurse mentions softly before getting her gloves on.

Lucas slowly nods his head as he takes off his clothes and lays down on the table. He watches another nurse gather his clothes, putting everything in a bag.

The nurse lifts Lucas' hair to the side to press his shut down button, "when you wake up, you will be a little neko boy," she smiles and covers Lucas with a blanket.

Lucas perks his ears up and looks at the nurse, "wait before I go to sleep, can you make sure the doctor makes me able to produce children?"

"I will see what I can do, how many do you want to have? So you don't have millions of them," the nurse laughs a little since she knew how naughty nekos can be. She always felt rather bad to be involved with this procedure since the androids are ageless and can live forever but she was glad that some of them wanted to grow old with their lovers.

"Uh... I am not sure. I think Tony will only be able to handle one baby, I think, maybe two at max," Lucas looks at the nurse as he starts to feel like he was dozing off. He could feel himself close to shutting down.

"Alright, I will let the doctor know to set a limit and rubs Lucas' head, "it's time to go to sleep now okay little one." She looks up and see the doctor who was going to be operating on Lucas.

Lucas looks at the doctor and then the nurse, nodding his head as he closes his eyes, shutting down, knowing that this will be the last time he would shut down like this. He was kinda glad he was turning into a full human, growing old with Tony, not needing to worry about getting charged or broken so in a way, he did look forward to the upgrade. And he knew one thing wouldn't change too much, going into a heat cycle.

The doctor smiles as he starts working on Lucas before the nurse interrupted. "Hm? Yes what is it?"

"Lucas has made a personal request to be able to bare children. He thinks his lover would only be able to handle one child but maybe the possibility to have two," the nurse mentions.

The doctor nods his head, "alright, will keep that in mind as I work," he gets back to working on Lucas, opening his stomach and adjusts a setting for Lucas to have no more then two children. He closes Lucas' stomach and looks over Lucas. He was glad Lucas was made with a body that was mostly almost a human. If it weren't for the parts he had, USB slot use for charging and the shut off button, Lucas pretty much already looked like a human.  The doctor removes the USB slot and shut off/turn on button completely, sealing it with a special sealing agent that was would cover the parts with human like skin. The doctor goes to get the special drink that he created that speed up the process in changing an android's body into a human body, mostly the mechanical parts the android ran on. 

The doctor open Lucas' mouth, lifting up Lucas' head a little and pours the drink down Lucas' throat, watching Lucas' body react and felt his skin a little, feeling a bit more skin like compare to how it was before. The doctor looks at the nurse, "so did Lucas mentioned anything about wanting to still be a neko? Or does he want to be a human?" The doctor made a slight
incision to make sure Lucas bled blood and not oil. When he saw blood, he quickly wrapped his arm.

"Lucas didn't really mention that... but probably should keep him the way he is, a neko," the nurse looks at the doctor.

The doctor nods his head as looks at Lucas' ears and tail, "yeah... it probably would have really hurt since the body is starting to react as a human now as you saw from him bleeding blood. But at least I don't really need to do much about those, they are already like an actual cat tail and ears." The doctor scans Lucas' body, making sure he had what normal humans had, muscles, an actual heart, a brain, bones, intestines, and other things.  Seeing that everything was all set, the doctor looks at the nurse, "alright, Lucas is all set, take him into the recovery room until whoever comes to get him comes. Also tell whoever comes to get Lucas might need to let me sleep for a while. This is a rather big procedure for a ex-android."

