The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Luna ate her cake and asked for more. Rose laughed "You are like me Luna. I used to eat lots of sweets when I was pregnant with Tony. I wished to have a daughter too but I never get pregnant again after I gave birth to Tony". Linda feed the kitties and smiled "Yea, I wished a niece too but now we have Luna. She can be our daughter Rose". Tony giggled "You have 2 sons mother. Why you want a daughter?" 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas wags his tail as he was eating cake. He listens to Luna, Rose and Linda, tilting his head as he continues eating and looks at Tony, flickering his ears a little and laughs a little, "all mothers want daughters. It must be a lady thing," he finishes his slice of cake, "I am thirsty from the slice of cake," he swishes his tail side to side.

Rose giggled "I have 2 sons but I want a daughter too. Why you won't let me?" Linda smirked "Stop fighting you two. You always are stubborn. Go and bring some juice for your lover Tony and you Rose go and check the oven. You have an apple pie there for the Priest. I will go to visit him tonight. He wants some roses for his sister's birthday". Tony went after the juice and took out from fridge some milk as well. "Here you have love. Choose what you want to drink". 

Lucas tilts his head and flickers his ears, "Luna can be your daughter," he wags his tail. He looks at Linda and flickers his ears, watching as Tony was getting drinks. Lucas looks at Tony and flickers his ears, "I want the milk. I didn't get any yet because mom has been drinking it all," he swishes his tail.

Luna giggled "I'm sorry Lucas. Since I will have a baby I like to drink lots of milk lately. I will try to drink juice as well". Linda laughed "I will buy more milk for you 2 and the kitties. 2 bottles for week is not enough anymore". Tony poured the milk into the glass and gave it to his lover. "Just drink babe so you can have enough strength to help me move the furniture in Luna's room". 

Lucas perks his ears up and shakes his head, "n-no it's okay mom. You need milk more than me right now since your pregnant," he wags his tail a little. He looks at Linda and wags his tail, "yeah with two nekos in the house, there should probably be more milk in stock, especially currently with my mom being pregnant." He looks at Tony and wags his tail as he then drinks the milk, nodding his head as he felt the kitty rubs against him and he lets out a giggle, "it tickles."

Luna giggled "But they are cute Lucas. They are my friends here". Tony sighed "No matter how cute they are, they keep bothering my boyfriend". Rose laughed "How can you be jealous because of them? This is childish". Tony explained "They are always after Lucas, even when we are in bed. I want my privacy you know". 

Lucas looks at Luna and tilts his head, "but are Rose and Linda consider your friends as well," he flickers his ears a little. He looks at Tony and blushes a little as he laughs a little, wags his tail, "aw but you should already know that I belong to you only," he swishes his tail side to side. "Ever since the day you opened my box and activated me."

Tony nodded "I know you belong to me but you can transform yourself into a cat. What if you will fall in love with a real cat and you want to mate with it?". Luna laughed "We can only like a human or a neko, not a cat. Let's go in my room now, you have to move the furniture". Tony nodded and followed Luna. 

Lucas looks at Tony and tilts his head while blushing, "just because I can turn into a cat doesn't mean I want to mate with an actual cat silly," he laughs a little. He looks at Luna and wags his tail, "maybe you can't mom but I can. Maybe only the newer models can," he rubs his chin a little. Lucas nods his head as he follows Tony and Luna to her room.

• 2 weeks later...

Luna showed them that she wanted them to move and Tony laughed "Do you really want to move the crib next to your bed? It's too early for it. You should put the bed for kittens next to your bed. They may like to feel you closer to them without climbing into your bed. Let me bring the bed for them first. I have to see how big it is". Luna nodded and grabbed Lucas "I will like to chat with my son until you come back". Tony sighed but he let Lucas there. 

Lucas tilts his head, "can't both the crib and the kitties bed be near her bed? I mean depending on where the bed is, I am sure it is possible for both of the beds to be near her bed," he wags his tail. He perks his ears up and looks as he was grabbed, looking at Luna and tilts his head, wondering what she wanted to talk to as he watches Tony walk out of the room. He looks at Luna, "what's going on mom," he looks at her rather confusingly.

