The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Tony was surprised to hear his lover was still purring and still have the licking habits he used to have as an android. But since he knew Lucas was sleeping peacefully due to the fact he was there, Tony let him be mischievous into his sleep. But soon he was yawning and his eyes was closing. Luna whispered into his ear "Go and sleep into your room, I will be here for Lucas. Tomorrow it is your wedding day so both of you should rest". Tony shook his head as no and Luna sighed. "You are so stubborn, you prefer to sleep on a chair than in your own room". 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas continues sleeping and flickers his ears a little as he could hear Tony talking to his mom Luna while he feels the kitten resting against him. He nuzzles against Tony's hand while he continues sleeping and purrs softly, feeling the kitten start to knead him slightly. Lucas slightly pulls on Tony's hand to try to pull him closer and whimpers softly in his sleep.

• 1 month later...

Tony wake up in the morning and smiled seeing a kitten climbing on his leg. His lover was still sleeping and Tony slowly checked his forehead to see if he has fever. He was happy when he realized Lucas has no fever and only seemed to sleep peacefully. He continued to hold his lover's hand waiting for him to wake up. In a few hours they will be married and that though was filling his heart with happiness. 

Lucas continues sleeping until morning and flickers his ears a little as he could hear the birds. He stretches in his sleep and turns on his back, letting out a soft yawn and slowly wakes up to the sound of his stomach growling, "n-ngh... Imma hungry," he rubs his eyes. He slowly sits up as he saw the kitten on the bed sleeping and picks up the kitten, rubbing against the kitten, wagging his tail.

• 2 weeks later...

"Good morning my dear neko. Did you sleep well? Are you in pain or feeling uncomfortable?" Tony asked him smiling. "The doctor said to let you sleep as much as you could. And the kitties were here all night, sleeping next to you. Your mother was also here but I sent her away to rest since she's pregnant. By the way, she may have twins" he kept telling to his lover what happened while he was asleep. 

Lucas flickers ears and perks up ears, wagging tail, "morning. I slept good. There is only a little pain but I am mostly hungry." He tilts his head, "the doctor did? I guess I needed all the rest I can get since the wedding will be soon." He looks and notices the kittens sleeping on the bed, laughing a little, "silly kitties." He perks his ears up and wags his tail, "so I might have twin little brothers, twin little sisters or a little brother and a little sister?" Lucas coughs a little, "my throat... is a little dry from sleeping so much," he pouts and rubs his neck.

• 1 month later...

Tony gave some water to his lover and smiled "Can you imagine having 2 more nekos around running and petting the kittens? Plus your mother's lover will be here". After being sure the neko was comfortable and have drunk enough water, Tony rushed to find his mother. She was in the kitchen preparing the breakfast with Linda. "Good morning. Lucas just wake up, he's feeling well. Do you know where Luna is?" Rose nodded "She's still asleep I think. Didn't get of her room yet". Tony nodded "Then I will bring the breakfast to my love, I will like to keep him in bed until the wedding ceremony". 

Lucas drinks the water and swishes his tail side to side, nodding his head a little. "I only saw baby nekos occasionally at the factory. They mostly spent time with their mommies." He flickers his ears as he watches Tony leave the room and curls up on the bed, rubbing his eyes with a soft yawn. He hoped when he did get out of bed that he wasn't going to be too wobbly on his legs to move. He looks and notices that the kitten that was sleeping near his head before was now in between his legs, rubbing the kitten a little.

• 1 month later...

Tony was back with the breakfast and smiled seeing Lucas with the kittens. "The kittens didn't leave your side at all. They kept sleeping over your body at all night. Luna is still asleep in her room. She didn't take them with her thinking their purring will heal you". After he helped his neko to rest comfortable on the pillows, he started to feed him "Eat a lot love and after let's try to take few steps here on the room. Let's see if you can walk". 

Lucas perks his ears up as Tony comes back with breakfast, wagging his tail side to side. He looks at the kittens and smiles a little, "so they were here while I was resting?" He flickers his ears, "she must be pretty tired. Being pregnant most be pretty exhausting."  He laughs a little, "well I am still pretty sore.. but knowing that they were sleeping with me makes me happy." Lucas was wagging his tail as he was getting fed by Tony and slowly nods his head, "I haven't really... walked around yet. Maybe a little at the factory...but I don't really remember," he rubs the back of his head as he continues eating.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yea, she's pregnant and stubborn. I had to insist to go to bed. She wanted to look after you all night while sending me to bed. But, of course, I couldn't do that". As Lucas continued to eat, Tony told him about his father. "It's still hard for me to forgive him Lucas, but he really seem to accept me the way am I now. Plus, my mother give him a chance after he apologies to her. Anyway, he will attend our wedding today. I will look for your slippers, so once you finish to eat, you can take few steps". 

Lucas laughs a little while wagging his tail, "yeah I heard pregnant women can be rather stubborn. But her staying up all night to look after me isn't healthy, especially when she is pregnant. She needs her sleep as well." He continues eating and perks his ears up as he looks at Tony, "maybe he is slowly starting to accept the fact your gay? Maybe he just needed some time to accept it," he tilts his head to the side. He tilts his head to the side, "so he is coming to the wedding? I will be able to finally meet him," he swishes his tail side to side. Lucas nods his head, "you don't think I will fall over a lot do you," he tilts his head as he finishes eating, letting out a hiccup and wags his tail side to side. "I am full now." He watches as the kittens were kneading his leg and then suddenly leave, knowing they were probably going to see their momma.

