The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Tony laughed “So you will never let me win, don’t you? You always must have the last word my naughty neko” he said to Lucas and pulled him on his lap. “I should punish you” he said before he captured Lucas’ lips with his own into a passionately kiss.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas shakes his head and smiles, pouting a little, "does that mean I won," he wags his tail slowly. He gasps as he was pulled closer to Tony, looking up at him, "p-punish? What kind of punishment," he kisses Tony while blushing softly.

“I will show you tonight Lucas. I need to go back to work now” he explained after he broke the kiss. “Damn, just kissing him makes me hard. “ he thought as he went back to his desk hoping Lucas didn’t see he was horny.

Lucas lowers his ears and tilts his head to the side, "so.. your going to wait to the punishment?" He nods his head slowly and watches Tony go back to his desk, jumping on the bed and curls up, falling asleep.

Tony kept playing his game and at one point he couldn’t anymore. He needed to go to bathroom. But before that he checked where his neko was – he found Lucas on bed, naked sleeping peacefully. Tony sighed and started to undress. He took his sleepy neko into his arms and started to kiss him.

Lucas flickers his ears and purrs softly in his sleep. He turns onto his back with his hand near his crotch and legs slightly spread out. Lucas' ears twitch a little and wakes up when feeling Tony kissing him, blushing softly, "a-are you done playing your game?"

“I can’t play anymore Lucas. I need you so bad” Tony said playing with his neko’s tail. “Plus you are sleeping naked under the blanket. Your body it’s a big temptation for me” he added before he leaned forward to kiss his lover’s neck and chest.

Lucas blushes and tilts his head to the side, lowering his ears when his tail was getting touched. He giggles softly and sits up slightly, "so.. my naked body summoned you to come into here," he leans back down and blushes, presses a hand against his mouth and moans softly.

"Yes Lucas. Plus the fact I'm horny since the morning when you stayed on my lap. May I make you mine?" he asked his neko looking into his big eyes. “Don’t hide your moans my neko I like to hear your voice” he begged smiling.

Lucas blushes and flickers his ears, "why did you hold it in so long... you should have just did what you do to make yourself satisfy," he purrs softly. He nods his head slowly and uncovers his mouth, blushing and wraps his arms around Tony, "make me yours again," he purrs when swishing his tail.

"Because I need to work too Lucas. We need money my love. Or else how can I buy clothes and food for us? Or pay the bills?" Tony explained to his neko and sighed. "But I can't stay anymore away from you. I want to be deep inside you Lucas".

Lucas lowers his ears and lets out a soft whimper. He covers his mouth and blushes, "s...sorry I didn't mean to do that," he looks to the side with his ears still lowered. Lucas blushes and looks at Tony, nodding his head, "y...yes I want you deep inside me to."

“Shttt, no more chat love. All I want now is to make you mine” Tony said moving his fingers over Lucas’ chest and pinching his nipples, then went down until they reach Lucas’ member. After teasing it a little, they went even lower to explore the neko’s hole.

Lucas blushes and nods his head, moaning softly and aches his back when his nipples got pinched. He twitches as his member was getting touched, moaning a little. Lucas slowly spreads his legs while purring softly, holding onto Tony.

“Ohhhh, so warm inside…but not as yesterday my neko” Tony teased Lucas. “Hm, one finger is not enough” he moaned before inserting a second finger inside Lucas. “So soft” he whispered near Lucas’s ear.

Lucas blushes and lowers his ears slightly, feeling Tony's finger, moaning and rests his head on Tony's shoulder. He lifts up his leg slowly, feeling another finger going inside and moans, letting out a purr, "I-It feels so good Tony."

“Yes I know love. And you will feel even better soon” Tony said taking out his fingers from his neko. “It’s time for real fun” he smiled pushing slowly his hard member inside Lucas. “Awww, this feels like heaven baby”.

Lucas blushes and purrs softly, sticking the tip of his tongue out. He looks down and lowers his ears, feeling Tony's member pressing against his butt and moans when it slides it, wrapping his arms tightly around Tony.

“Ohhh, now I remember: I said I would punish you for your naughty tongue.” Tony laughed looking into Lucas's eyes. “Have you ever heard about French kiss Lucas?” he asked as he started to move slower inside his neko.

Lucas blinks a little and tilts his head to the side, blushing softly and shakes his head while moaning, "n-no I never tried french kissing. What is that like," he tilts his head while flickering his ears and purrs softly.

“You will like it my neko. You will purr even more” Tony explained to Lucas what is a French kiss and then they start to practice. “You are a good student Lucas” he said at the end moving faster inside his neko.

Lucas blushes and feeling Tony's tongue playing with his, purring softly and wraps his arms and legs around Tony. He continues to moan and arches his back, "T-Tony your thing is so big inside me," he moves his hand down and starts stroking his member.

“Ohhh, you are still tight love. But I’m sure soon you will feel comfortable with my size” Tony explained and smiled “Am I moving too fast my neko? Do you want me to slow down?” he asked being worried.

Lucas blushes and holds onto Tony's shoulders and shakes his head slowly, "n-no don't slow down," he pouts a little and purrs softly, "f-faster," he lowers his ears a little while holding onto Tony.

Tony laughed “As you want love” he moved faster while he was licking Lucas nipples. “Ahhh, you feel so good my neko. Never before it felt so good” he moaned biting Lucas’ ear. “You are my lover forever”.