The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas tilts his head as he looks at Tony, "I might want a baby... but does Tony want one," he flickers his ears a little. He rubs the back of his head, "it's crazy to think how close my upgrade is and aren't we getting married the next day? It sure is eventful." Lucas looks at Tony and laughs a little, "well of course we will look after the baby... when we are not busy being naughty," he wags his tail.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Tony nodded "Yea, I want a kid too since you want one" he petted his neko's head "I really want you as my wife Lucas, you are the only one who makes me happy". Tony giggled "And we are busy daily but imagine - we have our own flat, our own job so for now we live alone. If we have a baby we have to move here so the ladies can look after him or her". 

Lucas perks his ears up and smiles, wagging his tail side to side, "well I am glad you do as well, even if it is mostly for me," he laughs a little. He blushes a little and nods his head, "well we will be having a wedding real soon after my upgrade too." He flickers his ears as he rubs his chin, "or we can live somewhere close to the ladies, that way we won't be too far from them," he wags his tail.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• 2 weeks later...

Tony giggled "Even I have a job, I'm still a student my neko. I have to finish my studies first, then be a father. So we can't have kids right now but in the future I won't say no" he petted his neko's head "Plus you have to work now as well, the game will be made after you. We are too young to be parents now". 

Lucas tilts his head a little, "you don't really talk about your school life too much, all you really talk about is your job," he flickers his ears. He nods his head slowly, "but... when will that be," he pouts his head as he was getting his head was getting petted. Lucas lowers his ears and then sticks his tongue out a little, "so we are too young to be parents, but not too young to have sex," he laughs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony giggled "We are old enough for sex my neko but not to be parents yet. My mother was 21 when she had me. She didn't plan to get pregnant, it happened. My father was super excited to have a son but once he discovered I don't like girls he threws me away and divorced my mother". Tony hugged his lover and smiled "Will I be a great father?" 

Lucas tilts his head, "but don't we need to be an adult to have sex and be parents," he tilts his head to the side.  He laughs a little, "well you might have an age but I don't but I suppose once I have my upgrade, I will finally have an age," he wags his tail side to side. Lucas lowers his ears and shakes his head, "your father is not a nice man," he pouts a little as he hugs Tony. He nods his head, "well I suppose there is only one way to find out. Do you think I will make a good mother," he tilts his head to the side.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony nodded "Yes you will be. You always take care of the kitties like they were your babies. Let's go and talk with the ladies. I want to know what they think". He left their room and went into the kitchen where his mother was. Rose smiled seeing them "Boys just on time, I did some apple pie and I want you to try it". Tony nodded "Mom, we want to talk to you about something. Would you like to have a grandkid? It seems some male neko can get pregnant and my love wants to be a mother so.....we can have kids in the future". 

Lucas looks at Tony and then wags his tail with a smile, "yeah but now they moved on to my mom," he flicks his tail side to side. He nods his head slowly, "alright, we can do that," he follows Tony to the kitchen. He sniffs the air and purrs softly, "it smells really yummy," he wags his tail. Lucas looks at Rose, tilting his head and wondered what she was going to say.

• 2 weeks later...

Rose clapped her hands "I can't believe Luna chat with you about that. I love you two both even without having a kid. But I want to be grandma. I want to spoil your kid Tony like your aunt spoiled you". Tony nodded "So you are happy about it". Rose laughed "Both of us are happy. Your aunt too". 

Lucas perks his ears a little, "so wait... she told you about asking us about having kids?" He looks at Tony while blushing a little, "well... seems like the girls are very... um accepting about us having a kid," Lucas laughs a little.

Rose laughed "Luna asked us because when she heard us being excited about her baby, she explained to us the male nekos can have kids too so I can have a grandkid from my own blood. So Linda and I answered that you two should decide about it. But I didn't expect her to ask you about having a baby. She's so bold". 