• 3 weeks later...

As the kitties were leaving the bed, Tony heard the cat was outside the door so he decided to open the door to let her inside. But he was surprised when he saw his father was in front of him. "Good morning son. I hope you don't mind. Rose said I can come and great your fiancé before the wedding". Tony nodded and let his father entered while the kittens ran to their mother. "Father, he is Lucas, my love. And Lucas, he is my father, Raphael". His father shakes his lover's hand and also help him to stand up". Tony helped Lucas with the slippers and then both men held Lucas so he could make some steps. 

Lucas flickers his ears and laughs a little, "I guess momma cat is looking for her kittens." He perks his ears as he saw someone he didn't really know behind the door. He flickers his ears when he heard the person say son so he figured it was Tony's father. Lucas shakes Raphael's hand and then he was brought to his feet. He watches as Tony put on slippers and starts walking around, pouting a little, "my legs are all sleepy and tingly."

• 2 months later...

"I know it's hard for you to walk love but you have to try" Tony said and Raphael smiled "Don't you force him son. He just had a surgery so he should rest a little more". Tony nodded "Yes, I know. You should lie down and rest more then. We already moved the ceremony on afternoon. Our guests will arrive at 5 PM. It's only 11 AM now". Tony helped Lucas to lay on bed after he walked around for 5 minutes.

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony, nodding his head, "I will do my best Tony," he wags his tail side to side. He looks over at Raphael and then at Tony, slowly nodding his head, "o-okay." He perks his ears up a little and nods his head slowly as he was now laying on the bed. Lucas slightly lowers his ears a little, wondering if he will even be able to walk at the wedding ceremony. Lucas flicks his ears up and blushes a little as he looks at Tony, leaning closer and goes up to his ear, "I think my heat is starting up," he whispered in Tony's ear and then leans back while he blushes.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony giggled when he heard his lover's words. Luckily for them, his father didn't hear. "I will go now, son. I'm sure your lover need to rest. I will see you at the wedding Lucas". Tony nodded "Ok, father. Thanks for helping us". Once they were left alone, Tony smiled to Lucas. "What should we do then love? Should we do it? Will that make you feel better? " 

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing a little as he lays back on the bed. He looks at Tony's dad and nods his head, "okay, I will see you there," he flickers his ears a little as he watches Tony's father left. Lucas looks at Tony while blushing as he flicks his tail side to side, "I can probably wait until after the wedding ceremony. It's probably best not to rush through it right? Since... I'm a virgin again," he pouts a little.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Tony smiled "Hm, a virgin again? I'm waiting for it tonight then. You should sleep a little more. I should have a nap myself since I didn't sleep lots last night". He make sure once again that his lover was staying comfortable in bed before he joined him. "I'm lucky this bed it's big enough for us both to sleep together" he said before he gave a light kiss to his neko. 

Lucas blushes and slowly nods his head while wagging his tail, pouting a little, "aw, do I have too? I been sleeping too much," he lowers his ears. He flickers his ears and slowly nods his head as he was laying on the bed, watching Tony join him on the bed. Lucas wags his tail and nods his head, "yes, its very nice and comfy too," he kisses Tony and cuddles up to Tony. "Do you think I will be able to even walk down the aisle today," he lowers his ears.

• 1 month later...

"I'm sure you will since Luna will take you down the aisle. And she prepared everything for you, your dress, veil and shoes. I'm sure you will look beautiful today. I won't be able to take my eyes from you". Tony closed his eyes while hugging his neko "I really need a nap, I slept on a chair next to your bed all night". 

Lucas flickers his ears a little while wagging his tail side to side. "Well I can't wait to see what I look like... I never wore a dress before," he rubs the back of his head. Lucas blushes as he looks at Tony, hugging him and nods his head, "okay, get some sleep, it's going to be a busy day," he nuzzles against Tony while purring and falls asleep.

• 3 months later...

Luna came to check the boys and smiled seeing they were sleeping peacefully. She closed the door and went downstairs "They are asleep, ladies. We can go and get ready for the weeding. I'm sure they will be up when we are back". Raphael nodded "While you will go to the village at the hair stylist, I'm staying here in case the boys need something". Linda laughed "Come on ladies, it's time for us to get beautiful". 

Then Tony wake up later, he watched on his phone and realised it's still early. Lucas was still asleep so Tony decided to let him sleep a little more". 

Lucas nuzzles against Tony while purring softly in his sleep. As much as he didn't just want to keep sleeping, he felt like all he was told to recover from the surgery was to sleep it off, especially with the drugs they used. He flowers his ears slightly as he heard the door close while he continue to sleep soundly, slightly sticking the tip of his tongue out a little.

He shifts a little with a soft whimper, feeling the drugs starting to wear off a bit as he pulls the blanket slightly over his head, trying to sleep more but was starting to get a bit restless from sleeping so much.