Love Love Boys [Revised] (Group RP)

LexHugglez

Who is Your Favorite Love Love Boy????  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thank you for reminding me!

New posting order when we have the next rotation is, but for now stick with original posting order and when we get to jo's turn we'll give it a couple days before letting @

just post after fame. After that the new posting order below starts. Hope this makes sense!^^

@

@
@
@
@
@
@

- - - Updated - - -

Just thought of something else actually. Seeing as

's turn comes up after mine in the new rotation, we could really just start the new rotation now! SO,
it's your turn!!

Therefore, new posting rotation will start now which I'll post again.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Choco Berry

• LexHugglez

• Tetsu

Ah! I was too slow to reply! XD

I saw the mention yesterday and thought "I'll just reply tomorrow" - what a fool I am!

At least I can look forward to mik3la's "mega post"

and
i will post a little later cause now i am still working but wait for me. I will do it today. i had the text since yesterday so it would not be a problem in posting. I just have to finish my work and after I am all for posting :₩

Thanks for letting us know ^^ I'm looking forward to it!

(I have class tonight so I may not have the energy to reply until tomorrow, but I'll try ^3^ )

Thanks! I've just posted. Sorry for the wait, everyone ^^;

you're up :3

I've posted. Thanks for the patience. Say hello to the manager! ;) even though he's just an incidental character, we'll get to see him most of the time during recordings in the studio. I'm humbled to play as him. XD I think everyone is free to play incidental characters/extras as well but in your own convenience, of course.

, you're up! ^_^

Edit:

By the way, I hope everyone is okay with the little stuff I did for the direction of the rp with the manager. Just to help us get a jumpstart in this... ._.''

Update:

I have been in conference with our group rp's host,

about the uniforms. I left it open for us to have an option to maybe find a picture of what we want our characters to wear as long as it follows our designated colors and the other black and white sets.

On the other note, ive informed jo about the progress and he said he wanted to catch up with the rp. It's his turn now so let's wait for his post.

That is all for now. ^^ thank you!

Just wanted to make a note to everyone that if you have an idea you'd like to speak out on or have something you are curious about posting to the RPing thread you are more than welcome to post your ideas and let everyone comment their thoughts on that idea, OR you are also more than welcome to hold conference with me via personal messaging and/or Facebook should you have me as a friend on there^^

We will now wait on

to reply now that
has posted.

@ uh... everyone

Here are some super-sketchy ideas, maybe?

It's kinda late so they're not the best quality, but they're sorta cute, or at least could be ^^

gxLFCMR.jpg

In the middle, the floating black thing is supposed to be glasses (The base I drew I made the head turning >

I thought it'd be cool if for this one everyone wore glasses.

It might also be neat if everyone had slight modifications to their own costume(s), but that might be a little hard to orchestrate >.>

Also, is it the same outfit in three different colors? Or three different outfits?

Oh, bonus! I finally got around to making a picture of Shun that doesn't look like poo-poo

Bivqd9C.png

No shading, because I'm useless >.> But at least it's actual lineart! Quite a change though, right? ^^ I'm pretty proud of this one.

That thing on his shoulder isn't a tattoo or anything, but I thought it might be a neat idea for the band logo?

(It's an L, then another L upside down to form a box around a b)

It's also on the belt of the first, tie of the second, but it's soooo tiny >.>

Blah blah blah, I'm done now

Goodnight, talk to you all at some point, hopefully soon!

This looks great

! And yeah, its three different outfits. The white, black and colored sets. ^^ I personally would like to modify my character's outfit that would look best in his build and I guess I'll just use your design as the main 'template'. You know what I mean? XD (When I have time I'll draw Seijuro's outfits, too)

And Shun looks great~ ;D *two thumbs up* good job!

, Awe, thanks ^^ And that sounds good to me! (And I do know what you mean ^^) I really like the idea of everyone having modified versions of the base to fit their personality- or build in Seijuro's case, since he's the bulkiest and has the most distinctive body type.

(Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone, but basically the rest of the group falls under lithe/wiry/slender/tone sort of bodies ^^; )

I could make more outfits later, if anyone wants, since these three don't really have a theme, and I drew them thinking it'd be one outfit with three colors >

I'm an hour late, but sure! I'm here and I'll help with anything to the best of my capabilities ^^

Jo, ask away. We'll be glad to help you regarding the rp.

As for my character's black outfit set, here it is. A quick sketch since I got a little free time. I made it a little modern and sleeveless because muscles ,that's why. And he just wears jeans and boots with buckles... I don't like drawing shoes...

2rm7dd5.jpg

... I honestly think it would have been better if I didn't draw those straps on his arms/shoulders, but. Meh. -n-'

Okay… since

can out-do me with such ease, I vote that Sei's design there ^^^^ is the style of the 'black' outfits, if that's okay with Choco Berry (As a nickname, do you prefer Choco or Berry? Or "better artist than Noise 4eva"?)

Haha, forgot to refresh ^^;

Right, but I don't even know which version yours is a modification of >

(And I meant variations of that one, like other people have sleeves, dif. piping, etc. - if that effects anything >.

***EDIT***

If you just flat out don't want to have that design as sort of the basis for the others, I respect that. I'm not trying to sound pushy, so sorry if I come across that way, I just want to make sure there's no misunderstanding. ^^;

@

whaaaa~ Seicchi looks so hawt

o.o crap, just saw

's drawing... godly!

, eh, sure. When I have free time again. XD message me the details like how you did before.

Thank you so much ;v;

Also, for anyone else, if you want to design the outfit for your character but not confident in your drawing skills, I could post a generic base for anyone who wants it to draw the clothes onto?