Lucas looks at Rose and tilts his head, flickering his ears while blushing a little and laughs a little, "o-oh," he looks at Tony while rubbing the back of his head, "sounds like they are looking forward to having a grand kid," he swishes his tail side to side. He rubs his chin, wondering when Tony will actually be ready to have a baby since he didn't sound like he wanted one right now but he knew how long it took to produce one.

Luna entered into the kitchen and sniffed the air "Oh it smells wonderful". Rose smiled "Have a seat. I will give you a slice of pie". Tony gazed on Luna and sighed "My love and I decided to have a baby in the future... We are too young for now. I have to finish my studies first". Luna giggled "You two have sex daily so the baby may come anytime. Plus you have us all to look after him or her. I'm very excited to see mine. I want a baby girl to dress her in dresses and comb her hair...". Tony laughed "But we want a boy to play football with us." Rose petted their heads "You two are funny. Always fighting over everything".

Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Luna, wagging his tail side to side before looking at Tony, nodding his head, "okay, if that is what you want," he flickers his ears a little.  Lucas perks his ears up and blushes a little while looking at Luna, laughing a little, "it sounds like mom is looking forward to us having a baby." Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head, wagging his tail, "though, I wonder if I will still be good at football after my upgrade," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Rose and laughs a little, "It's just the way they are I suppose," he wags his tail side to side.

• 2 weeks later...

Luna smiled "Actually we both love you Lucas and we want the best for you. Even I didn't give birth to you, I'm your mother... Tony have to accept it sooner or later". Tony giggled "You aren't a mother yet, you have to give birth first. Mom was very happy when I was born..." Rose laughed "You were small and cute, full of wrinkles and smelling of milk. I still remember when I feed you first... You slept on my tummy after your first meal". Luna clapped her hands "Do you mean your breastfeed him?" Rose nodded "Of course I did, he was my first baby after all, everything was new for me". 

Lucas looks at Luna and blushes a little as he looks at Tony, flickering his ears a little as he looks down at Luna's stomach, "how much longer do you need to wait to have a baby," he tilts his head to the side. He looks at Rose and wags his tail, "aw... I wish I saw you while you were a baby," he looks at Tony and wags his tail. He tilts his head, "breastfeed? Do you think I need to breastfeed my baby? I don't know.. if I can produce milk there," he pokes at his nipples and flickers his ears.

Rose laughed "The baby will come when he or she wants not really when you two want". Tony sighed "We will see when will happen, for now I want Lucas just for me". He gazed on Lucas' nipples "I doubt you can breastfeed a baby but Luna can, she's a female". Luna giggled "I thought humans won't breastfeed their babies but cats do so I will feed my baby for sure. Do you have photos since you were pregnant Rose?" Rose nodded "And photos with Tony as a baby. He was cute". Tony asked "Do you want to see them love?" 

Lucas tilts his head and blushes a little as he pokes his belly, flickering ears, "really?" He looks at Tony and tilts his head to the side. He looks at Tony and laughs a little, "Tony is getting overprotective even when it comes to a baby, it's so cute," he wags his tail side to side. Lucas tilts his head and flickers his ears, "I am not sure... maybe the creators will add a function where I can produce milk when I get upgraded." Lucas perks his ears up and tilts his head, slowly nodding his head as he wags his tail, "okay, I would love to see you as a baby, though you can't see me as a baby since I don't have any pictures," he rubs the back of his head.

Rose rushed to her room and came back with a photo album. Luna grabbed it and opened it quickly being curious "You were a beautiful bride Rose. Your husband it's very handsome. Tony is talking from him". Tony sighed "I don't look like that awful man, I can't believe you keep photos with him mother". Rose smiled "They are my memories Tony". Luna yelled when she saw the photos with Tony as a chubby baby. "He was cute indeed. I'm sure their baby will be beautiful". 