The nurse nods her head and then takes Lucas to the recovery room. Once there, the nurse unwraps Lucas' arm, applying ointment to help recover the incision and re-wraps Lucas' arm, rubbing Lucas' head. The nurse looked up who brought Lucas in the first place, seeing the cell number and then dials it, calling Tony.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony had a seat and looked around. The restaurant was almost empty and he was glad there were few customers inside. His father smiled "You grew so much son, you are a student already". Tony nodded "Yea, I'm a Junior in College but I also have a job. My aunt bought me my own flat so I don't need anything from you". His father sighed "I know. But legally you are my son and your mother is my wife. I want to take care of you". Tony almost yelled "Isn't it a little too late for that?" His father sighed again "I know I was wrong but your mother decided to give a chance as long as I accept you for who you are". Tony laughed "And do you?" His father nodded "I do. I even saw you and your lover from far. You two are a nice couple". Tony smiled "We love each other lots and we can even have kids. So you will get to be a grandfather as you wanted long ago". His father took his wallet out of his coat and opened it showing to Tony of photo of him on his first day at College "I was there that day, watching you from afar and being proud of you. I didn't come to you as I was scared you will reject me. Plus I was looking for your mother, since she left me I wasn't myself". Tony was surprised to hear that "You had a mistress..." The elder man sighed "Yea, as I couldn't live alone. But once I found you and your mother I stopped seeing any woman. Your aunt will kill me if I cheat Rose, you know that". Tony giggled "Yea, she will. But if mother gives you another chance, my aunt have to accept you. Plus they have a business together now, so you will have to live with them". His father nodded "I plan to open a bakery for your mother in the village, I already bought a small house for us there. So we won't live far from your aunt. Can we go now to buy your tuxedo? Your mother insisted I go with you". Tony laughed "Let's drink a coffee first. I still don't know what colour to buy. Do you have any idea?" Soon the two men were chatting about clothes and when Tony's phone rang he answered quickly "Yes, so the surgery was a success... He needs to rest for now... Oh, so I can take him home in 5 hours. Thank you so much". His father smiled "Your lover is ok so let's go shopping before we will go after him. You drive, I came here by taxi". 

After the call, the nurse looks over at Lucas and rubs his head with a smile, "don't worry little neko, your lover will be here in 5 hours to pick you up. You will need to rest some to recover from your operation. Make sure your lover lets you rest when you two get home," the nurse stands up and goes to look after the other patients while Lucas was sleeping.

• 3 weeks later...

Tony had to admit he had a good time with his father. He had good taste so both of them got 2 beautiful tuxedoes for the weeding. They met the ladies as well since Tony called them that Lucas can't go to shopping with them anymore as he had to rest after his surgery. His father greeted his aunt and Tony laughed as she hugged him. Luna sniffed him and laughed "Your father is handsome as you Tony. I have to admit you take after him, including the horny part". Tony laughed and whispered to his father "The nekos smell is the best, they know easily our hormones". His father nodded "I'm Raphael, Rose' husband". Linda smirked "If you ever made my sister cry again or hurt your son you are a dead man". Raphael giggled "It's nice to see you again Linda, you didn't change at all, still a badass woman". Linda laughed "Yes, I am. I have to be to protect my love ones". She took the shopping bags from Tony's arms "Go now to take your lover. Your idiot father can go with us to buy stuffs".

The doctor comes in to check on Lucas. He noticed that Lucas was still sleeping and smiles a little, rubbing Lucas' head, "that's a good boy. Get all rested up. You need it after such a long procedure. It's best to get as much rest as you can." He checks the time, knowing there was still some time before Tony came to get Lucas. As the doctor was looking over Lucas, the nurse came in and looks at the doctor, "so should we see if he wants anything to eat? I know he is still sleeping but he will probably wake up soon and want to have something to eat."

"Maybe but for now, Lucas needs to sleep since it will be a matter of time before Tony comes to pick him up," the doctor mentions before leaving to go check on his other patients.

The nurse watches the doctor leave and sits down at her desk while also watching Lucas' vitals to make sure he was doing okay.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony rushed to the factory as he excited to see his lover. The nurse let him in and smiled "Lucas woke up 30 minutes ago and he ate a little. He's in the wheelchair waiting for you". Tony nodded "My female relatives wanted to take him but after I told them he needs to rest, they send me instead". The nurse opened the door and let him in. Tony giggled seeing Lucas "You look like a baby. How are you feeling? Are you ready to go home?" 

