The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas blushes and nods head slowly, "so that is why we are going to do it right now," he tilts his head to the side. He lowers his ears and nods his head, "o-okay," he presses his hand against his mouth and flickers his ears. Lucas whimpers softly and arches his back a little, moaning softy when feeling Tony's finger inside.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

"Does it hurt love?" Tony asked hearing Lucas was moaning. "You are in fire down there Lucas. And your face is all red" he said lowering his head and kissing his lover tummy before he took Lucas' member into his mouth again and inserted a second finger.

Lucas blushes and shakes his head, "n-no its just one finger," he flickers ears and purrs. He lowers his ears while feeling his member getting sucked, letting out a gasp when feeling another finger go inside.

When he thought Lucas was ready Tony stopped licking his neko and jumped out of bed to look for the lub in his closet. “I found it my neko. Now we can have fun” he said coming back in bed and purring lub into his hand.

Lucas flickers his ears as he watches Tony jump off the bed and flickers his ears. He blushes softly and nods his head, watching Tony put lube on his hands and blushes, "are you sure it will make it easier?"

“Sure baby. Is not first time I use it. Just relax ok?” Tony said as he prepared Lucas carefully. “Are you ready my neko?” he asked slowly pushing his hot member inside his lover.

Lucas blushes and tilts his head to the side while blushing, moaning softly as he places his hands on his shoulders. He nods his head and gasps, lowering his ears with a moan and arches his back, "I-Its so big."

“I’m sorry Lucas. I can do nothing about it. Soon you will feel good. I promise you” Tony said smiling to Lucas and giving him time to get used with his size. “Tell me when to move love…”

Lucas looks up at Tony with his ears lowered, chest raising and descending while he purrs. He nods his head and wraps his tail around Tony's arm, "y..you can move I want to feel it deep inside. Don't hold back okay," he holds onto Tony tightly.

“Ok love. You can’t stop me anyway. I love how tight you are. Is driving me crazy” he said and started to move slowly while he was licking Lucas nipples. But Lucas’ moans made him increased the speed soon. "You are amazing Lucas..."

Lucas blushes softly and lowers ears a little, looking at Tony and moans softly when he starts to move. He holds onto Tony's head while his nipples were getting licked. Lucas widens his eyes when the speed of the thrusting increased, "i-it feels good Tony."

“I know it does baby. You are so soft and hot inside. And so tight. It’s so good. “ Tony answered moving faster and kept liking and teasing Lucas’ neck and nipples. “I’m happy you are mine Lucas. I will never let you go” he added as he felt he finally found Lucas sweet spot.

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and holds onto him tightly. He gasps when the movements got faster and squirms when his nipples were being played with. Lucas looks up at Tony and flickers his ears, smiling softly, "I am glad I belong to you," he widens his eyes, feeling a different sensation and arches his back a little, "T-Tony I-I am feeling strange."

"It's ok my neko. I just hit your sweet spot. You will be in heaven soon and will come" Tony explained smiling to his neko. He kissed Lucas' lips and kept hitting his sweet spot. "Let me hear your moans baby".

Lucas blushes and nods his head slowly, looking down and arches his back when his sweet spot kept getting hit. He moans a little louder and holds onto Tony tightly with his ears lowered, wrapping his tail around Tony's wrist.

“My neko I can’t hold it for long. You are so tight. I will come soon inside of you. Are you ok with that?” Tony said enjoying too much having Lucas’ tail around his waist. “You are so cute blushing…”

Lucas arches his back and purrs softly, looking at Tony and blushes, nodding his head, "y..yes I am ready," he purrs louder and arches his back. "Its so deep inside me," he whimpers softly.

"You don’t like to feel me deep inside you Lucas? Maybe nekos are doing love in a different way? I'm not sure. All I want is to make you happy my neko" Tony answered before he came hardly inside his lover.

Lucas blushes and shakes his head, purring, "it feels good deep inside me," he blushes and gasps, feeling Tony's cum go deep inside him. He pants heavily and licks Tony's cheek as he was cuming as well.

“It was fantastic my neko” Tony said as he pulled out his member from Lucas and let the kitty to lick his cheeks. “All I want now is to have a nap and holding you in my arms.” he said and was surprised to see Lucas was still hot. “Don’t tell me you are in heat for days Lucas?”

Lucas pants heavily, feeling Tony pull out and pants heavily, purring softly. He blushes softly and feels his forehead, shaking his head, "no.. I got overheated," he sticks out his tongue and holds onto Tony, starting to beep.

“Ohh, too much love baby” Tony teased him and laughed seeing his tongue out “Even your tongue is cute Lucas” but he got scared once he heard strange noises “Are you ok Lucas?” he asked hoping Lucas won’t die from so much heat.

Lucas looks at Tony and blushes softly, flickering his ears a little as he puts his tongue back into his mouth. Lucas nods his head, "yes I am fine.. I just need to be charge and get some sleep," he blushes softly. "My charging cord is in my box and my plug in spot is behind my ear."

"Oh, then I will do go and look for the charging cord" Tony said and left the bed to look into the box. He found it quickly and soon Lucas was into his arms sleeping while was charging. Tony wondered how they could create such a real neko.

Lucas looks at Tony as he got off the bed and left the bedroom. He flickers his ears a couple times before falling asleep and purrs softly. Lucas wakes up a little, noticing Tony and continues purring, falling back asleep to continue charging.