Lucas blinks as he watches Luna grab the book so quick and already starting to look at it. "I guess she was really curious," he flickers his ears a little. He perks his ears up and shakes his head slowly, "Tony doesn't really like him... so I don't think Tony really wants to hear that," he holds onto his tail. He flickers his ears, "so even if he wasn't the greatest man, you still kept his photos," he looks at Rose and tilts his head. He perks his ears a little as he looks at Tony's baby picture and flickers his ears, laughing a little, "you were so tiny and chubby. But so very cute," he nuzzles against Tony. He blushes a little as he looks at Luna, looking at Tony, "well, who knows when that will be, but it will be nice if mom's baby had someone to play with. I mean... they will be the only baby in the house. It's probably going to be pretty lonely for them," he swishes his tail side to side. He looks at the clock and then the calendar, "my upgrade is coming so fast... it's hard to believe that I am going to be human soon."

Tony giggled "The best thing is once you are human there is no need to charge you... You already faint twice due to the fact you had no more battery. The kids were scared when you fall during the football match". Luna kept looking on the photos and smiled "You seemed so happy Rose holding Tony into your arms when he was young". Rose nodded "Of course. He was my only child. I couldn't get pregnant again, my husband was sad because of it but both of us love Tony very much". Tony sighed "That's why he threw me out of the house when he found I'm gay. He blamed you for it and divorced you quickly". Rose yelled "He didn't divorce me son, I left him because he throw you out". Tony gazed on his mother "Are you two still married?" Rose nodded "I told him you are getting married and he wants to come to your wedding". Tony couldn't believe his eyes "Did you tell him I'm going to marry a man?" Rose smiled "Yes, he wants to give you his blessings". Tony sighed "I'm not sure I want to see him mother, if he comes with his mistress..." Rose shook her head as no "He broke up with her when he heard I'm back, he found out I'm staying here with Linda and secretly came to chat with me. He really wants to apologise to you". Tony held his lover's hand. "What do you think love?" 

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head as he wags his tail, "yeah you do have a point. I won't have to worry about getting charged anymore." He perks his ears up and lowers his head and then his ears, "I feel so bad that I worried them," he rubs the back of his head. He flickers his ears as he looks at the photos as well when his mom was looking at them and wags his tail when he saw baby Tony but lowers his ears a little, wishing Tony could see him as a baby as well while he listened to Rose talking about her husband. He perks his ears up a little, "so... even if he didn't support Tony at first.. he wants to support him now," he pouts a little, "but ... why couldn't he have supported him from the start? It would have caused less pain and stuff," he flickers his ears. He looks at Tony and rubs his chin a little, "I mean... if he is coming on a good note, it's fine with me," he wags his tail a little. The kitty climbs up Lucas's shirt and holds onto his shirt while the kitten's nails were digged into Lucas' shirt, the kitten starts kneading at Lucas' chest while purring. Lucas laughs a little and swishes his tail side to side, "it tickles."

Tony sighed "Tell him I want to see him tomorrow. I will listen what he have to say and I will decide if he may come to my wedding or not". Rose nodded "I think he saw you two already in the park. He was surprised his son grew lots and it's so handsome". Tony gazed on his mother "Aunty always told me I took your beauty and that I have nothing from my father, only his eyes". Rose laughed "Don't tell your aunt yet, she hates him lots. She may kick him out of here, it's her house after all". Tony took the photo album and gave it back to his mother "We will need a new one soon for my wedding with Lucas". Luna take a kitten into her arms to pet him "They love you lots my son. You should spend more time with them". 

Lucas looks at Tony and flickers his ears a little, wondering if Tony was really going to invite his father to the wedding or not since he didn't really sound like he wanted him to come. He tilts his head to the side and perks his ears a little, "wait... he might have seen us at the park," he rubs his face on the kitten and smiles, enjoying how soft their fur was. He looks at Rose, "so.. what is going to happen if he is invited to the wedding? Is your aunt not going to come? I hope there won't be a fight or anything like that." Lucas looks at Luna and laughs a little, "I would... but Tony gets so jealous when I do, it's hard to spend time with them," he swishes his tail side to side.