The doctor hears some commotion coming from the other room and smiles a little as he looks at Lucas, "sounds like your lover, Tony is here to get you. Be sure to rest plenty when you get home. You still have all that medicine in your system so what's best for you is to sleep."

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at the doctor, nodding his head slowly as he perks his ears up as he looks at Tony. As much as he wanted to get up and hug pounce Tony, his legs felt like jello from sleeping so long. He wags his tail and tilts his head to the side, "I-I look like a baby," he blushes a little. "I'm good. A little sore and my legs feel like jello from sleeping too long." Lucas nods his head, "yes I'm ready to go home," he wags his tail side to side.

Another nurse pushes Lucas down the hallway and then outside, "where is your car Tony? Lucas is a little too weak right now to walk."

Tony answered "It's over there. I will go and open the door so I can carry Lucas after". The nurse nodded and waited for Tony to prepare the car. He then came back and after thanking her one more time he took Lucas into his arms  and headed to the car. "I will call mother to prepare the room for you. You have to sleep alone tonight to recover. I had no clue your surgery is so hard". Tony made sure Lucas is staying comfortable on the back seat before he went on the driver seat and headed home. 

Lucas perks his ears up as he watches as Tony walks over to the car. He swishes his tail side to side as he was getting picked up by Tony, resting his head on his chest. Lucas perks his ears up and lowers his ears slightly, "I got to sleep by myself?" He slowly nods his head, "well it takes a lot of work to make an android into a human." He curls up in the back seat and closes his eyes, falling asleep to the movements of the car as Tony was driving.

• 3 weeks later...

When they arrived home, Tony smiled seeing his lover was sleeping peacefully in the back. He got out of the car and opened the back door gently taking his neko outside without waking him. He then get inside the house as his mother already opened the front door for them. "I prepared a room for him downstairs so it will be easier for Lucas". Tony nodded and took his love into his room. Once Lucas was in bed, he pulled a chair to seat near the bed and hold his hand while the neko was still sleeping. 

Lucas flickers his ears a little while he was sleeping, mumbles softly when he heard a door opening but he continues to sleep since he was still tired, even if he had already slept for hours now. He continues to sleep soundly and slightly rubs his face against Tony's chest, purring softly. He felt as he was now laying on a bed, feeling the warmth of Tony's hand on his as he continues sleeping.

One of the kittens that grew quite the bond with Lucas jumps on the bed and curls up by Lucas' head while he slept, slightly licking Lucas' cheek and rubs against Lucas' cheek while purring.

• 3 weeks later...

Tony wasn't so happy since the kitten was there but didn't throw him away as he knew Lucas needed confort. He was still jealous of the kitties even he knew Lucas was only his. Luna came later into the room with a tray full of food for Tony. "Please eat something, you didn't eat anything from noon and it's 9 PM already. Tony nodded" Where are my parents?" Luna explained" Your father left and your mother and aunt went with the flowers for your wedding to the small Chapel". Tony thanked her before he started to eat. He didn't want to move away from his lover not even for a minute. 

Lucas continues sleeping until he felt a little warm near his face, smiling a little as he nuzzles against the kitten while he continues sleeping. He flickers his ears a little as he could hear his mom as she was talking with Tony while he was sleeping still. He slightly turns on his side and rubs the kitten a little while sleeping.

The kitten licks Lucas' hand and purrs a little while sleeping near Lucas' face.

• 4 weeks later...

Once Tony finished to eat he let the tray on the table and turned around to look at Luna. "You need to sleep as you are pregnant". Luna laughed "Don't worry, I'm fine. The doctor told me my babies are fine". Tony gazed at her "Babies? Are you pregnant with twins?" Luna nodded "Yea, but no idea what they are". Tony smiled "Can you look after the kittens and your babies". She laughed again "Of course". 

Lucas flickers his ears a little as he turns on his side, facing Tony in his sleep and slightly moves his hand a bit. He waves it a bit and whimpers softly as he tries to grab Tony's hand. He eventually takes hold of Tony's hand and takes his hand to his mouth, licking one of Tony's fingers in his sleep and purrs softly.