Love Love Boys [Revised] (Group RP)

LexHugglez

Who is Your Favorite Love Love Boy????  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thank you!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Minkey and
!!!

Guys, I came up with a posting order which will go as this

Red, Orange, Blue, Purple, Pink, Grey. I think it would make responding less confusing this way^^ SO once the RP is up,

will go first, and then I'll respond with my first post!^^ And then so on and so forth^-^

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Choco Berry

• LexHugglez

• Tetsu

Hey guys, Zephyr is unable to start the RP off, so it'll start with Orange then blue, etc. ^^ THEREFORE, I shall start the rp off XD Should have a response up soon everyone!!

Alright guys, I'm not sure if any of you are aware, but ChibiMonkey has been banned from YO. That being said, with the RP just starting off, all I'll ask is that everyone disregard ChibiMonkey's post as we finish up with introduction posts^^

it's your turn to post^^

I know about ChibiMonkey. Honestly, I don't even know what to say about it.

Yes, I just saw that Famey posted before I asked. xD

I'm a little busy with Christmas cleaning but I'll try and post as soon as possible.

Been about 7 days since last chat in here. Everything good with everyone?

@

@
@

By the way, I have just recently realized....we are need of another player. I'll ask around^^ For now, after jo_suzaku posts, I'll see if I can find someone who would like to play yellow or green^^ or turquoise XD

Hello everyone~ XD I just want to inform you about my tight schedule this holiday season. I may not be active with my rps until next week or so. Buuut I will definitely try and keep track of everything. Including this group rp. Just want to let you know in case my turn comes and I can't reply. ^^;

[table=width: 500, class: outer_border, align: center]

[tr]

[td]attachment.php?attachmentid=31728&d=1419228768[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Name: Nakano Shun[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age: 20[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Height 5'7[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Role: Bass/Back-up vocals[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Position: Seke[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Sexual Orientation: Pansexual[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Kinks: Light BDSM, food play and edible/flavored stuff, body worship, multiple partners, *He can only get off if he makes his partner aroused first[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Personality: Shun is a pretty boisterous person, fun-loving and friendly. He can be a bit flashy, and enjoys lavish things, but is surprisingly down-to-earth, all things considered. He acts with a lot of confidence, but outside of performing, he's rather insecure about himself. So he tends to over-compensate with a big personality, and doing favors or buying gifts to make friends. He's easy-going and usually up for anything, so he may seem wishy-washy, but he's quite reliable. He's not often affected by the occasional cruel comment, but when he is, it cuts deep. He's fairly sensitive, though he won't show it. Basically, he's someone who tries to only put his best out to be seen.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Likes: People, clothes and fashion, parties and clubs, savory and warm foods, animals, androgyny, creativity, flirting, and "fun sex" (anything not too vanilla)[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Dislikes: Being alone for too long (major extrovert, so being alone drains him) not having plans, most baked goods, vanilla sex, not communicating well

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Other: He's really big on androgyny and subverting gender roles/expectations[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td] Video-Bass

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Video-Voice I couldn't find a track of Ruki's voice alone, sorry!

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

, your inbox was full! But I wanted to say thank you so very much!

the spot is already taken I'm afraid, sorry^^

just try to have it up when your turn comes up which will be after Zephyr. Only for introductions though, I'll have the new postimg order up after all introductions are posted.

Hey guys! I'm so so sorry for the holdup. Got family home and have been so busy, there's literally no time to even breathe ._.

I won't be able to get a post up until after Christmas so I request you guys to go ahead with the RP and I'll join in next round. Hope that's okay with you all?

In case I'm not online, ask

to contact me.

Thanks guys! So sorry again.

Oh and Happy Holidays :3