Luna giggled "I want to ask you something. You may think I'm crazy or something...Do you want to bear Tony's child?" she petted his head. "They can upgrade you to have a baby. I'm sure Rose and Linda want to have a nephew. What do you say?" 

Tony went back into the secret room and find the bed for the kitties. He took it out and hurried back to the house, he was curious what Luna wanted from his lover.

Lucas tilts his head, wondering what his mom was going to ask as he flickers his ears a little. He perks his ears up while blushing, "bear Tony's child? I can be upgraded into having a baby? Not just turning into a human?" Lucas looks down at his stomach and then looks at Luna, nodding his head as he wags his tail, "but... I wonder what Tony would think this idea? Or... are we surprising him?"

Luna giggled "I think you should give him a surprise. I'm sure he will love you more if you can give him a child". Tony heard her answered and yelled "I love Lucas as he is now. A MAN. I don't want any kid, he can't bear a child for me, nor I want. Stop trying to stick your nose inside our relationship". Luna nodded and Tony gave her the bed for kitties. "Clean it and put it wherever you want. Lucas and I will leave this place".

Lucas blushes a little and wags his tail a little, "well... a surprise would be nice. I am just not sure how he would feel about that kind of surprise." He perks his ears up and look at Tony, tilting his head to the side as he looks at Luna, lowering his ears before looking at Tony, wondering if he really didn't want any kids or if he was caught up by the moment.

Luna laughed as the boys left her room "Men. They always run of a child responsability" She touched her belly and smiled "Oh my little one, your brother has a silly lover". Tony entered into his room holding Lucas' hand tightly "My neko, you know I love you as you are. You aren't a woman. I only agreed you to wear a dress for our wedding but I know you are a neko male. I don't want any kid".

Lucas looks at Tony and flickers his ears as he tilts his head, looking down at his hand while Tony held it tightly. "I already know you love me the way I am. So you.. really don't want to have a kid with me," he lowers his ears a little. "You can be honest now that we are alone," he swishes his tail side to side.

• 2 weeks later...

"I'm honest Lucas. We are both male, how can we have kids? You know I'm gay, I never liked any woman, nor I slept with any. But what about you? Do you want to have a kid?" Tony asked taking his lover's hands into his. "I want to make you happy my neko. That's my biggest desire. But maybe you want something else from me?"

"Well... just because we are both boys doesn't mean having a kid is not possible," Lucas wiggles his tail a little. He perks his ears up and blushes a little, biting his bottom lip, "well... since I am a neko, Male nekos can do have different functions than a human male." Lucas looks down as his hand was taken into Tony's and then looks at Tony while blushing, nodding his head slowly, "I... do want to have a kid with you. It might hurt since I won't be an android anymore but I want to have a little neko with you," he wags his tail.

Tony nodded slowly "I don't want you to be hurt while giving birth. But if you want to be a neko mother I can't stop you. Plus you know we don't use condoms since we both are healthy and a couple for long time. So it's possible for you to get pregnant. So what to say... If will happen we will raise our child". 

Lucas blushes and shakes his head slowly, "no don't worry about me. Getting hurt during birth is just part of it and I don't mind really," he wags his tail. Lucas nods his head, "yes I don't mind raising a child with you," he nuzzles against Tony's chest while purring softly.

Tony blushed "So you can give birth as a woman? I have to ask the company how can a neko male have a baby and giving birth. Once I find out I will choose if we can have one or not. A kid means less sex between us. You know I'm very horny". 

"I mean... obviously with woman it comes out a... different spot. But with a male, it will come out the place you love to go inside," Lucas purrs and wags his tail. He tilts his head to the side and laughs a little, "oh.. I am sure Luna, Rose and Linda will take care of our kid so we can have... some time together," he licks Tony's cheek.

Tony sighed "So you really want to have a child. I will get used with the idea. They will upgrade you tomorrow so I will ask them to make sure you can have a baby" he jumped on bed "Yea, the ladies can look after the baby but we are their parents".