The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Rose giggled "Your aunt will come to your wedding, don't worry. If you invite him to your wedding she has to accept him for few hours". Tony sighed "Mother, can you tell aunt about it please? I don't want to hide it from her. She's like a mother to me". Rose nodded and gave Luna a glass of milk "This is for you, Linda will feed the kittens later". Tony petted his neko "I'm only jealous because they are clingy to you. You know I don't like anyone to touch you. Only I'm allowed". 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas looks at Rose and wags his tail with a smile, nodding his head. He looks at Tony and flickers his ears, "maybe it would be best to tell her... that way she doesn't get a unexpected surprise.. especially something like this." He looks at Tony and laughs a little, wagging his tail, "aw... but you do stuff they can't do silly," he nuzzles against Tony with a purr.

Tony giggled "Hm, so I can give you pleasure while they can't". Luna slapped Tony over his head "Big pervert, you are only thinking about doing it". Tony smirked "Of course I do. I love your son". Rose laughed harder "Here we go again. Stop you two from fighting and go to eat. The food is getting cold". Linda entered into the house being pissed off "Rose, I have to talk with you for a minute". Rose sighed and followed her sister out "Do you see Patrick, don't you?" Linda nodded "Why is your ex husband around my house?" Rose smiled "We are still married sis and he wants to apologise to our son. Tony agreed to speak with him tomorrow". Linda was still angry "If he dares to hurt my nephew again, I will kick you both out of here."

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes a little as he nods his head a little. He flickers his ears and laughs a little, "don't worry mom, I can handle it. I mean... I am going to be Tony's soon to be wife so," he blushes a little. He perks his ears up, "oh right, we shouldn't let the food get cold, that would be bad," he looks over at Linda, seeing how mad she looked. He lowered his ears, he didn't like seeing people mad as he sits down at the dining table and perks his ears up, "I am getting hungry," he wags his tail a little.

Tony petted Lucas' head. "I'm hungry too. Let's eat and let the ladies to talk. Women are stranges sometimes". Luna giggled "We aren't complicated Tony but men think we are". Tony nodded and started to eat. Linda and Rose came back and started to eat as well "My boys, I have a great news" Linda said "Everything is ready for your wedding, I buy even the plane tickets for you to go in your honeymoon". Tony laughed "We could go by car, it's only 4 hours from here". Linda smiled "And only one hour by plane". 

Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail side to side, "okay," he nuzzles Tony and then sits down at the table, swishing his tail slightly. He then starts eating as well and perks his ears up, "there is so much to do, I get my upgrade, then married and then honeymoon," he nuzzles against Tony with a purr, "so are you looking forward to all of this at once," he tilts his head to the side as he continues eating and purrs, "so yummy."

• 2 weeks later...

Tony laughed "You eat lots love. It seems you were hungry indeed". Rose giggled "I hope you two let some space for some ice-cream. Auntie bought some for you". Tony nodded "Both of us like ice-cream so we will never refuse one" Linda took out some strawberry icecream and gave it to Tony. Then took out some chocolate ice-cream and gave it to Lucas. "Here you have boys. Enjoy it". 

Lucas perks his ears and swishes his tail, "well, the food tastes so good, it's hard not to want to eat it," he laughs a little. "I can't resist yummy tasting food. I don't want to be rude and deny it," he flickers his ears. "But I did eat pretty good at the place I was before until you brought me," he looks at Tony.  He wags his tail, "there is always room for ice cream," he purrs softly. He flickers his ears as he looks at the chocolate ice cream, wagging his tail and starts licking the ice cream while he continues to purr, "so yummy."

Tony was licking his ice-cream and giggled as Lucas was so cute eating his ice-cream "You lick it the same way you play with my treasure" he whispered to his lover. Linda went outside and brought some bags with food and things for the wedding. "I chat with a friend who likes to cook. She will prepare the food for your wedding. I explain to her there will be few guests and she's more than happy to help us". Rose nodded "I will bake the cake and decorate the chapel. But I need help with the tables decorations so tomorrow you all have to help me after shopping". 

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony while he blushes a little, "your so naughty," he whispers over to Tony, laughing a little as he swishes his tail side to side. He flickers his ears and tilts his head, "is her food good? I never had it before...," he wags his tail a little. "Tomorrow go shopping? That sounds like fun." He continues licking his ice cream, getting a little as his nose.

Linda smiled "Yea, her food is great. I used to send to Tony foods that she made as I was busy with my roses and sometimes I didn't have time to cook for my boy". Rose laughed "I give birth to him but he is your son more than mine". Tony hugged his aunt "Thank you for always supporting me auntie". Linda gave some money to him "This is your pay for helping me with the roses today, you can use it to buy your smoking. Rose will pay Lucas' wedding dress. And don't worry, your lover will be on good hands tomorrow with us". 

