Love Love Boys [Revised] (Group RP)

LexHugglez

Who is Your Favorite Love Love Boy????  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Choco Berry

• LexHugglez

• Tetsu

Hey… just to bring this up, since I'm sure other people are wondering this- but what is the history of LLB?

It couldn't have been too long since they don't know each other very well, but it's had to be long enough to produce some content together. Is anyone else confused?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, from the rp's summary, I just assumed they had been together for a few months thinking they have already made their first album. As the summary says:

Love Love Boys! A group of young men who make up the rainbow in young girls' hearts today! Having released their new album Shining Love, they seem to be hitting it off quickly in the music career! The boys seem to have a bond amongst themselves that seems to be stronger than any friendship, and we will have more for you after this break! Stay tuned!

Right, right, but since they haven't really bonded I figured that might have been ret-conned? (RETroactive CONtinuity - basically means new information contradicts and replaces old info, more or less- for those who don't know)

I guess they could have still been together for a few months and still not be that close, but that seems a little odd to me...

Anyone here who knows Love Live School Idol Project? I just found a collection of male versions.....

PRIVATE WARS (A-RISE)

SHOCKING PARTY (A-RISE)

YUME NO TOBIRA (Muse)

SUSUME TOMORROW (Muse)

[video=youtube;mkK0Un4F-9g]

Awesome, thanks ^^

, you're up next :3

I love Love Live! ^^ Thanks for sharing, these are great ^D^

Okay, sorry to do a mass-mention announcement like this but this is semi-important (to me >.>)

I went through and read some of the history on everyone's characters because I wanted to see who had or had not included how they became a member of LLB. And for… reasons… I'd really like to know everyone's, if they have an idea of how thisr character joined.

Kei and Hui both had unspecified members approach them to join, and that's about it. Others had hints as to how they were recruited (Arata being in a band, Sensaina being pushed to pursue music by family… idk if that was intended to be taken that way)

I'm also guilty of this with Shun, I didn't include any of his history, actually, oops…

So it'd be super cool if anyone who wanted to could fill me in? (And if no one else cares about this, perhaps you could PM me the details? I always have room in my inbox :3 ) - otherwise I'll just make up my own details (for my own brain, not to use in canon)

(Also, you can just send a pm to say hi, if you want, too ^^)

mhmm let's see. Kakeru was recruited for a planned 2 person Idol Unit which was yet to debut named "SiN". The duo was set to debut way earlier than LLB, but because Kakeru had 'played' too much with his parter. The other guy had quit the agency and joined another and the duo project was instantly canceled. It would be a waste of money and talent to not make Kakeru debut, so his manager back then (which was a woman) handed him over to a friend of hers (Mr. Mori) when she heard he was raising an Idol Unit of his own.

Ah, what an interesting 'origin' story (though I didn't expect any less from Kakeru XP ) Thanks for sharing ^^

For Shun, he had sent in audition tapes, and was signed in with a special contract that basically meant that he wasn't being signed yet, but reserved, and for a period of time he couldn't try to get contracts with other companies. Then he was forgotten about until the contract was close to the end date, and it was a matter of losing or keeping him, and Mori decided Shun would be useful.

darou ne? :3 :3 I actually have it in mind to have to other guy be one of the rival unit. :D

That would actually be so cool! Me and

were talking about ideas for the rival band- "The Monochrome Princes" - with three members, Black, White, and Krystyl (Clear, since LLB has a grey member…)

We didn't get far talking about it, and I don't think Berry's that interested in another side character because of Mori, so if you want, maybe you could build the character off of this (sparse) idea…?

But Krystyl is mine, I have a backstory planned and everything >

and everyone, here is Seijuro's back story.

Seijuro Itoshii had always have a passion for music. He played electric guitar in his middle school band and he also sings. He has a younger sister named Kanako who was only about 4 years old when their parents died in a car accident during a vacation. This left the 15 year old Seijuro to mature fast as a big brother to take care of his younger sister as they lived with their aunt. When Kanako turned 10, a modelling agency recruited her to model for a kid's commercial and of course, Seijuro came to accompany her.

Mikoto Mori happens to be in that station and saw him. He thought this tall, block of a handsome man would be of a great addition to Love Love Boys and scouted him to join the band. At first Seijuro didn't accept the offer but his sister insisted she wanted to see his older brother on stage and be a pop star so he thought he'd give it a try.

blue_head-1439782.jpg

Seijuro's sister, Kanako Itoshii

Nice profile. I like it. lol but if only we can have an additional person to play mister Mori lol so my Sensaina and him can get together LOL.

Let's all assume that our characters joined in the order we posted them?^^11014701_10205325047639047_409061331_n.jpg?oh=524ed6009f74fdca796d1a1dacac2d75&oe=54F8D4F7&__gda__=1425577347_7309cf7b1cd9f698798eb50bfcef184d

Arata's outfit courtesy of

!! Thank you for drawing him for me!!!^^

Also, Arata's backstory seeing as we seemed to have decided to do this? o.o:

Arata came from a broken family, and ended up moving out of his parent's house at the age of 16. He rented an apartment with a friend of his before things got weird and he left to join up with a band he heard of in school. Joining up with the band, he realized his passion for singing and grew close with the group. However, coming from a background of an alcoholic and whore of a mother, then there was his father who was never really home; Arata was more likely to follow in those footsteps. Arata joined the band after Mori had posted flyers around the city and some ended up at the high school he went to. He graduated first, then joined the LLB after getting into contact with Mori and asking if there was a spot available for him as he had a talent for singing, something he found out after auditioning for LLB in Mori's presence. Only Mori is aware of Arata's situation with his parents, and Arata prefers to keep it that way. Arata was one of the first LLB's in the band before Kakeru and Seijuro joined.

he is so cute

Nice job

!

Arata looks really good! :3

and you have the LLB logo in the belt buckle aaaah >D

Thanks for letting us know his origins XP

But I don't think the joining via order we posted them for a few reasons… like Hui >

We will just say they all joined in the order of when we posted their characters except for Hui who will have joined last(literally only exception to this idea)

I disagree, and I don't really see the benefit of deciding the order based on that, and it makes some things in the narrative seem weird. Arata would be the first member, but that implies that Mori had the idea to start Love Love Boys, and then didn't really do anything for a while until Arata contacted him.

umm... don't boybands usually form from auditions with the exceptions for those invited ones? (which are most likely well connected with the entertainment industry)...

ohh well... jo has troubles logging in~

:3 here's a treat from Kakeru, singing while waiting for his turn :D

Hmm, I can see your point there. However, I don't think it implied Mori did nothing until Arata contacted him. Merely he held auditions for being a member of LLB and Arata went to an audition where he was taken in as a member. However, if this sounds to far-fetched of an idea, perhaps we can think of it as a majority of everyone joined around the same time. Hui would be their newest member of course. Perhaps the group now got a letter of some sort telling them they were now members of LLB after auditions closed, but recently Mori decided to take on one additional member who is now Hui. Sound better?