Love Love Boys [Revised] (Group RP)

LexHugglez

Who is Your Favorite Love Love Boy????  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Choco Berry

• LexHugglez

• Tetsu

I agree with the idea for a rival band. Maybe we can use it once the RP gets situated^^ Add some suspense and drama to the mix.

Looking at their profile, it says their last activity was the 16th, so it's been a few days. I guess it comes down to how long we're willing to wait- assuming this is a brief absence.

I'm going to raise a vote on this. Should we A) Wait on jo a little to respond? or B) Skip them one more time, and if we come to this point again of waiting on them with no activity or no log in from last time, then we will simply find someone to fill the role. Unless you guys want to have three way relationship in this, or someone is willing to play a second main character.

Thoughts, comments, concerns on this?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hm… Well if we skip now, we could just introduce jo's character as a last-minute addition or something like that. Then that gives them a bit more time to let us know they're active/still interested. But I'm also fine with waiting a few more days, maybe three or four, just considering how good a pace we had going until now...

Ah! Welcome back,

, glad to see you back! Sorry about the whole 'axe' talk <.>

Hey guys, I've decided that we will skip jo again and will continue with the rp. When

decides to respond, they can respond when their turn comes up. Till then we will continue with our rp. Therefore I think it is now
turn^^

Alrighty, thanks for telling us

^^ We'll await your turn and good luck with everything.

Hi there,

I just wanted to know if the Yellow or the Turqoise was taken cause I would like to RP in this group as well .... if is still a place. If not, that would be to bad

Yellow and Turquoise are still available, so I will say that you are more than welcome to join the rp seeing as the rp is still pretty early going. Feel free to post your profile in this thread and then respond to
after
has responded.

Here is my character for color Yellow

155htfm.jpg

Name: Susuki Kei

Height: 5'7''

Role : Vocalist/Electric Violin

Position: Seke

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Kinks: blindfolding, tying up to a bed or with hands behind him), piercings

Personality/Story : Some might say that Kei is a strange guy. He nerver was the type to go out or to make a scandal like other boys his age. He seems to be a quiet person and only speaks when he think is necesary. He is polite with older persons and with the ones beside him. Unfortunatly he can get really violent when he is drunk and would beat up the crap of anybody who messes with him.

He is a good looking guy, but has a problem with trusting people. After a relationship that he had in the past with a girl he kind of stopped trusthing people so easylly and to fell in love so quickly. He found it more interesting than with girls and he tried to have only sex-relationship, no love involed.

He started to date guys after one night when he got drunk and had sex with one of his colleagues.

He was a homeless boy but manage through hard work and support from the fosterhome to continuu the music school, as he had a passion for music, but after he turned 18 and the fosterhome had to let him out he was back on the street.

Whit the money he saved past the time, he bought an electric violin and started to play on the streets to make money for living. That way he was heared by one of the members from the band and was asked to join them. At first he hessitated but after a day he accepted the offer and since then he is in the band along with the rest of them.

Dislikes: lies, brats, carrots,

Voice:

Singing:

Finally responded!

it's your turn!!^^

- - - Updated - - -

Finally responded!

it's your turn!!^^

, welcome to the group rp!

So,

, can you kindly post the new posting order now that we have a new member? Will be very much appreciated. ^^