Lucas flickers his ears and nods his head with a smile, "well then, I can't wait to try it," he wags his tail side to side.  He tilts his head and smiles, "well... at least you always had someone looking after you," he looks at Tony, swishing his tail side to side. Lucas perks his ears up a little while blushing, nodding his head slowly, "it sounds like it is going to be very fun."

Tony laughed "You give us money before for the wedding's clothes but I won't refuse them. Because apart from clothes I need shoes and a hat". Rose giggled "I think you should buy something sexy for your honeymoon too". Tony nodded "I will. It will be a surprise for Lucas". Luna sighed "I have to buy you two a gift as well but I have no clue what 2 men need". Tony rolled his eyes "Be careful tomorrow Lucas, don't let the ladies to buy many things for us as we have all we need already". 

Lucas wags his tail and nods his head, "yeah, you got to make sure your completely ready for the wedding," he flickers his ears. He perks his ears up and blushes a little, tilting his head as he wondered what Tony was going to get for the honeymoon. "I am sure you will think of something mom," he laughs a little. Lucas looks at Tony and tilts his head, slowly nodding his head, "okay, I will make sure they won't go crazy with the shopping."

• 3 weeks later...

Later as they both went back into their room Tony sighed "I'm a little scared love, I know your upgrade it's tomorrow and it won't take more than 2 or 3 hours but what if something goes wrong? I don't want to lose you". He opened his laptop and read again the email from the company that created Lucas. "They say you will be deep asleep during the process so you won't feel anything and that you have to be full charged before going to their office. So I have to let you rest tonight". 

Lucas perks his ears up a little as he looks at Tony, tilting his head to the side and shakes his head, "everything will be okay though Tony. It can't be any worst than going through surgery," he swishes his tail side to side. "I will be fine. It's not their first time doing this so I trust them," he wags his tail. He tilts his head as he watches Tony and nods his head, "o-oh, alright," he lays down on the bed.

Tony took his neko into his arms and kissed his hair "Can you sleep in my arms tonight? Please. I want your tail around my body." He closed his eyes and sighed "I know it will be fine but I'm still worried a little. That's how much I love you. I can't live without you". 

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head as he wags his tail, "of course, I will sleep in your arms, cuddling you." He slowly wraps his tail around Tony and moves closer to Tony, cuddling him. Lucas rubs his face against Tony's chest, "everything will be fine Tony. Just think, the next day after my upgrade, we will get married as well. Are you looking forward to it," he looks up at Tony and flickers his ears a little.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yes, I'm excited about our wedding. You being mine for the rest of my life" Tony kissed his lover's forehead and smiled "And what about you? Are you excited because of the upgrade or because of our wedding? I'm looking forward to seeing you in your wedding dress". 

Lucas wags his tail and nods his head but then blushes, flickering his ears, "I was all yours the moment you brought me online," he purrs softly. "Hm.... I am looking forward to both of course," he smiles a little. "I'm a bit nervous about the upgrade but I know they have done it before so it shouldn't be a problem." He blushes a little and laughs a little, "ah... so you are looking forward to me being in a dress? Your so naughty Tony," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Tony yawned "Yea, I'm excited to see you as my bride. And don't worry, I love you because you are a man not because you will wear a dress". He closed his eyes and sighed "Let's sleep now as we have to wake up early for your upgrade".

Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail, "I am looking forward to you seeing me in a dress and at least, when we have our honeymoon, you will have easy access," He goes to Tony's ear and blushes, "m-make sure you bring the lube," he swishes his tail side to side. He nods his head slowly and snuggles into Tony's chest, falling asleep.

• 3 weeks later...

Tony wake up in the morning and smiled seeing his neko sleeping on his chest. "Why I love him so much?" he asked himself and petted Lucas' hair "Wake up my sleepy head, we have to eat before going to the nekos factory" he then whispered into his ear "I will go to town to buy the lube while they upgrade you". 

Lucas continues sleeping and nuzzles against Tony's chest while purring softly. He mumbles softly has he felt his Tony's hand rubbing through his hair. Lucas blushes as he heard Tony talk about lube and perks his ears up as he wakes up, listening to his stomach growl, "I'm hungry," he wags his tail and stretches, rubbing his hand against his face. He perks his ears up, "wait... after today... is our wedding too. We sure have a busy week," he wags his tail side to side.

• 4 weeks later...

Tony giggled "I'm hungry too but I can't touch you... I have to wait until our wedding night. The ladies won't let me to sleep with you tonight. They already prepared you a room for tonight. I have to sleep here alone. It is indeed a busy week for us". He then gave a light kiss to his lover "Let's go to eat".